Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by MASSMADETOLAST View Post
    2-13-12 Upper Body

I had a very busy day yesterday...worked 8am-4pm, left straight from work to get my haircut, came home and took a little nap so I could recharge for the training session that was ahead...went in there and did my damage, then went into work for a few hours to finish up some stuff that needed to be done(didn't get out of there til 2am). About the workout though, I did my 5x5 on Flat Bench using the reverse band technique and finished up with 405x4 reps. From there I jumped into Barbell Rows since the dumbbell area was so occupied at the time. Went up to 315x10 reps(lower back still cooked from the leg workout on sunday). After that was over with, I was able to get in there and do my Incline DB Pressing which was very tough!!! I think I'm experiencing an issue that I had in the past with something not wanting to fire to it's full potential due to major muscular fatique in my shoulders. Deep tissue massage is calling my name!!! From there I went ahead and did the rest of what's in my routine and then hit some poses after the workout was completely finished. Some of the training and those poses that I hit will be available on video here shortly once it's published. Looking forward to crushing the iron in the morning with Reverse Band Deadlifts...time to wake everybody the **** up!!!!
    Great work! Working 8 hours of manual labor and then still killing it in the gym and THEN going back to work, that is dedication right there.

Your posing video shows a lot of improvement in your chest and back. Everything is improving so keep it up!
    Last edited by Beast; 02-15-2012 at 05:50 AM.

MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking Yeah buddy!!!!!!

Ok, since youtube's being a stupid a$$hole for some reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN791AS1TTM
    Last edited by MASSMADETOLAST; 02-15-2012 at 04:43 PM. Reason: youtube blows
    x xTraining Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136977983

MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000) MASSMADETOLAST is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Great work! Working 8 hours of manual labor and then still killing it in the gym and THEN going back to work, that is dedication right there.

Your posing video shows a lot of improvement in your chest and back. Everything is improving so keep it up!
    Thanks I trained legs this morning @ 9am too and then went to my drywall job to mud/tape for a full day too. I'm a bit tired, but everything is worth it. 20 weeks out...can't believe how close that sounds when you count it that way...Plenty of time to slowly diet off the bodyfat and hold onto the mass for that stage son!!

2-16-12 Upper Body

Kevin's tired as hell today!!! Did half of my workout this morning(all of my push movements), ran to Best Buy to return that crap camera and got a much better one, then over to my drywall job for a good chunk of the day, and finally came back home to change and go back to do the other half of the workout(pull).

Highlights:

Reverse Band Military Presses- 295x5

Pinwheel Curls- 125's for 10 reps LOL NICE!!!!

Leg Shots 2-17-12:

Always was a big pain in the butt to find the right place to take decent pictures for the wheels, but I have found my spot!! Woke up in the morning and it was very bright and sunny outside so it was the perfect opportunity to test out the new Sony HD Handycam camcorder. These are just still shots off of the video I took, no pump, nothing fancy...but I'm super stoked to be sitting this way @ 20 weeks out from contest day. Can't friggin' wait to do this again!!!

Originally Posted by TheGrapeJuice View Post
    looking hell good kevin!!
    I have few questions that I hope you can clear up.
    I've seen on your videos that you ramp up every set, why?
    any leg tips you could give to us your worshippers?
    (like maybe your leg workout routine, sets and reps)

thanks!

Appreciate it, thank you! To answer your question, I'm pretty much doing what the boss tells me to do lol but also ramping up is a great way to maximize the amount of weight that can be lifted as you approach those last couple sets. It's another form of progressive overload, which in turn leads to more strength gains and...ding ding ding MORE MUSCLE, which all of us are after. I've never really trained this way until I began working with Big D, but so far it's doing wonders!!!

Leg training tips:

1) go all the way down(parallel on the squats)!!!
    2) on leg presses, really make that mind-muscle connection with your quads and do everything that you can to make just your quads drive the weight up and not ur back, ankles, calves, etc. because that is very easy to do. Slower negatives and explosive positive contractions I strongly would like to add too!!

3) Heavy weight, but be careful!!!

TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Appreciate it, thank you! To answer your question, I'm pretty much doing what the boss tells me to do lol but also ramping up is a great way to maximize the amount of weight that can be lifted as you approach those last couple sets. It's another form of progressive overload, which in turn leads to more strength gains and...ding ding ding MORE MUSCLE, which all of us are after. I've never really trained this way until I began working with Big D, but so far it's doing wonders!!!

Leg training tips:

1) go all the way down(parallel on the squats)!!!
    2) on leg presses, really make that mind-muscle connection with your quads and do everything that you can to make just your quads drive the weight up and not ur back, ankles, calves, etc. because that is very easy to do. Slower negatives and explosive positive contractions I strongly would like to add too!!

3) Heavy weight, but be careful!!!
    Thanks for the tips!
    From now I will try to ramp on my leg day to see how it goes!

2-19-12 Lower Body

Off to a very late start today!!! Had my alarm set for 9:30am, but I did it backwards...not the first time this has happened over the past couple weeks either. So unfortunately I missed out on training legs with my buddy who I had been training with since the summer of 2010, since I got to the gym so damn late!!! Still went in there and hit some nice PR's

Reverse Band Squats: 605x5 PR!!! Did another set after that to see what I could make 635 worth...got it for 2, and if I would've had somebody there to watch me I could've went for a 3rd rep and got it. I'm also up to 4 and 1/4 per side on my single leg presses for all 12 reps. Other movement that stood out today was hitting 425x10 reps on SLDL's. Currently weighing around 201/202 lbs. also, so I'm burning right through all of these calories!! Can't complain though, I'm more than happy with the great results that I'm achieving through Derek's plan.

^^^^I apologize for the out of sync audio...have no idea why this happened. Just another thing I'm going to have to google search because youtube sucks!!!

Thanks for the tips!
    From now I will try to ramp on my leg day to see how it goes!
    No problem. Yeah just try it out for yourself and see what happens. I'm sure you will be successful though!

TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry to be a pain in the ass Mr. Frasard but I have one more question.
    I decided to do ramping sets for all my workouts to give it a twist
    How do I set up the weight on my working sets?
    I mean...I wanna keep it into 6-8 rep range, should I choose a weight that makes me go to failure at 8 reps and then add more weight and go again to failure?(right now I'm doing 3 sets with the same weight to failure at 8-12 rep range)
    I know I sound noob-ish but in fact I am!

P.S.: you and holabola are the strongest natural dudes Ive seen on youtube!
    Last edited by TheGrapeJuice; 02-19-2012 at 11:26 PM.

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    20 weeks out looking like that....and then you will have to listen to people back stage who dieted 12 weeks and started out much fatter tell you they are holding water.

Great work!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    great progress pix....20 weeks out and striations on the quads....looking great. Can't wait to see what 20 more weeks of this brings. Oh, and I love the reaction to the background people in your vid after you did 605x5...
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000)
    geese Kevin, when do you NOT hit PR's lol

keep it up brother!
    90kg Powerlifter
    Livin the dream working for the GDFD
    MISC CIGAR CREW
    CheekyChris23 crew

well, I pretty much figured it out by my self trying to imitate you.
    I ****ing loved it!

2-20-12 Upper Body

HAHA I did it again...I set my alarm backwards, but this time I only slept an hour past what I had it set for. I'm quite the tard these days LOL!! It was another lonnnnng day for me of mudding that basement job that I've been on since last week. Worked from 9:30am til 7:30pm, and let me tell you something...mudding drywall is a hell of a workout for the shoulders and forearms!!!!!! So not having direct forearm training in the routine was a smart move Derek!!!

Diet was spot on all day today as well, thanks to my beloved 6 Pack Cooler. Got to the gym around 8:30 and it was nice and quiet up in there, only about 15 people. Got into the power rack to get set up for the Reverse Band Bench Presses. Hit two new PR's on that: 415x3 and 425x2. Shoulders have been giving me a little grief again(an injury from the past), so instead of doing Incline DB Presses I went with one of my favorites...the Incline Dumbbell Flyes. For some strange reason, this doesn't aggrevate the area that's bugging me. So I grabbed the 90's and hit 10 reps, and then for the next set took the 100's for a spin and got 7 reps. Continued on with my Barbell Rows with 315x10 and 335x8, then did some shoulder, bicep, and tricep work to finish up. I also had my long time high school buddy take a few shots post-workout with the new HD cam:

I can't thank the Beast enough for all of his help..making this prep so easy to follow, and the results...MAN!!!

Sorry to be a pain in the ass Mr. Frasard but I have one more question.
    I decided to do ramping sets for all my workouts to give it a twist
    How do I set up the weight on my working sets?
    I mean...I wanna keep it into 6-8 rep range, should I choose a weight that makes me go to failure at 8 reps and then add more weight and go again to failure?(right now I'm doing 3 sets with the same weight to failure at 8-12 rep range)
    I know I sound noob-ish but in fact I am!

P.S.: you and holabola are the strongest natural dudes Ive seen on youtube!
    Nah don't be crazy bro, that's what this journal is here for!

I wouldn't do ramping up on everything man, you'll be in the gym forever lol. Just focus on using that method right off the rip for your very 1st compound exercise. About setting up your actual working sets(aka sets that are for real), you'll notice in my deadlift post for example(the 5x5 day) my 1st set of 5 reps that counted was 405...now obviously since I worked up to my final set with 585, the 405 set was not to failure. None of the sets really are, because the main goal here is to basically prime your body and mind for that last all out working set. The 4th set should be a bit more challenging, but you should still be able to complete the 5 total reps. If you're pretty much doing a 3 sets of 6-8 rep type of plan for your compound movement, keep what I just mentioned in mind. Hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say. If not, I'll try again haha.

I think I remember that name, but not 100% on that...don't forget Layne Norton! That guy I've always looked up to for inspiration. Talk about mentally tough as nails!! Also check out Doug Miller and Tommy Jeffers.

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    20 weeks out looking like that....and then you will have to listen to people back stage who dieted 12 weeks and started out much fatter tell you they are holding water.

Great work!
    That's so funny you say that Paul...ask Derek about the guy who came up to us last year at the NPC Natural Michigan who "spilled over". I really had no idea that water retention could make you go from looking 5% bf to 15% just like that...crazy lol

Originally Posted by robertfah View Post
    great progress pix....20 weeks out and striations on the quads....looking great. Can't wait to see what 20 more weeks of this brings. Oh, and I love the reaction to the background people in your vid after you did 605x5...
    Thanks Rob! Just gotta count the days down...it's going to be well worth it. I can't wait to see either! I've always wanted veiny, grainy, deep cuts in my legs and now I think this time I'm going to actually have all of that come showtime. Yeah that's always fun!!! I was very impressed by the young kid next to me. He's 16 years old and has been training for football. That was the 1st time I actually talked to him, but it was really cool to see his determination and heart going into every set. That gets me going.

Originally Posted by bassinyoface View Post
    geese Kevin, when do you NOT hit PR's lol

keep it up brother!
    I have my days, but not lately...it's been a while LOL. Thanks and you do the same man!!

wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    looking great for 20 weeks out. strong lifts!

subb'd
    Getting stronger and leaner. The time is now...

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You you outstanding for 20 weeks out...heck for 4 weeks out....

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    I think we may have to have you do this workout Saturday morning before the MI Natural because you look on-point!!! Things are going perfectly. You are gaining strength and size while maintaining your leanness, can't beat that!

2-20-12 Upper Body

HAHA I did it again...I set my alarm backwards, but this time I only slept an hour past what I had it set for. I'm quite the tard these days LOL!! It was another lonnnnng day for me of mudding that basement job that I've been on since last week. Worked from 9:30am til 7:30pm, and let me tell you something...mudding drywall is a hell of a workout for the shoulders and forearms!!!!!! So not having direct forearm training in the routine was a smart move Derek!!!

Diet was spot on all day today as well, thanks to my beloved 6 Pack Cooler. Got to the gym around 8:30 and it was nice and quiet up in there, only about 15 people. Got into the power rack to get set up for the Reverse Band Bench Presses. Hit two new PR's on that: 415x3 and 425x2. Shoulders have been giving me a little grief again(an injury from the past), so instead of doing Incline DB Presses I went with one of my favorites...the Incline Dumbbell Flyes. For some strange reason, this doesn't aggrevate the area that's bugging me. So I grabbed the 90's and hit 10 reps, and then for the next set took the 100's for a spin and got 7 reps. Continued on with my Barbell Rows with 315x10 and 335x8, then did some shoulder, bicep, and tricep work to finish up. I also had my long time high school buddy take a few shots post-workout with the new HD cam:

I can't thank the Beast enough for all of his help..making this prep so easy to follow, and the results...MAN!!!

RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looking right on point! Good stuff!
    "If you're not experiencing severe mental anxiety and depression after two weeks then you're not training hard enough!"
    - Charles Poliquin

"Before there is pleasure, there must be pain!" -GSP

http://www.resultsbyrandy.com/

Nah don't be crazy bro, that's what this journal is here for!

I wouldn't do ramping up on everything man, you'll be in the gym forever lol. Just focus on using that method right off the rip for your very 1st compound exercise. About setting up your actual working sets(aka sets that are for real), you'll notice in my deadlift post for example(the 5x5 day) my 1st set of 5 reps that counted was 405...now obviously since I worked up to my final set with 585, the 405 set was not to failure. None of the sets really are, because the main goal here is to basically prime your body and mind for that last all out working set. The 4th set should be a bit more challenging, but you should still be able to complete the 5 total reps. If you're pretty much doing a 3 sets of 6-8 rep type of plan for your compound movement, keep what I just mentioned in mind. Hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say. If not, I'll try again haha.

I think I remember that name, but not 100% on that...don't forget Layne Norton! That guy I've always looked up to for inspiration. Talk about mentally tough as nails!! Also check out Doug Miller and Tommy Jeffers.
    I think I understand, so basically is enough reps but avoiding failure while increasing the weight every set and the last set should let me get all of my reps but struggling right?
    I'm thinking on getting into madcow's 5x5, what are your thoughts on it?

Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    I think we may have to have you do this workout Saturday morning before the MI Natural because you look on-point!!! Things are going perfectly. You are gaining strength and size while maintaining your leanness, can't beat that!
    Thanks bro, and that's what it's all about. It's super motivating to be able to still make progress and see it at the same time even after bodybuilding well over 12 years! This is why Derek and I do not believe, nor set limits on ANYTHING in this sport. Plateaus only exist when you're talking about landscape!!

I think I understand, so basically is enough reps but avoiding failure while increasing the weight every set and the last set should let me get all of my reps but struggling right?
    I'm thinking on getting into madcow's 5x5, what are your thoughts on it?
    Right. You're priming your body to prepare for that new heavier set or even both of those last two sets. Honestly, never heard of it man. There are soooo many new methods and routines out there now, I can't even keep track. As long as it's nothing too elaborate, I can't see it being a bad program.

2-22-12 Lower Body

Another PR has been set...725x3 reps on the Reverse Band Deadlifts, man was that a RUSH!!!!!!

^^^^Think I figured out what the problem is with the out of sync business...this video is not in HD obviously, but I may have come across my answer. Now I wait patiently for next wednesday to get here so I can completely destroy on deadlifts without the bands. Can't wait to see where I'm at!!

2-23-12 Upper Body

This evening's training was just ok...due to lack of sleep, heavy deadlifting/leg training the day before, sanding my drywall job for most of today, but I still went in and gave it my best shot. Trained at my buddy's own gym also, so I had to do a few substitute exercises. Shoulder/trap is still bugging me a bit. Have another scheduled massage tomorrow so that's good.

Last edited by MASSMADETOLAST; 02-23-2012 at 09:23 PM.

Hey kevin!
    you should post your diet(with measurements and all that stuff) to help us getting on the way!

2-26-12 Lower Body

Got to train with Beast this morning, and the entire workout went very well!! It was interesting to see how my strength has progressed on Squats since last workuot without the bands being used and sure enough, it has more than increased! I hit 495x3 reps and then went for a single with 515...got it. Excited to see where the deadlifts are...gotta wait til wednesday for that though. I'm almost up to 5 wheels per side on my single leg presses as well(full 12 reps also), so that's skyrocketing! When I got to the SLDL's my lower back and quads were pretty much toast, but I still hit a few good numbers: 405x8, 425x8, 435x6. Finished up with some calves, hypers, and decline leg raises. Now I'm just completely wiped out. Everything is still going fantastic, loving it!!!

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some sweet stuff in here Kevin....those deads looked great! Nothing like seeing that bar bend with that much weight! Progress pix looking massive too...
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

2-27-12 Upper Body

Was a bit suprised with the results on my first movement for the day...The Bench Press: Kevin's all-time nemesis!!! Began my ramp up with 245 for the 5x5 and finished up with 295x5, beating the 3x3 workout from 3 weeks ago by two reps. Then after that, I decided to go for a 1RM...got 345 up nice and solid!! This is pretty good for me, nothing even remotely close to my squat or deadlift but hey I'm more than happy with it! The remaining half of the workout went fairly well, until it came time to wrap up the 2nd half...to make a long story short, I cut the training off early because some people just don't know when to stfu and leave you alone!!! I guess common sense does not resonate with some individuals...I could turn this into a nice-sized rant, but I won't. Bottom line is I did what was best for me...left quietly, and returned a few hours later to finish up the remaining half. So despite what happened, I still had another successful training day.

bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000)
    2-27-12 Upper Body

Was a bit suprised with the results on my first movement for the day...The Bench Press: Kevin's all-time nemesis!!! Began my ramp up with 245 for the 5x5 and finished up with 295x5, beating the 3x3 workout from 3 weeks ago by two reps. Then after that, I decided to go for a 1RM...got 345 up nice and solid!! This is pretty good for me, nothing even remotely close to my squat or deadlift but hey I'm more than happy with it! The remaining half of the workout went fairly well, until it came time to wrap up the 2nd half...to make a long story short, I cut the training off early because some people just don't know when to stfu and leave you alone!!! I guess common sense does not resonate with some individuals...I could turn this into a nice-sized rant, but I won't. Bottom line is I did what was best for me...left quietly, and returned a few hours later to finish up the remaining half. So despite what happened, I still had another successful training day.
    congrats on the improved lift!

that sucks that you have to leave the gym because people are harassing you?
    90kg Powerlifter
    Livin the dream working for the GDFD
    MISC CIGAR CREW
    CheekyChris23 crew

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast