Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Johnny Q&A

Fizzle02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fizzle02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fizzle02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fizzle02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fizzle02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fizzle02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fizzle02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fizzle02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fizzle02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fizzle02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fizzle02 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    -♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

Registered User FriendZoneJohny's Avatar
    FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Shadow666 View Post
    why does your ******** say you are married to that Lizz chick?
    She put we are married to try to get people off our backs, ahe thinks its messed up but I can't help to laugh at how popular that image got x)

FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mike_king View Post
    so you lift or what brah?
    I used to lift while I was in football but then I got out cuz I had family problems and endes up getting fat-_- but starting to lose thoae pounds and got a gym membershipp again

Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you have a married status to a girl you, in fact, are not having a relationship with, doesn't that mean you are getting pushed deeper into the friendzone? That's practically BFF status.
    Squats - 315lb
    Bench - 225lb
    OHP - 165lb
    Deadlift - 355lb
    PC - 195lb
    Pull-ups - 24

lektrik will become famous soon enough. (+50) lektrik will become famous soon enough. (+50) lektrik will become famous soon enough. (+50) lektrik will become famous soon enough. (+50) lektrik will become famous soon enough. (+50) lektrik will become famous soon enough. (+50) lektrik will become famous soon enough. (+50) lektrik will become famous soon enough. (+50) lektrik will become famous soon enough. (+50) lektrik will become famous soon enough. (+50) lektrik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i just looked up lizz fulton's ********. FZJ, like all of the aforementioned, we're here to help you....

...and stay safe.

[QUOTE=GooDooG;811386381]johnny answer me this:

you get ridiculed on the internet but you're obviously cool with it (so you appear). what's the deal with that girl and you? she's a strong 9/10 so you wanna get in dem pants but what convinced you that this was a good idea to be a white knight brah?[/QUOTe

I'm perfectly fine with all this cuz I know its not true and what is a whiteknight bro?? Also I'm not trying to get in her pants x) just trying to be a good person honestly

Originally Posted by Nekminit View Post
    How much did you spend on the flowers + chocolates
    9.75 bucks everything was on salee, I'm noy gonna spend more than 10 on a girl I'm not trying to bang

Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Misc should adopt johnny and teach him how to acquire aesthetics

dispute is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dispute is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dispute is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dispute is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dispute is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dispute is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dispute is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dispute is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dispute is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dispute is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dispute is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    [QUOTE=FriendZoneJohny;811412971]
    Originally Posted by GooDooG View Post
    johnny answer me this:

you get ridiculed on the internet but you're obviously cool with it (so you appear). what's the deal with that girl and you? she's a strong 9/10 so you wanna get in dem pants but what convinced you that this was a good idea to be a white knight brah?[/QUOTe

I'm perfectly fine with all this cuz I know its not true and what is a whiteknight bro?? Also I'm not trying to get in her pants x) just trying to be a good person honestly
    White Knights are guys who suck up to girls in hopes they will be able to get in there panties.

lektrik will become famous soon enough. (+50) lektrik will become famous soon enough. (+50) lektrik will become famous soon enough. (+50) lektrik will become famous soon enough. (+50) lektrik will become famous soon enough. (+50) lektrik will become famous soon enough. (+50) lektrik will become famous soon enough. (+50) lektrik will become famous soon enough. (+50) lektrik will become famous soon enough. (+50) lektrik will become famous soon enough. (+50) lektrik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=FriendZoneJohny;811412971]
    Originally Posted by GooDooG View Post
    johnny answer me this:

FZJ... i'm going to put this in perspective for you since i've dated broken girls like lizz. they will go out with *******s and you'll be the dude she'll lean on when **** hits the fan. once she cries on your shoulder and you start to develop feelings for her, it'll come to that point that it's too late to make her realize that a good guy has been in front of her the whole time. so do the MISC a favor and take heed of our advice.

i think someone around here said to start working out, etc... you get the idea.

Professional Miscer Strengthftw's Avatar
    Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    5 star thread

5 star thread
    o

chrisbrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisbrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisbrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisbrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisbrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisbrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisbrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisbrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisbrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisbrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisbrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Get Big or die Mirin'

the Hsp70 of BB.com TheWaffleIron's Avatar
    TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a few questions:

1) Do you find Lizz attractive? Is she really a 9/10?

2) If so, and you guys are such great friends (I'm guessing her personality is fine, you guys have "chemistry" or whatever), how can you not be interested in dating her?
    Nutrition and Supp Science FAQ:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139153843&p=849049173&viewfull=1#post849049173

shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so how does it feel to have your face plastered all over the internet seen by hundreds of thousands of people?

Originally Posted by TheWaffleIron View Post
    I have a few questions:

1) Do you find Lizz attractive? Is she really a 9/10?

2) If so, and you guys are such great friends (I'm guessing her personality is fine, you guys have "chemistry" or whatever), how can you not be interested in dating her?
    Well I have my eyes set on another girl, and she is definatly hot but she's that friend that u think would be sick to bang but then u get disgusted cuz she is like a sister, idk if u have thay friend but that's how I feel

Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Everybody needs to rep FZJ for this ****.
    Squats - 315lb
    Bench - 225lb
    OHP - 165lb
    Deadlift - 355lb
    PC - 195lb
    Pull-ups - 24

Originally Posted by shadowwalker021 View Post
    so how does it feel to have your face plastered all over the internet seen by hundreds of thousands of people?
    I honestly don't care, why would I care about people who I don't even.know talking about ne, I'm actualy happy cuz I became famous and more girls are talking to me and also it made me get on thia site, and tis site made me wanna get back into lifting

[QUOTE=dispute;811414151]
    Originally Posted by FriendZoneJohny View Post

White Knights are guys who suck up to girls in hopes they will be able to get in there panties.
    Oo wow haha noo I'm honestly just a nice person, although beening a nice guy probably wont get me anywhere or wont get me all the bitches I'm happy to be able to make other peoples lives better, real words for a man to say

the Hsp70 of BB.com TheWaffleIron's Avatar
    TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I have my eyes set on another girl, and she is definatly hot but she's that friend that u think would be sick to bang but then u get disgusted cuz she is like a sister, idk if u have thay friend but that's how I feel
    I asked because I was friend-zoned in high school by a girl, and I wanted to give you advice on how to avoid the mistakes that I made. But, since you said that you have your eyes set on another girl, then there's no need. Hopefully everything works out for you with that other girl.
    Nutrition and Supp Science FAQ:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139153843&p=849049173&viewfull=1#post849049173

shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I honestly don't care, why would I care about people who I don't even.know talking about ne, I'm actualy happy cuz I became famous and more girls are talking to me and also it made me get on thia site, and tis site made me wanna get back into lifting
    awwwwwwwwww yeahhhhhhhhh. misc will take you down the right path bro

mpower32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mpower32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mpower32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mpower32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mpower32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mpower32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mpower32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mpower32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mpower32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mpower32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mpower32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    inb4 johnny turns into the nex zyzz.

In all honesty johnny, no bs, straight up answer.. If given the chance would you bang lizz? thats the answer we want to know. like if she txted u saying come over im dripping wet..would you drive over with a box of condoms and thrust your rocket into her with more thrust than a nasa space shuttle? (u c wat idid there) (dead srs)

Professional Miscer Strengthftw's Avatar
    Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone else lol at the fact that his username is Friendzone Johnny, yet is accepting it

da fuk?
    o

AVI: 179 pounds. Jelly? ThCweights's Avatar
    ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000)
    I used to lift while I was in football but then I got out cuz I had family problems and endes up getting fat-_- but starting to lose thoae pounds and got a gym membershipp again
    Stay on the misc and we shall make you an aesthetic lizz banging god.

EDIT: Is lizz reading this thread?

EDIT 2: Are you a virgin?

HelmetedGopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelmetedGopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelmetedGopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelmetedGopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelmetedGopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelmetedGopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelmetedGopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelmetedGopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelmetedGopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelmetedGopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) HelmetedGopher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haha

haha

Originally Posted by mpower32 View Post
    inb4 johnny turns into the nex zyzz.

In all honesty johnny, no bs, straight up answer.. If given the chance would you bang lizz? thats the answer we want to know. like if she txted u saying come over im dripping wet..would you drive over with a box of condoms and thrust your rocket into her with more thrust than a nasa space shuttle? (u c wat idid there) (dead srs)
    You can still be friends too ;P
    Squats - 315lb
    Bench - 225lb
    OHP - 165lb
    Deadlift - 355lb
    PC - 195lb
    Pull-ups - 24

naturalnatty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naturalnatty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naturalnatty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naturalnatty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naturalnatty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naturalnatty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naturalnatty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naturalnatty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naturalnatty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naturalnatty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naturalnatty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol your brother is called Jesus?

what's the situation with the girl you do like? pics of said girl?

Originally Posted by ThCweights View Post
    Stay on the misc and we shall make you an aesthetic lizz banging god.

EDIT: Is lizz reading this thread?

EDIT 2: Are you a virgin?
    Haha forrsure x) and no I haven't showed her I'll probably show ger tomorrow at school, and 2 I'm not a virgin lol nuff said

tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    [QUOTE=lektrik;811414441]

FZJ... i'm going to put this in perspective for you since i've dated broken girls like lizz. they will go out with *******s and you'll be the dude she'll lean on when **** hits the fan. once she cries on your shoulder and you start to develop feelings for her, it'll come to that point that it's too late to make her realize that a good guy has been in front of her the whole time. so do the MISC a favor and take heed of our advice.

i think someone around here said to start working out, etc... you get the idea.
    this

been in same situation, its only matter of time when you gonna develop feeleing for her

Originally Posted by shadowwalker021 View Post
    what's the situation with the girl you do like? pics of said girl?
    nah dude I don't wanna bring her into all of this x) I can take an ass beating by trolls on the internet, but I don't think she would, people kill themselves over this ****