Registered User eaglebaseball25's Avatar
    eaglebaseball25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Obliques too big??

Just wondering if anyone things my obliques are too big? I'm thinking there slightly large and throw off everything else? Any input is appreciated!

IMAG0203.jpg

Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't think they're TOO big. You still have a defined waist as compared to others whose obliques get so big they look like a box.

Is it mainly the part directly above the hip that's bugging you? Speaking personally, I dislike that section as it feels and looks like a hard love handle to me XD I'm refusing to touch my obliques until my bodyfat is lower simply because I don't want that.

If you feel they're too big, I'd simply refrain from training them and focus on the rest of your body. Depending on your body they could either shrink a wee bit, or just stay their current size while the rest of you grows.
    "Do you have an erection, man?"

"I just broke a personal record on deadlift."

"And now I have an erection."

Colin18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Colin18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Colin18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Colin18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Colin18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Colin18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Colin18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Colin18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Colin18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think so, I think its a combination of muscle and just having a wider waist/ pelvis/ whatever the **** it is. I'm kinda in the same situation and i know a lot of others are too. But having thicker obliques may just magnify the effect.

LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LukeSport16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by eaglebaseball25 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone things my obliques are too big? I'm thinking there slightly large and throw off everything else? Any input is appreciated!

Attachment 4004711
    core looks good, work on everything else
    sikk'est ****,
    getting big for dem beaches n gals

SKdelow747 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKdelow747 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKdelow747 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKdelow747 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKdelow747 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKdelow747 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKdelow747 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKdelow747 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKdelow747 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKdelow747 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKdelow747 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally to me they look to big, but it really depends on your overall goal of what you want to achieve

mistilz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mistilz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mistilz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mistilz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mistilz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mistilz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mistilz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mistilz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nope obliques can never be to big, unless ur on the fatty side.... which you are not! always to have big curved obl. then noone.

DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000) DLEHMA is just really nice. (+1000)
    There's nothing you can do about it. It's your bone structure. 99% of the time it's not because the muscle is too developed.
    watdo I do in this dilemma?

Thankyou guys, anyone have any ideas of what I could do to try and even it out above my waist, where my hip and oblique is? Thanks

Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah stop training obliques and never do any side bend movements, but keep on hitting your seratus and doing twists
    Training with Osteolysis and a gigantic ganglion cyst... One day I will surgery, but not today...

AsianBBCGenetics

Sycoste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sycoste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sycoste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sycoste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sycoste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sycoste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sycoste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sycoste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sycoste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sycoste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sycoste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    More mass on shoulders and back. Will give illusion there smaller. Doesnt look to bad

1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    obliques not to small but you shoulders are. Would look fine if you had a broader upper body.

Bump

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sycoste View Post
    More mass on shoulders and back. Will give illusion there smaller. Doesnt look to bad
    This is what I think too. If OP adds some width on the shoulders and back, he'll be set.
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell

meow9000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meow9000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meow9000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meow9000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meow9000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meow9000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meow9000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meow9000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meow9000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meow9000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meow9000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Agree with the add more size to upper body suggestions. Also, if you get down a few more bf% pts. you'll find this to be a ridiculous question in retrospect.

FernandezFitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) FernandezFitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) FernandezFitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) FernandezFitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) FernandezFitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) FernandezFitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) FernandezFitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) FernandezFitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) FernandezFitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) FernandezFitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) FernandezFitt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by eaglebaseball25 View Post

Attachment 4004711

loooking lean man! nice work ! reps!
    EFFORT. "NO ONE CAN JUDGE IT, ALWAYS BETWEEN YOU AND YOU"

:D

SHORT VIDEO OF TRICEP WORK: WEEK 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID-USFjX6PU

citybikes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the same fricking issue. I’d guess, like me, when you flex your abs you’re not standing fully upright which makes it look worse than it probably is. Not sure how to fix this problem. I’m leaning towards the bigger upper body and dropping body fat. Hard to bulk up and lose bf at the same time. The struggle is real

Mikee222 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Helpp

Can someone tell me if my obliques are fine or rlly ugly? Ik i need to work on my body more but i want to knoww