Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by firingforeffect View Post
    I'm good looking, my game doesn't suck, it just needs working on. With the first week of classes coming up, I always look forward to the new bishes in each class. I would do okay with these girls (and be able to work on my game) except I don't know how to do the approach. I know that it's the first day of class and there's tons of potential ways to approach...but i want some examples or tips on doing this. Thanks!
    what i do.. i just sit next to the cute ones and during lecture lean over and whisper something funny like "do you understand any of this? because i have no idea wtfs going on" and usually they'll laugh a little bit and i'll strike up some banter from there. after class i chat em up a little bit more. repeat for a couple classes, then i'll be like "hey, lemme get your number and we can study sometime". literally the easiest thing ever to talk to girls in your class. just remember you have the entire semester to plant your seed, dont blow your load and hit on all the hot girls the first week.

that type of sht was my specialty.. well, at least back in freshman/soph year when i actually had girls in my classes (higher-level engineering classes ftl)

Originally Posted by titansmlb102 View Post
    Nah, didn't pull, frankly not that interested just did it bc I was bored.

Also you give away your alcohol to girls at pregame? lolwut
    we don't "give it away" but we always have plenty of alcohol in our house, which usually isnt even mine.. as long as at least one of the bishes brings a bottle i dont mind sharing. same thing i'd do for guys who show up.
    Meditation is the sh*t (srs) (no hippy) (strong informative thread):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143525223&page=1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    **Baltimore Ravens**

titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just gonna repost this here, actually still concerned about this siutation, trying to date this chick, she's being confusing:

At the beginning of December I met this girl through ********, she liked one of my pics right after adding her so we got to talking, turns out we are same year in uni, and live 15 minutes from each other back home. Exchange numbers, go grab lunch a few times...we end up hooking up at her place.

She says I turn her on like no other guy ever has before, I'm "perfect personality and looks wise" etc, etc. We keep talking and eventually leave for break. On one date, we got on the topic of dating and we both said we would date each other given the chance but we just need to get to know each other better first (we're at the 3 week mark of talking at the time of this Convo)

We've gone on quite a few dates since then, thought I would try to make it official on this past date last week. She looked apprehensive and said she still wasn't ready, feltbadman. She said not to take it the wrong way, she really does like me I need to just keep waiting.

It's all well and good, but ever since then she's been really bad with texting. She usually never has her phone on her but she ends up replying a couple hours later from a cold text and then a back and forth conversation goes from thre, but now it's really hard getting in touch with her, we were supposed to meet up for new years and she never texted back (she texted the next day apologizing for forgetting her phone in her car), and I haven't had a legit conversation with her in about a week.

Im just wondering misc did I **** up? I realllllly like this girl, funny smart attractive a freak in bed etc.

I just hate having to text her then wait a while for her to text back and not be able to hold a Convo. Here's a sample of our recent convos:

Havent texted her since. What do? On our last date everything seemed fine and she was all over me etc.

Obligatory pic:

And yes, I know, I double texted. Fail. It's been two days since the last text...right after I posted that a couple days back she texted me back asking how my day went. didn't text back, I'm waiting on her text...it's been two days.

titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh and on NYE since she never texted back, I said fuk it and worked my game...hooked up with two girls that night...this is how game works, gentlemen. Here's pics:

Is this real life? (drunk face)

Introduced myself to group of 5 girls at the party, 2 girls pictured here in that group. Made my impact, went off to go hang with the boys. They eventually came up to me and wanted pictures, this is when pictures of hte blonde happened. Later, brunette asks me if I want to head next door with her to get her sister's alcohol to bring back to the party. My (oblivious) pledge brother asks if he should come help, I tell him no. Ended up making out with her on her couch after taking shots. end up dancing with her most of the night. Blonde eventually started grinding on me too, was sandwiched between.
    \
    Ended up fuking the blonde, brunette told me she was a nympho and wanted it, but I wanted blonde more so I introduced her to my pledge brother...he ended up not getting laid because she told him "I'm not that type of girl!"

RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice I love wearing a coat and tie to parties, always makes me feel like a baws. Frat as fuk to.

As far as the girl is concerned idk man i'd keep going after other chicks until she starts texting you again. I hate it when girls flake like that.

zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I hate to be a stereotypical bro, but if you want to hit double digit numbers of bishes slain per year, join a fraternity. Freshman year I didn't and I think I got with 4 girls my spring semester...pledged a fraternity this past fall, fuk numbers are double digits, make out with god knows how many women, and they all get wet as hell if you stay in decent shape or are relatively attractive. The best parties happen there and even if you have social anxiety problems it's a good place to work on your game, I find approaching girls an easy task now that I've been Ble to do it a ton of times at parties

And sorostitutes bake you cookies n ****
    brb ****in the same sloots as everyone else
    brb having to pay to have friends and meet girls
    legalize

Originally Posted by zigz View Post
    You pay for your gym membership right? That's like saying brb paying for aesthetics, it's completely false. You pay to be a part of an organization and help it function, what you do in it is up to you. Make friends/connections/ party it up/run for student govt/raise money for charity/ whatever.

Haters gonna hate, have fun at your lame ass apartment party with the same 12 people every week after we turn you away at the door.
    Last edited by titansmlb102; 01-04-2012 at 11:46 AM.

RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lulz total geed.

Keep hating buddy.

zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zigz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You pay for your gym membership right? That's like saying brb paying for aesthetics, it's completely false. You pay to be a part of an organization and help it function, what you do in it is up to you. Make friends/connections/ party it up/run for student govt/raise money for charity/ whatever.

Haters gonna hate, have fun at your lame ass apartment party with the same 12 people every week after we turn you away at the door.
    lol you shouldn't assume things. I went to San Diego State and got kicked out for poor academic performance. Guess what I was busy doing? Getting high and ****ing bitches. BTW frat parties aren't the only parties going on, there's other groups like the rugby club that aren't a bunch of douchebags. Not to mention all the people who throw random house parties. Frat life is huge at SDSU but it didn't keep me from partying Thurs-Sat night

I don't pay anything at all for a gym membership actually, I workout at my school gym for free. Regardless, it's worth it for me to pay $20-$40 a month for aesthetics but it's not worth it for me to pay a couple grand to join an organization just because I'm not capable of meeting people in classes, around campus, at events, etc.
    legalize

Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I have no affiliation with any frats at my school (no problem with them, but I've got my own very large social circle from nursing school, FTW) but ever since I started dressing "fratty" or S&P my game has shot through the roof. I attract a lot more sorority chicks now and even girls in general seem to love it.

but I'd just like to point out to some of the bros in here that it doesn't matter what you say to girls at a party, it's how you say it. If you are confident in what you say and charming, you can get away with most anything. When I get buzzing I like to use a lot of misc memes when at parties. A good one, which recently helped me get this 8.5/10 number, I grabbed her hand as she was walking out of a party and said please, stay safe. She laughed, we started chatting and she gave me her number.

On NYE, after I dropped off this chick I' kind of seeing's house my buddy and I went back to the bars and were hitting on chicks using skyrim references, yes nerd, and it worked very well as an ice breaker lol. Didn't smash any, I've got what I want for now, but was fun seeing how far we could take it.

Confidence, charm, and dressing like you give a **** are in my opinion three very important factors.
    S&P Crew
    Wristwatch Crew
    Horror Movie Crew
    PS4 Name: R4WD4WGn-

lol you shouldn't assume things. I went to San Diego State and got kicked out for poor academic performance. Guess what I was busy doing? Getting high and ****ing bitches. BTW frat parties aren't the only parties going on, there's other groups like the rugby club that aren't a bunch of douchebags. Not to mention all the people who throw random house parties. Frat life is huge at SDSU but it didn't keep me from partying Thurs-Sat night

I don't pay anything at all for a gym membership actually, I workout at my school gym for free. Regardless, it's worth it for me to pay $20-$40 a month for aesthetics but it's not worth it for me to pay a couple grand to join an organization just because I'm not capable of meeting people in classes, around campus, at events, etc.
    Considering this is a College game thread and not a fraternity debate thread I'll keep this short:

1) I managed to get high and **** bishes too, but I also managed to get a 3.72 as my first semester as a Biology major.
    2) I never said you can't party anywhere else, but you tend to find the best parties at fraternities.
    3) I meet plenty of girls outside of mixers, actually most of the girls I bring to our date parties aren't in greek life here at the school but instead from classes/girls I meet around campus.
    4) Don't know how you got the stereotype that all fraternity men are douchebags, did Sig Ep not give you a bid or something?
    5) If you didn't drop out you might now what an "allegory" is, that's what the mention of a gym vs a fraternity is for.

Also fraternities are great for connections. I'm currently sitting at work right now typing this because a Sigma Pi works here and got me the job. I'm only here for winters and summers, but I work for a Fortune 500 company, get holiday/vacation pay, my own laptop, and my own office. If I wasn't a part of what I'm a part of I probably wouldn't have gotten this job.

Originally Posted by Busch12 View Post
    I have no affiliation with any frats at my school (no problem with them, but I've got my own very large social circle from nursing school, FTW) but ever since I started dressing "fratty" or S&P my game has shot through the roof. I attract a lot more sorority chicks now and even girls in general seem to love it.

but I'd just like to point out to some of the bros in here that it doesn't matter what you say to girls at a party, it's how you say it. If you are confident in what you say and charming, you can get away with most anything. When I get buzzing I like to use a lot of misc memes when at parties. A good one, which recently helped me get this 8.5/10 number, I grabbed her hand as she was walking out of a party and said please, stay safe. She laughed, we started chatting and she gave me her number.

On NYE, after I dropped off this chick I' kind of seeing's house my buddy and I went back to the bars and were hitting on chicks using skyrim references, yes nerd, and it worked very well as an ice breaker lol. Didn't smash any, I've got what I want for now, but was fun seeing how far we could take it.

Confidence, charm, and dressing like you give a **** are in my opinion three very important factors.
    ^ this guy gets it. I don't even dress like that in those pics that often, but I still try to wear nice button downs/jeans/clean my shoes....girls REALLY notice shoes keep them clean

Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^^

Dom M reference, there's nothing wrong with wearing sneakers to a club, except everything.
    S&P Crew
    Wristwatch Crew
    Horror Movie Crew
    PS4 Name: R4WD4WGn-

Registered User TheKingOfCleans's Avatar
    TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My biggest problem at parties is body language when standing. I'm fine talking to a chick if we're sitting on a couch, or talking on the dance floor, but if we're talking and standing right in front of each other my body language sucks. I try to keep strong EC but then I feel like I'm giving too much EC so I look away, I put my hands in my pockets then take them out, then mess around with them. It sounds stupid as hell but I always feel like I look like an idiot when I'm standing and talking face to face.

I will say that the whole PUA approach to dealing with women works in college too. I usually don't have the balls to use it, but when I do it works well. One chick I texted really over the top aggressive after meeting her only once and I banged her the next time I saw her. Whenever I'm consciously teasing and playing around with chicks I always get good responses. My problem is I get too drunk and forget everything and then just act really nice to chicks leading to them not wanting to do anything with me

Considering this is a College game thread and not a fraternity debate thread I'll keep this short:

1) I managed to get high and **** bishes too, but I also managed to get a 3.72 as my first semester as a Biology major.
    2) I never said you can't party anywhere else, but you tend to find the best parties at fraternities.
    3) I meet plenty of girls outside of mixers, actually most of the girls I bring to our date parties aren't in greek life here at the school but instead from classes/girls I meet around campus.
    4) Don't know how you got the stereotype that all fraternity men are douchebags, did Sig Ep not give you a bid or something?
    5) If you didn't drop out you might now what an "allegory" is, that's what the mention of a gym vs a fraternity is for.

Also fraternities are great for connections. I'm currently sitting at work right now typing this because a Sigma Pi works here and got me the job. I'm only here for winters and summers, but I work for a Fortune 500 company, get holiday/vacation pay, my own laptop, and my own office. If I wasn't a part of what I'm a part of I probably wouldn't have gotten this job.

^ this guy gets it. I don't even dress like that in those pics that often, but I still try to wear nice button downs/jeans/clean my shoes....girls REALLY notice shoes keep them clean
    1) That's awesome for you? not sure how that applies. Wasn't really trying to one-up you, just providing an example of how you don't need to join a frat
    2) Proof? I've been to frat parties, been to house parties. Not really much of a difference
    3) Then why are you bragging about sorostitutes?
    4) I got it by meeting frat dudes. Lol at sig ep, dudes are ugly and desperate.
    5) Maybe if I was a 4.0 physics student I would understand. Oh wait I am. In this case, I'd like you to show me how joining a gym represents joining a fraternity, because that's what an allegory is

Good for you that you happened to meet the right person for a job. It sounds like you have a lot going for you but it's sounds like you should take personal responsibility for what you've accomplished instead of saying without the frat this wouldn't have happened to you. ITT was presented ONE way of getting bitches in college which is wrong because tons of dudes have meaningful college careers without joining frats. I can meet ALL the same people and **** all the same bitches whether or not I join a fraternity.

BTW if you're looking for connections it makes sense to join a non-social fraternity because that's the way you're going to meet certain people.
    legalize

Registered User TheKingOfCleans's Avatar
    TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1) That's awesome for you? not sure how that applies. Wasn't really trying to one-up you, just providing an example of how you don't need to join a frat
    2) Proof? I've been to frat parties, been to house parties. Not really much of a difference
    3) Then why are you bragging about sorostitutes?
    4) I got it by meeting frat dudes. Lol at sig ep, dudes are ugly and desperate.
    5) Maybe if I was a 4.0 physics student I would understand. Oh wait I am. In this case, I'd like you to show me how joining a gym represents joining a fraternity, because that's what an allegory is

Good for you that you happened to meet the right person for a job. It sounds like you have a lot going for you but it's sounds like you should take personal responsibility for what you've accomplished instead of saying without the frat this wouldn't have happened to you. ITT was presented ONE way of getting bitches in college which is wrong because tons of dudes have meaningful college careers without joining frats. I can meet ALL the same people and **** all the same bitches whether or not I join a fraternity.

BTW if you're looking for connections it makes sense to join a non-social fraternity because that's the way you're going to meet certain people.
    Nobody cares. This isn't a thread debating fraternities.

I joined one and it was one of the best decisions of my life. Others don't join and also have great college experiences. It's not for everyone, but it's for some people, end of story. You're so bitter about it, clearly you didn't get a bid

Originally Posted by Busch12 View Post

Now see here's a guy who isn't in a fraternity but at least respects and relates to it. He's got it figured out.
    Originally Posted by TheKingOfCleans View Post

I joined one and it was one of the best decisions of my life. Others don't join and also have great college experiences. It's not for everyone, but it's for some people, end of story. You're so bitter about it, clearly you didn't get a bid
    This.

My biggest problem at parties is body language when standing. I'm fine talking to a chick if we're sitting on a couch, or talking on the dance floor, but if we're talking and standing right in front of each other my body language sucks. I try to keep strong EC but then I feel like I'm giving too much EC so I look away, I put my hands in my pockets then take them out, then mess around with them. It sounds stupid as hell but I always feel like I look like an idiot when I'm standing and talking face to face.

I will say that the whole PUA approach to dealing with women works in college too. I usually don't have the balls to use it, but when I do it works well. One chick I texted really over the top aggressive after meeting her only once and I banged her the next time I saw her. Whenever I'm consciously teasing and playing around with chicks I always get good responses. My problem is I get too drunk and forget everything and then just act really nice to chicks leading to them not wanting to do anything with me
    Lol you don't know what to do with your hands? Well I have a drink in 1 hand. I know what you mean though haha if you finish your beer and are standing there talking to some chick you really don't know what to do with yours.

Maybe you should double fist?

Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    can't say i disagree with anything titan or rob has said, but one thing i will say is that it is still possible to bawse it up in college without joining a frat, though it will require much more work, and you pretty much need your own place.

So if joining a frat doesn't work with the cards you have, you are going to have to focus on networking hard, it's going to be your bread and butter. It's not that it is hard to network, its actually easy as hell but you are going to have to do a lot of it.

best thing you can do at the start of the year is roam the streets the very first weekend when all the freshman are walking around looking for something to do, and snatch them hoes up and bring em back to the party at your place that your roommates should be tending to. These freshies you just snagged know of no where else to go, and now all their besties on their floor are going to go to your place the following weekend.

One thing you should heed though when it comes to networking with females is that you don't always want to bang your contact into a new social circle, it can be done but it will arise a whole slew of complications, in fact most times you want to disqualify yourself from being a hookup with her, so she doesn't twat block you from her friends. you can do this by hooking her up with one of your guy friends, she'll be grateful and feel inclined to return the favor.

Now the reason I said you'll prolly need your own place is because that puts you in a position of value, you are providing everyone with entertainment and a place to meet people of the opposite sex, and girls and guys alike will love you for it. It will also help your ability to network more than any other thing could, if you steadily throw parties and supply alcohol, people will come, and if they like it, they will bring new friends of theirs. And this is the key to networking, when you see someone new at your place, introduce yourself to them and make them feel welcome, and next time they'll be bringing their friends.

just get a banging stereo with some good as house/electronic tracks, black lights, cheap foldable table from home depot for pong, buy a ****ty 30$ hookah from amazon and throw it in a random room, buy a keg, make a beer bong, and get a 5 gal cooler for jungle juice(1 handle bottom shelf vodka:2 2L sprite:3 2L of any fruity drink), and you got a ballin party pad.

protip: once a month throw a theme party that gives girls permission to dress super slutty, ie: ABC party (anything but clothes)(my fav), Yoga hoes and cut off bros, classy hoes and CEOs, pajama party, white trash party, black light party (white shirts and highlighters), etc...
    Dude.....no

FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000) FP7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can someone shoot me a quick pm if you're willing to give some very quick advice?

Originally Posted by Jerma View Post
    can't say i disagree with anything titan or rob has said, but one thing i will say is that it is still possible to bawse it up in college without joining a frat, though it will require much more work, and you pretty much need your own place.

So if joining a frat doesn't work with the cards you have, you are going to have to focus on networking hard, it's going to be your bread and butter. It's not that it is hard to network, its actually easy as hell but you are going to have to do a lot of it.

best thing you can do at the start of the year is roam the streets the very first weekend when all the freshman are walking around looking for something to do, and snatch them hoes up and bring em back to the party at your place that your roommates should be tending to. These freshies you just snagged know of no where else to go, and now all their besties on their floor are going to go to your place the following weekend.

One thing you should heed though when it comes to networking with females is that you don't always want to bang your contact into a new social circle, it can be done but it will arise a whole slew of complications, in fact most times you want to disqualify yourself from being a hookup with her, so she doesn't twat block you from her friends. you can do this by hooking her up with one of your guy friends, she'll be grateful and feel inclined to return the favor.

Now the reason I said you'll prolly need your own place is because that puts you in a position of value, you are providing everyone with entertainment and a place to meet people of the opposite sex, and girls and guys alike will love you for it. It will also help your ability to network more than any other thing could, if you steadily throw parties and supply alcohol, people will come, and if they like it, they will bring new friends of theirs. And this is the key to networking, when you see someone new at your place, introduce yourself to them and make them feel welcome, and next time they'll be bringing their friends.

just get a banging stereo with some good as house/electronic tracks, black lights, cheap foldable table from home depot for pong, buy a ****ty 30$ hookah from amazon and throw it in a random room, buy a keg, make a beer bong, and get a 5 gal cooler for jungle juice(1 handle bottom shelf vodka:2 2L sprite:3 2L of any fruity drink), and you got a ballin party pad.

protip: once a month throw a theme party that gives girls permission to dress super slutty, ie: ABC party (anything but clothes)(my fav), Yoga hoes and cut off bros, classy hoes and CEOs, pajama party, white trash party, black light party (white shirts and highlighters), etc...
    You are definitely right about all of this. I think me and titan got sidetracked because we are both in one, and that's how we operate is through that route. However like others have said I've seen highly successful guys outside of greek life. In my recommendation to HS seniors on the fence I'd tell them to go greek as they wouldn't regret it (although sometimes its not an option). Nevertheless it sounds like you've had some success.

Lol I don't want this turning into a Fraternities vs Non-Fraternities thread. They can both be successful when used properly.
    Originally Posted by FP7 View Post
    Can someone shoot me a quick pm if you're willing to give some very quick advice?
    You ask here if you want so everybody can chime in. If not feel free to send me a pm.

Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RobDiezel View Post
    You are definitely right about all of this. I think me and titan got sidetracked because we are both in one, and that's how we operate is through that route. However like others have said I've seen highly successful guys outside of greek life. In my recommendation to HS seniors on the fence I'd tell them to go greek as they wouldn't regret it (although sometimes its not an option). Nevertheless it sounds like you've had some success.

Lol I don't want this turning into a Fraternities vs Non-Fraternities thread. They can both be successful when used properly.
    of course, no hate against the greek system, hell it would have saved me a lot of work, but some people can't afford the dues, and some schools have a weak greek presence, mine for example is pathetic, i live directly next to 2 fraternities, and there is city council mandate for the cops to roll onto our place every night of the weekend because of past noise violations, because there's usually about 40 people outside, and the Pikes only throws parties about once a month.

Not that i am trying to discourage people from throwing their own parties because of police, its just i have a unique situation where there's a grumpy old senior who's bat **** insane who lives on the opposite side of my place who calls the cops literally every night of the week on us.
    Dude.....no

Originally Posted by Jerma View Post
    of course, no hate against the greek system, hell it would have saved me a lot of work, but some people can't afford the dues, and some schools have a weak greek presence, mine for example is pathetic, i live directly next to 2 fraternities, and there is city council mandate for the cops to roll onto our place every night of the weekend because of past noise violations, because there's usually about 40 people outside, and the Pikes only throws parties about once a month.

Not that i am trying to discourage people from throwing their own parties because of police, its just i have a unique situation where there's a grumpy old senior who's bat **** insane who lives on the opposite side of my place who calls the cops literally every night of the week on us.
    Yeah man that's just unfortunate. At my school all of the greek houses are in the same place. Call it "Greek Town" and we also have "Frat Row" so all the houses are next to each other. Very few have neighbors and if you do its housing leased by students.

Forums are a place for discussions are they not so what's wrong with an opposing point of you? Reread my post, "ITT was presented ONE way of getting bitches in college which is wrong because tons of dudes have meaningful college careers without joining frats." That was my only problem with this thread. Lol @ you negging me because I have a different opinion/experience.

And, again, stop assuming things; I've never tried to join a frat and I never will because I've never had a problem with my social life.
    legalize

Forums are a place for discussions are they not so what's wrong with an opposing point of you? Reread my post, "ITT was presented ONE way of getting bitches in college which is wrong because tons of dudes have meaningful college careers without joining frats." That was my only problem with this thread. Lol @ you negging me because I have a different opinion/experience.

And, again, stop assuming things; I've never tried to join a frat and I never will because I've never had a problem with my social life.
    Dude you came in here attacking fraternities. You are entitled to your opinion but that doesn't mean you have to be a ******* about it. Other posters ITT are not in fraternities but they contributed to the discussion unlike you did. You got negged for being a ******* about it not for having an opinion (which I respect).

We are trying to help guys who are struggling with getting women in college not to argue about frats.

WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Shepherd1125 View Post
    tsup bro, I go to SLU, mizzou is so willllddd,

question, how do azns do over at mizzou? btw do you know a guy named Ben Liu and a girl named Rachel Chiang?
    Incoming SLU freshman here.
    How is the party scene, and bitches, there?
    pls stay safe

Thug Lives Don't Matter Shepherd1125's Avatar
    Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    man, I never really enjoyed that part of college, haven hooked up with a single chick.

tall, white, fit, frat = get laid easily in college.

girls in the midwest just don't find east asians to be attractive, at all, especially when u go to a conservative, catholic school.

man, I never really enjoyed that part of college, haven hooked up with a single chick.

girls in the midwest just don't find east asians to be attractive, at all, especially when u go to a conservative, catholic school.
    Yeah your right, I was looking for something to refute that but I can't. Most girls I know don't hang around with azns but at the same time I haven't seen many at the bars.

I think azns have better luck on the coasts.

Eh you're not a bad looking dude (no homo), I'm surprised you have trouble pulling girls.

Originally Posted by RobDiezel View Post
    Yeah your right, I was looking for something to refute that but I can't. Most girls I know don't hang around with azns but at the same time I haven't seen many at the bars.

I think azns have better luck on the coasts.
    ^^^ this is true. I see plenty of asians get action here in PA and when I go to Atlantic City/Jersey sometimes

xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if i dont join a frat, would getting an apartment be a feasible option for throwing parties? like me and my crew have thought about getting an apartment or something junior year or so and having parties, but im guessing it would be hard due to possible loud music and neighbors calling the cops (and we'd be under the age of 21, so may get in trouble for alcohol)... anyone have any experience on this?

Thug Lives Don't Matter Shepherd1125's Avatar
    Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eh you're not a bad looking dude (no homo), I'm surprised you have trouble pulling girls.

^^^ this is true. I see plenty of asians get action here in PA and when I go to Atlantic City/Jersey sometimes
    thx bro, but u don't know how it is over here at my university. It's just how it is. Girls here dig white, atheltic, tall, frat guys, and are not attracted to azns of any form base on my experience, and I live with it np, definitely moving to the coast regions tho because I lived there before and liked it alot better.

Originally Posted by xLucky7 View Post
    if i dont join a frat, would getting an apartment be a feasible option for throwing parties? like me and my crew have thought about getting an apartment or something junior year or so and having parties, but im guessing it would be hard due to possible loud music and neighbors calling the cops (and we'd be under the age of 21, so may get in trouble for alcohol)... anyone have any experience on this?
    Depends on the type of apartment. If it's a house style apartment like we have around where I go to college you can easily soundproof the windows by buying cheap foamboard at home depot and cutting it out to the shape of the windows. If you have a basement even better then just put your sound system down there (it's what we do because our chapter house is on a busy residential street, you can't hear a peep from the sidewalk and can't hear someone talking right next to you inside)