Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    You want it go get it anti-steroids's Avatar
    anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Maybe i will get on stage.maybe i wont but bet that a** i will be peeled(warface)

so this is the first time I have been where I am( in terms of weight and strength) in the longest time(like 4 years) and the best part
    is it only took me a year to reach it hahaha...maybe I will get on stage maybe I wont.(I want to be a natural pro so guess it means
    I need to get on a stage at some point huh? so lets see but dont confuse that statement I really enjoy the process of going from "offseason" to looking
    like Im 12 again..anyways I will be running a version of UNLP..

training
    week 1: power/hyper
    week 2: power/rep method
    week 3: hypertrophy week
    week 4: ME/shock week
    week5:deload

as of the typing

mon:upper
    tues:lower
    wed:cardio
    thurs:upper
    fri:lower
    sat:cardio
    sun:maybe some cardio or not

cardio
    2miss/liss sessions thus far although if I do add in some HITT it will be later

using the above in conjunction with learning how to ****ing squat and some awesome tips from FF and Quelly I have gone from a 315lb squat to a 455lb squat for 7(2sets)and a 485lb single
    best squat max I have recorded

465x1

415x7

as far as nutrition

right now Im losing weight on ,.. (carbs seem to be my friend I once lost weight eating a box of doughnuts)

nutrition
    pro:200grms
    cho:400grms
    fat:50grms

these are not exact I just attempt to get as close as possible or over by 5 have not had a refeed yet but in the past I have always had a huge refeed(not jeff alberts huge)

here are some vids of me just as the diet started getting "tough"

I need to beat this guys ass
    Last edited by anti-steroids; 01-06-2012 at 08:16 PM.
    "you can always think of many reasons not to do anything. But how many people are willing to search for a reason [a good one] to do something" " in life there are good choices and bad choices and in between there are doors"

youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/ANTISTEROIDSX2
    exist to inspire!
    greatness is upon you ACT LIKE IT!

CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lookin' j00cy cuzz! Get on that stage home boy!

IN.
    I'M ON A MISSION. OPERATION: 2013 PRO CARD. JOIN ME FOR THE RIDE ;) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139931113

anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CHRIS925 View Post
    Lookin' j00cy cuzz! Get on that stage home boy!

IN.
    thanks dude!who shares my first name.ha...
    "you can always think of many reasons not to do anything. But how many people are willing to search for a reason [a good one] to do something" " in life there are good choices and bad choices and in between there are doors"

exist to inspire!

so Im in the middle of the first week of dieting..dude it felt hella strange not having all this "extra" stuff to eat.But Im getting used to it..ya know par tof the reason
    why I wanted this journal here is I attempted to diet down last year . and well just did not feel it.not to mention it was so difficult to see the scale go backwards
    likely due to the year long diet.I was just burned out. I lost my "fire"if you will.oh yeah I worked out earlier in the week upper/lower.. great upper ****ty lower
    then cardio the day after lower day(2mile run) which bring us to today

session-upper hypertrophy
    week-power/hypertrophy week
    load-95.5%
    volume-higher(this changes at the end of the 5 week mesocycle)

bench press
    135x10
    135x10
    225x7
    225x7

cable fly
    4x9,2,2,2

underhand pulldowns
    3x9,1,1,1

tricep pressdowns
    125x9
    125x9
    125x7.5

one arm db curls
    50x9
    50x9
    50x9
    50x9

reverse grip pressdowns occulded
    2x30(hurt so bad)

one arm db row
    110x12
    110x12
    110x12
    110x10

**good one today got legs tomorrow
    **I need to post up some current fat guy pic

exist to inspire!

making some dinner then off to train legs..I may or may not free squat Im not sure yet..
    gonna do work .still gonna be hella either way

exist to inspire!

^^so I ended up soing some LEGS. tried out some high bar squats,lunges,leg ex,pullthroughs,hack squats.. holy **** were my legs sore..so I follwed the next day up with some active revovery cardio(kinda difficult but boy did it help a ton)..oh this week began the first "real" week of dieting I will post numbers later
    one thing this time around Im doing is eating a ton more fruit (berries)cant remember the last bowl of oats I ate.anyways week 2 (power/rep method)
    is up today (warface).oh fun thing In school we doing stuff with deadweight(so much fun) got some sweet videos coming out soon
    I hope I'm getting better with them.oh low fat hot dogs= not bad

exist to inspire!

mon was going to be an upper day but decided against it in favor of a good cardio session

session-miss cardio
    load-n/

nutrition
    215/400/50

stair climber
    300kcal:22:54 min

**legs today or maybe upper body dont know yet
    **new low on the scale this morning

exist to inspire!

upper body daay..pretty good one too

session-load-90%
    week-power/rep method
    reps-4-6

bench press
    245x4
    245x5
    245x4

tricep dips
    4x6(dont remember weight)

high cable curls
    110x6
    110x6
    110x5
    110x5

cable row
    4x6 again weight is I dont remember[/b]

pulldowns
    200x6
    200x5
    200x5
    200x5

**new low again this morning
    *got new numbers too dropped carbs by 15
    **215/385/50
    **405lb for me soon

exist to inspire!

ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Chris! Definitely in on this......and I'm bias for the stage Been following in your Vlog!
    Lukus Ehlis
    B.S. Exercise Science
    IFPA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    ---------------------------------
    YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ehlisl
    Instagram:
    http://instagram.com/ehlisl
    Twitter
    http://twitter.com/#!/ehlisl
    Blog : Trove26
    http://www.trove-26.blogspot.com

so I goofed on my numbers today...supposed to be 2500..ended up at 2800 oops..back at it tomorrow
    as a result weight did go up a whole pound..anyways gearing up for some cardio in a bit..I will say I
    look leaner much more than when the diet began a week ago(-8lbs)..went in yesterday and squatted
    405x5 reps(2sets) only had time to squat .was destroyed after

session-lower body
    week-power/rep method
    reps-4-6

squats
    225x5
    225x5
    315x4
    405x5
    405x3
    405x5

**done
    **wanted to do more just time was short
    **at weigh in sunday gonna attempt some fat guy pics

exist to inspire!

Originally Posted by ehlisl View Post
    Chris! Definitely in on this......and I'm bias for the stage Been following in your Vlog!
    awesome! lets see if I got this thing.you watch those? thank you. question do they seem like they are improving. because the first ones were
    crappy

exist to inspire!

BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In! See you time to time on Lyle's board and you've popped in and out of my thread a few times...You're low key as fawk! : )
    www.youtube.com/flexxinator
    www.3dmusclejourney.com
    www.blogtalkradio.com/nattytalk

Originally Posted by BaFtub View Post
    In! See you time to time on Lyle's board and you've popped in and out of my thread a few times...You're low key as fawk! : )
    welcome to teh partys!low key who me? ooh yeah yeah..ok this is going to sound strange but dude I watched your BJ show on youtube(no homo)I enjoyed it haha
    but lettuce us be real tea here if I can get as peeled as you IM FOR SURE GETTING ON A STAGE.

exist to inspire!

post last squat day I did the following

day1:stayed up all night studying(srs) then did 300kcals of miss
    day2:felt like total **** from the 2 days prior(turns out I need to sleep sometime who knew?)slept through the night like a baby
    woke up at the same weight I BEGAN THE WEEK AT WTF? which means some bigger changes to stuff on sun..gotta get a new memory card

today:lower rep range details soon

ep 11 the 455lb squat x reps

exist to inspire!

numbers changed post em later...today is going to either be "hell day" or just one or the other(legs or sprints)went in and had a great one
    on mon

reps-7-12
    sets-5-7

bench press
    135x10
    135x10
    185x5
    225x7
    225x7
    225x4

cable fly
    4sets of reps haaha

tricep pressdowns
    100x9,9,9,9

cable curls
    5x9

barbell row
    275x9
    275x9

underhand pulldowns
    115x7
    115x7
    115x7
    115x7

reverse grip pressdowns
    dont remmeber exact reps and sets

**wanted to work up to 3plates for rows but no bueno 275 felt very heavy
    **with pulldowns I was attempting to do the FST7 thing but again not happening
    **hell day is going to happen

exist to inspire!

I believe right around the middle of the second round of intervals I said "why the hell did I pick this" lol!

HELLDAY!!
    load-100
    sets-10intervals

5min warm up
    6..30sec intervalsx20
    4.1:min intervalsx20
    5min cooldown

**ugh was hard(thats what she said)
    *no change in weight

exist to inspire!

got some more cardio to do .nothing really intense just burning some kcals

exist to inspire!

hit up some cardio last night good little j-rodish style session..upper hyper today(in a very short bit acutally) drinking my expensive preworkout
    coffee(black no sugar)acutally it cost me a whole dollar hahaha!

anyways check it

exist to inspire!

hulk smash,hulk smash..no but seriously destroyed it...225x7 on bench felt freaking hella awesome..onwards to the session

load-75%
    week-hypertrophy week

bench press
    135x5
    135x5
    225x7
    225x7
    225x7
    reason:wtf?

bb rows
    225x7
    225x7
    225x5
    reason:tried a hook grip today yes on rows me likes

tricep pressdowns
    5x9 reps with 5 sec pause

underhand pulldowns
    5x9 with 5 sec pause at top and bottom of rom

overhead db ex
    50x7
    50x7

stiff arm pulldowns
    30lbs x9 reps(2sets)

**smashed some lower fat pizza,pancakes,protein shake post workout
    **gonna keep up with this hook grip wonder if I can pull over 3 plates with it
    **miltary presses and squats tomorrow(forgot to press today)

exist to inspire!

oh and yeah here are teh new numbaz as of yesterday

215/345/50
    180/500/40(sun)

cardio is as follows

HITT 1x a week
    2liss /miss sessions 300kcals each

exist to inspire!

refeed today as I type this. 9/10 If I get my carbs in high enough while keeping fats as low as possible on high days.usually no more than a 1-3lbs weight gain
    (usually more towards the low end).yesterday went in and had one of the best leg days I have had in a while(found those songs from layne nortons new dvd)
    and bam! off to the races we go..worked up to a nice deep set of 405x7(easy to be honest) followed up with 415x3,followed all that with some pc stuff .I wanted to do
    wayyyy more volume but I had/have HITT to get after so we kept it modertate

session-lower hypertrophy
    week-hypertrophy
    load-75%
    reps-7-12

squats
    225x10
    225x10
    315x3
    405x1
    405x7
    415x3

machine sissy squats
    5x12

ghr
    bwx9
    bwx9

rdl/sldl hybrid
    started pc work with these but felt eh so only 4 reps
    405x4

knee extentions/leg extentions
    5x12

calves
    donkey ss standing
    reason:goal was to eliminate stretch reflex
    300x9/315x9(4sets)

**got my camera stuff sorted out so pic are coming
    **Im not going to change numbers I will decide if i will or wont pull the trigger on more cardio(not much more but maybe subbing the two miss/liss sessions with
    intervals 8-10

exist to inspire!

Just got done with HITT cardio.very good session brutal though still dont feel quite right

session-HITT CARDIO
    LOAD-10X15SEC WORK/45SEC REST

**So I pulled the trigger on HITT 2XS A WEEK+ 1LISS SESSION OF 300KCALS
    **NO OTHER CHANGES
    **UPPER ME day tomorrow 275lb bench?

exist to inspire!

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn... looking beast up in here. IN!
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

thank you sir!

exist to inspire!

so when last we left our hero he was on the brink of a 275lb attempted pr bench press(boom headshot got that shizz!)big twist in the plot line I was not
    able to hit what I wanted to on squats (455x5) I did pr(465x2) yeah I have video..so since my last update I have done the following

bench press-275x3 rep pr!
    squat pr rep pr!465x2 part of me thinks I could have gotten another rep

I will update with new video on fri!(tasd,prs) I just like 10min before typing this got owned by some interval training

session-HITT cardio
    reps-10intervalsx15sec each

5min warm up
    10intervalsx15sec
    10min cool down

**second one this year and just beat the tar out of me .A huge reason why my squats were eh yesterday
    **upper shock tomorrow means failure training broish type of stuff ""all you bro" "all you"
    *who has Layne's new dvd AWESOME right!?

exist to inspire!

CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Didn't know you were so strong mayne! Why does it seem like your videos / pics are only in the dark?!
    I'M ON A MISSION. OPERATION: 2013 PRO CARD. JOIN ME FOR THE RIDE ;) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139931113

yesterday I just decided to try a second refeed(other on sunday) same numbers as sun refeed yeah and I gained a grand total
    of...NOTHING! nice

speaking of work

rough Outline for upper shock
    *DE stuff(mostly on bench,press)
    *r/p maybe
    *rep method
    *short rest periods
    cardio?(2 HITT, 1 miss 300kcals)need to do miss for the week

exist to inspire!

Originally Posted by CHRIS925 View Post
    Didn't know you were so strong mayne! Why does it seem like your videos / pics are only in the dark?!
    Yeah thats because thats the only time I had when filming (after dark) and I didnt really know the in's and outs of my camera.not to mention
    the lighting is eh..working on it though.. oh and thank you but Im not strong YET!though I still remember being scared ****less to get under 405

exist to inspire!

ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great work in here Chris! Pr's and all
    Lukus Ehlis
    B.S. Exercise Science
    IFPA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ehlisl
    Instagram:
    http://instagram.com/ehlisl
    Twitter
    http://twitter.com/#!/ehlisl
    Blog : Trove26
    http://www.trove-26.blogspot.com

so Im just going to say it.I GOT WAY TO DAMN FAT THIS"OFFSEASON" Though I will say that being as strong as I am is fun.the trick now is to see how much
    strength I can hold on to.OH yeah went book shopping today and picked up some goodones(lyle mcdonald's tkd,rflh, protein book and strength essentials)
    already read a few chapters in the Rapid Fatloss Handbook.as for training it is going well ..I attempted to front squat last week(its like I totally lost my groove on the movement)
    I even did something to my knee during BUT still went and back squatted.(whats that folks saying about squatting deep being bad for the knee? as I didnt feel a thing)anyway deload week and boy do I hate these things

session-upper deload
    reps-3-12

bench press
    225x4
    225x4

tricep pressdowns
    50x10
    50x10
    50x10
    50x10

db curls
    25x10
    25x10
    25x10

stiffarm pulldowns
    70x12
    70x12

**lower deload tomorrow
    **gonna post a pic of a fat guy so dont laugh
    **cardio stays the same during deload fwiw
    **239.0 in this pic down like 15lbs(yeah strong fatass)

STOP LAUGHING HA
    Last edited by anti-steroids; 01-30-2012 at 09:58 PM.

exist to inspire!