eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how do you know if the vitamins/minerals are real

for example. poptart gives 11 minerals and vitamins. now do these actually do anything? they're fortified right? that brings me to my main question, how do you know if the vitamins are legit? for example. if i eat spaghetti which has a decent amount of micros but it comes in a box like poptarts are those vit/minerals just as fake? and what about almond milK?

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Why would you think the minerals claimed on the label are fake/fraudulent?

Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apex702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by eazzy View Post
    for example. poptart gives 11 minerals and vitamins. now do these actually do anything? they're fortified right? that brings me to my main question, how do you know if the vitamins are legit? for example. if i eat spaghetti which has a decent amount of micros but it comes in a box like poptarts are those vit/minerals just as fake? and what about almond milK?

I think you may be on to something. Maybe it's not the food itself that is fortified with vitamins and minerals but the box it comes in. Afterall it is printed on the box.