optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

SAN sample reviews: Fierce, Launch 4350, & Tight Xtreme Reloaded

I was ever so fortunate to get a blessed gift in the mail from the beautiful AlienNinja a couple weeks ago. It included samples of various SAN products, including Fierce, Launch 4350, and Tight Xtreme Reloaded. I am not a shill for supp companies, although I definitely appreciate free samples With that in mind, here are some very honest reviews of each product. Some background info: I am somewhat stim tolerant, regularly take WF or Craze as pre-workout, have tried many others including cellucor's N-zero, Jack3D, 1MR, etc.

SAN Fierce - Used this for a chest workout and an arms workout - felt good but at the 1-scoop sample pack I felt like I could have benefited from another scoop.. Good overall product, great taste, but energy was not outstanding. I did feel some good endurance from it.

SAN Tight Xtreme Reloaded - Used a sample pack of this at work, and another pack before the gym. The product really made me sweat, but wasn't super-jittery. Fairly good energy for awhile. At work it was good, but before the gym I don't think this is a product I would use as pre-workout as I really was sweating like a monster. Hard to judge weight-loss capabilities from only a couple samples but the thermogenic effects were certainly noticeable.

SAN Launch 4350 - I haven't read a lot about this, is it newer or older than Fierce? I really liked it, my fave out of the 3. I am actually going to purchase a tub of this based on my great experience with the samples. I put it up there with Craze and WF as a really effective pre-workout product. Great for focus, good energy, and lasted awhile. Only one-scoop used at a time and it was very effective. Highly recommended, particularly as an alternative to Craze as it has similar (if not quite as strong) focus aspects to it.

Overall reviews: Fierce - 7, Xtreme Reloaded 8, Launch 9-10.
    **Eat lots and lots of birds. The smaller the bird, the more compact its protein content. Parrots are great sources for protein.**

RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good review...Likewise, I tried samples of both Fierce & Launch & also did reviews on both of them in the Products Review Section & I do agree about Launch giving me far superior pumps & energy than Fierce.
    Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is Mystery. Today is a Gift. That's Why We Call It The Present.

It's Not What Happens to You. It's What You Do About It.

Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Creatineakg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    + + =

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by optimus1 View Post
    I was ever so fortunate to get a blessed gift in the mail from the beautiful AlienNinja a couple weeks ago. It included samples of various SAN products, including Fierce, Launch 4350, and Tight Xtreme Reloaded. I am not a shill for supp companies, although I definitely appreciate free samples With that in mind, here are some very honest reviews of each product. Some background info: I am somewhat stim tolerant, regularly take WF or Craze as pre-workout, have tried many others including cellucor's N-zero, Jack3D, 1MR, etc.

SAN Fierce - Used this for a chest workout and an arms workout - felt good but at the 1-scoop sample pack I felt like I could have benefited from another scoop.. Good overall product, great taste, but energy was not outstanding. I did feel some good endurance from it.

SAN Tight Xtreme Reloaded - Used a sample pack of this at work, and another pack before the gym. The product really made me sweat, but wasn't super-jittery. Fairly good energy for awhile. At work it was good, but before the gym I don't think this is a product I would use as pre-workout as I really was sweating like a monster. Hard to judge weight-loss capabilities from only a couple samples but the thermogenic effects were certainly noticeable.

SAN Launch 4350 - I haven't read a lot about this, is it newer or older than Fierce? I really liked it, my fave out of the 3. I am actually going to purchase a tub of this based on my great experience with the samples. I put it up there with Craze and WF as a really effective pre-workout product. Great for focus, good energy, and lasted awhile. Only one-scoop used at a time and it was very effective. Highly recommended, particularly as an alternative to Craze as it has similar (if not quite as strong) focus aspects to it.

Overall reviews: Fierce - 7, Xtreme Reloaded 8, Launch 9-10.
    Excellent review!!! Thanks

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Glad to see you'll be purchasing a tub of Launch 4350, welcome to the family Thanks for the review.

zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Still waiting on my samples from poison!!
    Current Supps:
    XF 2.0: LCP, CR
    Myofusion: Banana
    Hemavol Lemon Drop
    CL Orange Triad
    CL Oximega
    Allmax Creatine
    SNS Beta Alanine
    SNS Focus XT

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by zthornton View Post
    Still waiting on my samples from poison!!
    Didya get em? Let me know if not and we'll make sure to get em out to you this week.

ultra99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So any updates on the Tight Xtreme Reloaded? A friend of mine recommended it to me but I'm not sure, as I didn't take any supplements ever before...
    Goal weight: 185lbs (need to lose ~18lbs!!!)