Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Cruciformed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Anyone having relationship or sexual troubles or just someone to talk to post here!

Hi, I'm Debi. Even though I'm not a professional psychologist (yet), I have counseled many people of all ages and I though I would start this thread where everyone could talk and help each other. Sick of being single?? Having trouble with fidelity?? Communication problems? What does it mean whe she says "we need to talk"? Does she really want me to say she looks fat in those hot shorts? Does it hurt when you pee? Can you get it up without resorting to pills where you may run the risk of having a 32 hr erection?? All these questions and more can be answered right here!!
    Last edited by Cruciformed; 07-01-2004 at 09:14 PM.

mindless corporate drone big_mack88's Avatar
    big_mack88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the comic potential here is killing me

LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my girlfriend broke up with me...will you suck my penis?

LOL. Well I mean this to be serious, but I know people are gonna joke around. I once read a story where this guy ate too much fiber (he was a bodybuilder) and he was having sex with this girl, and when he woke up a few hours later, he had sh*t his pants, and he actually put some of it near the girl and then ran out!

Message Board Princess sweetbecky's Avatar
    sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok I'll be your first victim.

I've been ****ing my neighbor for a few months now. He called me last night and asked if I was looking for a relationship, and I said I didn't know. He said he didn't know either. He asked if I wanted to go out the next night (tonight). I agreed, and we hung out and talked for a few hours outside somewhere. When we got home, I told him to park the car, because I wanted to grope him for a little while before going in. He said he had a lot of bug bites and wanted to go inside. He walked me to my floor but refused my invitation to come in and sit with me, saying he was exhausted. Mind you, he normally doesn't come home until 10:30 at the earliest, and I can hear him snoring at night. We got home around 9:15, it's now 11:12 and no snoring yet.

So wtf. I didn't necessarily need to get laid tonight as I have injured knees, but he didn't even kiss me all night. He told me while we were out that I'm a "charmer".

So what's the deal?

Originally posted by Lee Fobes
    my girlfriend broke up with me...will you suck my penis?
    I have a feeling I'm gonna be getting a lot of this. LOL

Originally posted by sweetbecky

I've been ****ing my neighbor for a few months now. He called me last night and asked if I was looking for a relationship, and I said I didn't know. He said he didn't know either. He asked if I wanted to go out the next night (tonight). I agreed, and we hung out and talked for a few hours outside somewhere. When we got home, I told him to park the car, because I wanted to grope him for a little while before going in. He said he had a lot of bug bites and wanted to go inside. He walked me to my floor but refused my invitation to come in and sit with me, saying he was exhausted. Mind you, he normally doesn't come home until 10:30 at the earliest, and I can hear him snoring at night. We got home around 9:15, it's now 11:12 and no snoring yet.

So wtf. I didn't necessarily need to get laid tonight as I have injured knees, but he didn't even kiss me all night. He told me while we were out that I'm a "charmer".

So what's the deal?
    Hmm this could go either way. He could be apprehensive about you wanting a relationship now, since it seems right now your relationship with him is mainly a sexual one now, but on the other hand, he might be worried about you merely using him for sex. I think you guys should talk more and perhaps you could ask him "Do you WANT a relationship?'' and then see what he says. Communication is the key

sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Cruciformed
    Hmm this could go either way. He could be apprehensive about you wanting a relationship now, since it seems right now your relationship with him is mainly a sexual one now, but on the other hand, he might be worried about you merely using him for sex. I think you guys should talk more and perhaps you could ask him "Do you WANT a relationship?'' and then see what he says. Communication is the key
    Yeah I've had men accuse me of using them for sex. This won't be the first time, if that's what he's thinking. I've been very career oriented the past few years and never made time for a full blown relationship. But I did need some needs fulfilled. I'm ready now for a relationship, but not sure if I want one with him. So I don't really want to get into the relationship discussion, since I will be squirming more than he will be. I just don't know why he didn't want to spend some affectionate time together tonight. He knows about my knees (the limp is hard to disguise ) and we joked about me not being able to get into certain positions...
    Maybe he just had gastrointestinal distress and wanted to exit as gracefully as possible...

hxcsince10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

We got home around 9:15, it's now 11:12 and no snoring yet.

So what's the deal?
    Whats the deal?

2 options lady!

Tell him your down for a relationship and dump him when its over

OR GO TO SLEEP AND GET ANOTHER GUY... duh...

:O)
    Squat till' you puke!

Yeah I've had men accuse me of using them for sex. This won't be the first time, if that's what he's thinking. I've been very career oriented the past few years and never made time for a full blown relationship. But I did need some needs fulfilled. I'm ready now for a relationship, but not sure if I want one with him. So I don't really want to get into the relationship discussion, since I will be squirming more than he will be. I just don't know why he didn't want to spend some affectionate time together tonight. He knows about my knees (the limp is hard to disguise ) and we joked about me not being able to get into certain positions...
    Maybe he just had gastrointestinal distress and wanted to exit as gracefully as possible...
    Well there ya go. I think you should tell him that you really dont want a relationship with him, and if he seems sad about it, then obviously he wanted more out of it than you did. I think if thats that case you might want to go with someone else. it's up to you

braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Originally posted by hxcsince10
    Whats the deal?

2 options lady!

Tell him your down for a relationship and dump him when its over

OR GO TO SLEEP AND GET ANOTHER GUY... duh...

:O)
    lol I can't lie to him, he lives very close to my apartment. He says he can hear me when I come home and hears me walking around and knows when I take a shower.

I don't lead people on anyway. I think it's bad karma and I don't need that type of crap coming back at me.

I could find someone else, but he's very convenient and for the most part, stays out of my way. I don't have any other prospects lined up anyway.

Well there ya go. I think you should tell him that you really dont want a relationship with him, and if he seems sad about it, then obviously he wanted more out of it than you did. I think if thats that case you might want to go with someone else. it's up to you
    So you think the whole reason he wanted to hang out was to guage the possibility for a relationship? Why wouldn't he want to chill on the sofa with me and make out a little? I don't want to bring up a relationship talk at all. If he really wants one, he can bring it up.

Ummm, interesting view on smoking. However, you should know that a lot of smokers want to stop but they can't since they are addicted to the nicotine. Girls in particular might not want to quit because they smoke in order to stay very thin (smoking suppresses the appetite). We need to educate people that the tobacco industry is making billions off of a life-destroying drug and it needs to be stopped!

FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50)

That's happened to me so many times, those protein farts are such a pain!

braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ummm, interesting view on smoking. However, you should know that a lot of smokers want to stop but they can't since they are addicted to the nicotine. Girls in particular might not want to quit because they smoke in order to stay very thin (smoking suppresses the appetite). We need to educate people that the tobacco industry is making billions off of a life-destroying drug and it needs to be stopped!
    No.. Please view this link..

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=294513

You were reading my sig...

So you think the whole reason he wanted to hang out was to guage the possibility for a relationship? Why wouldn't he want to chill on the sofa with me and make out a little? I don't want to bring up a relationship talk at all. If he really wants one, he can bring it up.
    Ok. Maybe he didnt invite you in because he is thinking about things. Or maybe he likes someone else and feels guilty. I really dont know.

Ok. Maybe he didnt invite you in because he is thinking about things. Or maybe he likes someone else and feels guilty. I really dont know.

My issue needs a male perspective.

Originally posted by braindmg
    No.. Please view this link..

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=294513

You were reading my sig...
    Oh sorry. Aww what you wrote was so SWEET!! I wish I had someone who cared for me like you did for Jane. I'm sorry things didnt work out for you guys. How old are you by the way? You sould very mature

Why do you say that?? Am I being too soft?? I'm just writing what I think.

I have a problemo myself...

I already know I have a problem with sex. Sometimes I think its all the juice and sometimes I just think its a waste of test anyway, so whatever right. But I met this girl who I think is real cool and totally HOT right. She tells me she doesnt like guyz who are only into sex and all this but lately she has been putting induendoes out there. Like saying stuff like "I think my favorate body part is a guyz chest and abs"... and saying it when I dont have my shirt on or something. And I usually dont wear clothes in the house, except when she is over, but today she told me not to worry about the clothes because she wants me to be comfortable and all. So... I didnt worry about the clothes... but I totally caught her looking and my ass and checking me out! I said, "Were you checking me out" she said "Oh, no..." and then looked at my penis! and I said "Did you look at my penis!" and she said "Whats on TV." So its tomorrow now... and she is comming over... and I think ol' mr weenky is ready for action... should I persue?
    Squat till' you puke!

Oh sorry. Aww what you wrote was so SWEET!! I wish I had someone who cared for me like you did for Jane. I'm sorry things didnt work out for you guys. How old are you by the way? You sould very mature
    I'm 18.. How about you?

Originally posted by braindmg
    I'm 18.. How about you?
    Oh ok. I'm 21. Oh you live in the phillipines?? That's cool

How is this for a male perspective

He asked if you were looking for a relationship... so he already talked to you about it... you said NO!

You invited him up... he said NO! Probally his way of saying "You know what... its getting old, if its not going anywhere... why go in there?"

More than likely he thinks you are an awsome women and he really wants to be with you but he was to upset to see you tonight. So right now he is probally in his room staring at his cealing rather than sleeping thinking about what to do with you in his life. Guys can say no and move on also.

On a second note, I think your fear of intimacy has you up tonight. You probally dont get rejected much and when you do it sucks. He asked, you said no, you asked him to come up, he said no. Now you bolth are thinking "What the fu**?"

I suggest you do what she said... talk about it and decide where you two are going to go. Either to the chapel or back to bed.
    Squat till' you puke!

I have a problemo myself...

I already know I have a problem with sex. Sometimes I think its all the juice and sometimes I just think its a waste of test anyway, so whatever right. But I met this girl who I think is real cool and totally HOT right. She tells me she doesnt like guyz who are only into sex and all this but lately she has been putting induendoes out there. Like saying stuff like "I think my favorate body part is a guyz chest and abs"... and saying it when I dont have my shirt on or something. And I usually dont wear clothes in the house, except when she is over, but today she told me not to worry about the clothes because she wants me to be comfortable and all. So... I didnt worry about the clothes... but I totally caught her looking and my ass and checking me out! I said, "Were you checking me out" she said "Oh, no..." and then looked at my penis! and I said "Did you look at my penis!" and she said "Whats on TV." So its tomorrow now... and she is comming over... and I think ol' mr weenky is ready for action... should I persue?
    Heehee OMG you're crazy heehee!! It's ok, I know him. Well, hopefully you will think with your big head and not Mr Weenky and you will see that the girl is just getting to know you better and she just happens to like to flirt with cute guys who are nice!

Why do you say that?? Am I being too soft?? I'm just writing what I think.
    no, there's nothing wrong with your opinion, it's just that I've found that a man can get into another man's head a lot easier than a woman can, and vice versa. Read some of the guys' analysis of their girlfriends' or crushes actions... we as women know they are way off most of the time. A guy who's been in my neighbor's situation might have a more accurate perspective than most women. Men and women, in my experience, think totally differently. Maybe he realized while we were out that he forgot to put on deoderant after his shower, and didn't want to get close. That's a man's way of thinking. While we as women go way deeper than is usually necessary, questioning motives and so on.

So it's nothing against you, I just think the male perspective might work better in this instance.

Oh ok. I'm 21. Oh you live in the phillipines?? That's cool
    Ok. Hm.. Pics?

no, there's nothing wrong with your opinion, it's just that I've found that a man can get into another man's head a lot easier than a woman can, and vice versa. Read some of the guys' analysis of their girlfriends' or crushes actions... we as women know they are way off most of the time. A guy who's been in my neighbor's situation might have a more accurate perspective than most women. Men and women, in my experience, think totally differently. Maybe he realized while we were out that he forgot to put on deoderant after his shower, and didn't want to get close. That's a man's way of thinking. While we as women go way deeper than is usually necessary, questioning motives and so on.

So it's nothing against you, I just think the male perspective might work better in this instance.
    Actually, you're right. Most guys do tend to think as deeply as whether or not they forgot to put on deodorant LOL

On a second note, I think your fear of intimacy has you up tonight. You probally dont get rejected much and when you do it sucks. He asked, I suggest you do what she said... talk about it and decide where you two are going to go. Either to the chapel or back to bed.
    Yeah I do have a fear of commitment. This is what ended my last **** friend relationship... he said I was using him for sex and wanted to know why he wasn't good enough to date (believe me, there were valid reasons). I had enough of the drama and told him I was done.

I do get rejected on occasion. It definitely happens. I think I'm mostly disappointed because I shaved extra close tonight and nothing's gonna happen. Hahaha it's true though... lot of work.

I'll probably ask him next time I talk to him what was up tonight. Just leave it open ended and see what he comes up with.