Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
    Over 8. Almost halfway done.
    Tree

Fiddy

TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    + 1.8 m

Cumulative of past almost 6 weeks:

-50.5 m
    -40.2 m
    -61.0 m
    -60.1 m
    -89.2 m
    -48.6 m (*current week)

Total: 351.4 m

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's it. That number will not be moving.

I'll also be taking a week off of any cardio to relax and let myself rest:

Plan from now until the end:

Try and keep my mind off being thirsty and hungry... but more thirsty.

Have some baked potato soaked in 0 cal chemical fake butter along with shredded chicken and broccoli.

Write final essay.

Then maybe some more potato before bed but probably not.

Shave my chest and stomach along with my face.

Dose benedryl to try and sleep.

Will get up around 8 (if I can sleep that long :/ ) and grab a newspaper, same copy as before, and head to gym. Gonna take some photos there for a contest they're running (if they'll let me use my before's from here).

Then I'm gonna patiently wait a few hours and have some potato until it's time to go over to the GF's and take end photos.

Afterward... I feast.

Not sure if I'll be able to update this log tomorrow or Sunday, but it will come.

I <3 U ALL

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you gonna test run with some pics or just do one shot at it
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    you gonna test run with some pics or just do one shot at it
    One shot it. AND do it badly lol

Oh well.

Final post inc

Hiding from ForumNature 400Lb Gorilla's Avatar
    400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz
    last
    You would be surprised just how much time I have to waste.

Comparison photos from now and just 82 days ago

Front

Side

Back

Back Flexed

Weight loss - 50.4 lbs, 10" off waist, and approx 20% removed

I can bitch and moan about wishing I'd gotten a few more lbs off, but I have to take pride in what was accomplished!

Final Essay (TLDR lol):

Some people put twelve weeks of everything they had into this contest. I put twelve weeks of everything I had into ME, and because of that I won this contest.
    It’s surreal to look back upon the last twelve weeks and see the blur of discipline, hard work, pain, newly formed bonds, and so much more that lead me to where I am today, but it pales in comparison to the more tangible memory of who I was just twelve short weeks ago. Twelve weeks ago, I was in Arizona to celebrate the holidays with my family, daughter and girlfriend, only I was a significantly different person then back then, unrecognizable to who I am today in more ways than one. Twelve weeks ago, I was a full fifty pounds heavier and surely enough, one-by-one, everyone that I care for in this world pulled me aside to individually express their concern over my rapid weight gain. This issue becomes even more sensitive for my family as my father passed away at an early age due to weight related issues, never getting the opportunity to say goodbye or to meet my now eight year old daughter.
    Oddly enough, I didn’t see it then. I had noticed how difficult it had become to stand up or even get out of bed in the morning, but I passed it off on my degenerative knee condition and other lower body injuries and disabilities. Sure I had gotten bigger, but I was just a little bulked up, right? Eventually it wore on me to the point where I agreed to lose weight, if for nothing more than to get them off my back. At the start of the new year, I was linked to this competition by a friend. Thinking it was the perfect kick in the butt to accompany appeasing my loved ones, I ran out to get a newspaper and took my before photos.
    It was in those pictures that I could finally see it. I had become completely disgusting. I wasn’t just “bigger” or “bulked up”… I was fat. My face was twice the size that it should be, my stomach hung over the waist of my pants—and by no small amount either—and I was well immersed in an extremely unhealthy lifestyle. Even just for helping me realize this, I cannot express the amount of gratitude I have for both Bodybuilding.com and Optimum Nutrition. Between being a 60% disabled veteran (almost all in my lower body, and dominantly in the knees), a single parent, trying to make ends meet, and even a new shoulder injury acquired in early January, I’m no stranger to excuses… clearly, I have lots of them. Legitimate as these excuses may be, I could now see my problems, and I wasn’t going to let excuses dictate my lifestyle any longer. I immediately committed myself to twelve all-natural weeks of the most physically, and mentally, demanding lifestyle I could imagine—no small claim coming from a veteran of the United States Marine Corps.
    So every idle minute of my day was put to work and reinvested into myself. I multi-tasked to fit more into my schedule, performing calls, meetings, emails and writing from my smart phone to create extra workout time. I turned some date nights into bonding interval training runs with my girlfriend. I put an emphasis on playing outside with my daughter, or playing “Just Dance” on the Nintendo Wii with her. I implemented an extremely aggressive dieting plan where I planned to put myself into a daily deficit of well over one-thousand calories—quite often even surpassing two thousand--and, with an iron will, adhered to it. I started a Bodybuilding.com log in the “Losing Fat” section to help stay accountable to myself and to the community. I went on fasts for over six weeks of the contest where I ate only one solid meal a day, and supplemented the rest of my dietary needs with whey protein shakes from Optimum Nutrition. I rotated workouts from full body to five-day splits. I did miles and miles of fasted cardio in the morning after taking in my ON BCAAs. After intense weights workouts that often left me on the verge on the unconsciousness, and at the very least, seeing stars, I would hit the treadmill for thirty minutes to an hour of high intensity interval training. In the last six weeks of this contest alone, I traveled over three hundred and fifty miles of cardio. To put that in perspective, I could run from my home in Jacksonville, FL, all the way to Atlanta, GA, and still have forty miles to spare… without including weights routines, alternative cardio or my daily activity.
    “Transformation” is the perfect term to describe what happened next. I steadily became more mentally focused in all facets of my life, healthier, fitter, my knees began to hurt less as I shed the fat from my body, and even my mood improved. I won’t credit myself because I don’t fully deserve it. I am the one that stayed disciplined, but I stayed disciplined by drawing motivation and inspiration from my daughter and a desire to ensure that she doesn’t have to experience what I did with my father and that I will be around living a long, healthy and active life with my loved ones and to one day meet my own grandchildren. But I received some surprising sources of inspiration and motivation as well. Through being a daily active member among the community on bodybuilding.com and the transformation challenges own bodygroup, along with the neighbors and people at my gym that began to not only notice my tireless effort, but began to join me, I was lifted to even greater heights. In the past twelve weeks, I’ve had marathon runners, bodybuilders, power lifters and athletes tell me that I train harder than they ever have, but still, very little feels better than seeing someone begin to change their life and to have them tell you, “You’re my motivation.” That is a special feeling.
    It wasn’t until this final week, however, that I won this contest. After losing an incredible fifty pounds, ten inches off my waist, and approximately twenty percent body fat, on Tuesday, March 20th, 2012, I decided to challenge myself with something I never dreamed possible considering my physical limitations. I decided to do a marathon. My knee conditions forced me to walk the majority of it, but over twenty-six miles later, I accomplished something I had never dreamed I could have—I couldn’t even walk past one mile twelve weeks ago! As I pushed myself through some extreme pain and discomfort, I realized this represented even more than accomplishing a marathon. It represented even more than retaking control of my body. It was really about knowing that no matter how painful or insurmountable the obstacle is in front of me... I can overcome it. One step at a time.
    So finally, I’d like to give one last thank you to the people who helped me achieve more than I could have imagined. Thank you to my daughter Taylor, my amazing girlfriend, my family and friends, the Bodybuilding.com community—especially the people that followed my log and helped it to a five star rating with well over ten thousand views!—and the amazingly supportive bodygroup members, the people at my gym that I silently draw strength from their example, my neighbors that are changing their lives as a result, and everyone out there pushing themselves to achieve what they didn’t even know they could achieve yesterday.
    I may not know a professional photographer, or a nutritionist, or a trainer, or a chemist, or how this will all be judged, but I do know that no matter the results, I already won this contest, and I did it all-naturally--no testosterone boosters of any kind or even fat burners--through nothing more than hard work, discipline, pain and an iron will.
    Thank you.

400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz
    well that is a hell of a transformation! good job Rev!

i am not going to red your final essay but the parts i scanned looked good..... but then again you do write for a living so that is to be expected

Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GJDM

Great Essay too
    USMC - OEF/OIF Veteran

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    gjdm

strong essay is strong

i should neg u for the last comment though :/

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fantastic and inspiring progress! Great work.

Do you now have to go buy some new pants/clothes?

Originally Posted by Bignbuff View Post

wtf werent u a mod?

i bet Rev does, i had to go buy all new jeans and shorts

wtf werent u a mod?

this???

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wtf werent u a mod?

As of a couple days ago.....

wat da fukkk

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mod no more. Haven't really been that active over the past year or so here (besides the past few weeks), to be honest.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Comparison photos from now and just 82 days ago

Front

Side

Back

Back Flexed

Weight loss - 50.4 lbs, 10" off waist, and approx 20% removed

I can bitch and moan about wishing I'd gotten a few more lbs off, but I have to take pride in what was accomplished!

less than 3 months and 50 lbs?!

thats crazy progress man

great job!

danow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    50lbs in 12 weeks........50lbs. gjdm.
    Misc Scotch Crew
    PSMF/RFL log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145426961&p=894201021#post894201021

Thanks guys. It was a really ****ty 12 weeks but very glad I did it. Feel so much better in just about every imaginable way.

Got really sick off that lasagna dinner, so I've been eating much, much, much lighter since (albeit still heavier than the past few weeks of this challenge).

It feels REALLY good to sit here and let my body rest and heal, and knowing I'm not hitting the gym today after spending 12 weeks pounding at my body.

Feelsgoodman.

Next goals are to bounce back into clean eating and add 10 lbs of muscle to my legs. The goal is to surround my knees with more muscle to keep strain off of them, but even with 10 more lbs, they'd prob still look underdeveloped lol

gjdm

strong essay is strong

i should neg u for the last comment though :/
    Oh don't be like that bb <3

Originally Posted by Bignbuff View Post

I spent hours this past weekend on Kohls.com

20% off, free shipping, and $10 Kohls cash for every 50 you spend and I got a LOT of new clothes for cheap to go along with old ones I havent fit in in quite some time haha

Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fncking boss journal is boss
    Florida Gators Crew
    FGCU Eagle
    Green Bay Packers fan and stockholder

Originally Posted by Gator1010 View Post
    fncking boss journal is boss
    <3

Where are you btw? If you're in Gainesville we need to grab a drink next time Im in town quick.

<3

Where are you btw? If you're in Gainesville we need to grab a drink next time Im in town quick.
    and by "drink" he means

and by "drink" he means
    Lb for lb?

i would pound for pound both you ****s

Lb for lb?
    well you know im the pound for pound champ

lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lb for lb?
    you guys called me?

You guys are some cheeky ****ing kunts mate, I swear I'm going to wreck you I swear on my mum's life

N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LOL

this makes me embarrassed to post my before/after pics on April 1st from my 3 month challenge.

I thought losing 20lbs was an accomplishment, holy **** man you kicked ass.

Originally Posted by N0Excuses View Post
    LOL

this makes me embarrassed to post my before/after pics on April 1st from my 3 month challenge.

I thought losing 20lbs was an accomplishment, holy **** man you kicked ass.
    Thanks, but losing 20 lbs IS an accomplishment. Excited to see your finish man.