Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Watched Dr.oz today & Chris powell - eating 5+ meals a day and boosting metabolism?

after looking at the stickies on this site, i've been under the assumption that it doesn't matter how many meals you eat a day, it won't boost your metabolism, there is not "proof" of it working.

and then I watched the show today (don't judge)
    and they say that it will jump up your metabolism. who's saying the truth?

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BlueBison17 View Post
    after looking at the stickies on this site, i've been under the assumption that it doesn't matter how many meals you eat a day, it won't boost your metabolism, there is not "proof" of it working.

and then I watched the show today (don't judge)
    and they say that it will jump up your metabolism. who's saying the truth?
    Just because a celebrity trainer has found success with one particular program doesn't make it science. I trust Martin Berkhan of Leangains.com a lot more than I trust Chris Powell and that joke Dr. Mehmet Oz.

DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't listen to Dr. Oz. In my opinion, these "professionals" are part of the reason so many people remain overweight. They make losing weight and getting in shape look like a science. Like there's some secret formula. Or some happy medium that people HAVE to find between eating too little and too much because if they fall into either extreme they're going to gain fat. Throwing around phrases like "starvation mode" or "fat storing mode" is going to scare any dieter. I saw Dr. Oz say that eating carbohydrates consistently through out the day boosts your metabolism. And what's worse is this isn't just professionals, "starvation mode" is pretty much just the norm now. I've seen way too many fat people use this whole "6 meals spread evenly throughout the day" thing as an excuse to stay fat.

I'm not "book smart" at all and I can explain fat loss to you better than any professional. Eat less, move more.
    watdo I do in this dilemma?

Prodigy94 is just really nice. (+1000) Prodigy94 is just really nice. (+1000) Prodigy94 is just really nice. (+1000) Prodigy94 is just really nice. (+1000) Prodigy94 is just really nice. (+1000) Prodigy94 is just really nice. (+1000) Prodigy94 is just really nice. (+1000) Prodigy94 is just really nice. (+1000) Prodigy94 is just really nice. (+1000) Prodigy94 is just really nice. (+1000) Prodigy94 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh, you're talking about Dr. Oz the guy who promotes health products that he owns stock in?

*See: http://www.politicolnews.com/dr-oz-fake-vaccine-stunt/
    I'm a bitch.

DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Doctor Oz is the king ******* of broscientists. Disregard him.

kevi204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevi204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevi204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevi204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevi204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevi204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevi204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevi204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevi204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevi204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevi204 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That may have been the same episode watched. I remember him saying eat 5 meals a day and try not eat carbs after 8pm. lol

camtheram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dr. Oz means well. He's not overweight, right? I do agree no single weight loss method works the same for everyone. A lot of people on here have results and everyone might have done it differently. BBdotcom is not the bible on advice either.

Curtail your weight loss method to your own body. For example, I don't do well working out fasted but some people do it easily. I can't handle stimulants but some people can. You get my drift...

dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this place is hilarious.....man things change

Originally Posted by camtheram View Post
    . BBdotcom is not the bible on advice either.
    amen^, that is for damn sure, half the people in the losing fat section think they are experts and they might have 10-20lbs to lose at the most. Sorry that does not make you an expert on obesity or losing fat.

yeah it works for obese people, eat 3 meals a day that are larger than normal or eat 6 times a day a little portion at each......you are almost constantly eat and satisfied this way, less likely to binge or overeat, your metabolism will change.
    Last edited by dbluegoat; 01-07-2012 at 10:26 AM.

Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dbluegoat View Post

yeah it works, eat 3 meals a day that are larger than normal or eat 6 times a day a little portion at each......you are almost constantly eat and satisfied this way, less likely to binge or overeat, your metabolism will change.

say all you want, I have DONE it
    I'm no expert so not taking a scientific stance on either side, but surely there's a difference between your metabolism actually changing and not binge eating because you feel full for longer periods over the course of a day.

I mean if you get hungry and stuff your face, it's not your metabolism which has failed but your lack of self control.

yeah it works, eat 3 meals a day that are larger than normal or eat 6 times a day a little portion at each......you are almost constantly eat and satisfied this way, less likely to binge or overeat, your metabolism will change.

say all you want, I have DONE it
    I like to keep enough calories for a large meal at night. I always say it sucks to go to bed hungry.

dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Reflexez View Post
    I'm no expert so not taking a scientific stance on either side, but surely there's a difference between your metabolism actually changing and not binge eating because you feel full for longer periods over the course of a day.

I mean if you get hungry and stuff your face, it's not your metabolism which has failed but your lack of self control.
    if your body constantly has food to process its your metabolism that is changing. I can eat exactly how I used to over 3yrs ago before ever touching a weight or changing my nutrition and I don't gain more than 5lbs.

Read the f***** stickies. justmightbecraz's Avatar
    justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I eat 3 main meals a day, with a snack here and there to finish out my macro nutrients/cals for the day when or if they're needed. I do an hour or so of weights in the evenings, and extremely light cardio/swimming in the mornings to loosen up any soreness from lifting. Lost 25 lbs since Nov. 1st and still going. Volume-wise I eat way more than I did before, but I'm eating healthy. I've had busy days where I work right past lunch, and don't make the calories up until dinner, still losing fat and it's only picking up speed the longer I stick to it.

And you know where I -finally- got my **** straight at? Right here in this forum, doing what everybody who "doesn't know how to deal with being obese" has said. Calories in < Calories Out, and set my calories/nutrients up according to the sticky with the formulas in it.

Take your damn broscience back to the television with your 6 meals a day and let Dr. Oz make you feel better that it's not your fault and you can't do anything about it.
    USMC Veteran 2000-2005

Personal
    Responsibility
    In
    Daily
    Efforts

Oct-2011: 340 lbs. ~45% BF Start 1st Cut
    Apr-2012: 263 lbs. ~32% BF
    Oct-2012: 215 lbs. ~23% BF End 1st Cut, Start 1st Bulk

Originally Posted by justmightbecraz View Post
    I eat 3 main meals a day, with a snack here and there to finish out my macro nutrients/cals for the day when or if they're needed. I do an hour or so of weights in the evenings, and extremely light cardio/swimming in the mornings to loosen up any soreness from lifting. Lost 25 lbs since Nov. 1st and still going. Volume-wise I eat way more than I did before, but I'm eating healthy. I've had busy days where I work right past lunch, and don't make the calories up until dinner, still losing fat and it's only picking up speed the longer I stick to it.

And you know where I -finally- got my **** straight at? Right here in this forum, doing what everybody who "doesn't know how to deal with being obese" has said. Calories in < Calories Out, and set my calories/nutrients up according to the sticky with the formulas in it.

Take your damn broscience back to the television with your 6 meals a day and let Dr. Oz make you feel better that it's not your fault and you can't do anything about it.
    Chill dude. We are not saying ALL info on this forum is wrong/incorrect but you gotta take it with a grain of salt. Some people are saying eat 3 meals and some say eat 6... In the end it just matters what works for YOU

brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    go away

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I love DR OZ. The guy is pretty smart, and certainly knowledgeable. I have seen a lot of his shows and most of the stuff is borderline bro-science but he does acknowledge a lot of the myths that this forum debunks and agrees with them. He's not totally clueless..(a DR remember)..

Anyways, like most others have said, what works for one, may not work for the other. Bottom line
    www.grazethesky.com

morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's all personal choice of an eating schedule.

Personally, I eat all 2,000 to 2,200 calories of my food in one meal. I have yet to see this "starvation mode" for the past 8 months.

Go figure.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

MyFitnessPal ID: morrikj <-- ADD ME!

October 2010 - 350 lbs <-- THE OLD ME... NEVER GOING BACK!

New addiction: Kick Boxing

Starting weight as of 1/3/16: 223.9 lbs (weigh ins every Sunday)

1/10: 222.9 lbs

MuscleMission9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMission9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMission9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMission9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMission9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMission9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMission9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMission9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMission9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMission9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMission9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    From my experience it definatly boosts metabolism when I eat 5-6 meals a day. However, it is just a tool like cardio that is not necessary but definatly helpful.

TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Calories in, calories out. 152 lbs down, and that formula has never failed me. That works for me.. I prefer 2 solid meals and anything else that fills the macros.

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if your body constantly has food to process its your metabolism that is changing. I can eat exactly how I used to over 3yrs ago before ever touching a weight or changing my nutrition and I don't gain more than 5lbs.
    The problem with your logic is the size of the insulin spike from the food you eat is proportional to the size of the meal. So, if you eat 7 small meals of 300 calories, the resulting insulin released would be very similar if you ate 1 2100 calorie meal. People are not all different, we are for the most part all the same.
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

Read the f***** stickies. justmightbecraz's Avatar
    justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by camtheram View Post
    Chill dude. We are not saying ALL info on this forum is wrong/incorrect but you gotta take it with a grain of salt. Some people are saying eat 3 meals and some say eat 6... In the end it just matters what works for YOU
    That was my entire point, it don't matter if you eat 3, 6, or smush your days food together and make 12 food muffins and eat one every two hours. The only thing that severely changes your body's metabolism is the amount of energy it judges is required to perform your daily activities. The only thing that changes that, is how active you are.
    USMC Veteran 2000-2005

Personal
    Responsibility
    In
    Daily
    Efforts

Oct-2011: 340 lbs. ~45% BF Start 1st Cut
    Apr-2012: 263 lbs. ~32% BF
    Oct-2012: 215 lbs. ~23% BF End 1st Cut, Start 1st Bulk

muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have always been under the assumtion that if you eat more smaller portion meals your body is spending more time burning the fuel you are giving it. I have also heard that it does not matter when you eat, as long as you eat a certain amount of Calories per your goals per day.
    I can see how eating 5 times a day would be better in the area of cravings. Seems you can mess up a diet easier with longer durations between meals.
    For me I eat when i'm hungry. I have been roughly calculating that each serving I add to my plate is good for about 100 calories. for example if I eat a can of Tuna its about 120, add the bread 100, a slice of cheese 80, and a bit of low fat mayo 35. I keep each meal at 400-500 calories for a total of 2000 per day. This seems to be working for me and keeps it pretty simple. Of course if you dont eat healthy then your calories will be much more. I dont eat fast food or any snacks. I have been eating very clean in order to reach my 10% BF Goal.
    Going to the gym and lifting heavy weights is the easy part. Nutrition. now thats where the hard work starts.

Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DLEHMA View Post
    Don't listen to Dr. Oz. In my opinion, these "professionals" are part of the reason so many people remain overweight. They make losing weight and getting in shape look like a science. Like there's some secret formula. Or some happy medium that people HAVE to find between eating too little and too much because if they fall into either extreme they're going to gain fat. Throwing around phrases like "starvation mode" or "fat storing mode" is going to scare any dieter. I saw Dr. Oz say that eating carbohydrates consistently through out the day boosts your metabolism. And what's worse is this isn't just professionals, "starvation mode" is pretty much just the norm now. I've seen way too many fat people use this whole "6 meals spread evenly throughout the day" thing as an excuse to stay fat.

I'm not "book smart" at all and I can explain fat loss to you better than any professional. Eat less, move more.
    logged in for the sole purpose of repping this
    If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you. Success is no accident.

Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is proof that it will boost your metabolism and keep your blood sugar "normal", but the problem is that in many opinions this increase in metabolism is insignificant and not worth the extra effort.

Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ramoneb87 View Post
    There is proof that it will boost your metabolism and keep your blood sugar "normal", but the problem is that in many opinions this increase in metabolism is insignificant and not worth the extra effort.
    actually recent scientific data suggests that eating 6+ times a day may render more negative effects on your blood sugar levels rather than eating within the 3X daily range
    If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you. Success is no accident.

evander87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evander87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evander87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evander87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evander87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evander87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evander87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evander87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evander87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evander87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evander87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ryanast View Post
    actually recent scientific data suggests that eating 6+ times a day may render more negative effects on your blood sugar levels rather than eating within the 3X daily range
    link please
    Want in one hand, crap in the other, and see which one fills up faster.

Part of the IIWFYTDI Crew

(If it works for you then do it)

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    link please

http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top...-debunked.html

He debunks the effects of meal frequency on metabolism as well as blood sugar. He gives all the requisite citations at the end the page.
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this is also something that i dont completely understand, i am confused, eating 5+ small meals, or 2, or 3 and simply eat the calories you need, or what now?
    Bring It!

azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I tend to eat 1 huge meal, and all my carbs an hour before bed. Fu*k Dr. Oz.
    ------------------------------------------

#Fat to Fit Crew
    #Horsehead Crew

Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The only benefit I've noticed from the "frequent small meals" plan is that it keeps me from thinking about food. I'm definitely guilty of eating when I'm bored and overeating if it's been a long time since my last meal. But nothing some willpower didn't/couldn't fix.
    Randomly Reps Positive Posts Crew

Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Electricheadd View Post
    http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top...-debunked.html

He debunks the effects of meal frequency on metabolism as well as blood sugar. He gives all the requisite citations at the end the page.
    I see

So I would assume frequent meals also have no positive effects in lowering cortosol levels.