Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Raloxifene or Tamoxifen for pubertal gyno

I've read many forums on this site and many others. I want to buy a cycle of either Raloxifene or Tamoxifen to reduce the size of the 'lumps' under my nipples.

I had minor gynecomastia since I was a wee lad. I am very lean, have a very healthy diet, 22 years old. I have never taken a cycle of test or steroids and never plan to, but I would like to reduce the size of my puffy nipples.

If anyone has advice for me specifically, I'd appreciate it (seems every post on the net is for PCT as opposed to natural gyno).

So the big question: Raloxifene or Tamoxifen? If you know where to find either product on the net through a reliable website, send me a PM please.

Thanks for any help I can get.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt". --Abe Lincoln

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here's my advice: talk to your doctor and not a bunch of randoms on an online forums lol. Seems obvious.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners