Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Frank Yang - I Finally Look Like Brad Pitt from Fight Club

Today is a new era of me.
    This is "Day I surpressed Tyler Durden" Manifesto.

that is ****ing gay because someone on reddit said that.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comm..._tyler_durden/

But it's the beginning of and end because i can't find my mind and i NEVER want it back again eerver

WHERE IS MY MIND?

I can't find it. ooops.I tossed it out of my window today when I was driving. Wait I don't even drive anymore. I must have left it at the squat rack. ****! I AM ****ING FREE.

When your body looks better than Brad Pitt you don't need a mind, you just need to cop 50 pairs of JOrdans.

Yap that's the next stop and some sweat pants too because I'm tired of dressing like a hipster ***got..

I'm just gonna LET GO and even when I am free falling, I will not try to grab onto the cliff or wear a Tom Cruise glove! I will do the Every Muscle in your body movements WHILE IN THE AIR... WHILE falling, and spit my saliva on the person on top of the cliff *yes upward spit. who tried to save me but can't.

i spent my whole life trying to look like Brad Pitt. Tyler Durden. Why? Because he thinks you shouldn't look like underwear models and that you shouldn't care about clothes and brands, yet he is ****ing ripped and dresses like a fashion model. THAT IS the definition of not give a **** freedom. You do what u say NOT to do , you say what you preach NOT to say, and you do it 100 times better than your own criticism.

And also. Because he is the embodiment of subconsciousness that just flow without restrain. But guess what. I surpassed that **** because I even threw away that last layer of my mind - yes I don't even need the stupid subconscious ****. It's pseudo science ! non-concrete! Get CONCRETE LIKE A RIPPED BODY! NOT HUGE JUST RIPPED LIKE FRANK YANG FROM FIGHT CLUB

And then I didn't even know it had it in me! That I can look like Tyler Brad Pitt in less than 2 weeks!

After I proved to everyone that you can **** me with your eyes closed and think/mistaken me for Brad Pitt... I realized that i don't need a mind to function! I Just a body that looks better than Brad Pitt and I can get away without having a ****ign MIND.

It's why i lift weights in the first place man.

I wanted to build a shield and a physical chamber, so that I can be a total blank. no brain, no thoughts, just pure, white, blank, consciousness that belongs to the Nothing gods and still be able to perform **** like walking to Starbucks and order all that complicated ****. I was scared to do that before because i was afraid that they will think i am a retard for not knowing the differenec between expresso football and Vince carter latte. But i got my coffee today man.

When you are a total blank. A total nothingness. With no mind, not even the subconscious layers, then you can re-CREATE yourself into anything, at any moment in time and space, with no end, but just the process of becoming (not even the becoming, jus the process of incomplete becoming becoming a new becoming)

ps.

After I started to look like Brad pitt, my breath never smell anymore its like im made up of plastic or something. I stuck 20 dead hamsters plus some other weird foul smelling **** in my mouth and went on a hibernation and slept for 15 years! The whole 15 years span I had Angolena sucking my nipples the whole 15 yards #oops years. And then when I woke up, I kissed my gf , and she didn't smell a single thing not even the kind of breath that doesn't smell like anything.

GO MISC GO LOOK like your favorite celebrity from Hollywood. and you will run faster than wind into the tunnel that says "FUUUCKK u mad jelly coming at u brah ***got time aesthetics misc 4chan Brad pitt tom oprah is titties"

oh wait that last few was tags for nothing.
    **** im not even on youtube.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Digitalairair; 01-07-2012 at 10:55 AM.
    get authentic, or die copying.

New FB : www.********.com/BiggerStrongerWeirder
    Youtube : www.youtube.com/Digitalairair
    ***/Banned videos : www.vimeo.com/Digitalairair

Stat: vert : 40 bench : 300 Deadlift : 500 Squat : 405

Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Post sold to Lunatic

Last edited by Hulkamaniabrah; 01-07-2012 at 08:34 AM.
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

()Balding Crew()

$Pale Crew$

*Ugly Crew*

^^Slightly Below Average Height Crew^^

ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ImSuperSerial's Avatar
    ImSuperSerial is a name known to all. (+5000) ImSuperSerial is a name known to all. (+5000) ImSuperSerial is a name known to all. (+5000) ImSuperSerial is a name known to all. (+5000) ImSuperSerial is a name known to all. (+5000) ImSuperSerial is a name known to all. (+5000) ImSuperSerial is a name known to all. (+5000) ImSuperSerial is a name known to all. (+5000) ImSuperSerial is a name known to all. (+5000) ImSuperSerial is a name known to all. (+5000) ImSuperSerial is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    *Admirer of the "Arts" Crew*
    LD&R

allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Upvoted, rep me brah... rep me! oh congrats on youtube partnership brah

Last edited by allkillano; 01-07-2012 at 08:43 AM.
    I ATE A SPIDER AND I LIKED IT.

No1Asian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) No1Asian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) No1Asian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) No1Asian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) No1Asian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) No1Asian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) No1Asian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) No1Asian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) No1Asian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) No1Asian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) No1Asian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    frank yang you are putting asians down stop it

Last edited by No1Asian; 01-07-2012 at 08:31 AM.
    So you want to grow , first you have to learn

they told me i could become anyone, so i became....

AccountOfPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AccountOfPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AccountOfPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AccountOfPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AccountOfPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AccountOfPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AccountOfPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AccountOfPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AccountOfPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AccountOfPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AccountOfPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Asian genetics.

tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on Frank Yang thread
    Winter is not coming
    Aways pick 1 crew
    Calf veins are bigger than bicep veins crew
    DA BEARS, Cubs, Vols, Grizzlies

Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dat dere Frank Yang
    KEEP REP TRADING OUT OF YOUR SIG

QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    In on Frank Yang thread

Last edited by QuadBrah; 01-07-2012 at 08:50 AM.
    **New Jersey Crew 732**

Got two mod negs at the same damn time

Billionaire Boys Club

**High IQ Crew**
    **Slay 10/10's on the daily Crew**
    **CEO 10k/a day Crew**
    **Self Made Millionaire Crew**
    **Millionaire by 19 Crew**
    **9" Dick Crew**
    **Warm up with 405 Deadlift Crew**
    **10/10 Facial Aesthetics Crew**
    **Work 3hrs a week Crew**
    **Naturally Aesthetic and lift for the lulz Crew**
    **6'2" Crew**

pimptasty is just really nice. (+1000) pimptasty is just really nice. (+1000) pimptasty is just really nice. (+1000) pimptasty is just really nice. (+1000) pimptasty is just really nice. (+1000) pimptasty is just really nice. (+1000) pimptasty is just really nice. (+1000) pimptasty is just really nice. (+1000) pimptasty is just really nice. (+1000) pimptasty is just really nice. (+1000) pimptasty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by digitalairair View Post

where is my mind? I can't find it.
    no kidding

NaturalDave4 is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDave4 is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDave4 is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDave4 is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDave4 is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDave4 is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDave4 is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDave4 is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDave4 is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDave4 is not very helpful. (-500) NaturalDave4 is not very helpful. (-500)
    you forgot to fix your face.

nosetoobulbous/10

crayzwa1z will become famous soon enough. (+50) crayzwa1z will become famous soon enough. (+50) crayzwa1z will become famous soon enough. (+50) crayzwa1z will become famous soon enough. (+50) crayzwa1z will become famous soon enough. (+50) crayzwa1z will become famous soon enough. (+50) crayzwa1z will become famous soon enough. (+50) crayzwa1z will become famous soon enough. (+50) crayzwa1z will become famous soon enough. (+50) crayzwa1z will become famous soon enough. (+50) crayzwa1z will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    gjdm

BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow man you really do, props if it was your goal. That is the essence of bodybuilding, having a vision in your mind of what you want your body to look like, and then putting in the work and time to attain it.

Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hello is it me you're looking for

FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I thought you gave up lifting because you didn't need to gain any more muscle to attract pussy?
    Cavs / Browns / Buckeyes / Indians

strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500)
    ive only watched 1 of ur vids, are u just trying to get attention or are you actually a bit phuked in the head?

inb4 fake phuked in the head response ?

is it even possibru?

good lifter tho, good bber. gratz on ur goal i guess.

Tom Brady = G.O.A.T liftTENhard's Avatar
    liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    fuarkkkkkkk

Always carry metric sockets in pocket to throw @ cagers krew
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██
    ★★~~★★$99 HP TouchPad Krew★★~~★★
    ☆ ☆ ☆ OAT CREW #treefiddy ^_^ ☆ ☆ ☆
    █☆★☆Boston Misc Crew☆★☆█(RIP)
    ☆★* KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *★☆
    + 92B +(RIP)

hskidd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hskidd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hskidd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hskidd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hskidd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hskidd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hskidd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hskidd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hskidd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hskidd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hskidd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    good stuff

UTNAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTNAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTNAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTNAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTNAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTNAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTNAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTNAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTNAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTNAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTNAS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Inspirational. I guess. jackiemindfullof****.jpg

VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Frank yang gon' yang

beautiful picture frank:

Last edited by VitaCrave; 01-07-2012 at 08:37 AM.
    Origin of "Rape Sloth" meme:
    http://imgur.com/a/KITDV

Ripped come rain or shine Reecebrah's Avatar
    Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    In on Frank Yang thread, inspirational dude.

Post pics from when you were jacked?
    I'm unaware of any misc meme's from 2014+

☆☆☆υş ïż½ÑÑ”Ï‰â˜†â˜†â˜† Moved to Sweden crew.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

Wooticus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooticus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooticus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooticus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooticus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooticus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooticus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooticus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooticus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooticus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooticus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In yang we trust
    R.I.P - Zyzz - Father of Aesthetics

\\Official Long Arm Support Group Crew Member//
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137373933

Genius With A Headache AceOfJacks's Avatar
    AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1st page

wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dudes kinda cute. Great body and sleeve. Would husband.
    BELL ST MACCAS/FITNESS, PUMPIN HEAVY WEIGHTS, BEING RIPPED AS FUĆK CUZ, VL TWIN TURBOS AND DRAGGING AZN RICE BURNERS, SMASHING HOT CHIXXX, TFU, FESTIVALS, TOPS OFF, ROOTING YA SISTER, AXE KICKING ĆUNTZ, FIST PUMPING SATELLITES OUTTA THE SKY WIV DA BOYZ, BASHING THEM EMO FÄGS, SHELVING PINGAS, MUMS COOKING

Loading Muzz...
    ████████████████ 100%

cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Aware of tom cruise glove

Quadzillaa is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillaa is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillaa is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillaa is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillaa is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillaa is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillaa is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillaa is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillaa is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillaa is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillaa is just really nice. (+1000)
    you look better/10

yeah homo come at me frank brah

Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by strunz View Post
    ive only watched 1 of ur vids, are u just trying to get attention or are you actually a bit phuked in the head?

Inb4 fake phuked in the head response ?

Is it even possibru?

Good lifter tho, good bber. Gratz on ur goal i guess.
    **** man don"t watch my videos my ego !!!!
    get authentic, or die copying.

New FB : www.********.com/BiggerStrongerWeirder
    Youtube : www.youtube.com/Digitalairair
    ***/Banned videos : www.vimeo.com/Digitalairair

Stat: vert : 40 bench : 300 Deadlift : 500 Squat : 405

JayyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in on frank yang thread, but i have no idea what the **** he is talking about.

vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    first
    D.C. crew
    Lord Kirk FUTURE H.O.F crew
    Get depressed if girls in porn dont make eye contact with me crew
    Throw up if girls make eye contact with me in real life crew
    Tried NOFAP but ended up fapping to shemales crew

lychee. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lychee. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lychee. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lychee. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lychee. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lychee. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lychee. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lychee. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lychee. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lychee. will become famous soon enough. (+50) lychee. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in on first page