maximusAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maximusAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Assault and Creatine

Was browsing on the site looking for a new PWO and creatine. I noticed that Assault has 5g of creatine per serving. I generally work out 3 days a week, and would only take Assault on those 3 days.

So, do most people just take another form of creatine (creatine mono, etc.) on their off days, and then ONLY take Assault on their workout days?

Thanks.
    Multi-vitamin
    Fish Oil
    Myofusion
    ON Casein
    Green MAG
    NO Xplode/SuperPump MAX
    FOOD

####Working on Madcow's 5x5####

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by maximusAF View Post
    Was browsing on the site looking for a new PWO and creatine. I noticed that Assault has 5g of creatine per serving. I generally work out 3 days a week, and would only take Assault on those 3 days.

So, do most people just take another form of creatine (creatine mono, etc.) on their off days, and then ONLY take Assault on their workout days?

Thanks.
    If you choose to take Assault, then no other creatine supplement is needed. I would suggest a different product though, such as SAN Fierce or CL White Flood and then add in your own creatine(for the WF) Both are simple yet effective formulas, which in my opinion, are much better than Assault.
    Last edited by PuZo; 01-04-2012 at 12:43 PM.

maximusAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maximusAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    If you choose to take Assault, then no other creatine supplement is needed. I would suggest a different product though, such as SAN Fierce or CL White Flood and then add in your own creatine(for the WF) Both are simple yet effective formulas's, which in my opinion, are much better than Assault.
    Not even on off days?
    Multi-vitamin
    Fish Oil
    Myofusion
    ON Casein
    Green MAG
    NO Xplode/SuperPump MAX
    FOOD

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not even on off days?
    Once saturated, there is no need. You will not get any additional benefit.

Once saturated, there is no need. You will not get any additional benefit.
    OK, thanks. Trying to decide between Assault and WF.
    Multi-vitamin
    Fish Oil
    Myofusion
    ON Casein
    Green MAG
    NO Xplode/SuperPump MAX
    FOOD

If you get WF, you will need a creatine source, as it doesn't have creatine. You can get this from Allmax.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/creatine.html

It's last you a year and you won't find anything cheaper.

Also, WF has nitrates whereas Assault, doesn't.

If you get WF, you will need a creatine source, as it doesn't have creatine. You can get this from Allmax.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/creatine.html

It's last you a year and you won't find anything cheaper.

Also, WF has nitrates whereas Assault, doesn't.
    Yeah, just looking through the reviews now for each of them.
    Multi-vitamin
    Fish Oil
    Myofusion
    ON Casein
    Green MAG
    NO Xplode/SuperPump MAX
    FOOD

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, just looking through the reviews now for each of them.
    IMO why not use a product that is not only the #1 preworkout on bb.com right now but also has everything you're looking for? WF does not have bcaa(3g per serving) nor creatine...you can also check real world feedback on our ********, we get tons daily from our over 51k supporters...

inb4 "yeah but you have to use a full scoop"...

I still insist that half scoop is what I use and definitely gets the job done.

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

Originally Posted by dirtydean12 View Post
    IMO why not use a product that is not only the #1 preworkout on bb.com right now but also has everything you're looking for? WF does not have bcaa(3g per serving) nor creatine...you can also check real world feedback on our ********, we get tons daily from our over 51k supporters...

inb4 "yeah but you have to use a full scoop"...

I still insist that half scoop is what I use and definitely gets the job done.

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.
    Just because it the #1 rated pre-workout, doesn't mean it is any good. Jack3d is living proof of that. Why get something that inexperienced users love and no experience user enjoys taking? There is a reason why all the reviews come form inexperienced lifters....

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just because it the #1 rated pre-workout, doesn't mean it is any good. Jack3d is living proof of that. Why get something that inexperienced users love and no experience user enjoys taking? There is a reason why all the reviews come form inexperienced lifters....
    There are a lot of experienced people using Assault. I was using Assault long before I became a rep and I have a lot more "experience" than you do. If you are not a fan of the product then hey that's cool with me, people have different tastes, but don't insult the people that actually do like it just because you don't.

Originally Posted by SupremeMMA View Post
    There are a lot of experienced people using Assault. I was using Assault long before I became a rep and I have a lot more "experience" than you do. If you are not a fan of the product then hey that's cool with me, people have different tastes, but don't insult the people that actually do like it just because you don't.
    You can do something for 20 years and still not be good at it. Unless you are trying to say Jack3d is actually good...

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can do something for 20 years and still not be good at it. Unless you are trying to say Jack3d is actually good...
    I've never tried Jack3d, don't plan to, and don't see how that relates. Your statement that everyone who uses Assault is inexperienced is ludicrous.

I've never tried Jack3d, don't plan to, and don't see how that relates. Your statement that everyone who uses Assault is inexperienced is ludicrous.
    You mean, you've never tried the previously #1 ranked pre-workout supplement? If you haven't, being so experienced, why would anyone try the current #1 pre-workout?

There are much better formulated pre-workout products on the market, so yes. Any experienced lifter who chooses to use Assault over anything has merely fallen under the marketing plague.

You mean, you've never tried the previously #1 ranked pre-workout supplement? If you haven't, being so experienced, why would anyone try the current #1 pre-workout?

There are much better formulated pre-workout products on the market, so yes. Any experienced lifter who chooses to use Assault over anything has merely fallen under the marketing plague.
    So by experience you are referring to "supplement" experience and not "training" experience. I was referring to the latter. I choose the products that work best for me. I'm not saying Assault is the best product out there because there is no best. People react differently to different products. Personally, it works great for me. I always tell people to try out different products to see what works best for them. If they try Assault doesn't work well for them then so be it however a majority of the people who try it end up loving it.

ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ultimapx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I got Assault for Christmas and honestly it is the best preWorkout product I have ever taken. I also started researching more on MP and this company seems to be one most legit companies I have come across in awhile. They have one of the best Medical Teams in the industry (former FDA bio-chemist, Top industry formulators Dr. Di Pasquale, and DR. Serrano) a huge performance center they test there products at, and more importantly take the time to get there products certified by not 1 but 2 of the most credible Banned Substance testing facilities in the world.

For those who haven't tried Assault it simply works, and for good reason.
    Last edited by ultimapx; 01-04-2012 at 03:04 PM.

HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    White Flood is the better choice IMO. Assault just didn't do it for me! Plus it's buy one, get one 50% off.

Dsaff18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dsaff18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dsaff18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dsaff18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dsaff18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dsaff18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dsaff18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dsaff18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dsaff18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dsaff18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dsaff18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have yet to try the new version of Assault but I expect it to be even better than the first, which I liked very much. You could argue all day about whether it is the best preworkout or not, but really there is no BEST preworkout, simply a most POPULAR one. It's completely up to personal preference and by being ranked #1 Assault shows that more people prefer it over any other preworkout on the market, right, wrong, or indifferent.

Assault would not be the most used simply because all the "noob lifters" use it when they first start. There has to be a very large number of "experienced" lifters and supplement takers which use it regularly and love what it has to offer.

It's really pointless to argue about how good a preworkout is, to each man his own. Bashing a product just because it's not works for YOU isn't necessary. Simply suggest what you like better and why, rather than say oh it sucks because all the noobs use it. Thats a very generalized statement to be making.
    "Never, never, never give up." - Winston Churchill

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To the OP, to answer your initial question if you take Assault you will not need to take an additional creatine supplement. Assault will provide you with a full dose of creatine as well as BCAA's. If your only working out, or using Assault for 3 days a week you could have a tub last as little as 6 weeks or as long as 12 depending on the dosage. One product, one serving, and if your putting the work in, one heck of a result.
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I choose the products that work best for me. I'm not saying Assault is the best product out there because there is no best. People react differently to different products. Personally, it works great for me. I always tell people to try out different products to see what works best for them. If they try Assault doesn't work well for them then so be it however a majority of the people who try it end up loving it.

Wisely said. Likewise, I always tend to try different products & find out for myself which products work best for me. Currently, I'm alternating between different pre workouts & I have found that Assault works great for me & as a matter of fact, I ended up purchasing 3 more tubs when BB.com had "buy 2, get one free" deal.
    Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is Mystery. Today is a Gift. That's Why We Call It The Present.

It's Not What Happens to You. It's What You Do About It.

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So by experience you are referring to "supplement" experience and not "training" experience. I was referring to the latter. I choose the products that work best for me. I'm not saying Assault is the best product out there because there is no best. People react differently to different products. Personally, it works great for me. I always tell people to try out different products to see what works best for them. If they try Assault doesn't work well for them then so be it however a majority of the people who try it end up loving it.
    I agree 100%. This is the exact reason why when all these pre workout wars begin, I simply suggest to buy a tub of brand "x" and buy a tub of assault, use one then the other and decide for themselves.
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete