Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Meataholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meataholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meataholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meataholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meataholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meataholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meataholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meataholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meataholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meataholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meataholic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by portman616 View Post
    Even if 100% of them were threats, it's the way they (and you) glorify it, and see it as an honor. Taken from the article

"'I thought to myself, “Oh, hell yeah!” It was an honor,' he told Texas Monthly magazine when Army intelligence told him about his infamy.

But his Navy SEAL companions gave him a different name 'the Legend.'"

Like somebody said, they treat it like a fukking game, and its disgusting.
    So what's he supposed to do, cry about it? Or be proud of the fact that he prevented 255 enemy combatants from killing ISAF soldiers? Help me understand your dumb logic.

LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by portman616 View Post
    Even if 100% of them were threats, it's the way they (and you) glorify it, and see it as an honor. Taken from the article

"'I thought to myself, “Oh, hell yeah!” It was an honor,' he told Texas Monthly magazine when Army intelligence told him about his infamy.

But his Navy SEAL companions gave him a different name 'the Legend.'"

Like somebody said, they treat it like a fukking game, and its disgusting.
    You seem to have misread the article he stated that the bounty that the enemy had placed on his head and the high esteem with which they held his prowess was an honour ..not the act of killing.

Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GhostZ28 View Post
    I think that's a given though. Collateral damage has been at the forefront of scrutiny in Iraq pt. 2 and Afghanistan. While innocent deaths are an unfortunate part of war, it used to be a primary tactic not long ago. Firebombing entire cities, civilian production centers, etc.

I'm not trying to excuse the loss of innocents but folks seem to forget that we've gone above and beyond in our attempts to spare lives. Not sure if you're familiar with the evolution in our ROE from the Desert Storm, through Bosnia and now. I've been involved in and seen several instances where ROE has bound our hands and prevented us from killing BG's while waiting on authorization. I can't say how many of 'our' lives were lost by baddies who got away while the person who had them in their sites was waiting on the go-ahead to pull that trigger.
    Rather than posting a bunch of words, I was merely providing 'spoon pics' if you will for the poster I quoted (covering my ass). I haven't directly studied the evolution of the rules of engagement, but I can imagine that the policies have changed drastically over the years.

paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500)
    brb being glorified for killing people

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Soldier here

Death is real.
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

TadPole15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TadPole15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TadPole15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TadPole15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TadPole15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TadPole15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TadPole15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TadPole15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TadPole15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TadPole15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TadPole15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    7 star thread!
    ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶
    Big dividends on a small investment

Tadpoles Rad Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146553043

litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's only ~160 in this article.. http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...ijkC9mwZcmwkrN

“You need skill to be a sniper, but you also need opportunity. And luck,” he said.
    He retired a chief petty officer, and along the way, collected an armload of hardware, including two Silver Stars and five Bronze Stars with valor.
    “That’s just candy,” Kyle said. “That’s not why we were there.”

super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SSRabbitohs View Post
    Anyone who guns down victims, using high-powered weaponry, from miles away, is a total coward. How many innocent men, women and children has this person killed? What? Your Government says all of his victims were enemy combatants? Puhhh !!! Yeah, right !! I wouldn't believe those people if they told me that night-follows-day !! This isn't brave combat. This is just a gutless, arrogant display of overwhelming might and power. Enjoy yourselves.
    You stupid ****** ******, I already told you to quit posting. Now go to your room and wait for me.

I'll repeat what I said before. You know nothing. You are clueless. You are an ignorant kid. Go do some real research on what Snipers do. Go do some research on a US sniper's collateral damage is.

In case you breezed over this in order to post something else stupid...

Clifs:

You know nothing.
    #blackriflelivesmatter

RIP El Rushbo

Lifting journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140309943

Big 3: 1150lbs under 170BW
    B: 310
    S: 345
    D: 495

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i banged 50 girls last night. it's true, ask my buddies, they'll "confirm it"

"it's been said" that the chicks in town call me a horn dog, so it has to be true
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

Meataholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meataholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meataholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meataholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meataholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meataholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meataholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meataholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meataholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meataholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meataholic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SSRabbitohs View Post
    Anyone who guns down victims, using high-powered weaponry, from miles away, is a total coward. How many innocent men, women and children has this person killed? What? Your Government says all of his victims were enemy combatants? Puhhh !!! Yeah, right !! I wouldn't believe those people if they told me that night-follows-day !! This isn't brave combat. This is just a gutless, arrogant display of overwhelming might and power. Enjoy yourselves.
    Another dumbfawk finds his way onto BB

RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by termes View Post
    Never heard or read of any WWII vets talk like that.
    I have. Get those old guys together and they sometimes tell war stories of how they were shootin' those Nazi's up
    Coffee Crew: Bold Black Crew

Raw Dog for Lyfe Crew

OG Join Date Crew

Official Ờờ Crew

cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    to many beta's ITT

welcome to war, they didn't think twice when they flew planes into our country; did that?
    #TeamMeatball

SSRabbitohs is not very helpful. (-500) SSRabbitohs is not very helpful. (-500) SSRabbitohs is not very helpful. (-500) SSRabbitohs is not very helpful. (-500) SSRabbitohs is not very helpful. (-500) SSRabbitohs is not very helpful. (-500) SSRabbitohs is not very helpful. (-500) SSRabbitohs is not very helpful. (-500) SSRabbitohs is not very helpful. (-500) SSRabbitohs is not very helpful. (-500) SSRabbitohs is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by super_tactical View Post
    You stupid ****** ******, I already told you to quit posting. Now go to your room and wait for me.

I'll repeat what I said before. You know nothing. You are clueless. You are an ignorant kid. Go do some real research on what Snipers do. Go do some research on a US sniper's collateral damage is.

In case you breezed over this in order to post something else stupid...

Clifs:

You know nothing.
    Dude im 20 stop calling me a "kid" ffs.

memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by RockyIV View Post
    I have. Get those old guys together and they sometimes tell war stories of how they were shootin' those Nazi's up

I tell my boom protein everywhere stories all the time. My therapist told me to.

Ask me about the time I direct layed Willie P.

paulm82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paulm82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paulm82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paulm82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paulm82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paulm82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paulm82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paulm82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paulm82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paulm82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paulm82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    I tell my boom protein everywhere stories all the time. My therapist told me to.

Ask me about the time I direct layed Willie P.
    Tell the stories about how, in your day, rank had pins and none of this sissy velcro nonsense.

JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HappyFunNiceGuy View Post
    wow what a psycho, the guy has ended the lives of 255 human beings and doesnt' even seem to give a shiet. 99.9% of guys who come back from war having killed someone will not talk abou it, and feel guilty and horrible for the rest of their lives. this guy is laughing and acting like he's amazing for it! just don't understand it.. what's so badass about being a sniper anyway you are just hiding miles away and popping some guy who probably never even see you. i bet he has learnt to de humanise them, probably imagines that they aren't real people or something cos he is so far away.. compared to trench warfare where you had to stare the man in the eyes as you ended his life. technology has really made it a lot easier to kill without feeling any consequences..
    stick to your trannys, *******

Originally Posted by paulm82 View Post
    Tell the stories about how, in your day, rank had pins and none of this sissy velcro nonsense.
    YES!!!!

I still have the scars from being promoted 5 times!!
    Jump school
    eib
    cib
    airassalt
    egyptian jump wings

on and on and on

None of the ****s had to dig that shyt out of their collar bone

paulm82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paulm82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paulm82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paulm82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paulm82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paulm82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paulm82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paulm82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paulm82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paulm82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paulm82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    YES!!!!

I still have the scars from being promoted 5 times!!
    Jump school
    eib
    cib
    airassalt
    egyptian jump wings

on and on and on

None of the ****s had to dig that shyt out of their collar bone
    When I made E4 in 2003 I dug pins out of my collar bone.

And they don't even have to shine their boots ffs. I had to teach an E6 how to shine her jump boots when she got sent here. Shameful.

TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Was employed by the United States to perform a job duty. Performed efficiently. I am proud.

syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Skeptical_Hippo View Post

Penis
    came in to rofl

DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://listverse.com/2009/11/13/top-...rs-in-history/

Nicknamed ‘The White Death’

705 confirmed kills (505 with rifle, 200 with submachine gun)

Was a Finnish soldier who, using an iron sighted bolt action rifle, amassed the highest recorded confirmed kills as a sniper in any war…ever!!

Häyhä was born in the municipality of Rautjärvi near the present-day border of Finland and Russia, and started his military service in 1925. His duties as a sniper began during the ‘winter war’ (1939-1940) between Russia and Finland. During the conflict Häyhä endured freezing temperatures up to -40 degrees Celsius. In less than 100 days he was credited with 505 confirmed kills, 542 if including unconfirmed kills, however the unofficial frontline figures from the battlefield places the number of sniper kills at over 800. Besides his sniper kills he was also credited with 200 from a Suomi KP/31 Submachine gun, topping off his total confirmed kills at 705.

How Häyhä did all this was amazing. He was basically on his own all day, in the snow, shooting Russians, for 3 months straight. Of course when the Russians caught wind that a **** load of soldiers were being killed, they thought ‘well this is war, there’s bound to be casualties’. But when the generals were told that it was one man with a rifle they decided to take a bit of action. first they sent in a counter-sniper. When his body was returned they decided to send in a team of counter-snipers. When they didn’t come back at all they sent in a whole goddamn battalion. They took casualties and couldn’t find him. Eventually they ordered an artillery strike, but to no avail. You see Häyhä was clever, and this was his neck of the woods. He dressed completely in white camouflage. He used a smaller rifle to suit his smaller frame (being 5ft3) increasing his accuracy. he used an iron sight to present the smallest possible target (a scoped sight would require the sniper to raise his head for sighting). He compacted the snow in front of the barrel, so as not to disturb it when he shot thus revealing his position. He also kept snow in his mouth so his breath did not condense and reveal where his was. Eventually however his was shot in the jaw by a stray bullet during combat on March 6 1940. He was picked up by his own soldiers who said half his head was missing. He didn’t die however and regained consciousness on the 13th, the day peace was declared.

Once again total kills…. 505 sniper + 200 submachine = 705 total Confirmed Kills…all in less that 100 days.

Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kiwi_Fella View Post
    Mirin what? He killed 255 people, you think thats worth mirin?
    i think you missed the part with the hand grenade

LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cuttin.bruh View Post
    to many beta's ITT

welcome to war, they didn't think twice when they flew planes into our country; did that?
    And now the NDAA means that 312+ million Americans are now enemy terrorists that can be assassinated at the governments discretion. Anyone who doesn't realize that 9/11 was a FALSE FLAG, inside job is a total idiot, especially now that the New World Order (through their puppet U.S. Congress and "President") has openly declared all of free humanity the enemy with the NDAA.

People like you are so ignorant that you will never wake up until the military industrial complex murders your own family members, or shoves a gun in your face for defending the Constitution.

Name a single God damned war that was legitimate --not even WWI and II were because both sides were funded by the Rothschild family and were orchestrated to begin the march towards world government which they knew would take over half a century to create after their manufactured wars.

The "wars" of the last 40+ years have been used to advance military weapons systems and surveillance for the express purpose to then use it against domestic populations in non-3rd world countries, like America. All the cameras you see on the streets is the MIC telling you that you are in an occupied war zone and are a de facto enemy. They are the domestic implementation of DARPA's CTS system (Combat Zones That See) aka Sentinel project. YOU are the enemy, you're just to blind to realize it.

FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aal04 View Post
    Im sure there are fighter pilots/bombers that have larger kill counts. Guy in the bomber in WW2 racked up 400,000 with one button press.
    it was two bombs, 3 days apart
    onion crew

Ignorancus is not very well liked. (-100) Ignorancus is not very well liked. (-100) Ignorancus is not very well liked. (-100) Ignorancus is not very well liked. (-100) Ignorancus is not very well liked. (-100) Ignorancus is not very well liked. (-100) Ignorancus is not very well liked. (-100) Ignorancus is not very well liked. (-100) Ignorancus is not very well liked. (-100) Ignorancus is not very well liked. (-100) Ignorancus is not very well liked. (-100)
    Quickscope of peace

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution GhostZ28's Avatar
    GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by paulm82 View Post
    Oh the days of having everyone in your company of higher rank banging in the blood rank. Buckets of old mop water poured on you in the middle of winter while in leaning rest.

That started getting to be a big no-no in the late 90's
    No av LEO crew
    19K - Rip Sgt Sacco, SSG Rentschler
    ☆ pUniCepts Appreciation Crew ☆ Member ☆

vivithemage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this guy is pro.

Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This guy is alpha for the wrong reasons on the misc, killing is not alpha, being the best of the best is alpha but do you really respect a man for killing other humans? *******s

pazzy is a complete loser! (-2000) pazzy is a complete loser! (-2000) pazzy is a complete loser! (-2000) pazzy is a complete loser! (-2000) pazzy is a complete loser! (-2000) pazzy is a complete loser! (-2000) pazzy is a complete loser! (-2000) pazzy is a complete loser! (-2000) pazzy is a complete loser! (-2000) pazzy is a complete loser! (-2000) pazzy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Skeptical_Hippo View Post
    You act like they were all innocent
    no matter what they did. he's still a serial killer. he is who he is. i don't care if he's in the military or not. chances is he'll kill anybody if he could get away with it and he seems to get off on the thought of killing people too since how he has a book about bragging about his crime and being a murderer.

but any idiot that actually doesn't see anything wrong with this is a fool. what is the difference between this guy and all the serial killers that we're scared of?
    Last edited by pazzy; 01-03-2012 at 09:13 AM.

♠ 500 lb Bench Club ♠ spectre86's Avatar
    spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow. he is a hell of a shot.
    †Misc Car Crew†
    2000 Corvette Frc. 427 stroker. 560rwhp/500rwtq

♠Misc Strength Crew♠ Forever bulking
    Bench - 530- 10/17/14
    Squat - 570- 6/8/16
    Deadlift -475 (not current)
    Total- 1570

My 530 lb bench press at 237 lbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS1i0sRS1xw

I rep back 10k+