rbchampion24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Will muscle pharm combat powder have any effect on GH levels?

Any positive or negative effects if taking before bed?

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no.

Tom Brady = G.O.A.T liftTENhard's Avatar
    liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rbchampion24 View Post
    Any positive or negative effects if taking before bed?
    drink a glass of milk b4 bed. save combat for in the morning
    Always carry metric sockets in pocket to throw @ cagers krew
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██
    ★★~~★★$99 HP TouchPad Krew★★~~★★
    ☆ ☆ ☆ OAT CREW #treefiddy ^_^ ☆ ☆ ☆
    █☆★☆Boston Misc Crew☆★☆█(RIP)
    ☆★* KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *★☆
    + 92B +(RIP)

Originally Posted by liftTENhard View Post
    drink a glass of milk b4 bed. save combat for in the morning
    I eat breakfast in the morning, and usually nothing close to bed that's why I thought this would be good. Also I'm a distance runner.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I eat breakfast in the morning, and usually nothing close to bed that's why I thought this would be good. Also I'm a distance runner.
    You won't go catabolic regardless. If you're doing some major endurance events for your distance running, then it may not be a bad idea to use it pre or post running.

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    You won't go catabolic regardless. If you're doing some major endurance events for your distance running, then it may not be a bad idea to use it pre or post running.
    I eat right after I run haha, then have a snack a few hours later then 2hrs before bed eat nothing, so I thought taking this would be good because I usually get hungry again around this time.

I eat right after I run haha, then have a snack a few hours later then 2hrs before bed eat nothing, so I thought taking this would be good because I usually get hungry again around this time.
    But are you saying theres no harm or benifit in this?

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    ^^ This
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Combat usually keeps me full for a while so I'm pretty sure that you won't be hungry before bed if you replace your snack with a serving of Combat.

If you take it before bed, you won't really see much of a difference in regards to your training/recovery. BulletProof is a better product for that.

Originally Posted by SupremeMMA View Post
    Combat usually keeps me full for a while so I'm pretty sure that you won't be hungry before bed if you replace your snack with a serving of Combat.

If you take it before bed, you won't really see much of a difference in regards to your training/recovery. BulletProof is a better product for that.
    I have bullet proof but am only taking it on hard running days. I just thought there would be a nice boost in GH because of the aminos and protein which I heard cause an increase in GH

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have bullet proof but am only taking it on hard running days. I just thought there would be a nice boost in GH because of the aminos and protein which I heard cause an increase in GH
    You are better off utilizing the Combat in another manner, ie.. pre/post workout or a replacement for your snack as previously stated. You will reap better benefits from it that way.

You are better off utilizing the Combat in another manner, ie.. pre/post workout or a replacement for your snack as previously stated. You will reap better benefits from it that way.
    Why would it be better as a replacement for my snack then? Serious question not trying to be smart ass. Thanks for your help though

Why would it be better as a replacement for my snack then? Serious question not trying to be smart ass. Thanks for your help though
    Combat will keep you full for a long period of time and you won't be hungry before bed as you said.

What is your typical snack?

Combat will keep you full for a long period of time and you won't be hungry before bed as you said.

What is your typical snack?
    apple sauce, banana, eggs, yogurt
    one of those usually

apple sauce, banana, eggs, yogurt
    one of those usually
    I applaud you for eating healthy. Eggs and yogurt I understand because they are good protein sources. I'm not a fan of the apple sauce and banana because they are carb sources and protein is a better option in regards to recovery. I personally save those for preworkout or earlier in the day.

I applaud you for eating healthy. Eggs and yogurt I understand because they are good protein sources. I'm not a fan of the apple sauce and banana because they are carb sources and protein is a better option in regards to recovery. I personally save those for preworkout or earlier in the day.
    Ya I try and eat most of my carbs in the daytime and protein after my workouts usually

Ya I try and eat most of my carbs in the daytime and protein after my workouts usually
    I really believe that using Combat as your snack will benefit you.

I really believe that using Combat as your snack will benefit you.
    Ok thanks I'll try it out