Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Arrow Beta-Cret is gonna make more of KissIcon and MeatPants; it's Alpha time

The following will hope to be of epic proportions as ProMera Health and

help myself and MeatPants to busting chit up and reaching goals like never seen before.

Me and my partner in crime will be training with Beta-Cret for the next few weeks to see what this stuff here is all about. We all want a good pre w/o, we all like to see just how far we can push ourselves and we all want to bust it up in the gym without tearing ourselves up and without having any crash effect. So join us as we start (or soon to start) this journey so we can all see what ProMera and Beta-Cret are all about.
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

A little about me

And really, it's just a little.

Been hittn' the gym since about Sept. '07. As per the norm, drop fat, get healthy, all that type good stuff. Got a little frustrated at first but after a few months, once I started to see the changes and feel myself get a little stronger, I was hooked.

So basicly, for recent time frame of mind, I just train. Go in, lift, feel better. It's my zen time now. But as of late, I have mainly been at a plateau. Back in the mid part of Sept. ('11) I had suffered a nagging neck injury that I have been trying to rehab and avoid surgery. Since that time I have had a little bit more fat come back and lifts had gotten weak, due to abvious reasons.

My goal now is to get back my strength, drop the excexx fat I gained, maybe even loose a little more of it and make what muscle I do have, a little bigger and harder.... wait..wut that didn't sound right But I'm sure you know what I mean.

I do not have a set plan or routine. For whatever reason, my brain just doesn't seem to want to comprhend what is out there. I try. Suggestions welcomed. Besides, I like chuckles.

My nutrition, well now that is a matter of seriousness. I have yet to understand any this macro, micro breakdowns of percentages, so on and so on. I know it's not rocket science, but it seems that way for me, sooooo, I do the best I can.

I am not a "bodybuilder", I am just trying to build a better, healthier body. Besides, I managed to get my cholesteral down to 135, so I gotta be doing somethig right.

Anyways...want to know more, just ask.

My training plan for now is moving towards a schedule like this: 3 days on/1 day off. Every other off day will be completly off and the other active off...as in ss cardio, body weigh stuff. This too could and probably will change to where the 3 on will be a body part every other day with total cardio in the middle.

My goal, other than to strengthen what I have and shed some fat, will be to get back to deadlifting again. Lat time I pulled on deads was in late Aug. Best was 315. If I get back to that, I am happy. Over that, well....I'd be so happy I could just chit
    Would like to get below parallel with 225 on squats and get to 1000# on squat press sled.

There you have it. Join us.....we on a mission.

Will update this week's training a little later this weekend. This evening though, it be off

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for starting the thread John, and a big thanks to ProMera for the opportunity.

A little about me.

I have been clean bulking for the past 16 months. I had planned on trying to compete this year, but due to a family set back which requires me to keep my schedule too flexible to prepare to compete, the plans have changed. I started cutting as of January 1st, so my part of the log will be cut based.

I started taking my lifting and nutrition serious about three years ago. I lost a bunch of weight, and was down to about 9% bf, at 168 lbs. I was up to 225 @ about 17% in the middle of January. I am now 215 @ 16.5%.

My split looks like this. Cardio was just added in January for the cut.

I hate cardio.

Monday - Chest/Tri/Cardio
    Tuesday - Quad/Calf
    Wednesday - Back/Bi/Cardio
    Thursday - Cardio/Abs
    Friday - Delts/Traps/Cardio
    Saturday - Hams/Calf
    Sunday - OFF

Lets rip chit up!
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    01/06/2011

Delts/traps

***Delts***

Seated OH BB Press - Smith Machine
    90 x 6
    135 x 6
    165 x 14
    165 x 11
    165 x 10

DB Leaning Laterals (Per side)
    35 x 10
    35 x 10
    30 x 10
    30 x 10
    25 x 12
    25 x 12

Head Supported Standing BO DB Lateral Raise
    35 x 12
    35 x 10
    35 x 10
    35 x 8

****Traps****

BB Shrug - Front
    135 x 40
    225 x 22
    225 x 18
    225 x 16

****Cardio****
    20 Minutes MISS

Originally Posted by Meatpants View Post
    01/06/2011

Delts/traps

***Delts***

Seated OH BB Press - Smith Machine
    90 x 6
    135 x 6
    165 x 14
    165 x 11
    165 x 10

DB Leaning Laterals (Per side)
    35 x 10
    35 x 10
    30 x 10
    30 x 10
    25 x 12
    25 x 12

Head Supported Standing BO DB Lateral Raise
    35 x 12
    35 x 10
    35 x 10
    35 x 8

****Traps****

BB Shrug - Front
    135 x 40
    225 x 22
    225 x 18
    225 x 16

****Cardio****
    20 Minutes MISS
    Nice work there T.
    And yeah, your not alone when it comes to a hatetred for cardio......DEEP HATETRED Necessary evil though.

I can't wait to be able to get back to shrugs as well. How I miss those so.

then who was aesthetics? Crip55muscleMax's Avatar
    Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100)

and sub'ed

Originally Posted by Crip55muscleMax View Post

and sub'ed
    Thanks for joining Crip.
    This here will really take off soon as we get our stash

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    good intros from the both of you

It would honor me if you joined me in my new log: www.tinyurl.com/RBsNewLog

hope youre ready for Beta-Cret!

[][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KissIcon View Post
    And really, it's just a little.

Been hittn' the gym since about Sept. '07. As per the norm, drop fat, get healthy, all that type good stuff. Got a little frustrated at first but after a few months, once I started to see the changes and feel myself get a little stronger, I was hooked.

So basicly, for recent time frame of mind, I just train. Go in, lift, feel better. It's my zen time now. But as of late, I have mainly been at a plateau. Back in the mid part of Sept. ('11) I had suffered a nagging neck injury that I have been trying to rehab and avoid surgery. Since that time I have had a little bit more fat come back and lifts had gotten weak, due to abvious reasons.

My goal now is to get back my strength, drop the excexx fat I gained, maybe even loose a little more of it and make what muscle I do have, a little bigger and harder.... wait..wut that didn't sound right But I'm sure you know what I mean.

I do not have a set plan or routine. For whatever reason, my brain just doesn't seem to want to comprhend what is out there. I try. Suggestions welcomed. Besides, I like chuckles.

My nutrition, well now that is a matter of seriousness. I have yet to understand any this macro, micro breakdowns of percentages, so on and so on. I know it's not rocket science, but it seems that way for me, sooooo, I do the best I can.

I am not a "bodybuilder", I am just trying to build a better, healthier body. Besides, I managed to get my cholesteral down to 135, so I gotta be doing somethig right.

Anyways...want to know more, just ask.

My training plan for now is moving towards a schedule like this: 3 days on/1 day off. Every other off day will be completly off and the other active off...as in ss cardio, body weigh stuff. This too could and probably will change to where the 3 on will be a body part every other day with total cardio in the middle.

My goal, other than to strengthen what I have and shed some fat, will be to get back to deadlifting again. Lat time I pulled on deads was in late Aug. Best was 315. If I get back to that, I am happy. Over that, well....I'd be so happy I could just chit
    Would like to get below parallel with 225 on squats and get to 1000# on squat press sled.

There you have it. Join us.....we on a mission.

Will update this week's training a little later this weekend. This evening though, it be off
    Awesome start! And more importantly, outstandingly detailed goals

Don't hesitate to ask any questions at all, especially regarding training routines, and how to map out your nutrition program.

Besides Team ProMera, plenty of your fellow loggers have a good amount of experience with training/nutrition programs.

Looking at Meatpants' original post, I think you have yourself first class access to a professional for training/nutrition

I just subbed your thread so I'll be following your CRET journey!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ^^^ISSA Certified Member^^^
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    OFFICIAL Language Learning Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    **l**MISC GIF CREW**l**
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    2-Time APF/AWPC US World Record Holder - Bench Press

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    good intros from the both of you

It would honor me if you joined me in my new log: www.tinyurl.com/RBsNewLog

hope youre ready for Beta-Cret!

Thanks RB. Hope to see you along. Honored you stopped by.
    And yes, def. will sub.

Originally Posted by ramsgoldberg61 View Post
    Awesome start! And more importantly, outstandingly detailed goals

Don't hesitate to ask any questions at all, especially regarding training routines, and how to map out your nutrition program.

Besides Team ProMera, plenty of your fellow loggers have a good amount of experience with training/nutrition programs.

Looking at Meatpants' original post, I think you have yourself first class access to a professional for training/nutrition

I just subbed your thread so I'll be following your CRET journey!
    Thanks rams. Great to have you along as well.
    I am sure by the time I get into the Beta-Cret I will have a few questions. And I am always open for suggestions and help.
    Seems like a great bunch of loggers for this and I need to get caught up.

And yes, I do believe Storm hooked me up with a solid partner for this journey.

Ownership of a dream.

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~ T. E. Lawrence

Trying morning. I find when I cut, I tend to lose that first few pounds, and then the pull to mass building comes back. That first moment when you feel flat, tired, sore....wore down....its a real bitch. I started preparing for this over the past month or so. Shifting from bulk mode, to a recomp, with the mind set of making that mental jump to cutting. I feel better about it this time around, and i think it has to do with the mental preparing. I have started to feel the pull to go back to bulking, but my mind knows its not an option, and I shake it off a little quicker.

Mornings are the worst. That first glance in the mirror, at the bathroom sink. The morning fog, fresh in my head, has forgot the preparation. It teases me, and taunts me. Carb up, you have a workoout today. After a moment it comes back to me, and my goals take center stage in my mind. I then tell my self, 8 months. Thats when it will be time to get back to mass. for now, there is other work to be done.

Just some morning reflections.

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sweet, in on this. Can't wait to hear your thoughts about promera.
    S.N.I. Global Representative
    http://sniglobal.com/

We make PROGRESS happen! Bronzebird's Avatar
    Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up KissIcon and MeatPants

Another logger sub'd for the Epicness's!
    Send a friend to invite on ********--> Marty Tolmich/Personal Trainer

My video are at https://www.********.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053

Thanks to all who are in.

Disgonnabegood.jpg

01/07/2011

Hams/Calf

****Cardio****
    25 Min. MISS

****Hams****

Prone Leg Curl
    45 x 6
    45 x 6
    115 x 10
    115 x 10
    115 x 8
    115 x 7

SLDL
    135 x 10
    185 x 12
    185 x 12
    185 x 10

Seated Leg Curl
    130 x 10
    130 x 8
    130 x 8
    100 x 18
    100 x 14
    100 x 10
    100 x 8

****Calf****

Seated Calf Raise
    90 x 12
    115 x 12
    145 x 14
    145 x 12
    145 x 12
    170 x 8
    170 x 8
    170 x 8

Cardio got me warmed up pretty good today. I was pretty tired going in from the lower carbs. Was hit by the time I was finished. Hams are probably one of my many weak points, so nothing exciting today. Just grinding it out.

I will get back in hare, maybe a little this evening and more tomorrow, to update my raining starting with Tuesday 3rd.

In the meantime, I just happened to have had this cd in the truck this morning and this track came across while a was still a few minutes from the gym

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice start guys. I'm in....finally.
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice volume on the leg day. I hate doing cardio.
    S.N.I. Global Representative
    http://sniglobal.com/

Originally Posted by storm1507 View Post
    Nice start guys. I'm in....finally.
    Originally Posted by pwicks83 View Post
    Nice volume on the leg day. I hate doing cardio.
    Thanks Guys.

Intrnational Chest Day

01/09/2012

Chest/Tri's

****Chest****

Incline BB Bench - 32 Degree (SM)
    135 x 6
    135 x 6
    225 x 8
    225 x 8
    225 x 6
    205 x 10
    205 x 7
    205 x 7
    185 x 11
    185 x 9
    185 x 8

Flat DB Press
    70 x 10
    70 x 9
    70 x 8
    60 x 10
    60 x 10

Flat DB Flyes
    35 x 12
    40 x 10
    40 x 10

****Tri's****

CGBP
    135 x 12
    135 x 12
    135 x 12
    165 x 8
    165 x 7
    165 x 7

DB Skulls (Per Side)
    25 x 12
    25 x 12
    30 x 8
    30 x 8

****Cardio****

20 Minutes LISS

ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    01/09/2012

Chest/Tri's

****Chest****

135 x 6
    135 x 6
    225 x 8
    225 x 8
    225 x 6
    205 x 10
    205 x 7
    205 x 7
    185 x 11
    185 x 9
    185 x 8

Flat DB Press
    70 x 10
    70 x 9
    70 x 8
    60 x 10
    60 x 10

Flat DB Flyes
    35 x 12
    40 x 10
    40 x 10

****Tri's****

CGBP
    135 x 12
    135 x 12
    135 x 12
    165 x 8
    165 x 7
    165 x 7

DB Skulls (Per Side)
    25 x 12
    25 x 12
    30 x 8
    30 x 8

****Cardio****

20 Minutes LISS
    I'm pretty impressed with your close grip bench press numbers, you've got to have some strong tris!

I want to see you CGBPing 185 for 8-10 in a month
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ^^^ISSA Certified Member^^^
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    OFFICIAL Language Learning Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    **l**MISC GIF CREW**l**
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    2-Time APF/AWPC US World Record Holder - Bench Press

Originally Posted by ramsgoldberg61 View Post
    I'm pretty impressed with your close grip bench press numbers, you've got to have some strong tris!

I want to see you CGBPing 185 for 8-10 in a month
    Thanks Rams. This was in a smth machine, so it would probably be less on a straight bench, but I was really surprised with todays energy level. I am preparing for the numbers to dip down a little with the cutting, so today it was nice to actually have the lifts stil continuing upward.

I am not really interested in stenght increases, as much as size increases. While one can have both, I have really been trying to stay focus on hypertrophy th past 16 months. It has been a real mental fk at times, as it has been slow going.

jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Infinite Labs Rep

01/09/2012

Chest/Tri's

****Chest****

135 x 6
    135 x 6
    225 x 8
    225 x 8
    225 x 6
    205 x 10
    205 x 7
    205 x 7
    185 x 11
    185 x 9
    185 x 8

Flat DB Press
    70 x 10
    70 x 9
    70 x 8
    60 x 10
    60 x 10

Flat DB Flyes
    35 x 12
    40 x 10
    40 x 10

****Tri's****

CGBP
    135 x 12
    135 x 12
    135 x 12
    165 x 8
    165 x 7
    165 x 7

DB Skulls (Per Side)
    25 x 12
    25 x 12
    30 x 8
    30 x 8

****Cardio****

20 Minutes LISS
    SOLID session there T.

Little recap.

Not going to go into too much about last week's training. I know I said I was going to fill it in but I was out numbered and kicked off the computer at home. Hey....2 females..I'm out numbered, especially if one or both are close to PMSn Hell, the dog and the cat are female...I don't stand a chance......

Anyways, Tuesday 3rd was chest. Highlight; PR on flat DB press of 85sx4. PR on incline DB presses 75sx4. Finished off with about 8 sets of cable crossovers. This too also came as a result of having a partner for that session. I usually train alone. Not too many people you can train with where I go. This guy, we had trained couple times in the past but usually he is working with someone else. It helped to have a partner, comfort of knowing you weren't going to get squished and a little moral support.

Wednesday 4th was Legs. Highlight; managed to get back up to 800# plate weight on squat press sled (reps of 5,3) and managed to hit the stack of 245# on leg extensions, although only for 3 reps. Still left with a stain

Thursday 5th was Back. Not much to highlight there. I did manage to hit 145# on each handle of the HS Low Row plate machine, without hooks.

Friday was a rest day.

I can only imagine when I start with the Beta-Cret what may happen.

Saturday 7th - Shoulders

Hit breakfast and let it settle. Started with the pwo I am currently finishing up and headed for the gym.

15 HIIT on ArcTrainer elliptical
    Cable warm up for shoulders - 3 sets

Seated O/H press on Smith - barx20, 50x12, 90x8, 140x2,1, drop of power up 90x5 (rest bar on safties for 3-4 seconds, power it up, neg it down)

Seated DB front raises palms facing - 20sx12x2, 30sx6x2, 15sx6 slower

Seated B/O DB rear delt flyes - 15sx15x2, 25sx7,8, 30sx5 immediate drop to 10sx10

Leaning S/A side raises - 15x12 each, 20x12, 25x9, 10x10 slow

Hoist ab chair - 25#x30,12,12 , 35#x12,9,9 , 15#x20,15,15,10

10 minutes Matrix elliptical - slow heavy resistance

I'll try to pop back in a little later and get Sunday's Bi/Tri/Calf training entered.

Sunday 5th - Bis/Tris/Calves

Hit the gym late Sunday morning for what ended up being a longer session than I thought it would be. Didn't have anything else to do though.

Cardio - 16 minutes rolling intervals on Matrix elliptical

Tri Set CG cable curls to Reverse grip tri pull downs to standing calf raises - 40x12 40x12 bwx20, 70x10 70x10 bwx20, 90x7 90x9 bwx20. 110x4 110x7 2 25# platex20, drop 50x14 50x14 bwx20

SuperSet Skull crushers to WG curls using straight curl bars - 40x15,12 , 60x10,7 , 70x8,5

Machine standing cald raises - 120x10, 165x8, 195x6, 210x5, drop 90x5

SuperSet CrossBody hammer curls to O/H DB Tri extension - 25sx10 45x12, 30sx8 60x9, 40sx6 65x7, 45sx4 70x5, drops 20sx10 30# curl bar x10

DB calf raises 40sx15 then to single leg raises: 40x8 eachx2, 45x9 each, drop holding 30sx15

The Burn Out Sets
    [b]Machine Bi curls[b] - each set done like drops but light weight for the pump (this is one set)40#x20 30#x10, then 30x12 20x8, then 20x10 10x10. no rest between sets, just move pin and shake feeling back into arms
    Dip Machine - 150x25 - back on pad, 150x15 - on knees facing pad , 135x15 135x12 done as previous. No rest, just change pin

[b]10 minute stroll on Treadmill at 7.5 incline, 3.0 speed.

Wasted.

Can't wait for my goodies to show up. I've got things on my mind I want to try.

In the meantime, I'll just think about this:

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nice shoulder work

ever do DB presses?

and if i thought about that picture... id never get any work done
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jelly as he'll of 16 month bulk. In for this
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242