Location: York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    lewisw1100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lewisw1100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lewisw1100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lewisw1100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lewisw1100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lewisw1100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lewisw1100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

huge weight gains 16y/o is it too much?

Hey guys i weighed in at 9st4 which is like 137lbs and was around 5ft10 i think back in august after i had been trekking in peru and that was realy the start of my commitment to bodybuilding.
    since october i have been taking a weight gainig supplement sci max mass systam which has 40g protein and 100g carbs per shake with 600 calories i take 2 per day. i boosted my weight up to around 10st4 /145 pounds up to christmas but now 2 weeks later after takig some USN Creatine Monohydrate im now at 10st9/152lbs is this too much of a increase and should i slow it down i know creatine adds weight just seemed to be a rapid increase .

one other thing im concerned about is my BF here is the measurements

Date: 21/12/11
    Weight: 10st4 / 145lbs
    Height:5,10
    BMI: 20.7
    Body Fat: 13%

here is what i took just a day ago notice my BF is it going up too much i seem to still look the same size?

Date:8/1/12
    Weight:10st9/159lbs
    Height:5,10
    BMI:21.3
    Body Fat:15%

NeverGonnaStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverGonnaStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverGonnaStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverGonnaStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverGonnaStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverGonnaStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverGonnaStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverGonnaStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverGonnaStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverGonnaStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverGonnaStop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you think your going to fast do a small 1 or 2 week cut, see how that works and go from there.
    I'd recommend getting more of your macros from actual food not a weight gain supplement.
    Also, at least 5 of those pounds are from creatine/water weight, you probably think you got fatter because creatine tends to bloat some people.

Location: York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    lewisw1100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lewisw1100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lewisw1100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lewisw1100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lewisw1100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lewisw1100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lewisw1100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just wondering about bmi I'm assuming it will have gone up because of the creative ?

XabstractX is a name known to all. (+5000) XabstractX is a name known to all. (+5000) XabstractX is a name known to all. (+5000) XabstractX is a name known to all. (+5000) XabstractX is a name known to all. (+5000) XabstractX is a name known to all. (+5000) XabstractX is a name known to all. (+5000) XabstractX is a name known to all. (+5000) XabstractX is a name known to all. (+5000) XabstractX is a name known to all. (+5000) XabstractX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lewisw1100 View Post
    Just wondering about bmi I'm assuming it will have gone up because of the creative ?
    Yea if you gained any water weight from taking creatine your BMI will go up. BMI is basically useless, it doesn't consider body composition at all. It's simply a ratio of your weight to height.