The-Natural9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Natural9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Natural9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Natural9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Natural9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Natural9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Natural9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Natural9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Natural9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Natural9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Natural9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

after 2 months of bulking... one week of illness... so frustrated..

hi,
    after a cut last year (current picture) i realized how wrong i was with everything related to nutrition.
    i started weighing things and got better with understanding my body and nutrition.
    i was bulking for two months now, tried to make it clean and actaully gained 10lbs while still having a good definition in my abs.
    since friday i started to feel bad and ended up vomiting everything i ate on saturday. i still have a virus in my system and forcing myself to eat.
    i lost 4 lbs during those 4 days, trying to eat 4-5 times a day. im actaully sitting 45mins and convincing myself to eat.
    im very frustrated because of that.
    my plan was to bulk up until the middle of February and then cut up until 1st of april ( spring break ).
    what should i do?
    i stopped with supplementation - creatine, glutamine pw...
    im still having my protein shakes which are very helpful right now.
    any thoughts?
    what should i do with my nutrition next?
    thanks,

eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you can drink protein shakes still then you can make a 3k cal shake. put a lot of peanut butter and whey in it. ice cream if you have it. if not honey or olive oil

Axiomz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axiomz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axiomz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axiomz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axiomz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axiomz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axiomz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axiomz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axiomz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axiomz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Axiomz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would continue to take the glutamine, it's good for the immune system.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Axiomz View Post
    I would continue to take the glutamine, it's good for the immune system.
    Why would you take a FFAA form of glutamine if you're eating a normal diet that isn't grossly deficient in protein?

The-Natural9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Natural9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Natural9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Natural9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Natural9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Natural9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Natural9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Natural9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Natural9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Natural9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Natural9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thank you all...
    any1 else?