Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jbball92 View Post
    RG incline eh?

my buddy does those, and swears by them

one thing though, since you have never done them before I would have a spotter for the liftoff since it can be quite brutal
    Thanks for the tip. Yeah I was planning on starting at 135 with a wide grip and try to feel out the exercise and how to engage my pecs in the lift properly. Hopefully I can accomplish this tonight, if not, maybe its just not the exercise some people hype it up to be. but its still worth a shot.

Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by wahesh View Post
    Nice incline. You look phucking mean in your avi btw. You're beastin bro
    I appreciate the kind words. I'm actually a very nice person irl. I've been fired for 'being too nice'. lol serious

AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not going to lie, I think Strangecloud's advice is absolutely terrible. That said, I have great respect for the guy and what he's accomplished. It's too bad he's banned, does anyone know why?

Originally Posted by AlphaSaiyan View Post
    I'm not going to lie, I think Strangecloud's advice is absolutely terrible. That said, I have great respect for the guy and what he's accomplished. It's too bad he's banned, does anyone know why?
    Oh, well thanks for your opinion. lol

I was banned in Jeffbelittle's callout thread for simply admitting to AAS use. Several people reported my post, and bans ensued. strangeclouds will be back on Feb 12. And Roman_God will go back to Mount Vesuvius... (pretty sure mt olympus is only Greek mythology)

Originally Posted by wahesh View Post
    Lol? Roman God is Strangeclouds... strong unaware.
    Definitely had me loling! I got you both on charge.

AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Roman_God View Post
    Oh, well thanks for your opinion. lol

I was banned in Jeffbelittle's callout thread for simply admitting to AAS use. Several people reported my post, and bans ensued. strangeclouds will be back on Feb 12. And Roman_God will go back to Mount Vesuvius... (pretty sure mt olympus is only Greek mythology)
    Well that's embarrassing... I thought you meant Adrenolin got banned. I'm so unaware As for me calling your advice terrible, I'm talking about the 205/295 squat thing. Anyways, mirin.

Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thats retarded lol.. brb we're on bodybuilding.com
    Anyways strong lifts are strong, again lol
    BANG BANG ALPHA GANG
    ***Team Baco_Bacon***
    ~~~PULLUP CREW~~~

Somerandom/Ryandrummer's Log: WRESTLING BEARS AND EATING ICE CREAM SANDWICHES
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139306083&page=7

Current
    175/265/335
    775 Total

Goals
    225/315/405

"All my life I have been nothing... I don't plan on going back to that."

Well that's embarrassing... I thought you meant Adrenolin got banned. I'm so unaware As for me calling your advice terrible, I'm talking about the 205/295 squat thing. Anyways, mirin.
    Adrenolin was banned in 2009 I believe for supposed 'cyber terrorism' against bodybuilding.com its members and its staff. A total bs ban. It had to do with another forum springing up that I was a big member of, and I had the link in my sig - was temp banned, then later changed to a perma ban.

I know where you, and others are coming from on the squat issue. I'm used to training conditioned athletes with previous training experience, not complete noobs. I admit that I may have been wrong in that advisement. Though, I don't doubt he could have repped 205 on squats after 6mos of training. Most people, including the people on this site (who're supposed to be above average athletes) don't push themselves nearly as hard as they should, and therefore don't make as much progress as what they're likely capable of. Still, others were more right in advising the OP to start off light and work up.
    Originally Posted by Ryandrummer View Post
    Thats retarded lol.. brb we're on bodybuilding.com
    Anyways strong lifts are strong, again lol
    lol Thanks bro! Stay tuned.. there'll be some new vids posted this month.

Adrenolin was banned in 2009 I believe for supposed 'cyber terrorism' against bodybuilding.com its members and its staff. A total bs ban. It had to do with another forum springing up that I was a big member of, and I had the link in my sig - was temp banned, then later changed to a perma ban.

I know where you, and others are coming from on the squat issue. I'm used to training conditioned athletes with previous training experience, not complete noobs. I admit that I may have been wrong in that advisement. Though, I don't doubt he could have repped 205 on squats after 6mos of training. Most people, including the people on this site (who're supposed to be above average athletes) don't push themselves nearly as hard as they should, and therefore don't make as much progress as what they're likely capable of. Still, others were more right in advising the OP to start off light and work up.

lol Thanks bro! Stay tuned.. there'll be some new vids posted this month.
    Cyber-terrorism? I lol'd hard in real life. And if you're used to training athletes, that completely explains why. And after 6 months, I do agree that a 205 lb squat should have been achieved. I've been training for 7 months and rep 240 on deep squats, and am extremely disappointed by this progression. If I came off as a douche I apologize man, it's just that a lot of noobs were being discouraged by those high standards lol. Cheers.

Cyber-terrorism? I lol'd hard in real life. And if you're used to training athletes, that completely explains why. And after 6 months, I do agree that a 205 lb squat should have been achieved. I've been training for 7 months and rep 240 on deep squats, and am extremely disappointed by this progression. If I came off as a douche I apologize man, it's just that a lot of noobs were being discouraged by those high standards lol. Cheers.
    You're completely fine, I'm a real chill guy and I don't take anything personal. How often do you squat? I'd recommend 5 x 5 twice a week. If you can get at least 15 reps within the first three sets, up the weight by 2.5lbs next workout. The weight adds up really fast!

You're completely fine, I'm a real chill guy and I don't take anything personal. How often do you squat? I'd recommend 5 x 5 twice a week. If you can get at least 15 reps within the first three sets, up the weight by 2.5lbs next workout. The weight adds up really fast!
    Good to hear brah, you actually seem like a nice guy. I squat every four days (I lift every other day.) I typically go 3x5

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    howd that RG incline go??
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000)
    nice log strong as hell
    540/400/620 @ 181
    Youtube: @gtslmfaoz

Originally Posted by jbball92 View Post
    howd that RG incline go??
    It went really well, even though I only kept the weight to 225. Got a great dense pump!
    Originally Posted by gtslmfao View Post
    nice log strong as hell
    Thanks bro, appreciate it! Stay tuned.. there'll be some progress vids and pics sometime this month.

Andrewk94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrewk94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrewk94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrewk94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrewk94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrewk94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrewk94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrewk94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrewk94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrewk94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrewk94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    holyyy shiiiii strong volume in this routine

racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000)
    hot damn, strong lifting man. mind if I post up some questions in here?
    "on the bech press i usually start off with 205 doing it 5 times then once i ad my usual extra 5 pounds on i can barely do it twice. How can i increase my chest cardio? so i can rep heavy weight easier" -dc1992hp

come by and check out my log. I'm racing to a 275x5 bench and 185x3 strict press with comps.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141680751

*** MISC Strength Crew ***

Both my Grandmas came to the conclusion that since I'm 250lbs, I'm fat. They could see my shoulders and chest through my shirt and assumed I'm fat.

sad panda
    Originally Posted by racketteer View Post
    hot damn, strong lifting man. mind if I post up some questions in here?
    Yeah go ahead, I'll answer anything I can.

Just got a 7pt bodyfat test done yesterday.. 11.88% bf

I'm ready to get this log going again.. Back workout this afternoon!

Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Both my Grandmas came to the conclusion that since I'm 250lbs, I'm fat. They could see my shoulders and chest through my shirt and assumed I'm fat.

sad panda
    Just got a 7pt bodyfat test done yesterday.. 11.88% bf

I'm ready to get this log going again.. Back workout this afternoon!
    Damn you fat ass man, 11.8% bf
    Go hop on a treadmill ffs

No but srs, 11.8% bf at 250... damn. In4 workout lol.
    BANG BANG ALPHA GANG
    ***Team Baco_Bacon***
    ~~~PULLUP CREW~~~

Somerandom/Ryandrummer's Log: WRESTLING BEARS AND EATING ICE CREAM SANDWICHES
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139306083&page=7

Current
    175/265/335
    775 Total

Goals
    225/315/405

"All my life I have been nothing... I don't plan on going back to that."

Back & Chest
    5 Circuits; 12mins Rest Intervals

Close Grip Front Pulldowns
    150 x 40
    150 x 40
    170 x 30
    170 x 30
    170 x 20

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
    170 x 20
    170 x 20
    170 x 20
    150 x 30
    150 x 30

Bent Over Rows
    135 x 40
    185 x 20
    185 x 20
    185 x 20
    185 x 20

BW Dips (Chest)

Wide Reverse Grip Incline Press
    225 x 12
    225 x 12
    225 x 10
    225 x 10
    225 x 10

Seated Rows
    270 x 20
    270 x 20
    270 x 20
    270 x 20
    270 x 20

Good Mornings
    185 x 15
    185 x 15
    185 x 15
    185 x 15
    185 x 15

BB Pullovers
    135 x 20
    135 x 20
    135 x 20
    135 x 18
    135 x 15

Pec Dek
    225 x 30
    225 x 30
    225 x 30
    225 x 27
    225 x 24

Been starting to feel some lethargy coming on.. also noticing how much more difficult it is to complete these workouts without creatine and beta alanine.

So I was planning on shootin last night, but I totally chickened out. lol Two to the chest today!

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So I was planning on shootin last night, but I totally chickened out. lol Two to the chest today!
    I hate needles, would never be able to do that.

uBbba10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uBbba10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uBbba10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uBbba10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uBbba10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uBbba10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Has the log died?
    stats right now pathetic 5 rm: goals for april 2012

squat 225 ---------- 264
    bench 185 ----------200
    deadlift 264 --------- 286........ lets do this

I rep back most of the time

strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by uBbba10 View Post
    Has the log died?
    No its still a GO.. Ive just been pretty busy these last days and haven't been in the gym much.

strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This log is still in progress, not working out much, just dieting and doing A LOT of yard work and landscaping for my grandfather for this past week as well as this week to come. I plan on holding my calories at 2,700 calories and see where that takes me over the next few weeks.

On another note, the cycle has officially started today. 2cc's to my left pec this morning (didn't feel so smooth as I remember, but I'll get used to it).

Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    And so it begins... *dramatic music*

10wk 3kcal Fat Loss Diet

Height: 6’3
    Weight: 255
    Body Fat: 13%
    Lean Body Mass: 227

Goal: 15lbs Fat Loss in 10wks (240lbs@7%)

Daily Target Calories: 3100
    Calories from Protein: 350
    Calories from Carbs: 200
    Calories from Fats: 100

Meal 1: Upon Waking/Pre-Workout – 50g Protein mixed w/ 20oz Water
    Cardio/Workout #1 (20oz Water to sip throughout workout)
    Meal 2: Post Workout – 50g Protein mixed w/ 20oz Water + 1 Whole Wheat Bagel w/ Peanut Butter
    Meal 3: Brunch – 20oz Water + 6oz Tuna and 2tbsp Coconut Oil
    Meal 4: Lunch – 20oz Water + 10oz Salmon and 2tbsp Coconut Oil
    Meal 5: Pre-Workout – 50g Protein mixed w/ 20oz Water + 1 Whole Wheat Bagel w/ Peanut Butter
    Cardio/Workout #2 (20oz Water to sip throughout workout)
    Meal 6: Post Workout - 50g Protein mixed w/ 20oz Water + 1cup Oats
    Meal 7: Pre-Bed – 25g Protein mixed w/ 20oz Skim Milk

UnknownOrigin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UnknownOrigin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UnknownOrigin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UnknownOrigin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UnknownOrigin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UnknownOrigin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UnknownOrigin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UnknownOrigin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UnknownOrigin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UnknownOrigin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UnknownOrigin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Subbed. Looking forward to it!

Originally Posted by UnknownOrigin View Post
    Subbed. Looking forward to it!
    Hell Yeah! Welcome to the log!

Went to see my brother in college over the weekend.. he showed me how out of shape I am. Even though we ate at "All You Can Eat" buffets, I still lost about 10lbs in 2days. Hammies are sore as ****, laying off the leg workouts for a bit.

Chest

Incline
    295 x 8
    295 x 8
    295 x 8
    295 x 8
    295 x 8
    295 x 6

Supersets 2:1

Machine Flat Bench
    315 x 10
    315 x 10