Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Flake Too

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Men Flake Too

So I met this guy from POF, we went for coffee. He asked me for a second date, to which I agreed. We texted and spoke on the phone and arranged to go bowling tonight. He mentioned how much he was looking forward to it and said he would call me again before then. I heard nothing so I texted him last night asking if he was still OK for today - no reply. I figured its Saturday night, he's probably out, no biggie. So I called this morning, no reply. I assume, then, that the date is off.

This isn't a thread for advice - its just to point out that everything girls do that pisses guys off, guys do too. I don't know what pleasure people get out of doing this to people and don't know why they can't be straight up, or why they feign interest and even ask for another date if they don't really want one.

The point is, despite this not being the first time this has happened, I'm not going to write all guys off as lying unreliable dickheads. I mean there must be at least one out there who isn't.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bitches ain't nothing but hoes and tricks.
    ~Will kill for pussy crew~
    ~Toronto crew~
    ~CamelJockey crew~

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I bet he'll call eventually...for a bootycall.

_chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _chef_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    he's playing hard to get and now you want him even more - check mate

wait wut?

Hearts r broken everyday Lottabody's Avatar
    Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000)
    LoL @ "too." Men invented flaking.
    You wear a rubber?--damn right
    You are my lover?--all night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErN7fQd6WzA&list

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah but you never hear about it on here, just guys ranting about how women do all this stuff, without realising that their gender is equally as guilty.

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**

Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    did you put out on first date ?

sometimes i dont bother, but mainly with girls who "make me wait"

Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lolz, men and women are NOT that different... only misc rh think they are. Or maybe it's cool to think they are, instead of facing reality.

sry to hear about your flaked date, tiff -- on to the next one.

Originally Posted by Mo_Iskabar View Post
    did you put out on first date ?

sometimes i dont bother, but mainly with girls who "make me wait"
    Of course not. We were at Costa Coffee seeing if we liked each other enough for a second date.

Maybe irrelevant but I have yet to cancel the bowling booking as its only 11am here and I guess he might not be up yet.

Registered User VariantInterval's Avatar
    VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VariantInterval has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    despite this not being the first time this has happened, I'm not going to write all guys off as lying unreliable dickheads. I mean there must be at least one out there who isn't.
    I'm going to assume you're speaking in more general terms, because of course it's not going to be the case that every single male on Earth is an unreliable dickhead. As it would also be mad stupid of any dude to believe the literal meaning of a blanket statement about all women.

You're point is not strong, in that it's not being taken in the entire context of the dating scene. us dudes, generally, must put in much more effort to meet women (and i know you know this), so when a women flakes, it's a much greater pain in the ass in the grand scheme of things than when a woman flakes on a man. You can argue against this as much as you want, but a prompt comparison of our POF inboxes will prove otherwise (or a comparison of the POF inboxes of any pair of guy or girl of comparable attractiveness). The amount of women flaking on guys is likely ASTRONOMICALLY larger than the amount of men flaking on women; so much so that it enables us to draw a pretty-close-to-reality conclusion about women in the dating scene in general.

just sayin. you're complaining about one potential flake, when i know there's hella dudes waiting for responses in your pof inbox. the impact is not the same.

But yeah, getting flaked on, no matter who you are, isn't fun. humans do it.
    Last edited by VariantInterval; 01-08-2012 at 05:03 AM.
    Yellow Fever Crew
    Over Analyzation Crew
    Thick & Chubby Chick Appreciation Crew
    Dubstep Crew
    Sriracha Crew

PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think the point is that men can be just as unreliable and flaky as women. I've had the same thing happen to me, guys calling and texting and chasing and then when it actually comes time to meet on the agreed upon date they "disappear" or lose their phone, or the battery dies on their cell, or they just "forget", and then call or text me again later and pretend it didn't happen...this applies to both guys I have not met before and guys who I have been on a date with. Or I get a guy I've dated before telling me he wants me and misses me and cares about me etc but never follows through.

I don't understand this kind of behavior. It's just plain rude and immature to agree to meet and then disappear. If the guy is not interested, he should say so... If he doesn't want to meet, then he should grow a pair of ba!!s and just call and cancel like a adult instead of acting like a child. I've gone out on dates with people and soon discovered the chemistry wasn't right etc, so I've just told them gently that I was not interested. It's about respect.

I've learned to recognize the signs and just cut them off.

I can accept that someone is not interested. No problem. Life goes on and I'll move along and find someone whom I share a mutual attraction with. But jerking people around like this??? Do people really have this much time on their hands?

Tiffany, I can only guess that guys like this like and need the attention, want to feel wanted and want to keep women on a backburner just in case their first choice is not available...

Nobody wants to be second, so just move along.

I tend to pay more attention to what people actually do rather that what they say.
    In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.

Anything worth having is worth fighting for.

Forget mistakes, forget failures. Forget everything but what you're going to do now and do it.

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hung over and sleeping? but ya probably flake
    never heard of a guy flaking and personally dont understand it as I never do it
    Sig line can't be a novel

SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why is this some sort of shock?

And POF?

What sort of expectations did you have?

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Men do not flake, only women flake. The only logical conclusion is that this "man" was a woman in reverse-drag and you fell for it LIKE A FOOL

POF is OK when you're over 40. This is the first guy I've met up with this time around but I was on it a few years ago, had some dates, still friends with one guy who is now my mechanic. None of them were weird or anything, all normal guys.

This guy did not answer when I rang on a withheld number (to see if he was just avoiding me) so perhaps he just lost his phone. I'm gonna go there at the set time and see if he turns up. Its only a 5 minute drive so its not a problem.

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe he read RH Chat thread where you said he was a beta and too enthusiastic.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

Originally Posted by Midgetkiller View Post
    Maybe he read RH Chat thread where you said he was a beta and too enthusiastic.
    Yeah that's probably it!

I didn't say he was beta himself though, just the message he sent asking for a second date!

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    women do it on a much greater scale. i.e. i am almost suprised when a girl doesn't flake or play games.
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

Well that was an epic fail all round. Bloody men. I don't know why I bother sometimes.

icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    MISC TALL CREW

Meaning what? I'm 44 so I have to stay single forever?

itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by PowerandGrace View Post
    I think the point is that men can be just as unreliable and flaky as women. I've had the same thing happen to me, guys calling and texting and chasing and then when it actually comes time to meet on the agreed upon date they "disappear" or lose their phone, or the battery dies on their cell, or they just "forget", and then call or text me again later and pretend it didn't happen...this applies to both guys I have not met before and guys who I have been on a date with. Or I get a guy I've dated before telling me he wants me and misses me and cares about me etc but never follows through.

I don't understand this kind of behavior. It's just plain rude and immature to agree to meet and then disappear. If the guy is not interested, he should say so... If he doesn't want to meet, then he should grow a pair of ba!!s and just call and cancel like a adult instead of acting like a child. I've gone out on dates with people and soon discovered the chemistry wasn't right etc, so I've just told them gently that I was not interested. It's about respect.

I've learned to recognize the signs and just cut them off.

I can accept that someone is not interested. No problem. Life goes on and I'll move along and find someone whom I share a mutual attraction with. But jerking people around like this??? Do people really have this much time on their hands?

Tiffany, I can only guess that guys like this like and need the attention, want to feel wanted and want to keep women on a backburner just in case their first choice is not available...

Nobody wants to be second, so just move along.

I tend to pay more attention to what people actually do rather that what they say.
    Stats: 5'4", 182 lbs

That is why they flake. Very easy to figure out, no need to ask yourself "why"

mitchelljik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitchelljik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitchelljik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitchelljik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitchelljik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitchelljik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitchelljik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitchelljik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitchelljik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitchelljik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitchelljik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i flake 90% of the time serious

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    We are the 1%

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

-~~ The Auburn University Crew ~~-

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    not to be negative nancy

but odds are:

1) you cant have kids anymore
    2) if you dont have kids already, red flag for new men
    3) at your age unless youve had a divorce, theyll think you get around

nothing personal, but just giving you the male insight on the matter

i major in psychology so i know what im talking about(Ive also slept with my share of 35+ women unfortunately)

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So I met this guy from POF, we went for coffee. He asked me for a second date, to which I agreed. We texted and spoke on the phone and arranged to go bowling tonight. He mentioned how much he was looking forward to it and said he would call me again before then. I heard nothing so I texted him last night asking if he was still OK for today - no reply. I figured its Saturday night, he's probably out, no biggie. So I called this morning, no reply. I assume, then, that the date is off.

This isn't a thread for advice - its just to point out that everything girls do that pisses guys off, guys do too. I don't know what pleasure people get out of doing this to people and don't know why they can't be straight up, or why they feign interest and even ask for another date if they don't really want one.

The point is, despite this not being the first time this has happened, I'm not going to write all guys off as lying unreliable dickheads. I mean there must be at least one out there who isn't.
    Strong Alpha

Strongmeat

1. I can't have kids because I got sterilised, I don't want more kids.
    2. I have a 14 year old, as do most guys my age.
    3. I am divorced.

You're 24, you have a different outlook. I'm looking for a guy my age, and these points aren't even an issue tbh. They expect you to have kids and to be divorced. You may have studied psychology but you aren't in your 40s.

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Meaning: Do you like cats?

Considering how much of a pussy this guy is (based on your previous comments about him) he probably "fell in love" with a Perkins waitress after she touched his shoulder. So now he's busy writing her love songs or something.

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StrongMeat View Post
    not to be negative nancy

but odds are:

1) you cant have kids anymore
    2) if you dont have kids already, red flag for new men
    3) at your age unless youve had a divorce, theyll think you get around

nothing personal, but just giving you the male insight on the matter

i major in psychology so i know what im talking about(Ive also slept with my share of 35+ women unfortunately)

-StrongMeat-
    Yes, he flaked on the 2nd date because of 3 things that he would have learned from her profile prior to meeting her. Makes sense.

Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post
    Yes, he flaked on the 2nd date because of 3 things that he would have learned from her profile prior to meeting her. Makes sense.
    nah, hes just not interested. not rocket science

my statement was meant to be general

Strongmeat

1. I can't have kids because I got sterilised, I don't want more kids.
    2. I have a 14 year old, as do most guys my age.
    3. I am divorced.

You're 24, you have a different outlook. I'm looking for a guy my age, and these points aren't even an issue tbh. They expect you to have kids and to be divorced. You may have studied psychology but you aren't in your 40s.
    lol i was joking about that part

my mom has the same issues you do, at the end of the day finding long term is gonna be rough because most of the people at your age are "emotionally" damaged and afraid of commitment, atleast thats how my mom has always been

good luck to you though, atleast you arent 40+ and ugly

-StrongMeat-