Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'8", 165 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3304
    Jmar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jmar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jmar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jmar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jmar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jmar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jmar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jmar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jmar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jmar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jmar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Jmar's BodySpace

Mixed signals....Dont know...need help....ASAP! For tomorrow..

Ill try to make this short as possible.....

I work at a retail store, and we recently got this new employee/coworker who is friends with my other coworkers who i am friends with. So my coworkers friend pretty much. Ive gotten to know her this past few days, and tonight i was working with her, we actually talked...A LOT. When he do work i do catch her getting glipmses of me. It seems like she likes me, idunno. It seems as though most of the guys and girls already know i like her, they were messing around tonight saying, " hey Kathy, do you have a boyfriend" , and she replied no. Then they asked her what nationality her ideal guy would be from, and they asked me, and she started smiling/giggling/laughing. They also made "<3" signs with thier hands when we were talking, and she was like " heyy heyyy " .

Now tomorrow, me her friend who got her the job, kathy, and some other male worker who likes kathys friend, are going to the movies...tomorrow night, Friday night, to watch a scary movie, The Devil Inside. This could be my chance to figure out for sure if this chick might be into me or not, like i feel like she is, but in the back of my head there is always that doubt. How would i go about it without making myself look like a complete fool infront of my friends...(moves, what to say, etc..)

Earlier today at work i also missed my chance to ask for her number, like an idiot...We were suppossed to go to NYC for NYE's but her mother wouldnt let her. I was teasing her saying she left us hanging, us three(same group of people) , then she said , how was I suppossed to tell you guys if I dont have you phone number, meaning mine.... ... Just thought i'd share. Havent felt this way about a chick in a while...havent been in a relationship in a year 1/2...

Face of the Franchise xvicknumber7x's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 178 lbs
    xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit xvicknumber7x's BodySpace
    Just chill out and go in with no expectations. Just go with the chief focus being to enjoy the movie. Be you, it's clearly what she is interested in. Get her number when appropriate. Just be cool and take it easy and don't put so much pressure on yourself. You guys are going to have a great time .
    "Civilize the mind, but make savage the body."
    - AFAA Certified Personal Trainer
    Long-term goal: Join 1000 pound club with Deadlift / Bench Press / Overhead Squat

Jmar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jmar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jmar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jmar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jmar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jmar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jmar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jmar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jmar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jmar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jmar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Jmar's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    Just chill out and go in with no expectations. Just go with the chief focus being to enjoy the movie. Be you, it's clearly what she is interested in. Get her number when appropriate. Just be cool and take it easy and don't put so much pressure on yourself. You guys are going to have a great time .
    Yeah thats what i have been doing so far, seems to be going good so far. Do you think i should try anything tomorrow, or just see how it goes? Its weird, whenever i see her, i get nervous/heart speeds up a bit, and dont want to look like an idiot. The ironic thing is that im the goof off in work, and bring the lol's for everyone...

Should i try anything, i mean, if when we go sit down and she doesnt sit next to me, should i just abandone ship, and just forget about this whole thing, and not try...

xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xvicknumber7x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by Jmar View Post
    Yeah thats what i have been doing so far, seems to be going good so far. Do you think i should try anything tomorrow, or just see how it goes? Its weird, whenever i see her, i get nervous/heart speeds up a bit, and dont want to look like an idiot. The ironic thing is that im the goof off in work, and bring the lol's for everyone...

Should i try anything, i mean, if when we go sit down and she doesnt sit next to me, should i just abandone ship, and just forget about this whole thing, and not try...
    No way brah. You say the group you are going out with is this:

You
    Your boy
    Girl you like
    Girl your boy likes

Correct? If this is the case, you need to act like you always have. You do, however, need to be somewhat flirty. Break the touch barrier. Take the initiative and sit next to her. Don't wait for her to do that sort of ****. I really wouldn't recommend going for a make-out session on this sort of outing... things could get ugly if your actions aren't well received. Just flirt and get her number and create a good time / funny environment. You got this brotha.
    Long-term goal: Join 1000 pound club with Deadlift / Bench Press / Overhead Squat

Stats: 6'0", 188 lbs
    jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jamestown0101's BodySpace
    Just chill out and go in with no expectations. .
    Strong this is strong.

No expectations or disappointed. Just make a move OP. Be bold. Movie night text or make your own move. Hit it or next. If she comes, fool around, she may hold back sex but, as long as she keeps coming, you got something to work with, and the sec she steps back, drop the contact. Let her initiate. Its not the 50s. You lead, she follows, and if she hits the breaks, its her job to take it up a notch.

Visit Jmar's BodySpace
    No way brah. You say the group you are going out with is this:

You
    Your boy
    Girl you like
    Girl your boy likes

Correct? If this is the case, you need to act like you always have. You do, however, need to be somewhat flirty. Break the touch barrier. Take the initiative and sit next to her. Don't wait for her to do that sort of ****. I really wouldn't recommend going for a make-out session on this sort of outing... things could get ugly if your actions aren't well received. Just flirt and get her number and create a good time / funny environment. You got this brotha.
    Exactly, Me, my boy, my girl from work(which my boy likes), and Kathy(my girls friend) who i like, we all work together.

Thats what im trying to do man, like today we were checking out my coworkers ride, and she was touching me, telling me to lean in and check some things out. Grabbing me and all. I def not trying to get a make-out session haha. Just dont know how to take the initive and break that barrier myself. It has to come off natually...i need to take the initive. I tihnk it would also mean something if she doesnt sit next to me tommorrow..right?

Visit Jmar's BodySpace
    bump

Visit Jmar's BodySpace
    bamp

Stats: 0'1", 6 lbs
    fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fxoqxc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit fxoqxc's BodySpace
    we recently got this new employee/coworker who is friends with my other coworkers who i am friends with.
    dat dere inception

Originally Posted by Jmar View Post
    Exactly, Me, my boy, my girl from work(which my boy likes), and Kathy(my girls friend) who i like, we all work together.

Thats what im trying to do man, like today we were checking out my coworkers ride, and she was touching me, telling me to lean in and check some things out. Grabbing me and all. I def not trying to get a make-out session haha. Just dont know how to take the initive and break that barrier myself. It has to come off natually...i need to take the initive. I tihnk it would also mean something if she doesnt sit next to me tommorrow..right?
    Yes, it would mean you were being a pussy (no hate). Just do it. She expects it, and if you want the date to potentially move anywhere, you'll do it.

Visit Jmar's BodySpace
    Thanks.^^^. Any more advice before tonight?