Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Johnny Q&A

Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/friendzone-johnny <--- he has a meme page now, wut?
    Squats - 315lb
    Bench - 225lb
    OHP - 165lb
    Deadlift - 355lb
    PC - 195lb
    Pull-ups - 24

We're all gonna make it Desabrah253's Avatar
    Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    where you at johnnybrah.

Please Respond

EboBebo is just really nice. (+1000) EboBebo is just really nice. (+1000) EboBebo is just really nice. (+1000) EboBebo is just really nice. (+1000) EboBebo is just really nice. (+1000) EboBebo is just really nice. (+1000) EboBebo is just really nice. (+1000) EboBebo is just really nice. (+1000) EboBebo is just really nice. (+1000) EboBebo is just really nice. (+1000) EboBebo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FriendZoneJohny View Post
    Haha I'm gonna tell the truth x) she was like "awwwww ur so sweet, can I plz take a picture I want it to be my next status" then I stood there like an idiot for like 15 seconds and I thought the picture was already taken so I started to wipe my smile of my face then while I was doing that the picture finaly was taken so that s why I look so stupid x)
    Now, you interpret her saying, "awwwww ur so sweet" as being genuine to your version of "sweet".

What if she was actually making fun of you and posting your picture as a means to backhand you to her social circle? Think about it.

Registered User FriendZoneJohny's Avatar
    FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PrinceOfEurope View Post
    hello john, i am fan of work by you. So romantic like romantic film I watching sometimes.

ok so maybe you come to moldova and teach me your style and skill my boy? I provide for you free accomodation. I have nice house here with gym. We hit the town of tiraspol very cool. ok pm my friend if you wanting good holidays here. Maybe you helping mei with English as well.

We can be eating pirozhki and borsh my friend all good.

ok so I having some question for you

1) Do you wanting to come to Moldova/Transnitria?
    2) Does liz girl get naked when you there becaus you like BFF?
    3) Does she show you the flesh?
    4) Does she speaking to you about other boy?
    5) Liz can also joining us in Moldova if you would liking such thing. What do you think of this?
    1.) Don't realy know wat that means
    2.) No we have nevrr been in a siguation where she has to change
    4.) Nahh she foesnt like speaking about guys

FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10) FriendZoneJohny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NoviceBB View Post
    Meh, nothing wrong with what Johnny is doing. There are TONS of hot girls..most guys have that 1 friend that's like their sister that would just **** up the friendship if they hooked up. Seems normal to me as long is he don't let it happen with most girls. I have a friend that I grew up with as soon as I was born and to hook up with her would be weird as ****. Why not bang another girl instead of ****ing up my friendship with her that I had all my life.
    Thx for understanding broo, u expained it like a champp

Originally Posted by Desabrah253 View Post
    where you at johnnybrah.

Please Respond
    Sorry guys I've been really bussy with school

Originally Posted by cphustla View Post
    I haven't found a girl I can be friends with yet so I'm skeptical if it can even exist. Every time I friendzone a girl they usually stop talking to me LOLOL, but I refuse to be a girls bitch so I can never be in the friendzone.
    Honestly I think the only reason I have a lot of friends who are girls is because I grew up really catholic and most people who were in my religion classes were girls so I got used to being friends with girls

Originally Posted by sawalke4 View Post
    Hey FZJ do you know if Lizz likes the BBC? would she accept my fb request if she does?

Yea she would accept u on ******** but wont come on this site, she doesn't like being askes questions

Originally Posted by MrErnieWinkles View Post
    This thread is starting to make me really sick (srs) ...

Not only is this dude friendzoned to THE MAX (married on FB yet gets nothing from this girl? lmaoooo), but he is STRAIGHHHTTT denial.
    OP, you seem like a good guy seriously...but damn you're getting played HARD.

And stop acting like you wouldn't smash....unless you're gay then there is NO other reason to be that close to a chick

READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS

THERE IS A WAY OUT
    Harsh words broo but...
    Friendzone: when a person (usualy male) attempts to get in a relationship with a woman but fail when the women only wants to be friends.
    I never tried to get with her so thus not putting me in the friendzone, and of coarse I would smash, she's hot but it would **** our friendship if we ever did, js

Originally Posted by Hegotgame View Post
    I can't believe for one second if this chick tried to hop on his dik he wouldn't let her.

There is nothing wrong with being a good person but, you just have to understand and know that people will try to take advantage of that and act accordingly.
    Well trust me if she said lets **** right now, my male instincts would def kick in and smash like there was no tomorrow.. but untill that happens I'm not gonna ask to smashh

Originally Posted by EboBebo View Post
    Now, you interpret her saying, "awwwww ur so sweet" as being genuine to your version of "sweet".

What if she was actually making fun of you and posting your picture as a means to backhand you to her social circle? Think about it.
    In the same social circle bro. Butt Nice try on trying to humiliate me

Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Johnny

Tell us a bit about yourself. Where do you live? Parents still together? Siblings? Help us understand you better.

WHATCHYA GONNA DO BROTHA? Urbanterror's Avatar
    Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50)

miskdetective has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miskdetective has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miskdetective has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miskdetective has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miskdetective has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miskdetective has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miskdetective has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miskdetective has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miskdetective has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miskdetective has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miskdetective has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I used to think like you, and be ''friends'' with girls I was attracted to... when I was 13. My guess is you don't know much about evolution, social hierarchy, sexuality and it's influence on human psyche. You are also in denial. You are not lying to us, you are lying to yourself and believing your own lie to reinforce that perception that what you're doing is right. The smiley faces at the end of your posts indicate insecurity because if you were confident and serious about something you really believe in you wouldn't need the help of something perceived as ''nice'', ''fun'' and ''harmless'' to state it. The fact they pop up at the end of every sentence asking you about you and liz is no coincidence. Men and women are not friends. They are either forced to be in the same place (co-worker, student), they know each other from someone else's relationship, or they have sexual tension them. I won't bother explaining why because I could probably write an essay about it dissecting every reason why and I want this text to be short so you READ it.

Look, this might all seem complicated and you will probably not learn a single thing from this brick of text because that is how the human mind works; for most of us it refuses to accept advice from others and the possibility they are right. You probably don't realize that you are doing any of those things because you are unaware about the concepts I mentioned at the start of my post. Educate yourself. Learn through experience. Good luck

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Daniel0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daniel0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daniel0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daniel0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daniel0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daniel0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daniel0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daniel0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daniel0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daniel0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daniel0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FriendZoneJohny View Post
    Well the good thing about having friends who are girls is they all have hot friends so they tell the other girls "oo this is my best friend he is soo sweet get to know him" u know what happens after that, everyones got their own strategy and will deff take ut advice on the getting in shape part
    "E. Bragging Rights -
    I was one of the biggest AFC's you've ever seen. I was always "the sweetest guy." You should've
    heard some of the romantic $hit I pulled out of my ass for girls that ended up walking all over me.
    It was seriously the best you've ever heard of, but no matter what I did, it never worked.
    NOT ONCE! I used to think that by doing something totally thoughtful and romantic/sweet,
    the girl would totally fall for me."

So I guess when she posted that status she was just bragging but good luck kid.

Registered User notavirusdotjpg's Avatar
    notavirusdotjpg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I went to the same middle school as her and she "dated" one of my best friends at the time.

this fckin thread. lol
    6'3" Master religion. I rep 6'3" brahs

*In every height thread CREW*
    *Laugh with other tall brahs behind manlets back CREW*
    *Height is not a gift, its earned CREW*

*Sucks own dink in dreams instead of smashing the sloots CREW*

Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol I remember this thread

brahsaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahsaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahsaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahsaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahsaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahsaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahsaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahsaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahsaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahsaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brahsaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Aye johnny boy made it
    **lost boys aka misc 767 crew**
    **UCSD crew**