Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Gzus View Post
    Are your traps relaxed? As in really relaxed?
    Yep, even if I contract my lats they still have this upward angle.

Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tamandua View Post
    Yep, even if I contract my lats they still have this upward angle.
    I see what you're saying.

Guy on the left is similar (in more relaxed pics as well). I'd guess there's little to do about it.

Dillon you sob, C.I.A. got you pushing too many pencils? Fix posture - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123812871

Look like you lift and want to do Oly grip Front Squats? - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164421641

Instagram: Gzus1_

Achilles8 is a name known to all. (+5000) Achilles8 is a name known to all. (+5000) Achilles8 is a name known to all. (+5000) Achilles8 is a name known to all. (+5000) Achilles8 is a name known to all. (+5000) Achilles8 is a name known to all. (+5000) Achilles8 is a name known to all. (+5000) Achilles8 is a name known to all. (+5000) Achilles8 is a name known to all. (+5000) Achilles8 is a name known to all. (+5000) Achilles8 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Guy on the left is similar (in more relaxed pics as well). I'd guess there's little to do about it.

****ing hell bro

we need a rear glute spread to further analyze your physique

Reindeerbrah in da house JoeRainer's Avatar
    JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

overall thickness looks mad in that pic.

do you find male friends/acquaintances react differently around you when out with your physique?

I found that ever since I aquired more physique aesthetics in any social situation in front of women, guys tend to attempt to passive-aggresively snipe at me or try and play it off as something weird so they'll appear better comparitively (who are normal and healthy and 'un-freakish' with their mediocre physiques)

naturally I never give a single fuk, but I assume a barbarian such as yourself would have plenty of witty anecdotes for such a situation?
    Brb attempting to become an ethnic minority Frank Zane (semi srs)

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Call me calvesbrah... not srs

***70's Diet Crew***

dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Post some pics of dat mane, gzus. Thinking about growing my hair out.

Achilliies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Achilliies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Achilliies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Achilliies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Achilliies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Achilliies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Achilliies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Achilliies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Achilliies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Achilliies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Achilliies is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When will it be my turn?

Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hit me up if you do
    Will do. Been looking into hotel prices & such, any suggestions since I've never been to Miami ?
    Still Small
    Solution: Eat Big Lift Big
    Goal: Nightwing's Physique

abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your genetics are god-like, Bet your clapping cheeks all the time

Also how would you go about cutting?

eosteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eosteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eosteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eosteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eosteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eosteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eosteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eosteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eosteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eosteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eosteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Most people have hyper active traps so it would be a challenge.

Once your posture and mechanics are in order, your heavy lifting gains will be better.

You have time for 20lbs.

Question: Is the tall handsome son an idiot? Or does his intellect and personality match his appearance.

Never really had a single fav team. When I was 12-13, Inter, Real, Liverpool, Arsenal. If I had to pick 1, Liverpool.
    I do have to say that the anterior pelvic tilt is more of a problem than the scapular winging. It's really strong winging, but I never had any problems pressing overhead or anything the like.

The pelvic tilt on the other hand is really annoying because i can not really activate glutes fully when squatting.

The handsome one is not an Idiot at all, let's assume he is of your intellect. Same thing for the manlet plus the talent.
    It is something i thought about myself, i'd rather have a dwarfed kid but mentally strong guy that has to work harder than the physically blessed guys. Builts that warrior mentality/strong character i think.

Any predictions for champions league?

vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so no matter what you ate, you never lost your abs ?
    strong fu.cking genes

Achilliies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Achilliies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Achilliies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Achilliies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Achilliies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Achilliies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Achilliies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Achilliies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Achilliies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Achilliies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Achilliies is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    subbed and in, more stories brah'! mirin hard.

Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Achilles8 View Post
    we need a rear glute spread to further analyze your physique
    mirin pun

Originally Posted by JoeRainer View Post
    overall thickness looks mad in that pic.

do you find male friends/acquaintances react differently around you when out with your physique?

I found that ever since I aquired more physique aesthetics in any social situation in front of women, guys tend to attempt to passive-aggresively snipe at me or try and play it off as something weird so they'll appear better comparitively (who are normal and healthy and 'un-freakish' with their mediocre physiques)

naturally I never give a single fuk, but I assume a barbarian such as yourself would have plenty of witty anecdotes for such a situation?
    Friends are usually guys I've know for 10 years (my physique is old news), jacked themselves or hamsom. Everyone usually brings something to the (small) group.

Acquaintances generally keep it together. If not they know ahead of time (based on how I carry myself) that I'll cut their assault to pieces with my logic saber. No malice needed really since their angle isn't designed for me, 'So you workout what, like 6x a week?' blah blah blah. Can't really come at me when I'm downing drinks, hit the gym when I see fit and just had to step away since some randos wanted a pic with me.

I can only think of 1 acquaintance who would try to shift attention if given the opportunity, but he admitted to not really liking me since I was 15-16. Prob don't need to describe his appearance or success rate.

Women on the other hand. I broke a chick down to the point where she claimed that looks do not matter AT ALL. wut. Mutual friend had to step in and calm her down as she was making a scene after I turned it into a battle of more knowledge spread over wider span of topics. Generally speaking, if I know a chick and her friends tend to act outside their league (while also having insecurities), it's always fireworks/Gzus is a ****ing ******* I hate him so much [I'd still bang him doe]

Originally Posted by dlg2010 View Post
    Post some pics of dat mane, gzus. Thinking about growing my hair out.
    Posted one fresh out the shower in the last thread I think.

Originally Posted by Achilliies View Post
    When will it be my turn?
    sensual avi there brah

Originally Posted by Spartaperez View Post
    Will do. Been looking into hotel prices & such, any suggestions since I've never been to Miami ?
    I'll do some asking
    Dillon you sob, C.I.A. got you pushing too many pencils? Fix posture - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123812871

Look like you lift and want to do Oly grip Front Squats? - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164421641

dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Interdasting.. Anyone from the last thread know where to find said pic?

Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spartaperez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Friends are usually guys I've know for 10 years (my physique is old news), jacked themselves or hamsom. Everyone usually brings something to the (small) group.

I'll do some asking
    That's how I keep my wolfpack(group of 4). No weak links

Thanks appreciate it.

EDIT : @dlg2010 pg.39
    Still Small
    Solution: Eat Big Lift Big
    Goal: Nightwing's Physique

googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000) googlesearch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mirin stories, Gzus lives a real life movie. Yes jelly, yes motivation.
    A Lancaster always pays his debts

Originally Posted by abcdefg94 View Post
    Your genetics are god-like, Bet your clapping cheeks all the time

Also how would you go about cutting?
    I'd skew it towards cardio since I love food.

Originally Posted by eosteel View Post
    I do have to say that the anterior pelvic tilt is more of a problem than the scapular winging. It's really strong winging, but I never had any problems pressing overhead or anything the like.

The pelvic tilt on the other hand is really annoying because i can not really activate glutes fully when squatting.

The handsome one is not an Idiot at all, let's assume he is of your intellect. Same thing for the manlet plus the talent.
    It is something i thought about myself, i'd rather have a dwarfed kid but mentally strong guy that has to work harder than the physically blessed guys. Builts that warrior mentality/strong character i think.

Any predictions for champions league?
    Winging is surprisingly easy to fix. I had it.

Till you get the pelvic tilt fixed, do some activation exercises prior to squatting.

Answer: Pretty ****ing hard question. 20 mil a year even without fame is the logical choice. But:

"I'd be crossing the street on South Beach. Couples in Lambos, Ferraris would be staring as I walk by. Two weeks ago I'm standing/talking and a man, his wife and the passenger in a DropHead Phantom keep waving to get my attention, just for the sake of waving to me."

I specifically remember the expression on a guy's face as he and his woman, sitting in a LP 560, stare as I walk by.

I want my kid to know the feel of making primal hatred flow from someone's eyes. Then again taking my boy's super yatch out for a spin is very tempting.

Real Barca

Originally Posted by vtecaddict View Post
    so no matter what you ate, you never lost your abs ?
    strong fu.cking genes
    They'd hide a bit, but flexing would revive them.

Originally Posted by dlg2010 View Post
    Interdasting.. Anyone from the last thread know where to find said pic?

JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just checking in before I head to the gym. Tendonitis is doing much better. Been doing what you've recommended along with some of the things I've looked into for this thread I made:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post851658293

Your posture thread was linked in there. Feel it's importante. Going to try some light exercises for the legs to put some spark of life into 'em again this afternoon.

8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?
    mirin crooked abs brah

Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamandua is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

[img]http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2012/03/24/12317882/profilepic/1hajgVNwr8cVrl8LBV8GTEQKQsZ9sb546.jpeg[img]
    that pic is fuarkin joocy

DontShoot is just really nice. (+1000) DontShoot is just really nice. (+1000) DontShoot is just really nice. (+1000) DontShoot is just really nice. (+1000) DontShoot is just really nice. (+1000) DontShoot is just really nice. (+1000) DontShoot is just really nice. (+1000) DontShoot is just really nice. (+1000) DontShoot is just really nice. (+1000) DontShoot is just really nice. (+1000) DontShoot is just really nice. (+1000)
    I better start hitting the gym harder so I can party with you at Ultra next year.

...and not look like a complete puss when I'm back in SoFla.

ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000)

damm man, looks like your wearing body armour holyyyyy

Originally Posted by JMCandelario View Post
    Just checking in before I head to the gym. Tendonitis is doing much better. Been doing what you've recommended along with some of the things I've looked into for this thread I made:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post851658293

Your posture thread was linked in there. Feel it's importante. Going to try some light exercises for the legs to put some spark of life into 'em again this afternoon.
    Good luck man.

Already subscribed to your thread.

Originally Posted by 8OO85 View Post
    how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?
    is he natty?

NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey man do you mind giving me some tips on my lifts?

Benched 245x1 this week, feelsgoodman

Also, any changes you'd make to my routine? Ignore the weights, I copied it outs of my phone that's just the weight I did last workout.
    Monday Pull
    Deadlifts * * * * * * * *
    Corner Rows * * * 3x4-6 * * * 65
    T-Bar Rows. * * * *3x8-12 * *125
    Wide Pulldowns. *3x10-12. *160
    BB Curls. * * * * * * *3x6* * * * * 80
    Incline Curls. * * * * 3x8-12. * *30

Wednesday Push. **

Bench Press * * * 4x4-6. * 230
    Cable Flys. * * * * 3x6-8. * *120
    Dips. * * * * * * * *3x10-12*
    Tricep Pushdown 3x6-8. * 72.5
    ^Front Plate Raise 3x8-12. * 35
    ^Shoulder Flys. *3x8-12. * * *22
    ^DB Clean/Press. 3x8-12. * 40

Friday Legs

Squats. * * * * * *** * * 315
    ���MeanGirls�rew���

Stats:
    Bench:305x1
    Squat:395x1
    DL:435x1

Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ownster8932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You seem to know a lot about correcting issues based on your thread about posture and such. I have been having this issue with my left shoulder since mid November that has severely handicapped my bench and I have no idea what it is or how to fix it.

Here was the initial post I made when it occurred back in November:

Ok, so my chest has always been my bread and butter. About as consistent as it gets. Last two work outs I have seen significant strength loss and I have no idea why.

Normally on heavy barbell days I do 5x5 of either 230-270, 240-280 (going up by 10 each set), or 5x3 270-290 on flat.

Last Friday I did a work out and only got 3 of 270 (starting with 240) on flat.

Went to incline where I usually start with 185 and go up, 5x5-7. Did 2 sets with 185, got 5 on the first, 4 on the second and had to drop down the weight.

Went to decline, where the drop wasn't nearly as significant, but still wasn't quite as strong as usual.

So I was pissed as fuark Friday and decided to wait until today to work out again and do chest again to see if it was just a bad day or if something is wrong.

Today was even worse. Even after my warm-up of 135x12, I felt it in my shoulders, outside of my pecs, and tris. Started with 230, 240, 250, 250, 245, 225. I got 5 for every set but it felt like what it normally does 270-280.

Apparently, the last two workouts, my the upper-part of my left arm has been trembling violently, particularly on flat, but my right isn't.

Normally, I do one chest work out a week. I rotate between a heavy work out, medium work out, and light work out for my chest work outs. I also alternate between barbell and dumbbells every other chest work out.

And now:

Same thing. Hasn't gotten any better. My other lifts are perfectly fine (even mil press and other shoulder-related lifts and lower body is doing great) aside from all forms of bench (incline, flat, decline and bb or db).

I tried taking a week off, then 2 weeks off, took almost 2 weeks off again over Spring break since mid November and it just hasn't really been helping. It is a little better in terms of how my shoulder feels, but I still feel it in the same spot and weight is not back to the norm.

I don't diet (eat healthier sometimes, eat ****ty sometimes) and my weight hasn't been fluctuating, so I definitely don't think it's related to that.

The arrow in the picture shows the spot I am talking about. Seems to be the end of the clavicle and whatever it is connected to there or creating the connection.

It has really been annoying and if you happen to have any ideas, let me know. It's been driving me nuts and going on for far too long, lol.

Also important to note, the upper arm area is still trembling violently only on the left side, particularly when I try to go heavier on flat. More toward the bicep/elbow area.

JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good luck man.

Already subscribed to your thread.
    Went well. My log or the injury thread? I've been meaning to post more in my lifting journal. There is not much traffic in there yet.

jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ownster8932 View Post
    I don't diet (eat healthier sometimes, eat ****ty sometimes) and my weight hasn't been fluctuating, so I definitely don't think it's related to that.

The arrow in the picture shows the spot I am talking about. Seems to be the end of the clavicle and whatever it is connected to there or creating the connection.

It has really been annoying and if you happen to have any ideas, let me know. It's been driving me nuts and going on for far too long, lol.

Also important to note, the upper arm area is still trembling violently only on the left side, particularly when I try to go heavier on flat. More toward the bicep/elbow area.
    Im no expert but it looks like it is the same problem as this guy hadVVV

Originally Posted by MecGen View Post
    I forgot the most important thing

I had a bump 1/3 of the way to my elbow, on the ulnar (pinky side), that felt like bone, but my doc said it was a group of inflamed tendons. I used a lacrosse ball on a table to massage this out, twice a day, hurt like hell but it really did help.

Check it out
    Superdouche™

eosteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eosteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eosteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eosteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eosteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eosteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eosteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eosteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eosteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eosteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eosteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Winging is surprisingly easy to fix. I had it.

Till you get the pelvic tilt fixed, do some activation exercises prior to squatting.

Answer: Pretty ****ing hard question. 20 mil a year even without fame is the logical choice. But:

"I'd be crossing the street on South Beach. Couples in Lambos, Ferraris would be staring as I walk by. Two weeks ago I'm standing/talking and a man, his wife and the passenger in a DropHead Phantom keep waving to get my attention, just for the sake of waving to me."

I specifically remember the expression on a guy's face as he and his woman, sitting in a LP 560, stare as I walk by.

I want my kid to know the feel of making primal hatred flow from someone's eyes. Then again taking my boy's super yatch out for a spin is very tempting.

Real Barca
    Doing glute bridges helped a little. But i have been thinking about splitting the lower body. In a sense of doing 1 exercise for quads, and one for glutes/hammies. Just until i get things fixed, then proceed with squats.

I can understand what you say with the kid question, hard one for myself as well. Some things you can not buy with money.

Real or Barca - one of those will make it. I'm rooting for Bayern Muenchen, but have a bad feeling towards the game with olympique marseille.

Some people have been saying you lack lats, but honestly, if one can not bring up all muscles equally - i'd choose strong delts over lats any time.

andrew19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrew19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrew19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrew19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrew19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrew19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrew19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrew19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrew19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrew19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrew19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gzus, can you measure circumference of shoulders + waist at the bellybutton. It is said that a waist to shoulder ratio of under 0.75 is considered physically attractive. Yours is probably a under 0.6.

Originally Posted by andrew19 View Post
    Gzus, can you measure circumference of shoulders + waist at the bellybutton. It is said that a waist to shoulder ratio of under 0.75 is considered physically attractive. Yours is probably a under 0.6.
    I know you don't like measurements, but it would be interesting to know this.

pickupstix60 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pickupstix60 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pickupstix60 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pickupstix60 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pickupstix60 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pickupstix60 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pickupstix60 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pickupstix60 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pickupstix60 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pickupstix60 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pickupstix60 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Having experienced some south florida individuals in my time...Gzus is an extremely articulate and seemingly respectful dude.

No question beyond that, just respek
    Another skinny bastard