- This man goes out to eat with his wife, and when he sees other people get up and leave he takes the leftovers off their plates...
- he went to a church after a wedding took place there and picked up rice off the ground so he could cook it later.
- This woman does not buy toilet paper for her husband and six kids. Instead she cuts cloths...they use them and throw them in a bin and she washes them. The little boy was folding laundry and held up one of the cloths. It had poop stains on it. He said it looked dirty but she insisted it was clean.
- She was making dinner for her kids and their friends, and she went to a store with expired food (its half off). A package of cheese was expired by a lot, she said welp no mold looks good to me. She took her kids out to a field and they picked grass and stuff for a salad.
Not sure if serious. Brb would not want to wipe my ass with a cloth my dad, mom, and siblings all used on theirs....
Im all for saving money. My parents have taught me to cut back in odd ways, but this is too extreme for me.
You guys think this is weird?
01-09-2012, 10:33 PM #1
Watching tv show called Extreme Cheapskates....interadasting..
01-09-2012, 10:35 PM #2
- Join Date: Jul 2008
- Location: United States
- Stats: 6'4", 225 lbs
- Posts: 3,052
- Rep Power: 2100
01-09-2012, 10:36 PM #3
01-09-2012, 10:37 PM #4
01-09-2012, 10:40 PM #5
- Join Date: Apr 2008
- Location: Australia
- Age: 26
- Stats: 5'6", 154 lbs
- Posts: 6,049
- Rep Power: 7340
people like this should not be allowed to reproduce.
height of stupidity and if you cannot afford a family then make one.Minimalist Crew — http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150153773
Misc Cologne Crew
Another quality thread by Wssicks
Train by day Joe Rogan podcast by night... all day!
01-09-2012, 10:43 PM #6
- Join Date: Nov 2008
- Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States
- Stats: 6'0", 165 lbs
- Posts: 1,482
- Rep Power: 404
01-09-2012, 11:05 PM #7