Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SupremeMMA View Post
    Says 'in stock' for me.
    :/ I keep getting this.

Temporarily Out Of Stock For 3-4 Weeks.
    Thanks for showing interest in the MusclePharm HYBRID N.O.! Unfortunately the 80 Capsule size of this item is currently on backorder!
    -Adam

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154919263 -> my journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155539983 -> Juggernaut HP Log! - Current
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154734433 -> Push10 Hemavol StimFree Log - Over

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by adamlee34 View Post

Thanks for showing interest in the MusclePharm HYBRID N.O.! Unfortunately the 80 Capsule size of this item is currently on backorder!
    shows instock for me as well. give BB.com a call to place the order
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by adamlee34 View Post

That banner is supposed to be taken down sometime today. I talked to them this morning and confirmed that they have the 80 bottles in stock.

kstrat is on a distinguished road. (+10) kstrat is on a distinguished road. (+10) kstrat is on a distinguished road. (+10) kstrat is on a distinguished road. (+10) kstrat is on a distinguished road. (+10) kstrat is on a distinguished road. (+10) kstrat is on a distinguished road. (+10) kstrat is on a distinguished road. (+10) kstrat is on a distinguished road. (+10) kstrat is on a distinguished road. (+10) kstrat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I get pretty sick from Assault too, especially if I don't have enough water (puked quite a few times). Try more water (have at least a gallon over the course of the day before taking it) or lowering your dose. I've taken to mixing 2 scoops of Purple Wraath with 1/2 scoop of Assault recently with no ill side-effects.

Chandler2898 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been taking pre for about 6 months now. I was using Cellucor C4 for a while but switched to MP Assault. I love the Assault! Great focus and energy with great pumps. I don't feel sick afterwards but I too would suggest eating something beforehand. I take one scoop of Assault and I eat a Clif Bar. Seems to work just great for me. Good luck bro! Train Hard!

Andii13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am taking the same supplement, but under the Fitmiss brand. The ingredients are identical, so they just used a different marketing strategy to sell to women. Anyways, The product made me feel really weird as well. I took it with 16oz of water, and my skin got all tingly and my lips started burning. A few days after, I started to break out really bad. I have NEVER had acne before in my entire life. The breakouts are pretty significant. Not only on my face, but on my back as well. I don't think I will be taking this stuff anymore. Maybe I have a sensitivity to this brand? I've taken others as well and never experienced anything like this.

Just thought I'd share my experience with you too!

saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

kkkkkkk

sometimes nausea..but it goes with time

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Andii13 View Post
    I am taking the same supplement, but under the Fitmiss brand. The ingredients are identical, so they just used a different marketing strategy to sell to women. Anyways, The product made me feel really weird as well. I took it with 16oz of water, and my skin got all tingly and my lips started burning. A few days after, I started to break out really bad. I have NEVER had acne before in my entire life. The breakouts are pretty significant. Not only on my face, but on my back as well. I don't think I will be taking this stuff anymore. Maybe I have a sensitivity to this brand? I've taken others as well and never experienced anything like this.

Just thought I'd share my experience with you too!
    The formula has changed since this thread was made. With that said if you are talking about Ignite from fit miss, it is not the same formula as assault. The tingles you feel in skin is most likely from beta alanine, this is normal and will go away after a few uses of beta alanine. The acne may be a reaction from the product, but might also be from a hundred other things. If you stop taking product and it goes away then it might have something to do with Ignite. Acne is common with hormonal changes which should not occur with Ignite.
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete