linuxguy0481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) linuxguy0481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Best workout program to get ripped I can do at home?

I'm not trying to look like a celebrity or anyone else. I just am trying to get ripped. I want all my muscles to be defined and not only after I workout. I don't have the funds to join the gym right now. My wife and I are paying for our son medical bills. Right now I have the Weider 200 Pull up power station that I bought from Craigslist. Really good quality by the way. Since I can't post links there is a picture of it from Amazon.com

I have two Kettlebells a 20 pound and a 35-pound Kettlebell. That's all the equipment I have. I have cleaned up my diet tremendously and have been eating healthy for the past month and a half. There are so many workout programs out there that's it hard to pick just one. By the way the area I live in is not the best place to go running. It's too cold to run and the air quality is usually in the red. We usually are in the top 5 of nation for bad air quality in the winter season. I can do burpees at home though.

Let me tell you about myself. I'm 30 years old, I am 5'7" tall and weigh 185 pounds. I checked my B.M.I online and it told me I have a B.M.I of 29. I'm looking for a workout program that the trainer is also ripped to shreds. I'm not very trusting of trainers that are in shape but not ripped. I want to be in shape and also ripped. My goal is to do this in six months.

I just need to know what other equipment I need. I can check Craigslist and other local ads for equipment.

So what is one of the best workout programs I can get my hands on?

ForsVe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForsVe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForsVe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForsVe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForsVe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForsVe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForsVe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForsVe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForsVe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForsVe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForsVe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you want to do a serious bodybuilding work-out in home you need at least (in addition to a pull-up station) a barbell, an adjustable dumbbell (preferrably 2 of them), lots of weight plates and a place to do squats and bench presses (there are benches with built-in squat racks available). In theory you could bypass the need for a bench by doing floor presses and weighted push-ups and the need for a squat rack by doing dumbbell squats, zercher squats, lunges or learning to power clean, but these alternatives will never be as good as the real things. If you can't afford a gym membership you definitely can't afford to buy the equipment. I would recommend for you to save up a month or two and joining the gym then.

There is really no ''best workout program'' because it all depends on your goals and personal preferences and how your body responds to different stimuli. As a beginner, however, you should start to build a strength base and learn to do the basic exercises properly. A routine called Starting Strength is a perfect beginner routine for this purpose (just google it).

If you want to get in shape but don't care for the big muscles you should do some sort of circuit training with bodyweight exercises and mix it with swimming and running and other such types of exercise. For example interval running and jogging for endurance and sprinting and jump roping for speed. The good thing about circuit training is that you can do it without spending a dime. You can still have decent muscle definition without big muscles if you're simply skinny enough.

golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    #1 - Regardless of what program you do, you're nutrition needs to be clean if you want to "get ripped."

If you're looking for an in home, get ripped workout, you should look at P90X. You can do the program with your pull up station and resistance bands, but I prefer dumbbells to bands. Since funds seem like they might be limited either go with the resistance band(s) or search craigslist to see what you can find. You'll probably need 10lbs on the low end and 50lbs on the higher end (eventually 50 will be too light for a couple of the exercises).

xXAmZXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Look up the Spartacus workout on Mens Health. It can be done at home, and all you really need is 2 relatively light dumbells, and perhaps a chair, bench, or even bed to rest one hand one while doing rows.

th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do Burpees and Kettlebell swings till you pass out or throw up. Daily. Watch your body transform...hint of sarcasm here...but in all seriousness your body can adapt to those movements and there are never ending ways to mix it up. So kettlebell swings/burpees/pull-ups...you can get in great shape easily with those three exercises!!!!
    iForce Nutrition Fan

linuxguy0481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) linuxguy0481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    With so many different workout programs it's hard to pick the right one with my goals in mind. I'm actually looking into getting Adonis Index. It will get me in shape and also will get me that ripped look I'm looking for. I'm just not sure on what kind of equipment I need for it. Can someone help me out with this?

Carjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carjack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyHyIafGbCY swing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUbm7hxR4DI one hand swing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n__B-fzyiiQ snatch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qEvuc8cbGA press

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05XkK3UbRhY Turkish get up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_Td4aJkNfg workout with above exercises

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COKlK8CtByY difficult style of pull up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VukKlqpWVds basic push up
    When you get the basic push up down, do one arm push ups from your knees instead and then one arm push ups.

Do the above a lot.

Get your diet in order.

You can worry about barbell training and jacked legs later.