Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    While eating a still-alive fish does rate up there, I would say that the extreme heat of the boiling oil would probably numb it to some degree.

Compared to a live lobster being cooked at a lower tempurature until it actually DOES die seems to be somewhat worse to me.

As mentioned, meals like this are typically rural cuisine and definitely NOT typically seen in more civilised areas.

I'll admit though, I'd be interested to see how it tastes compared to killed-first fish.
    "Do you have an erection, man?"

"I just broke a personal record on deadlift."

"And now I have an erection."

JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Flipshy View Post
    knew it had to be asians...
    this lol

rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's their culture brahs. Not saiyan that makes it any closer to almost humane, but that fish is dead as phuk. Have you all never cleaned a fish? Their nervous systems keep their mouths slurpin for watery oxygen for quite some time.

ik, ik, cute fish is cute

not srs

maybe srs?

Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sellerdoar View Post
    Would nuke China in a heartbeat.

1) brb running over little kids and not giving a single fuk
    2) brb skinning animals alive for their fur
    3) brb cutting off rhinos horns while theyre alive
    4) brb cooking fish alive

srsly. fuk China.
    Wow.... words cannot express the ignorance in this post.

sellerdoar is a name known to all. (+5000) sellerdoar is a name known to all. (+5000) sellerdoar is a name known to all. (+5000) sellerdoar is a name known to all. (+5000) sellerdoar is a name known to all. (+5000) sellerdoar is a name known to all. (+5000) sellerdoar is a name known to all. (+5000) sellerdoar is a name known to all. (+5000) sellerdoar is a name known to all. (+5000) sellerdoar is a name known to all. (+5000) sellerdoar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Erictariclol View Post
    Wow.... words cannot express the ignorance in this post.
    It's clearly hyperbole, but China is notorious for human and animal rights violations, or have you not read a newspaper in the last few decades?
    no shower crew
    no eat crew
    no sleep crew
    no talk crew
    no poop crew
    no clothes crew
    no house crew

Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's clearly hyperbole, but China is notorious for human and animal rights violations, or have you not read a newspaper in the last few decades?
    I have known China to be big on human and animal rights violations for quite some time now. But what really disturbed me when I first read your post was the "would nuke China in a heartbeat" statement.

Sometimes you gotta think no matter how bad the atrocities a country had committed.... killing off 1.2 billion people without a single thought is waaay worse than what the Chinese had done.

Plus, most of the bad **** that happens are in the rural areas. The cities are quite nice.

sellerdoar is a name known to all. (+5000) sellerdoar is a name known to all. (+5000) sellerdoar is a name known to all. (+5000) sellerdoar is a name known to all. (+5000) sellerdoar is a name known to all. (+5000) sellerdoar is a name known to all. (+5000) sellerdoar is a name known to all. (+5000) sellerdoar is a name known to all. (+5000) sellerdoar is a name known to all. (+5000) sellerdoar is a name known to all. (+5000) sellerdoar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Erictariclol View Post
    I have known China to be big on human and animal rights violations for quite some time now. But what really disturbed me when I first read your post was the "would nuke China in a heartbeat" statement.

Sometimes you gotta think no matter how bad the atrocities a country had committed.... killing off 1.2 billion people without a single thought is waaay worse than what the Chinese had done.

Plus, most of the bad **** that happens are in the rural areas. The cities are quite nice.
    would nuke the a.ssholes who engage in this type of torturous fhaggotry.

better?
    no shower crew
    no eat crew
    no sleep crew
    no talk crew
    no poop crew
    no clothes crew
    no house crew

2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

would nuke the a.ssholes who engage in this type of torturous fhaggotry.

better?
    That is much better.

Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000)
    asians of peace tehe

but lettuce be reality, anyone whos eaten lobster has boiled a lobster alive

Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BTW, PLEASE READ THIS...

If you guys are offended by this video, I respect that decision. That is your right. However, you should not blame the whole "Asian race" because that would involve Chinese, Koreans, Filipinos, Japanese, Vietnamese, Sri Lankans, Cambodians,Thais, Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans, and native ethnic groups of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan. I know I'm missing many others too.

Based on the language, I can hear that these people are Cantonese, and not just Asian.

This would be the equivalent of someone blaming the "White race" of doing something wrong and saying that all Germans, Irish, English, Italian, French, Polish, Scottish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, etc should be ashamed.

Just some things to keep in mind...
    REP BACK PEOPLE with 6K+, and a link, brah.

* Beta Theta Pi (ΒΘΠ)
    * Summa Cum Laude (3.8+ GPA) Crew
    * Less Than 3 Posts Per Day Crew

Big 3 Max's: Squat 385 x 5, 405 x 3 || Deadlift 365 x 10, 405 x 7 || Bench 205 x 5, 225 x 3

★★★ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ★★★- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ★★★
    Inspiration / Origin for my Username: http://eol.org/pages/2922258/overview
    ★★★ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ★★★- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ★★★

Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Angry

Originally Posted by FindYourself View Post
    The aliens are going to watch this video and do that to us.
    Was thinking the same thing
    Coming at you hard

/\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Asians are evil. Google about Japanese gore stuff during WW I and II. They used to do similar things to humans.
    ** Russian Crew **

Reg. Gravity Offender anonymousceleb's Avatar
    anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I do that with my beef.

Reg. Gravity Offender anonymousceleb's Avatar
    anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Billster View Post
    asians of peace tehe

but lettuce be reality, anyone whos eaten lobster has boiled a lobster alive
    Everything is alive when you kill it.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    so you think this will humanely eat you

China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Indringa View Post
    BTW, PLEASE READ THIS...

If you guys are offended by this video, I respect that decision. That is your right. However, you should not blame the whole "Asian race" because that would involve Chinese, Koreans, Filipinos, Japanese, Vietnamese, Sri Lankans, Cambodians,Thais, Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans, and native ethnic groups of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan. I know I'm missing many others too.

Based on the language, I can hear that these people are Cantonese, and not just Asian.
    its not just this 1 video there are millions of cases of animal/human torture from Chinese, Koreans, Filipinos, Japanese, Vietnamese etc. this is nothing new.

Originally Posted by Indringa View Post
    This would be the equivalent of someone blaming the "White race" of doing something wrong and saying that all Germans, Irish, English, Italian, French, Polish, Scottish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, etc should be ashamed.

Just some things to keep in mind...
    lol notsureifsrs.jpeg

try asking black people about slavery they will blame all white people even the ones who werent even in the country when slavery was happening.

wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    so you think this will humanely eat you

[img]http://caterpillarpublishing.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/great-white-shark-picture.jpg
    no, because sharks extremely rarely eat people

jarryd2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jarryd2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jarryd2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jarryd2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jarryd2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jarryd2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jarryd2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jarryd2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jarryd2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jarryd2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jarryd2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lolrence View Post
    fish have very basic nervous systems, they dont feel pain or fear. but when i go fishing i still like to kill them humanely as it probably causes a lot of discomfort (is that even possible) if they die slowly.
    I would say they feel fear, maybe not pain, but by watching the fish in my tanks chase each other and watching fish dominate the smaller weaker ones, saying that they don't have fear is a little off. Very rarely will you see a smaller fish stand up for itself and fight.

ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its not like they had no choice in the matter. I understand that humans eat animals, we need protein, but for the love of God, why just why would you subject any living thing to such torture. We need to start frying half the body of chinks and feeding it to animals while they're still alive.

And hear their dumbasses go chingchongchanglangkang while they're being eaten.

KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50) KJSpencer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Show no fear at half fried fish...

Scream in terror when tentacles appear...

Asians...

mactasticbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mactasticbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mactasticbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mactasticbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mactasticbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mactasticbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mactasticbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mactasticbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mactasticbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mactasticbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mactasticbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PeterParker23 View Post

srs wtf
    I rep back

Rage13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rage13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rage13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rage13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rage13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rage13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rage13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rage13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rage13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rage13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rage13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Brasmonky View Post
    They say fish can't feel pain, but that thing just looks horrified.
    Originally Posted by Buzz_Lightyear View Post
    Getting half your body fried alive and then eaten probably feels just as terrible as it sounds...
    I dont know why but these made me laugh my ass off.

The whole 'fish dont feel pain' is BS made up by vegetarians.

Not sure I could eat something still alive.

2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wayprotein View Post
    no, because sharks extremely rarely eat people

mirin' height and weight? Nethuns's Avatar
    Nethuns is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nethuns is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nethuns is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nethuns is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nethuns is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nethuns is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nethuns is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nethuns is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nethuns is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nethuns is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nethuns is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    U miscers make me laugh. Look at our own slaughter houses and factories u dumb f*cks, so wat a few fish are eaten alive... we kill thousands of animals in our slaughter houses inhumanely and its ignored. Grow the f*ck up
    Rep back cuzzzz

Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Indringa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its not just this 1 video there are millions of cases of animal/human torture from Chinese, Koreans, Filipinos, Japanese, Vietnamese etc. this is nothing new.
    If you focus on any single race, of course you're going to see atrocities. I'm not going to point finger at any races, but ALL races CAN preform things that are offensive to others.

try asking black people about slavery they will blame all white people even the ones who werent even in the country when slavery was happening.
    That's what I am trying to say. Blaming a whole race versus those who are involved is damaging. Like in this case for example, Filipinos ("Asian") should not be slandered for eating fish in this manner. And Norwegians ("White") should not be blamed if they weren't involved in slavery.
    REP BACK PEOPLE with 6K+, and a link, brah.

* Beta Theta Pi (ΒΘΠ)
    * Summa Cum Laude (3.8+ GPA) Crew
    * Less Than 3 Posts Per Day Crew

Big 3 Max's: Squat 385 x 5, 405 x 3 || Deadlift 365 x 10, 405 x 7 || Bench 205 x 5, 225 x 3

Inspiration / Origin for my Username: http://eol.org/pages/2922258/overview

foreverparanoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) foreverparanoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) foreverparanoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) foreverparanoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) foreverparanoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) foreverparanoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) foreverparanoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) foreverparanoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) foreverparanoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) foreverparanoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) foreverparanoid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RobbyBasedD View Post
    inb4 *******s feel sorry for a fish
    keep your chin up brah. wait wat

lostcausetac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lostcausetac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lostcausetac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lostcausetac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lostcausetac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lostcausetac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lostcausetac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lostcausetac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lostcausetac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lostcausetac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lostcausetac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cant watch on my phone fffuuuu
    *Jedi Knight crew*
    *concealed carry crew*

HassanChop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HassanChop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HassanChop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HassanChop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HassanChop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HassanChop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HassanChop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HassanChop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HassanChop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HassanChop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HassanChop is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    that's cruel.

jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Chango99 View Post
    I'm asian

come at me u ignorant kunts

brb don't know about factory farms in the USA
    Username: Chango