Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    thecomediann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thecomediann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thecomediann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thecomediann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thecomediann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thecomediann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thecomediann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thecomediann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thecomediann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thecomediann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thecomediann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jonB89 View Post
    I'm sure it's already been said but why not just leave her sh*t on the front porch? Bitch can come get it whenever she likes.
    If I was op i'd do this except theirwould be boxed on top of the house, the bushes, under my car (smashed probably) and a baseball bat for the new fuk buddy.

CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shoobey View Post
    I think that actually makes you look bad
    actually his gif made up for it.

i mean if he did that facial expresison irl

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You leave, you'll get robbed.

Oh, and your girlfriend obviously has been fukking this dude while she was with you.
    Ignore list: abdus

thecomediann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thecomediann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thecomediann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thecomediann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thecomediann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thecomediann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thecomediann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thecomediann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thecomediann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thecomediann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thecomediann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    she is taking my old couches that I don't want anymore, and they are a PITA to move.
    Screw that are you ignint?

Piss on the couches, rip the seats, stomp the springs out and pore a bunch of beer whats left of the mess, and leave it in the parking lot.

Let me get this straight, 5 years dating/loving and she has a bf 3 days later and is taking your couches and some other sht with her new bf at your while you are not their?

LOL! I have tears coming from my eyes how much of a beta ******* u are

I await your response OP u pussie

frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    07 join date. notsureifsrs.

Don't leave lol
    For the husband who told his wife he loved her before his plane went down in a field. For the wife who stopped in the stairs to call her husband to say she will love him forever. For the mothers & fathers who kissed their kids goodbye that morning for the last time. For the policemen, firemen, & other rescue workers who rushed in to help others & lost their lives. For the soldiers who fought back & made the ultimate sacrifice. Today, tomorrow, years from now, we will remember.

TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I broke up with a girl I lived with once and was in a relationship a couple days later. Needless to say I was already talking to and hanging out with the new girl. I did give the old GF our dog though, I thought that was pretty nice since I bought the fuker.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

Road back from herniated disc(feb. 10')
    Squat: 465
    Deadlift: 535

********.com/VizionFitness

jetjockpilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetjockpilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetjockpilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetjockpilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetjockpilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetjockpilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetjockpilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetjockpilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetjockpilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetjockpilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetjockpilot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i agree! stand your ground and tell her straight up to mover her sh*t out when your at work

hausheer769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hausheer769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hausheer769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hausheer769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hausheer769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hausheer769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hausheer769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hausheer769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hausheer769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hausheer769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hausheer769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Put the stuff out on the lawn for Goodwill to pick up...she can buy back all her possessions if she really wants them. Teach her a lesson....Karma is a b!tch!!

shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thecomediann View Post
    Screw that are you ignint?

Piss on the couches, rip the seats, stomp the springs out and pore a bunch of beer whats left of the mess, and leave it in the parking lot.

Let me get this straight, 5 years dating/loving and she has a bf 3 days later and is taking your couches and some other sht with her new bf at your while you are not their?

LOL! I have tears coming from my eyes how much of a beta ******* u are

I await your response OP u pussie
    She is saving me money and time, if she wasn't taking them I would have to pay movers to get them out of here. It will also make me lol knowing what some of the stains on it were from.

correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    She is saving me money and time, if she wasn't taking them I would have to pay movers to get them out of here. It will also make me lol knowing what some of the stains on it were from.
    dont try to qualify this man. stand up for yourself for christ sake
    Official Misc. Linebacker

VOTE FOR RON PAUL...VOTE FOR USA

I rep back

CeejUnit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CeejUnit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CeejUnit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CeejUnit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CeejUnit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CeejUnit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CeejUnit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CeejUnit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CeejUnit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CeejUnit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CeejUnit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lincolnmkv View Post
    Do you pay the rent? Don't leave.

They're going to fukk on your bed if you do.
    This.
    Sabrina dont just stare at it EAT IT - Patrick Bateman

It doesn't matter her new f buddy will make new stains=mark his new territory==you lose, and out a coach and a girlfriend

Things will only get bad to worst if you continue to act like such a beta, throw that coach out the ledge/chop it up ship it to ex in boxes, BE CREATIVE DAMMIT! This is why she left you.

I'm about to cheat on you by openeing a new thread and talking to some1 more intelligent and keep refreshes this page until "ex GF and new BF left gew spots all over bed, counter, ceiling, and half my sht is missing, what do I do misc? I also have no furniture because I gave her my only coach".

shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hausheer769 View Post
    Put the stuff out on the lawn for Goodwill to pick up...she can buy back all her possessions if she really wants them. Teach her a lesson....Karma is a b!tch!!
    what lesson does she need to be taught? The reason I'm not too upset over this is she was certifiably crazy, probably bipolar + something else, and she had no desire to go on medication and actually avoided it. I didn't mind dating her but I really did not think I wanted to marry her until I saw what I was getting into fully, and when I did, I didn't think it was a good idea at all anymore.

I can go out and find another girl, and odds are they will not be crazy, and it will be a walk in the park compared to my ex. She is the one that is how she is and I honestly can't imagine the type of guy who would want to live that way.

I do not think she cheated, and I've had my own friends corroborate and say that she did indeed make out with a random dude days after we broke up from peer pressure, and is now dating him. I can go on and on all day about how crazy she was, but there is nothing she's done in the last 5 years that would make me think she was a cheater though.

buknasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buknasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buknasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buknasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buknasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buknasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buknasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buknasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buknasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buknasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buknasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nah she broke up w/ me because I always refused to put up w/ her crazy sh11t, and then refused to propose to her when she started asking me when we were going to do it because I did not like the pressure. We just fought and argued most of the time, wasn't really a lot of fun other than the sex, which was insane and I'm guessing the reason both of us stayed in this crazy sh11t for 5 years.
    what would you guys argue about?

TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey you should be there, some of your stuff might go missing if your not and then you'll be pissed off.

ikpure is on a distinguished road. (+10) ikpure is on a distinguished road. (+10) ikpure is on a distinguished road. (+10) ikpure is on a distinguished road. (+10) ikpure is on a distinguished road. (+10) ikpure is on a distinguished road. (+10) ikpure is on a distinguished road. (+10) ikpure is on a distinguished road. (+10) ikpure is on a distinguished road. (+10) ikpure is on a distinguished road. (+10) ikpure is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PepperThyAngus View Post
    That guy was probably in the picture a little longer.
    a whole lotta this.

ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TheDesertFox View Post
    Hey I would be there, some of your stuff might go missing.
    lol this, and if OP lets his friends inside the house then i will seriously lol like lol .

Thick. Solid. Tight. GetWheystead's Avatar
    GetWheystead is just really nice. (+1000) GetWheystead is just really nice. (+1000) GetWheystead is just really nice. (+1000) GetWheystead is just really nice. (+1000) GetWheystead is just really nice. (+1000) GetWheystead is just really nice. (+1000) GetWheystead is just really nice. (+1000) GetWheystead is just really nice. (+1000) GetWheystead is just really nice. (+1000) GetWheystead is just really nice. (+1000) GetWheystead is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bring a girl over and phuck her brains out in front of ex and new guy (who was probably with your girl a solid few months towards the end of your relationship just sayin).
    LA | Fitness

Lik dis if u cry evrytim

MUST READ if you need a boost ----> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149891353&p=984391713#post984391713

CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptainSquatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    give it to good will.

jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this

Originally Posted by buknasty View Post
    what would you guys argue about?
    mostly her accusing me of not loving her or being committed enough, and just anything and everything. I never wanted to propose to her though even when she was basically giving me ultimatums, so maybe she knew more than I did.

We had very different life outlooks and opinions on everything, she was a pessimistic feminist, I'm a loud guy from jersey who doesn't take crap, it was just not a good combination.

TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What a bitch, throw all her **** in a bin bag and leave it outside with a picture of this:

m.djemal is not very helpful. (-500) m.djemal is not very helpful. (-500) m.djemal is not very helpful. (-500) m.djemal is not very helpful. (-500) m.djemal is not very helpful. (-500) m.djemal is not very helpful. (-500) m.djemal is not very helpful. (-500) m.djemal is not very helpful. (-500) m.djemal is not very helpful. (-500) m.djemal is not very helpful. (-500) m.djemal is not very helpful. (-500)
    Stand your ground and why should you have to move from your place so she can move her stuff out the low morale bish. Just move her stuff out for her to the pavement and tell her to pick it up when ever she is ready.
    Quit your jibba jabba

newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    mostly her accusing me of not loving her or being committed enough, and just anything and everything. I never wanted to propose to her though even when she was basically giving me ultimatums, so maybe she knew more than I did.

We had very different life outlooks and opinions on everything, she was a pessimistic feminist, I'm a loud guy from jersey who doesn't take crap, it was just not a good combination.
    oh...so its a jersey thing

jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by newtmiscer View Post
    oh...so its a jersey thing
    he needs a ompa loompa

XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    highly doubt this OP, her story sounds legit. every girl needs to complain about their ex whenever they break up with someone, this guy just had enough game to get her in bed rather than be a WK *******
    *Legit 2/10 crew*
    *6'3 but not master race as it just propels trainwreck of facial features above everyone else crew*
    *So ugly baby cousin cried when held him for the first time crew*
    *Ordered a mail order bride and she got the next return flight back to her ****hole country after witnessing me crew*
    *Got molested by a goat in sleep because it probably thought we were the same species crew*

SuaveAge will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuaveAge will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuaveAge will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuaveAge will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuaveAge will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuaveAge will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuaveAge will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuaveAge will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuaveAge will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuaveAge will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuaveAge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    toasting in roll bread
    “I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.”
    -W.C. Fields

1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what lesson does she need to be taught? The reason I'm not too upset over this is she was certifiably crazy, probably bipolar + something else, and she had no desire to go on medication and actually avoided it. I didn't mind dating her but I really did not think I wanted to marry her until I saw what I was getting into fully, and when I did, I didn't think it was a good idea at all anymore.

I can go out and find another girl, and odds are they will not be crazy, and it will be a walk in the park compared to my ex. She is the one that is how she is and I honestly can't imagine the type of guy who would want to live that way.

I do not think she cheated, and I've had my own friends corroborate and say that she did indeed make out with a random dude days after we broke up from peer pressure, and is now dating him. I can go on and on all day about how crazy she was, but there is nothing she's done in the last 5 years that would make me think she was a cheater though.

Your beta *******ness towards this situation makes me rage.(srs)

Stop trying to rationalize your inner bishness and you go back to that bishes house and vandalize it.

Negged also until you do something about this and provide pics.
    Yes, by you signing up and purchasing clothes I receive money.

http://www.plndr.com/plndr/MembersOnly/login.aspx?r=3446808

zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You know there's people on craigslist who would gladly take a free couch off your hands. Get a friend to help you put it on a street corner, make a post advertising said couch on street corner and poof couch is off your hands
    legalize

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    if your house is yours , and you have the credintials to prove it, take her stuff and throw them out.

if the above doesnt apply , then leave no biggy.

edi: btw why did you break up , was it her fault for whoring or did you act like a duche
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story