Closed Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

What happened to this thread?

I went to post in it, but it disappeared... Anyone know?

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    strange. Just posted in it and now its gone

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In b4 PowerCage has to explain himself for Mint Chocolate Real Gains....

not srs
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by justfive View Post
    strange. Just posted in it and now its gone
    not sure either... no reason for a mod to delete it. it's not like it names names or anything...

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post
    not sure either... no reason for a mod to delete it. it's not like it names names or anything...
    perhaps OP deleted it after I wrote that it wasnt really breaking any rules unless they committed to making a log by applying.

Most likely scenario given the nature of the thread

perhaps OP deleted it after I wrote that it wasnt really breaking any rules unless they committed to making a log by applying.

Most likely scenario given the nature of the thread
    The thread caught my attention because it's a gray area on here that I think needs to be addressed... I understand that the winner can do what they want with a giveaway product, but if they applied with the intent on just selling it after they won, then that's deplorable. They're really taking the product from someone that might actually use it, and who would more than likely post a review for the company (if they're respectable)...

So in essence, doing this takes the product from someone who might/could use it, and it also takes some eventual attention away from the company that was generous enough to give away the product... All for personal profit?

I want to know who this company rep is.

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im going to take samples at your booth at the arnold
    then sell them back to you
    then buy them at double the price

is that wrong?
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

The thread caught my attention because it's a gray area on here that I think needs to be addressed... I understand that the winner can do what they want with a giveaway product, but if they applied with the intent on just selling it after they won, then that's deplorable. They're really taking the product from someone that might actually use it, and who would more than likely post a review for the company (if they're respectable)...

So in essence, doing this takes the product from someone who might/could use it, and it also takes some eventual attention away from the company that was generous enough to give away the product... All for personal profit?

I want to know who this company rep is.
    I feel like they dont break any real rules most of the time, but they conduct themselves in a manner which should prevent them from entering further promos in cases where they are meant to run a log or lie by saying that they want to try this product to get chosen.

Its a funny situation this... I guess I agree with you that it should not be tolerated despite the lack of rule breakage

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    painfully unaware
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well, let's state the facts, shall we?

Gaspari sent out Vasotropin to some forum members who had been previously selected for the Myofusion promos. The intent was for every recipient to try it out and provide forum feedback. We didn't ask for a detailed log or anything, just that they would try it and post up a review. It's a brand new product and isn't available in stores or online yet, so our marketing dollars were spent in the form of free product to get the word out.

So imagine my surprise and disappointment when I find Vasotropin on eBay being sold by a seller named layziebone085 from Erie, PA. further review of his other items currently for sale are products by controlled labs, cellucor and met-rx. I have confirmed with the Met-rx rep that the product on sale on eBay was a product he gave to this same guy.

Further, all the products listed for sale are listed as "sealed" - so he didn't even try a single serving of the product before looking to profit from the generosity of supplement companies.

Needless to say, this particular member will never be considered for any future Gaspari Nutrition promotions. We have an in house database for this sort of thing and he is banned for life.

End of story.

And frankly, I don't think anyone wants to hear the excuses anymore. He was given multiple chances to start over and be honest, but continues to scam and profit from supplement companies.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Selling or trading away something you won is one thing. Being given something to review and then selling that product is another issue...especially if the reviews are just total BS.

Originally Posted by EntropyIncrease View Post
    Im going to take samples at your booth at the arnold
    then sell them back to you
    then buy them at double the price

is that wrong?
    Yeah? Then check out these beans, brah...

I feel like they dont break any real rules most of the time, but they conduct themselves in a manner which should prevent them from entering further promos in cases where they are meant to run a log or lie by saying that they want to try this product to get chosen.

Its a funny situation this... I guess I agree with you that it should not be tolerated despite the lack of rule breakage
    Yeah, I don't think it's violating any rules either... But this person has very questionable ethics to do something like that, especially in their intentions like I mentioned above.

Not to mention that this person could very well be falsifying reviews just to keep the product sealed so they can sell it.

Still talking to the CEO ERGOGENIX's Avatar
    ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post

Gaspari sent out Vasotropin to some forum members who had been previously selected for the Myofusion promos. The intent was for every recipient to try it out and provide forum feedback. We didn't ask for a detailed log or anything, just that they would try it and post up a review. It's a brand new product and isn't available in stores or online yet, so our marketing dollars were spent in the form of free product to get the word out.

So imagine my surprise and disappointment when I find Vasotropin on eBay being sold by a seller named layziebone085 from Erie, PA. further review of his other items currently for sale are products by controlled labs, cellucor and met-rx. I have confirmed with the Met-rx rep that the product on sale on eBay was a product he gave to this same guy.

Further, all the products listed for sale are listed as "sealed" - so he didn't even try a single serving of the product before looking to profit from the generosity of supplement companies.

Needless to say, this particular member will never be considered for any future Gaspari Nutrition promotions. We have an in house database for this sort of thing and he is banned for life.

End of story.

And frankly, I don't think anyone wants to hear the excuses anymore. He was given multiple chances to start over and be honest, but continues to scam and profit from supplement companies.
    Ruh roh!
    Ergogenix Boss Man

Three (3) new ErgoProducts coming soon. Pepper angii.

www.ergogenix.com
    www.twitter.com/ergogenix

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergogenix/ergogenix.htm

dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Shyt is about to get so real
    Patriots l Mountaineers l Celtics l Bruins

*WVU Crew*

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

End of story.

oh fuk
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I deleted the thread. No need for drama. Each supplement company can deal with this guy on an individual basis.

Thread closed.
    #Penis

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I never signed up for a Vasotropin promo, I never asked for a vasotropin.
    I logged your Probiotic which I am still using because I applied for it in the first place. You sent a product to an individual without ever notifing the individual about it, and I am not a fan or a person who uses a pure Pump product. I do use NO products such as pre-workouts to get a little bit of energy for a workout, but I am not one who chases the pump.

You sent out a product that has no signing up, that has no log/detail/review associated towards it, nor was I ever notified about it. I have no use for the product and would never use the product? do you want me to just let it sit and settle and collect Dust?

If you would of sent me a letter in the mail or sent me a PM stating that it was to log or do a review on then yeah i would of at least tried it, but i got a random box one day of a product I never even asked/applied for?

So where is there a rule stating that I had to use it or detail/review it? As far as it seems it is up to the individual to do with it as they please because you never stated any rule associated towards something sent out by a company which I am confused by?

If you would of told me after logging the probitoic and reviewing the product about a vasotropin i would of declined the request and told you to send it to someone else Ice.

If you want, send me your address and i will send it to you so you can send it to someone else for a review, because I have no intent on using the product nor did i ever expect to recieve it or use the product (because I am still confused) why it came to me in the first place.
    Last edited by The Solution; 01-06-2012 at 06:45 PM.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    interdasting... how they send people **** without even awaring them they'd like a review or something..

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If it was just vasotropin for sale on eBay, that'd be one thing, but the list of other stuff for sale shows a pattern. And if you're not going to use it, give it away to someone else who can use it and provide feedback. Induced_drag did this and not only reviewed his own results but shared it with others. Maybe he didn't feel it was right to profit from Gaspari's generous promotion. Seriously, did you feel that we just wanted to give you $40 to thank you for reviewing our protein? Next time we'll just send a money order and save shipping money, right??

And of course the past track record of this person speaks louder than any excuse. This is definitely a pattern and I know that both Met-Rx and Gaspari reps are not pleased.

Find a loophole if you must, but nobody is buying it anymore.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000)
    yikes
    ~Reppin' Jersey~

Sponsored Controlled Labs White Flood v2 Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=699838701#post699838701

Sponsored AI Sports Testopro Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130813813

If it was just vasotropin for sale on eBay, that'd be one thing, but the list of other stuff for sale shows a pattern. And if you're not going to use it, give it away to someone else who can use it and provide feedback. Induced_drag did this and not only reviewed his own results but shared it with others.
    Its not for sale i took it down because I rather give it back. Sorry i did not take the initiative and just randomly send it to some stranger in the first place without confirming between you or whoever sent the product because I never signed up for it or expected it. I don't know anyone else around me who posts on here besides MattyH and he would not review or nor has he posted on here in quite some time to be honest.

Again I dont use a PURE pump product, I dont enjoy chasing the pump on my workouts, so therefore my use for it would not be used, nor do i really take in any carbs pre-workout (train fasted) so the results/effects of the product would not really shine because I hate eating before training (personal preference).

Maybe if you would of included in the application for your promotion about interest in a pump product the outlook of the answers would give you a good "indiciation (as you put)" about logger interested in a new product you have coming out before sending them a random box with a product in it that some may not even use. I am sure I am not the only one in this world who does not use a Pump product.

Seriously, did you feel that we just wanted to give you $40 to thank you for reviewing our protein?
    Did i ever say this? No.. Did i expect it? No I applied for the protein because I use protein all the time and like to get creative with it, and I would of provided a review and detailed with pictures as I always do. That is why i signed up for it. I did not sign up for a vasotropin.

I just wanted to review the product because I signed up for it, not the vasotropin. I did not expect it, nor did i expect to recieve the product and detail this as well. It came with nothing else in the box but the bottle. So when i got a random bottle in the mail I was actually confused as to why and who actually sent it to me. Again I had no use for it because I do not use those products.

Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    interdasting... how they send people **** without even awaring them they'd like a review or something..
    Even still... If I faced a similar situation, I'd contact someone from the company to find out what's what. If I couldn't use it, then I'd want to send it back (on their dime, of course), or ask if I could give/trade it to someone who could use/review it... I would never sell it without asking why it was sent to me.

Even if it was sent in error, perhaps it was to go to someone else, why presume to sell it?

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So what about all the Controlled Labs, Cellucor, and Met-Rx stuff?

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    God bless this forum.

or ask if I could give/trade it to someone who could use/review it..
    Trading is pretty much selling, just getting a different product in return, therefore you are giving a product you got to another individual for something you desire.

So i did not take the intuitive to contact a rep about why I got this product and why I was confused. That is my mistake, but to place the blame on me about not wanting to use the product or having no interest in the product, or knowing why this product came with no instruction or no logging/review material to follow left me dumbfounded and I had no idea what to do with it in the first place.

So if Dan would give me an address on who would want it or where i could return it to, then I will do so. Maybe next time they could include a letter stating why it was sent or if you don't want it what to do with it. That may solve some problems for the future unless some people will just let it sit there and collect dust if they do not use those products or have no idea what it does. Lets face it some people in the supplement world take stuff and have no idea what it does, they just take it and think it will be a miracle drug.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Even still... If I faced a similar situation, I'd contact someone from the company to find out what's what. If I couldn't use it, then I'd want to send it back (on their dime, of course), or ask if I could give/trade it to someone who could use/review it... I would never sell it without asking why it was sent to me.

Even if it was sent in error, perhaps it was to go to someone else, why presume to sell it?
    well to sell it is one thing... even still (as this looks to be the case) the company just assumes the person they sent the product without prior authorization (what if i moved recently?).. will know what to do with it.. when not a single thing has been said. they also give you the hassle to find someone else or to contact them because they felt free to send you stuff you might or might not want

Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    well to sell it is one thing... even still (as this looks to be the case) the company just assumes the person they sent the product without prior authorization (what if i moved recently?).. will know what to do with it.. when not a single thing has been said. they also give you the hassle to find someone else or to contact them because they felt free to send you stuff you might or might not want
    Agree,

what happens if they sent it to my school address where i was doing my student teaching before i moved back home. It would of been a lost product that would of never been opened and package probably would of been taken off my front porch (because I had to sign for every product) due to it being an insecure area.

While I appreciate the incentive on the giveaway, some people may not use certain products (such as myself for this case) and a pure pump product. I would of rather been notified about a product coming and declined the request in the first place before I had to pack it back up and send it back to HQ or send it to someone else because I have no interest in the product.

Like I said: if it was just the vasotropin, that's one thing, but products from Cellucor, Controlled Labs and Met-Rx were also for sale and all sealed. But I'm sure that there's an excuse for each of these too, right?

Anyone see the pattern here? This guy acts like the good bro, does some shady stuff and when called on it defends his actions, makes excuses and apologizes (sort of) to try and make it right (sort of). Rinse and repeat. Anyone who has been on the boards for a couple years knows this guys history and the opportunities he's been given to put the past behind him, but it keeps happening.

Don't worry, it won't happen again with Gaspari.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Trading is pretty much selling, just getting a different product in return, therefore you are giving a product you got to another individual for something you desire.

So i did not take the intuitive to contact a rep about why I got this product and why I was confused. That is my mistake, but to place the blame on me about not wanting to use the product or having no interest in the product, or knowing why this product came with no instruction or no logging/review material to follow left me dumbfounded and I had no idea what to do with it in the first place.

So if Dan would give me an address on who would want it or where i could return it to, then I will do so. Maybe next time they could include a letter stating why it was sent or if you don't want it what to do with it. That may solve some problems for the future unless some people will just let it sit there and collect dust if they do not use those products or have no idea what it does. Lets face it some people in the supplement world take stuff and have no idea what it does, they just take it and think it will be a miracle drug.
    The product was properly labeled (you act as if it was an unlabeled generic bottle) and included a one page paper explaining what it was.

Regardless, the matter is done and the vasotropin wasn't the only product up for sale. Some of the other products were in promo threads asking for testers.

But what's done is done. The matter is closed as far as Gaspari is concerned. We learned from this incident and will notate things accordingly.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    In b4 PowerCage has to explain himself for Mint Chocolate Real Gains....

not srs

That just arrived actually, havent had a chance to try it yet tho
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.