CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

overfeeding w/o weight training leads to increased BMR and muscle mass? mind=blown

I don't know if repost but

part 6/7 of a documentary where a few slim subjects were fed twice their maintenance calories during 4 weeks.

@ 3:49 : wvw.youtube.com/watch?v=T5liKz1X-Tw (replace w)

Discuss.

Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah its a repost but a very good doc. Only the one guy apparently added muscle mass, probably got great p-ratio and high NEAT. Although I don't know about the accuracy of the way they test bodyfat/muscle mass because some of the BF% they attribute to the subjects in beginning of the experiment are wrong.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Didn't watch, but why is this surprising? I think it is pretty well-established that weighing more(more LBM) increases BMR.

CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    Didn't watch, but why is this surprising? I think it is pretty well-established that weighing more(more LBM) increases BMR.
    He has gained more muscle than fat without lifting weights that's what i wanted to say, how is that possible ?

Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    True but he didn't lift at all, ate 5000 cals a day, was forced to be sedentary and gained very little fat compared to the other subjects.

Originally Posted by CeBKa View Post
    He has gained more muscle than fat without lifting weights that's what i wanted to say, how is that possible ?
    Look at my first reply. P-ratio and neat aka he's the genetically lean type aka lucky mofo.

Originally Posted by Reloadguy View Post
    True but he didn't lift at all, ate 5000 cals a day, was forced to be sedentary and gained very little fat compared to the other subjects.

Look at my first reply. P-ratio and neat aka he's the genetically lean type aka lucky mofo.
    Hmm true, one thing i've noticed is that he looks way more muscular compared to other participants.