Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Any Natural Test Boosting Products That Have Minimal/No Negative Effects on Hairloss?

I am curious to know if there are any Natural Test Boosting products that will not have any negative effects on hair loss or speeding up of the process of hair loss for those of us who have genetics that will force us to eventually lose hair or have a receding hairline.

From my understanding, any sort of increase in testosterone will speed up the process of hair loss if your genetics are mapped out for you to eventually lose your hair.

I also understand that there are remedies to block the process of hair loss/receding hairline, such as 1mg/day of finasteride (commonly known as Propecia). I actually bought myself a handfull of month's supply of this in aim to slow down my hair loss process. BUT, I have always wanted to try taking a testosterone boosting product to increase my gains in the gym without having negative side effects with my hairline. I am unfortunately someone who is prone to hair loss and a receding hairline. I have tried a couple natural test boosting products before, but became skeptical and sort of noticed a change in my hair and hairline. It might have all been in my head, but knowing that my hairline will only get worse from here on out, I don't want to take any chances.

So, what do ya'll have to say on this? Any specific suggestions? Any specific products that are proven or at least have a lot of reviews backing that it did not cause any sort of hair loss to individuals who are prone to hair loss/a receding hairline?

NpNg. Let's train diguincoutoreis's Avatar
    diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LiftToLive19 View Post
    I am curious to know if there are any Natural Test Boosting products that will not have any negative effects on hair loss or speeding up of the process of hair loss for those of us who have genetics that will force us to eventually lose hair or have a receding hairline.

From my understanding, any sort of increase in testosterone will speed up the process of hair loss if your genetics are mapped out for you to eventually lose your hair.

I also understand that there are remedies to block the process of hair loss/receding hairline, such as 1mg/day of finasteride (commonly known as Propecia). I actually bought myself a handfull of month's supply of this in aim to slow down my hair loss process. BUT, I have always wanted to try taking a testosterone boosting product to increase my gains in the gym without having negative side effects with my hairline. I am unfortunately someone who is prone to hair loss and a receding hairline.

So, what do ya'll have to say on this? Any specific suggestions? Any specific products that are proven or at least have a lot of reviews backing that it did not cause any sort of hair loss to individuals who are prone to hair loss/a receding hairline?
    Hiho dude.

I have hair loss problems. I use Propecia too, 1mg/day, and AVICIS topic in the hair before sleeping.

Runned Animal Stak without any problems.

Started yesterday Triazole and will startm Active Xtreme in two weeks.
    I think there's no problem, 'cause hair loss is caused by DHT, and these compounds "blocks"(reduces a lot) it.
    ~ GrowUpOrDieTryin'
    "For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
    This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance." 1 Timothy 4:8-10
    "Or don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by diguincoutoreis View Post
    Hiho dude.

I have hair loss problems. I use Propecia too, 1mg/day, and AVICIS topic in the hair before sleeping.

Runned Animal Stak without any problems.

Started yesterday Triazole and will startm Active Xtreme in two weeks.
    I think there's no problem, 'cause hair loss is caused by DHT, and these compounds "blocks"(reduces a lot) it.
    Ran lol
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My understanding of how Finasteride works is that it blocks a certain PERCENTAGE of DHT though. So, if you increase testosterone, yes, it will still block that same percentage, but you then have that much more testosterone converting to DHT that your body is left to deal with.

Appreciate the insight though. Definitely a great thing to hear of others who will also eventually battle hair loss/receding hairlines who have had success with taking natural testosterone boosting products.

Also, what is this AVICIS product you mentioned? Is it like Rogaine (Main ingredient being 5% minidoxil)?

diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My understanding of how Finasteride works is that it blocks a certain PERCENTAGE of DHT though. So, if you increase testosterone, yes, it will still block that same percentage, but you then have that much more testosterone converting to DHT that your body is left to deal with.

Appreciate the insight though. Definitely a great thing to hear of others who will also eventually battle hair loss/receding hairlines who have had success with taking natural testosterone boosting products.

Also, what is this AVICIS product you mentioned? Is it like Rogaine (Main ingredient being 5% minidoxil)?
    Yes, you will increase the ammount of test, that's why Animal Stak, as TZ, will reduce the DHT from the additional test.

AVICIS:
    17- alfa-Estradiol ....................0,25 mg /ml

It blocks the 5 alfa-reductase too.

~ GrowUpOrDieTryin'
    "For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
    "Or don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

hardrlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Same problem here , i have an awful receding hairline and am about to order AX and TZ and tommorow i`m going to a dermatologist to tell me if i should take something like minox.Arent you scared of the propecia ?

Why Would I be scared of Propecia?

Bumparoo.

hardrlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Because of the side effects idk , if the doc tells me to start taking it i will really think about it because of the things i have read on the internet - ed , loss of libido etc.

Loss of libido is not a true side effect. Studies show that it happens with ~1.5% of men and the placebo had it happen to about ~.7% of men. So, you can pretty much rule out that side effect; it is just that some guys mentally screw themselves and drive their brain to think that they have impotency from this drug. The mind is a powerful thing.

I would appreciate any more input! I am definitely trying to run a cycle of a test booster product if I am near full certainty that it will not effect my hairline in the short or long term!

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I also understand that there are remedies to block the process of hair loss/receding hairline, such as 1mg/day of finasteride (commonly known as Propecia). I actually bought myself a handfull of month's supply of this in aim to slow down my hair loss process. BUT, I have always wanted to try taking a testosterone boosting product to increase my gains in the gym without having negative side effects with my hairline. I am unfortunately someone who is prone to hair loss and a receding hairline. I have tried a couple natural test boosting products before, but became skeptical and sort of noticed a change in my hair and hairline. It might have all been in my head, but knowing that my hairline will only get worse from here on out, I don't want to take any chances.

I noticed none of these things when running t-force...

Here's my bloods after 36 days.

top picture=before, bottom picture was like 34 or 35 days in.

Lift | Eat | Repeat

Are you prone to hair loss though? My family has male pattern baldness and a receding hairline on both my mother's and father's side of the family. I also notice mine slowly setting in, as I am growing into a "man" now that I am past my younger years.

I would really appreciate some more insight on this! Bumparoo.

wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Being as the more common causes of hair loss are genetics or increased DHT by the action of the enzyme 5-alpha reductase on testosterone, I would NOT worry about any natural hormonal products (assuming you can trust the label) because there is no immediate evidence that they will cause this. If you start going bald and you're only using natural products (once again assuming accurate labels) then I would chalk it up to male-pattern baldness. I would also not expect these natural products to increase the onset of MPB. Your best, most effective bet, is a combination of SNS DAA and triazole.
    I can do amazing things for your body composition. PM for more info.

Disclaimer: posting while erect.

Originally Posted by wakingmalice View Post
    Being as the more common causes of hair loss are genetics or increased DHT by the action of the enzyme 5-alpha reductase on testosterone, I would NOT worry about any natural hormonal products (assuming you can trust the label) because there is no immediate evidence that they will cause this. If you start going bald and you're only using natural products (once again assuming accurate labels) then I would chalk it up to male-pattern baldness. I would also not expect these natural products to increase the onset of MPB. Your best, most effective bet, is a combination of SNS DAA and triazole.
    Isn't there the possibility that if you ramp up your production of various hormones, even though naturally, that it will increase the RATE at which you lose hair? Yes, obviously whatever is meant to happen, will eventually happen. BUT, I am not trying to fast forward to my point of hairloss before it's intended "natural" time.

wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Isn't there the possibility that if you ramp up your production of various hormones, even though naturally, that it will increase the RATE at which you lose hair? Yes, obviously whatever is meant to happen, will eventually happen. BUT, I am not trying to fast forward to my point of hairloss before it's intended "natural" time.
    These products shouldn't ramp your hormone levels to those ranges. That being said, in accordance to your independent system, they may possibly have some effect.
    I can do amazing things for your body composition. PM for more info.

Disclaimer: posting while erect.

Originally Posted by wakingmalice View Post
    These products shouldn't ramp your hormone levels to those ranges. That being said, in accordance to your independent system, they may possibly have some effect.
    So, you do think that my assumption could be correct? That it could speed up the RATE at which I lose my hair? Not necessarily cause me to lost the hair, but whatever I would lose naturally, I would lose faster.

romchik88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) romchik88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) romchik88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) romchik88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) romchik88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) romchik88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) romchik88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) romchik88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) romchik88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) romchik88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) romchik88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP I was thinking the same thing. I was looking into getting Bioforge but was concerned about my hairline. Why are you considering taking a test booster at 23 years old? I am at 30 and think that its a bit to early for me.

I have been using Nioxin and saw palmetto for about 2 months and my hair is starting to get much thicker, not sure if I grew any back.

Any one have some info on Bioforge and hair loss? Just want to bump this to.

JAkelar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its not quite designed as a testosterone booster but GAT's Nitraflex has a test boost in it.. its mostly to keep your test levels going for longer training sessions. you might give it a go.

Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Ran lol
    Haha, my english is a little fail, almost 5 years i finished my course :s

Loss of libido is not a true side effect. Studies show that it happens with ~1.5% of men and the placebo had it happen to about ~.7% of men. So, you can pretty much rule out that side effect; it is just that some guys mentally screw themselves and drive their brain to think that they have impotency from this drug. The mind is a powerful thing.
    This. I don't have the side effect, and if you get the side effect(you need to be very lucky), it's only you stop taking

Yeah, that's what i tought. Stak has DHT inhibitor(reduces it), and i didn't notice any increase of hair loss levels. Dunno if it's psyco, i notice even a drop down in the rate (as saw pawmetto is a 5-alpha-reductase blocker too ).

I'm on third day of TZ+AX+LX cycle(currently only taking TZ), i will post the results here after.
    ~ GrowUpOrDieTryin'

Yeah, that's what i tought. Stak has DHT inhibitor(reduces it), and i didn't notice any increase of hair loss levels. Dunno if it's psyco, i notice even a drop down in the rate (as saw pawmetto is a 5-alpha-reductase blocker too ).

I'm on third day of TZ+AX+LX cycle(currently only taking TZ), i will post the results here after.
    Ahhh, I thought Saw Palmetto was also a DHT inhibitor. Sweet! I am 2 days away from beginning to take NOW Adam as my multivitamin, which has Saw Palmetto in it. Perfect.

And yes, PLEASE do let me know how your experiences with those 3 stacked goes. What does AX and LX stand for and what do they do? I know TZ stands for Triazole.

If ANYONE has any more input, personal experiences, or anything else valid to give to this discussion, PLEASE post it! I am sure I am not the only one out there who is trying to educate themselves fully on this topic.

Ahhh, I thought Saw Palmetto was also a DHT inhibitor. Sweet! I am 2 days away from beginning to take NOW Adam as my multivitamin, which has Saw Palmetto in it. Perfect.

And yes, PLEASE do let me know how your experiences with those 3 stacked goes. What does AX and LX stand for and what do they do? I know TZ stands for Triazole.

If ANYONE has any more input, personal experiences, or anything else valid to give to this discussion, PLEASE post it! I am sure I am not the only one out there who is trying to educate themselves fully on this topic.
    Active Xtreme, Lean Xtreme, all from Driven Sports

http://www.getds.com/Products/lean-xtreme
    http://www.getds.com/Products/activate-xtreme
    ~ GrowUpOrDieTryin'

R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    DAA + Erase + Toco 8

this will actually make your hair grow (in a lot of people, Toco 8 has this effect)

Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    DAA + Erase + Toco 8

this will actually make your hair grow (in a lot of people, Toco 8 has this effect)
    Hmmm, I have never heard of Toco-8. Is it a popular thing to take not only while on a test boosting product, but also just to take in a normal regimen?

tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140351913

I had crazy hair growth from Activate Extreme and Triazole
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

Gym Rock Music - Spotify Playlist
    27k followers, 300+ songs

Originally Posted by tmd17 View Post

Yeah, you rep my thread, i remember you, that's why i'm running it

But the hair include "Head hair"? haha

For me was only body hair ;s
    ~ GrowUpOrDieTryin'

Originally Posted by tmd17 View Post

You only mentioned that you had additional hair growth everywhere, but you did not mention that you had hair growth on the head/scalp. All I care about is the hair on the top of my head, nothing else really matters!

You only mentioned that you had additional hair growth everywhere, but you did not mention that you had hair growth on the head/scalp. All I care about is the hair on the top of my head, nothing else really matters!
    Yeah, while my head hair is falling, my body hair doesn't stop growing, shi* ¬¬"
    ~ GrowUpOrDieTryin'

Yeah, while my head hair is falling, my body hair doesn't stop growing, shi* ¬¬"
    Those are direct effects of altering your natural state of testosterone levels my friend. You are going to drive yourself bald :/.

Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    DAA + Erase + Toco 8
    I found both DAA and Toco 8. I can't seem to find the Erase though. What exactly is Erase and why is it used with DAA? Are there substitutes to it? Where can I purchase Erase?