Kill3rr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill3rr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill3rr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill3rr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill3rr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill3rr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill3rr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill3rr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill3rr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill3rr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill3rr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Casein protein in the morning?

I go to school for 8 hours during the day. should i take casein protein or whey protein in the morning? which would be best to take since i can only fit in 2 protein meals within those 8 hours
    *Tokkyo Nutrition Sponsored Athlete*
    Use code:Roach to get 50% off ALL they're products when you order. www.tokkyonutrition.com
    **Instagram: mroach609
    **Twitter:MattRoach609
    **www.youtube.com/kill3rcr3w

Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Take whatever you prefer. The type of protein is not very important. Just make sure you hit your daily protein requirements.
    (**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}

Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Doesn't matter which one you take. You will also no go cataBROlic if you don't take any protein in those 8 hours.

JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Kill3rr View Post
    I go to school for 8 hours during the day. should i take casein protein or whey protein in the morning? which would be best to take since i can only fit in 2 protein meals within those 8 hours
    it doesnt matter

protein is protein.

but casein is mostly used for overnight use. so your body is "fed" all night...

but to me i don't really care about that nonsense. So just take the casein in the morning if you want to. and whey after you go lift and all or whenever.

your body will take its time to use the protein.

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Have a big healthy breakfast if you can't fit in a meal in those 8 hours. I only say that because it'll stop you from overeating later on. I see no reason why you should spend money on Casein, especially during the day. Just plan ahead and you'll be fine.
    Dirty Leb Crew
    US Army Infantry 2009-2013 'Murica

vinnyIU is on a distinguished road. (+10) vinnyIU is on a distinguished road. (+10) vinnyIU is on a distinguished road. (+10) vinnyIU is on a distinguished road. (+10) vinnyIU is on a distinguished road. (+10) vinnyIU is on a distinguished road. (+10) vinnyIU is on a distinguished road. (+10) vinnyIU is on a distinguished road. (+10) vinnyIU is on a distinguished road. (+10) vinnyIU is on a distinguished road. (+10) vinnyIU is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea I second anyone who says to just eat breakfast and that protein is protein. It really doesn't matter and between casein and whey there isn't much if a difference. I've tried it before and it's just thicker and I guarantee whey would've been exactly the same

tkoalas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by vinnyIU View Post
    Yea I second anyone who says to just eat breakfast and that protein is protein. It really doesn't matter and between casein and whey there isn't much if a difference. I've tried it before and it's just thicker and I guarantee whey would've been exactly the same
    There is a HUGE difference between whey and casein. The main one being the digestion time. Whey is a quick protein, with an hour or two and it's fully digested. Casein, on the other hand, takes up to 8 hours to digest, so it slowly feeds the muscles.

Powerlifting in disguise graptorthemashn's Avatar
    graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no never take casein in the morning. all your gainz will be destroyed!!!

i assume you ask to take casein in the morning because of its slow absorption rate. like everybody else said, take what you prefer. as long as you hit your protein requirements by the end of the day, you'll be okay. meal frequency does not matter!

that being said, casein protein will help me stay less hungry if i can get it in for my breakfast, but also include other proteins with your breakfast too!
    Positive crew!

1365 RAW Total at 185 lbs
    Bench Press: 345
    Deadlift: 525
    Squat: 495

kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The type of protein isn't really important. I always have a lb of cottage cheese in the morning and I didn't lose my gains
    Just hit your numbers and you'll be fine. Dont focus on these things
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com

Fuel Your Ambition!

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by graptorthemashn View Post
    that being said, casein protein will help me stay less hungry if i can get it in for my breakfast, but also include other proteins with your breakfast too!
    This. Benefit of casein is you may feel full longer. But really, that's about the only benefit between the different proteins. All that matters is hitting your protein and calorie requirements at the end of the day. Timing doesn't matter.

If you have time to cook a meal prior to school, that would be even better. But completely up to you. Nothing wrong with protein shakes.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!