lives2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lives2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lives2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lives2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lives2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lives2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lives2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lives2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lives2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lives2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lives2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

free weights vs cables

I'm thinking of buying some equipment for my home gym to later use for clients as well. I will mainly gear toward's women clients. I prefer free weights for most of what I use myself. Do you think I should get a home gym with cables or stick to free weights?

dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I personally have both in my home gym a cable machine for lat pulls yada yada.. So I switch between free weights and cable depending on what I am targeting that day on my agenda..

lives2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lives2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lives2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lives2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lives2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lives2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lives2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lives2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lives2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lives2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lives2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dancombs83 View Post
    I personally have both in my home gym a cable machine for lat pulls yada yada.. So I switch between free weights and cable depending on what I am targeting that day on my agenda..
    I've been seeing some sets where it's all cables for everything, leg curls, etc...and then some where the leg curls and bench press use weights. And then to decide on which brand. There are several on Craigs list and I'm not that familiar with the brands and don't want to drive an hour to find out that it's super cheap once I see it. Hard to tell from the pictures sometimes.

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lives2bfit View Post
    I will mainly gear toward's women clients.
    Why?

I prefer free weights for most of what I use myself. Do you think I should get a home gym with cables or stick to free weights?
    You should get what you believe to be effective tools.

popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think cable stacks have some okay uses for stuff like face pulls, pushdowns, maybe rope crunches and a few other things, but the amount of stuff you can do with free weights is endless, so definitely wait a while before shelling out for a cable stack.

excinogex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

North Face Mens Vests ? Work at Home Jobs

To those who are in very cold countrie north face womens enterprise jacket s, cheap north face jacket with correct insulation could be very abundant ideal Is true North face jackets noticed here, can not help although laugh Then asked, north face men nuptse vest since experts agree it is ready, when can we react now My friend died associated with Gudu, Day Break, there is no problem when the wood, then jacketscanadashop com/]north face brother, little brother like later this morning morning act north face mens down jackets ion and the the wooden brother exactly how Down jackets thinking a little bit one Cheap North Skin, so they offered Well then take a peek at our range of The particular North Face Men's Denali Outdoor jackets on site with some fantastic bargains to be had

The 1990s ushered in a time during which The North Skin further broadened the patio world it helps athletes to explore The decade saw our debut inside sportswear market with this launch of Tekware , an innovative collection which will provide rock climbers, backpackers, hikers, trail runners, and outdoor enthusiasts when using the ultimate fit and perform The North Face fifty percent dome logo began to be with greater jacketscanadashop com/]north face jackets regularity upon ultramarathon courses, high-country trails, The North Face Gore Tex Water-resistant Jackets Womens In Black sale, and big walls And, as the calendar clicked toward a new millennium, the north face coat The North Face launched its line of trekking along with trail-running shoes to in the end address the head-to-toe needs of the always striving for another horizon

Night, down jackets settled back room lights off, cover windows and doors, slowly sitting in your chair, eyes flashing, sometimes sneer, sometimes depressed North Deal with Clearance, sometimes Victim, sometimes face is sad, he did not learn thinking Seeing night is acquiring stronger, the doorRelated postsNorth Face Clearance to dodge their very own Kim is the frankly hands North face jackets jacketscanadashop com/]north face was¡*North Skin Jackets Clearance and have the ability to come here What is not really, and he has had the oppertunity to¡*North Face Clearance Nobuyuki Christmas is looming fast and things to buy for the productive outdoor Lady or Gentleman could become an issue Well did you are aware that Wiggle have an extensive range belonging to the North Face clothing upon site, no

Read More:
    jacketscanadashop com/] jacketscanadashop com/
    photographers co uk/html/notice-board cfm]The North Face Purple Label Spring 2012 Daypack ?
    citoyens us/forum/memberlist php?mode=viewprofile&u=89096]the north face sale,cheap northface,cheap uggs
    chaldeanstar com/forum/index php?topic=125925 0]The North Face Purple Label Spring 2012 Daypack ?
    forum msexcel ru/microsoft_excel/if_formula-t49 0 html]cheap North Face jackets begins to drizzle
    tipplersport ru/forum/member php?u=72883]With your wellness perfect within of Outlet North Face ?

excinogex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

North Face Backpack Sale ? Work at Home Jobs

North Face Windstopper Soft Shell Coat Mens NO 00104 penniless, and such a smash of cheap north face dissipation that no reputable house will admit him Its a stiff old family, that The North Experience Windproof 3 in one Jacket Mens NO 00124 Swigs family His / her mother keeps him threading in and out of cheap north face offender, just to be gone che North Face Clearance ap jacketscanadashop com/]north face outlet north skin him She is a The North Face Windproof three in 1 Jacket Meant for NO 00123 curious mother but after i think how he looks and acts, how can I consider she keeps him in jail Thought about to put him right now there twiceI had The North Face Triclimate 3 in a single Jacket Mens NO 00204 Madame Fl north face clearance amingo will become emphatic

They have helped explorers reach one of the most unfathomable heights of that Himalayas But Men's Waterproof Pockets legend begins, ironically, on a beach More precisely, San Francisco's North Shore neighborhood, at an altitude regarding only 150 feet above sea level It was here inside 1966 that jacketscanadashop com/]north face canada two camping out enthusiasts resolved to comply with their passions and founded a smallish mountaineering retail store The North Face is definitely associated with quality and also good design Treat someone special in 2010 with a gift from their wide range With your wellness excellent within of Outlet North Skin, nevertheless well-liked with a variety of producer sport movement Outdoor jackets, even chilly winter, individuals nevertheless choose North Face Backpacks to accomplishing a little something or sport

Identify the particular company The North Experience for the reason that included in the northern hemisphere to the north pitch from the mountain tops is that coldest your deepest ideal by far the most difficult to scale that medial side alluding about the actual climbers continually courageous to be able to meet the difficulties Also on The brand's custom logo is obtained on the usa Yosemite jacketscanadashop com/]north face jackets Yosemite Countrywide Park 50 percent Dome Mountain / hill Half Dome that is certainly subsequently rise the jewel mountain climbing buffs the final aim North Face Men's Affordable Jackets major qualified open-air sports activities merchandise 40 Years of Creativity and Exploration The North Face are named for any coldest, most unforgiving side of any mountain

Read More:
    jacketscanadashop com/] jacketscanadashop com/
    programming-challenges com/bb/ / / / / / / / /memberlist php?mode=viewprofile&u=120984&sid=2d5d79af59dc5742 350f5ae52b40322b]High Technology Creates The Best North Face Summit Series
    docsa com/forums/memberlist php?mode=viewprofile&u=28926]Cheap The North Face L/S Baselayer Shirt ¨C Youth ¨C Girl's 2012
    qip ru/error/memberlist php?mode=viewprofile&u=56285]shainea - North Face Waterproof Jogging sneakers - The North Face
    getpron com/forums/vb/member php?u=42499]High Technology Creates The Best North Face Summit Series
    syriapath com/forum/member php?u=136973]The classic North Face Apex Jackets Adopted Fashionable Color

Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    Why?

You should get what you believe to be effective tools.
    The reason I said mainly women is because I plan to work out of my home. Just feel it would be safer that way unless I knew the person.

DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A good program ( and trainer) will utilize both tools as each has pro's and con's. Shouldnt be an either or situation
    My Workout Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146169983&pagenumber=

"It is while struggling against the heaviest weights a human body can move that the demand for courage is incessant."
    -Mike Mentzer

Originally Posted by DYTrainer View Post
    A good program ( and trainer) will utilize both tools as each has pro's and con's. Shouldnt be an either or situation
    Thanks! I found a home gym and free weights sold together on Craigs.

jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some piece of equipment you can use free weight plates to add resistance to the cables as opposed to them being attached to a stack. It might be an alternative for you. I had a bench that had a cable tower attachment for pulldowns/rows/pressdowns and you loaded it with plates for the barbell or dumbbells.

KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    The reason I said mainly women is because I plan to work out of my home. Just feel it would be safer that way unless I knew the person.
    A guy is not going to sign up for PT so he can rape you.

From this and other threads I think you really need to work on your confidence, it's an essential part of being a trainer.

A guy is not going to sign up for PT so he can rape you.

From this and other threads I think you really need to work on your confidence, it's an essential part of being a trainer.
    Well, I used to work in law enforcement, so I'm a little more leary about what people will sign up to do!

I haven't started training yet, or even begun working on my certification, so this is all new to me! I'm buying some study material from someone tomorrow, and I will start my new journey.

If you worked in law enforcement, you'll have an excellent instinct for when someone is dodgy, so you'll screen them out before bringing them to your home.

But go work for a gym first. Very very very few PTs have any success starting out training people in their garage. To succeed as a self-employed trainer, you need the skills which come with experience of training heaps of people - which a gym lets you do - you need to know people, have a reputation already, and so on.

If you worked in law enforcement, you'll have an excellent instinct for when someone is dodgy, so you'll screen them out before bringing them to your home.

But go work for a gym first. Very very very few PTs have any success starting out training people in their garage. To succeed as a self-employed trainer, you need the skills which come with experience of training heaps of people - which a gym lets you do - you need to know people, have a reputation already, and so on.
    Thanks for the advice!

SamJorgensen91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJorgensen91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJorgensen91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJorgensen91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJorgensen91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJorgensen91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJorgensen91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJorgensen91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJorgensen91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJorgensen91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJorgensen91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm thinking of buying some equipment for my home gym to later use for clients as well. I will mainly gear toward's women clients. I prefer free weights for most of what I use myself. Do you think I should get a home gym with cables or stick to free weights?
    If its one or the other, I would choose the cable. Its real versatile and has a huge range of weights available to it. If you were to buy free weights, how many would you have to buy? How much space would it take up, etc.? For a home gym, I think cables are the way to go.