Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by metalmullisha View Post
    Thank you for keeping us updated, but this log should be the least of your concerns man. Take care of yourself and your family.

I hope things will go better for you in the near future. Its a lot to have on your plate.
    Thanks Metal

I do have to prioritize things right now and unfortunatly, training and the log have come a little further down on the list. I don't like to diss my commitments, just sometimes have to delay them. But will have the thoughts/review as soon as I can.
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

self abuse

I have come to the conclusion that I am institutional......as in phuckn' crazy I am begining to realize I probably should not be training, or at least doing simple chit. Something the physical theripast said to me last week in begining to make some sense, but I am too stubborn to listen at the moment.

Anyays, I tried a little chest and tris on for size this evening. Not much size, but got a sweat on.

2 minute fast warm up

Flat DB presses - first 3 sets SS/w pushups 30sx20+10, 30sx20+10, 50sx12+6, 60sx6, 50sx10

Incline DB press - 35sx16, 35sx12, 50sx9, 40sx6

Tris, push downs - 30x25, 50x10, 60x10

XOvers (high) - 35x20, 45x12, 40x12

Seated cable presses - 30x15, 40x12, 45x10

Tris, rope pull downs w/wrist twist - 40x15, 50x12, 60x8

Cardio - 22 minutes SS on elliptical

Had 2.5 scoops each of Beta-Cret and ConCret with 12 oz water. Everything still the same. Had drive, focus and connection, just not much energy or strength.

However, the strength thing, that goes back to what the theripast said; with my injury, which appears to be getting worse, the nerves are getting compressed to a point that the muscles are not getting the "signals" to "fire" when called upon to do so. Hence, DOMS has been more significant on my right side versus my left. Go figure This being the reason why I feel my strength is being depleated. I usually would have been throwing thise 60s around as if they were 30s but not at the moment.

Anyways, enough of that stuff. I am still going to do what I can when I can until such time I can't or am told to stop. Haven't heard back from the doctor yet so still unsure of prognosis.

Looking for 1 or 2 more gym sessions and this will come to a close.

Maybe I will start a journal of sorts; sort of a got it, lost it and trying to get it again type thing. Dunno.

Anyways, depending upon the report tomorrow on my dad will determine the number of training sessions the rest of the week.

Keep at it people. Lawd knows I'm tryn'

mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice work Icon. You should create a workout journal when your done in here.
    RELENTLESS

"In life it's not the most genetic person who wins or the guy who has the most potential to win. It's the person with perseverance who wins. Always wants to get up and go at it again. That's the guy you need to be"-Greg Plitt

Champion Performance Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171322221&page=19(current)

Workout Journal-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143358323(Active)

quickie

I usually like quickies just nor when it comes to the gym. I like getting a full dose in but for now, I gotta take what I can get. Started gettn' a bit on the ill side while training and spent a little time indisposed of in the locker room and will leave it at that. Chit must just be catching up with me I suppose, but don't have time to let it take me out just yet.

I touched on back as much as I could. THis injury is taking a big toll on me in more ways than one. Strength totally suxs right now and fatigue sets in earlier and earlier. There is no kind of supplement going to cure this right now, but what I have seems to help to a degree.

Anyways, on to the short stuff..............

BACK with a touch of BIS

my regular: 2.5 scoops each of Beta-Cret and ConCret
    mixed with 12 oz cold water

Warm Up - brisk 5 minutes on elliptical, stretch

WG, palms facing, Lat pull downs - 60x15x2, 100x8, 110x7, 50x12x2 as underhand CG

Deads - 135x8x3, 135x5 sumo style

Standing DB hammer curls - weihgt was lite, action was both arms at the same time rather then alternating 25sx12x2, 25sx8, 10sx10 plus 10sx10 as reverse grip

Hoist Mid row - 45# each side ofr 3 sets of 10

Hammer preacher curl - 25#x8x2 each arm

No Cardio - for reason, see above

As you can see, strength is down to pansey ass pink stuff but doing what I can.

Still have not heard from the doctor so it may be time to find another. I just hate having to start all over again with appointments, procedures, test, blah blah blah blah blah. I already know what the reult and diagnosis is going to be, it's just a matter of when my stubborn ass will be able to come to grips with it and have the time to go through it.

Anyways, I will try and have my final thoughts and review up soon. I will try this evening but not going to promise as I am going to be hitting the road again at o'dark thirty and I have a full days worth of work ahead of me as well. So it may be upon my return.

In the meantime, keep it going strong people.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    doing good in here KI

how many days are you working out?

and what about basic BW exercises and lots of stretching?
    (doctor approved of course)
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    doing good in here KI

how many days are you working out?

and what about basic BW exercises and lots of stretching?
    (doctor approved of course)
    Thanks RB. Doing what I can. Basiclly finished with the product though.

On I norm, I train 4-5 days a week with either a 3 on 1 off, 2 on 1 off, or 4 onn, 2 off. Just depends on how things go and how I feel.
    Here lately though with all the chit that's been going down and this injury, I am lucky to get 2 days in.

I do stretching when I can. Especially when you don't have much else to do when sitting around a hospital room all day and evening.
    I am finding even bodyweight exercises are getting weak. The doctor would approve almost anything I was comfortable with.....if I ever hear fron the quack!

No training/gym this evening.
    Been stuck at work late and don't have very reliable help at the moment. Trying to ghet finished up so I can get home, packed, a quick nap and hit the road again.
    They are moving my dad to another hospital and it is even yet a firther drive down to him, and further from his house as well.
    It's gonna be a looooonng weekend.

I went ahead and had me 2 scoops each of Beta-Cret and ConCret to help me finish up the day. Helped me get dialed back in and focus on what needed to be finished up.
    I am going to miss this stuff a little bit now that I am about out.

Catch up soon.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RyouBakua again.

Thanks bro. I'll hit ya back soon.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KissIcon View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RyouBakua again.

Thanks bro. I'll hit ya back soon.

no prob man.

youve done exemplary
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

Review coming soon.

I have been out of town/state tending to my dad. He has been moved to another hospital and is making it a strain on everyone to be able to be there.

My fatass has not been in the gym in about 10 days. Headed back there after work.

I am out of product but will still get a review done in the next couple days, promise.

Sorry for messn' this up Promera but doing what I can.

metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KissIcon View Post
    Review coming soon.

I have been out of town/state tending to my dad. He has been moved to another hospital and is making it a strain on everyone to be able to be there.

My fatass has not been in the gym in about 10 days. Headed back there after work.

I am out of product but will still get a review done in the next couple days, promise.

Sorry for messn' this up Promera but doing what I can.
    I hope things are looking better bro.

I know how tough that kind of stuff is.

And no worries, you ran a good log, Im looking forward to the review.
    **** TwinlabFuel Representative ****
    Follow me on Instagram: @silenced_recon

If you're going through hell, keep going.

For all your days be prepared, and meet them ever alike. When you are the anvil, bear...when you are the hammer, strike.

Squat- 545/ Deadlift- 585/ Bench-435

Well here it is.....finally....

The Review!!

Promera Health

Beta-Cret & ConCret

First off, again I would liketo thank Promera and the reps for the chance to log these products. I just have to apologize again for how mangled the end of this log was. Chit happens and it is not the way I would like to have run this log but I stuck with it the best I could.

So, here it goes.

The products I received were the Beta-Cret and ConCret, 1 tub of each in flavors of BlueRazz and Pinapple.

Mixability

I found this to be very well. I tried both products seperatly and mixed together. Encountered a tiny bit of foam with intial shaking but foam dissapated soon there after. No residue left behind once fully mixed. The products seperatly was even eaiser mixed and less shaking needed.
    I preferred to mix together as always short on time.

Taste

Although BlueRazz and Pinapple flavors are not my favorite of choice, I found these to be very tolerable. The taste was not over bearing or bitter. Was even milder with a tad bit more water.

Focus

The "dialed in" feeling I received from these products was very pleasing. Not what I had expected. Of course, there were some "off" days where I didn't "feel" it, but for the most part, that mind/muscle connection seemed to come much eaiser. Very important when training on a slow even pace or with more speed and intensity. There was no "buzzed" feeling nor any type of "fake" feeling. It just mead you seem to be there and ready for work with no interuptions. This was a plus in my book.

Recovery

With the added boost of the ConCret as well as the creatine in the Beta-Cret, although DOMS was almost always there the next day, it seemed to not be as bad. With an intense training session where you have that "I'm gonna feel that one" feeling, it never eemed to be as bad once being on the product for about a week. DOMS was mild and muscles seemed to stay with a more "full" feeling.

Intensity

For me, the pumps were great. The MMC and the feeling of being able to get that "one more re[" in was pretty dang cool. Even after a long stressfull day at work, until my injury flared up again, the pumps were awesome.

Energy

This I saved for last. For me, this is not a negitive on the product. I am a stim junkie and certin ingredients either agree, disagree or just plain do not work for me. Energy was the only shortfall on the Beta-Cret for me, again, for me. I never really got a good surge or energetic feeling. That is not to say that otheres would not. The product did everything else it was meant to do except give me that little burst of energy I would need for my training, especially since I train after work.

So, in conclusion, except for the energy aspect, I found Beta-Cret and ConCret to be a valuable asset in the pre-workout catagory, especially for anyone who is just starting out or wanting to switch things up for a bit. It will be a rotating staple in my regimin.
    For my scale, I give these an 8/10, which is not bad since I am a critical person.

Thanks again Promera for the chance to do this log and the patience you have shown for what I am going through at the moment.

Hope to catch up with every one soon.

metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank you for your honesty.

Good review bro.
    **** TwinlabFuel Representative ****
    Follow me on Instagram: @silenced_recon

If you're going through hell, keep going.

For all your days be prepared, and meet them ever alike. When you are the anvil, bear...when you are the hammer, strike.

Squat- 545/ Deadlift- 585/ Bench-435