Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1623
    chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit chivasregal's BodySpace

Post My girlfriend's mom is way too involved in our relationship (srs) (reps)

Long story short... My gf and i having been dating for about 5 months. We are doin the long distance relationship thing (4 hours) and well i'm home with her during the christmas break for school. I really like this girl and we get along so well. The LDR thing worked really great and we only had one argument but we resolved it. I feel that our relationship is fine...but the person trying to secretly break us up is my girlfriend's mom. I feel she thinks that i just wanna have sex with her daughter and hurt her and leave her. My gfs ex-bf cheated on her so i feel the parents are more protective of her, as they should be...but i also feel that ive proven i'm a great guy, which i am...but every single time me, my gfs mom and my gf go out to eat, she always "plays around" with me saying that the girls are way too hot where i go to school (texas tech) and that im gonna leave her. she does this repeatedly and it goes from "hahahaha"...to "alright seriously stop". I respect her position as the mother and her being protective, but i feel that she doesnt want her daughter doin the LDR thing, even though the daughter is fine with it. My plan is to keep the LDR for 1 more year, and when i graduate college, move back...but again, im not thinking too much in the future, just a little outline of what i wanna do. I also feel that the mom is always trying to subconciously trying to make me jealous. I feel though that the parents, although they like me and all, they dont want her daughter to be dating a guy hundreds of miles away.

So how involved should a mother in law be?

thanks

cliffs:
    mother "plays around" with me asking when im leaving her daughter for hotter girls at my school
    she also "plays around" saying i just wanna have sex and leave her
    feel she's trying to slowly break us up
    me and the gf are doing a long distance relationship
    [TEXAS TECH MISC]

Registered User VariantInterval's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 247 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6095
    VariantInterval has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VariantInterval has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VariantInterval has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VariantInterval has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VariantInterval has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VariantInterval has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VariantInterval has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VariantInterval has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VariantInterval has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VariantInterval has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VariantInterval has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit VariantInterval's BodySpace
    tell her you dont like it when she jokes around in that way. ask politely that she stop it

Stats: 5'9", 177 lbs
    StrongMeat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongMeat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongMeat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongMeat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongMeat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongMeat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongMeat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongMeat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongMeat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongMeat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongMeat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit StrongMeat's BodySpace
    mom is right

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

-~~ The Auburn University Crew ~~-

Follow StrongMeat's™ Aug 1st through Nov 1st progress @
    *****://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ap5xxfI-_rofdDNPclljYVkwaVEyR2ZKUjVNUjlzSFE&output=html