Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why do women's opinions matter?

strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by InfinityThor View Post
    This, the moment you get a hard-on it looks the same as uncut.

Who the hell is presenting their flaccid penis?
    lol no uncut dicks will never look as aesthetic as cut

AchillesRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesRage will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesRage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wulpurgis View Post
    why do women's opinions matter?
    we're genetically programmed to try to impress females.
    s&p

MyHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyHero will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Aiming to improve my overall persona and physique.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
    Starting Weight: 114lbs
    Caloric Intake: 2940
    Start date: 9/11/12

Goal Weight: 152lbs
    End Date: February 31st

lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if she sees my dick then it's already on brah

ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by AchillesRage View Post
    we're genetically programmed to try to impress females.
    you're genetically programmed to stick your dick in females, hence rapists

MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    we were designed to HAVE foreskin... it's there for a reason... It is a step backwards in evolution to circumcise oneself.

paulkim9926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulkim9926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulkim9926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulkim9926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulkim9926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulkim9926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulkim9926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulkim9926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulkim9926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulkim9926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulkim9926 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ne12o View Post
    you're genetically programmed to stick your dick in females, hence rapists
    lol funny troll

t0ugherth4nU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) t0ugherth4nU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) t0ugherth4nU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) t0ugherth4nU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) t0ugherth4nU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) t0ugherth4nU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) t0ugherth4nU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) t0ugherth4nU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) t0ugherth4nU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) t0ugherth4nU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) t0ugherth4nU is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    actually . ive heard girls say it is gross . But none of the girls ive had sex with or blown by have seemed to care. and they keep coming back. no complaints.

actually check this. one of the first girls I ever had sex with i was 15. we were talking on aim she said her and her friends were laughing there ass off talking about this uncircumsized dude .. this is all in the conversation of her saying she wanted to be with me blah blah blah.. I said oh.. and promptly responded with.. well... im uncircumsized too soooooo....

she said.. Oh... well.. thats okay.. and we dated for 6 months and slayed non stop. we were young n horny i suppose although... most girls seem to like to be piped down consistantly..

non a single fuk was given by her.. I was like lulwut?
    (Pittsburgh Penguins)
    (Pittsburgh Pirates)
    (Pittsburgh Steelers)

(O c o)
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

PotentialBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PotentialBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PotentialBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PotentialBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PotentialBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PotentialBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PotentialBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PotentialBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PotentialBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PotentialBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PotentialBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    uncut here, and haven't had "smegma" for like 15 years... a little rinse in the shower every morning does the trick

and for you ignorant *******s when uncut dudes get hard the skin automatically retracts f*cking idiots. looks just like any cut cock erect...

turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Golduck View Post
    You mad that some American girls will refuse to even touch your dirty abomination of a dick?
    made me lol in real life
    *RIP* 789789/SausageMassage *RIP*

-Eat in the bath crew-
    -Bath every day crew-
    -only uses gifs made myself crew-

B4A4B88
    jester#1142

kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    american girls are the biggest sluts around, doubt theyd be too fussy.

sukidtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) sukidtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) sukidtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) sukidtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) sukidtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) sukidtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) sukidtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) sukidtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) sukidtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) sukidtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) sukidtp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my dick is well sheltered

picbrah is just really nice. (+1000) picbrah is just really nice. (+1000) picbrah is just really nice. (+1000) picbrah is just really nice. (+1000) picbrah is just really nice. (+1000) picbrah is just really nice. (+1000) picbrah is just really nice. (+1000) picbrah is just really nice. (+1000) picbrah is just really nice. (+1000) picbrah is just really nice. (+1000) picbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Uncut ftw, I get hard just from walking with slim jeans on, feels good man.
    The Brah of Pics.

[We Come Out At Night]

stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Gnadenlos View Post
    smegma.

/thread

hahahahaha

PongLenis is just really nice. (+1000) PongLenis is just really nice. (+1000) PongLenis is just really nice. (+1000) PongLenis is just really nice. (+1000) PongLenis is just really nice. (+1000) PongLenis is just really nice. (+1000) PongLenis is just really nice. (+1000) PongLenis is just really nice. (+1000) PongLenis is just really nice. (+1000) PongLenis is just really nice. (+1000) PongLenis is just really nice. (+1000)
    andherewego.gif

wyszard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wyszard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wyszard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wyszard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wyszard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wyszard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wyszard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wyszard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wyszard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wyszard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wyszard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol @ american girls letting me **** their unpepperd anguses and blow my uncut shlong afterwards while telling their girlfriends stuff like EWW UNCUT PENOR IS GROSS
    lol @ guys with cut dicks feeling better cause they never wash their dicks
    lol @ cut****s not feeling anything while sexing

repsofpeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) repsofpeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) repsofpeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) repsofpeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) repsofpeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) repsofpeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) repsofpeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) repsofpeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) repsofpeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) repsofpeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) repsofpeace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wait, so my dick is an abomination because its the way it was when i was born? lol strong delusions

Woundwort is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woundwort is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woundwort is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woundwort is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woundwort is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woundwort is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woundwort is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woundwort is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woundwort is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woundwort is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woundwort is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No, they don't. I am uncut and i've never had a girl notice it nor have i ever had a girl when she found out (from me telling her) care, because by then we had sex.

No one really cares. It looks pretty much the same when erected.

thefezz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefezz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefezz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefezz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefezz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefezz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefezz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefezz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefezz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefezz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefezz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    smeg isn't a problem for me because i clean my penis when i shower.
    and it doesn't just 'replenish' or whatever, it would literally either take an infection or not bathing for weeks on end for smeg to become an actual problem.
    -PMC-

Manchester United Football Club Supporter

KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP is mad cuz mommy and daddy snipped his dick

nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol uncut guys could you be more insecure? I can take a pic of my flaccid dick for a girl, without worrying that she is going to find it gross. U mad? Lasting twice as long as you in bed, u mad? Less chance to acquire diseases, u mad? Don't have to shower every time before I get oral in case it stinks, u mad?

Foreskin is like belly hair - we don't need it and it looks better removed.

wyszard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wyszard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wyszard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wyszard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wyszard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wyszard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wyszard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wyszard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wyszard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wyszard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wyszard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nzgs View Post
    moar liek foreskin is a part of your ****ing dick which is now missing

zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah they should cut off womens clits too

wut

Woundwort is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woundwort is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woundwort is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woundwort is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woundwort is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woundwort is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woundwort is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woundwort is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woundwort is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woundwort is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woundwort is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by wyszard View Post
    moar liek foreskin is a part of your ****ing dick which is now missing
    This, a majority of the nerve endings are in your foreskin. So it's like skinning off the tips of your fingers where your nerve endings are.

lolwhat? pointless.
    And in europe, uncut is weird.

liturgy is just really nice. (+1000) liturgy is just really nice. (+1000) liturgy is just really nice. (+1000) liturgy is just really nice. (+1000) liturgy is just really nice. (+1000) liturgy is just really nice. (+1000) liturgy is just really nice. (+1000) liturgy is just really nice. (+1000) liturgy is just really nice. (+1000) liturgy is just really nice. (+1000) liturgy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gnadenlos View Post
    smegma.

/thread
    Yeah, cause, like, that is really hard to remove when taking a shower in the morning, like.

If you clean up your cock after sex/whacking off, you won't even produce it.

787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nzgs View Post
    lol uncut guys could you be more insecure? I can take a pic of my flaccid dick for a girl, without worrying that she is going to find it gross. U mad? Lasting twice as long as you in bed, u mad? Less chance to acquire diseases, u mad? Don't have to shower every time before I get oral in case it stinks, u mad?

this./thread

k1ngsss is just really nice. (+1000) k1ngsss is just really nice. (+1000) k1ngsss is just really nice. (+1000) k1ngsss is just really nice. (+1000) k1ngsss is just really nice. (+1000) k1ngsss is just really nice. (+1000) k1ngsss is just really nice. (+1000) k1ngsss is just really nice. (+1000) k1ngsss is just really nice. (+1000) k1ngsss is just really nice. (+1000) k1ngsss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Who gives a **** what those fat cows say
    "God Damn! We just had a near-life experience, fellas."

Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Clean penis in the shower = clean penis when presented to female? Never had a girl fret over foreskin.

gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    never seen a dildo with foreskin ...just sayin

also, no dick cheese

you uncut brahs mad?