lambo-27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

HELP-diet + supplements am i missing anything?

Just want to make sure I am not missing something vital and that I'm not going to blast my liver away.

So I am taking all this:

Animal Pack
    Animal Stak
    Animal M-stack
    Animal Cuts
    Animal Flex
    NO Shotgun
    NO Synthasize
    Optimum 100% whey Protien
    Premier Nutrition Protein bars

I eat eggs for breakfast
    Either a chicken alpine sammie and cesaer salad from quiznos OR Cesaer salad and sausage burrito from mcdonalds for lunch
    Dinner I normally just have a bowl of cereal
    and i will eat a protein bar throughout the day, half between Breakfast and lunch half between lunch and dinner

Am I missing anything in my diet, I am trying to cut some fat and build lean muscle at the same time.

Also next month i was thinking about throughing in Animal Test into the list of Supps.

Looking forward to the reponses all opinions are welcome as long as they are constructive.

I just want to make sure im on the right path.

Thanks for the advice in advance!

lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1. do you really know what these supplements are for? do you even need so many supplements??

2. a proper diet is a major pre requisite with supplements...and trust me, u are lacking everything in your diet...its bad..really bad...

3. before going for animal test, decide if you really want to mess with your hormones without even keeping your diet in check....

dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You take in more supplements than you do food. *sigh*

Without adding up your calories, it looks like you're eating way too little and you'll just lose weight - fat and probably muscle.

You're missing some fruit/veg (a caesar salad does not really count for all that much), and good fats. Your supps may have vitamins/minerals but they aren't that effective in pill form.

Supplements are meant to be just that, a supplement to your diet, not a majority of the diet.

Unhappy

id be open to a daily diet if any one has the time to shoot a quick one up... i just dont know what to eat... i finished a chicken and rice diet... didnt eat anything but lean meat like tuna fish and chicken or rice... i ate plain tuna fish... PLAIN it was horrible but i did it

i dont mind dieting i just dont know what to eat

again i appreciate you help guys i just want to get back into shape i was 230 lean mean ripped and benchin 415 and had a sexy 6pack ... 5 months off of lifting and im 212 and flabby :'( **** is seriously depressing and i want to get back to looking good

i dont need to weigh 230 but i want to get defined and solid again... I never have had a small waist and wuold like to slim it down a lil and get my 6pack but retain my upperbody and legs...

as you guys can tell... i really need help with my diet.. i would really appreciate someones time if they could help me out... if you need any specific info please ask i need some seriousy direction here lol i know nothing

Gregry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gregry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gregry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gregry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gregry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gregry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gregry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gregry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gregry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gregry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gregry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Start with a real dinner. Bowl of cereal are you serious? As someone else said, you need to eat more than that. Just look around these forums and on the net for diet help, there is a lot out there with just a quick search

It aint easy being cheesy Wantaripbod's Avatar
    Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok....here's a diet plan tell me what you think.
    -egg whites, oatmeal, protein shake
    -almonds, sanwich, grapes
    -chicken/rice
    -post workout shake
    -chicken/rice
    -salmon