DTackle79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advice for highschool football

Hi, my names Jacob. I am a freshman in highschool and just turned 15. So I just went through my first real year of football and I played but was second string.I play D tackle in a 4-3 defense and love every minute of busting face. I've done okay compared to the other JV guys. This was my first year so they have had a lot of training and lifting before
    me. This gave them a bit of a size and strength advantage. They are somewhere between 230 and 260 lbs each. I'm at 215 and faster. I have one big advantage which is the will to work. They are just waiting for spring workouts where as I have worked out since the end of last season. I've came close to catching up in the weight room and I'm not worried about that. Anyways, I'm ready to take the next step in increasing my muscle and lowering body fat. I will accept any advice about lifting, conditioning, and tips for beating guys a bit larger and stronger than me. I'll keep up the conditioning and workouts.
    I do a workout program from school including all basic workouts and others thrown in for definition. Thanks for any replies

sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you are d tackle 79 you are def not second string

y u fraudin brah

wot

xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dam, bruh. go easy on the kid.

sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol didnt even realize that

now that i did

negs for 2012 join date u mad

xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sogeking View Post
    lol didnt even realize that

now that i did

negs for 2012 join date u mad
    yes mad.

dont be a *******, *******.

SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The D tackles on JV average 230-260 lbs?? Lawds boy what do they feed you at your highschool
    Just trying to gain weight

Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SeminoleSigner View Post
    The D tackles on JV average 230-260 lbs?? Lawds boy what do they feed you at your highschool
    All our JV d tackles are about 6'2-6'3 and anywhere from 275 to 350lbs

And there not just fat, there pretty ****ing strong, one of them benches well into the 400s.

There just dumb as **** and slow or a combo of both. Another kid was 6'3 230lbs LEAN(we talking 9 percent bf AT most, juiced up lol), runs a 4.4 forty and was jv player.

SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Chest-Rockwell View Post
    All our JV d tackles are about 6'2-6'3 and anywhere from 275 to 350lbs

And there not just fat, there pretty ****ing strong, one of them benches well into the 400s.

There just dumb as **** and slow or a combo of both. Another kid was 6'3 230lbs LEAN(we talking 9 percent bf AT most, juiced up lol), runs a 4.4 forty and was jv player.
    Crazy stuff. How big is your highschool?
    Just trying to gain weight

Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SeminoleSigner View Post
    Crazy stuff. How big is your highschool?
    Around 4 thousand kids

Our starting line up was me, and two other 5'11 240lb kids, who was white too. Oh, and a 6'1 260lb naturally strong ass black dude.

There's a lot of kids with potential out there who never use it brah.