shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Man Sports Rep or.. Can someone help me figure out these instructions?

The instructions say:

Recommended Use:
    As a dietary supplement, take 6 capsules first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach with 8 oz of water. Do not exceed 12 capsules in any 24-hour period and do not exceed cycling guidelines.

MPORTANT CYCLING GUIDELINES: Use in cycles that include five days on and two days off per week.
    Allow up to 4 weeks to attain full effects. Use for no longer than 12 continuous weeks. Allow a 2 week layoff before resuming use. PROMETHEUS RISING™ can be stacked with with PRIMAL MALE™ and CLOUT™ for maximum testosterone boosting effects and dramatic gains in strength and lean mass.

I am wondering does that mean Take it for 5 days and then don't take it for 2 days, OR.. does that mean only take it on my workout days?

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It sounds like you could do what you want as long as you have "two days off per week" like it says.

...should work out perfectly if you hit the gym 5 days per week...
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shadeline View Post
    The instructions say:

Recommended Use:
    As a dietary supplement, take 6 capsules first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach with 8 oz of water. Do not exceed 12 capsules in any 24-hour period and do not exceed cycling guidelines.

MPORTANT CYCLING GUIDELINES: Use in cycles that include five days on and two days off per week.
    Allow up to 4 weeks to attain full effects. Use for no longer than 12 continuous weeks. Allow a 2 week layoff before resuming use. PROMETHEUS RISING™ can be stacked with with PRIMAL MALE™ and CLOUT™ for maximum testosterone boosting effects and dramatic gains in strength and lean mass.

I am wondering does that mean Take it for 5 days and then don't take it for 2 days, OR.. does that mean only take it on my workout days?
    yeah any 5 days, 2 days off, if you workout 5 times a week, i'd take it on workout days.