Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500)

Realized the difference between Australia and America

In america people wear baggy clothes cause in america bigger is better

In Australia people wear skinnys and slim fit shirts because we are perfect

mind=blown
    ---------------------------------------------------
    * been to jail crew *
    * broke out of jail crew *
    * stalk my future wife without breaking the rules of my restraining order crew *
    * fantasize being the father of a family by photoshopping my face on the father in the family portrait crew *
    * drink the blood of 100 virgins before i can be called a man crew * status - 87/100
    ChelseaFC

NJP_MAN is a name known to all. (+5000) NJP_MAN is a name known to all. (+5000) NJP_MAN is a name known to all. (+5000) NJP_MAN is a name known to all. (+5000) NJP_MAN is a name known to all. (+5000) NJP_MAN is a name known to all. (+5000) NJP_MAN is a name known to all. (+5000) NJP_MAN is a name known to all. (+5000) NJP_MAN is a name known to all. (+5000) NJP_MAN is a name known to all. (+5000) NJP_MAN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We have skinny clothes wearing dildos. They are called teenagers here though.
    ++Positive Crew++

✈ ✈ ✈ A mile of road will take you a mile, A mile of runway will take you anywhere.✈ ✈ ✈

Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by NJP_MAN View Post
    should start calling them sick****s
    * been to jail crew *
    * stalk my future wife without breaking the rules of my restraining order crew *
    * fantasize being the father of a family by photoshopping my face on the father in the family portrait crew *
    * drink the blood of 100 virgins before i can be called a man crew * status - 87/100
    ChelseaFC

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just realized the difference between Australia and America

in Australia, OP is a *******.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kickblake View Post

Originally Posted by kickblake View Post

facepalm.jpg

OP is always a *******.
    * been to jail crew *
    ChelseaFC

Tiny legs gonna be tiny Explision's Avatar
    Explision is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explision is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explision is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explision is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explision is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explision is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explision is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explision is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explision is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explision is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explision is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In ausie land its always summer, thats why the cloth shrink from all dat sun

Imalittlepea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imalittlepea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imalittlepea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imalittlepea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imalittlepea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imalittlepea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imalittlepea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imalittlepea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imalittlepea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imalittlepea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imalittlepea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A guy in a pink shirt calls you a *******, lulz

ntsureifserious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ntsureifserious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ntsureifserious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ntsureifserious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ntsureifserious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ntsureifserious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ntsureifserious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ntsureifserious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ntsureifserious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ntsureifserious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ntsureifserious is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ronnie09 View Post
    one of the best quoted avis ive seen in a while LOL

Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    'we'? I am embarrassed to be on the same continent as you, eastern states *******.

Keep your skinny **** *******ry to yourself.

Originally Posted by Explision View Post
    In ausie land its always summer, thats why the cloth shrink from all dat sun
    dast ist doof
    dast ist meinen hamburger

mirin bilingual eloquence?

Originally Posted by Imalittlepea View Post
    hes so fat that even his baggy shirt cant hide his fat
    * been to jail crew *
    ChelseaFC

AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Listen you Aussy **** if you dressed up like that where I'm from (Bmore Maryland) you'd get stabbed on the street. So why don't you hop on your kangaroo and jump into the Atlantic Ocean, mate.
    President Trump 2020 and 2024

Originally Posted by Chook Legs View Post
    'we'? I am embarrassed to be on the same continent as you, eastern states *******.

lol no one even cares about WA *******
    * been to jail crew *
    ChelseaFC

Originally Posted by AreolaBorealis View Post
    Listen you Aussy **** if you dressed up like that where I'm from (Bmore Maryland) you'd get stabbed on the street. So why don't you hop on your kangaroo and jump into the Atlantic Ocean, mate.
    too bad im in aussie land and if you dressed like that here we would get our sharks with lasers on their head to make you into dust. brah.
    * been to jail crew *
    ChelseaFC

Imalittlepea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imalittlepea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imalittlepea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imalittlepea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imalittlepea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imalittlepea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imalittlepea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imalittlepea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imalittlepea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imalittlepea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imalittlepea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rouhanibrah View Post
    I care

ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

location; Western Australia

Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abjaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    and then when they both get through puberty they buy clothes that fit well without being too skinny or too baggy

/thread

NTAGAFF is a name known to all. (+5000) NTAGAFF is a name known to all. (+5000) NTAGAFF is a name known to all. (+5000) NTAGAFF is a name known to all. (+5000) NTAGAFF is a name known to all. (+5000) NTAGAFF is a name known to all. (+5000) NTAGAFF is a name known to all. (+5000) NTAGAFF is a name known to all. (+5000) NTAGAFF is a name known to all. (+5000) NTAGAFF is a name known to all. (+5000) NTAGAFF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Shut your whore mouth!

I have a pink shirt and I think it looks rather dapper.

Also mirin avi, if I have ink in the printer at home I may have a present for you tomorrow. I don't want to ruin the surprise but I plan to print it out and cover your picture in semen which may or may not be mine (srs)

(not srs)

(maybe srs)

(no homo)

Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "'lol'" What type of man says **** like this? You sound like some sort of beta eastern states *******. But I shouldnt expect more since your tight pants are cutting circulation off to your balls.

And you will care when we secede and you pathetic bitches run out of money.

I care
    a women

from WA

even less care is given
    * been to jail crew *
    ChelseaFC

Cur715 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cur715 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cur715 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cur715 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cur715 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cur715 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cur715 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cur715 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cur715 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    get ****ed, not all eastern states endorce *******ry attire.

RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NJP_MAN View Post
    BINGO!

Grow up OP. Wear normal clothes.

ALSO, not everyone wears "baggy" clothes. Majority of the people wear clothes that fit them. Stop watching MTV/BET.
    ☬Punjabi Crew☬
    ***Georgia Crew***
    "Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew"
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

"'lol'" What type of man says **** like this? You sound like some sort of beta eastern states *******. But I shouldnt expect more since your tight pants are cutting circulation off to your balls.

And you will care when we secede and you pathetic bitches run out of money.
    a man that lives in sydney, you know the city that everyone in the world knows? i bet 95% of people otuside of australian havent even heard of perth LOL

yeh bro all the bishes are gonna leave one of the greatest cities in the world to go to WA. do you guys even get any education or is it like a thrid world country over there?
    * been to jail crew *
    ChelseaFC

a women

from WA

even less care is given
    No one would expect you to care about a woman.

Because your a *******.

Cur715 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cur715 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cur715 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cur715 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cur715 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cur715 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cur715 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cur715 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cur715 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    did u just call sydney one of the greatest cities in the world?

EDIT:

Selling Geography Lessons

Originally Posted by RootedEvo View Post
    BINGO!

Grow up OP. Wear normal clothes.

ALSO, not everyone wears "baggy" clothes. Majority of the people wear clothes that fit them. Stop watching MTV/BET.
    brb walking the streets of the city tonight and seeing 99% of everyone wearing slim jeans and slim fit shirts
    brb most of the people were in their mid to late 20's
    * been to jail crew *
    ChelseaFC

Zkyzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zkyzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zkyzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zkyzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zkyzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zkyzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zkyzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zkyzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zkyzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zkyzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zkyzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Aussie bros ceo 10k/day working at the mcdonalds.

u mad?
    I rape back anyone.

- Come at me brah

No one would expect you to care about a woman.

Because your a *******.
    i would also be mad at me if i lived in WA and was talking to someone from sydney

Originally Posted by Cur715 View Post
    did u just call sydney one of the greatest cities in the world?

EDIT:

Selling Geography Lessons

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World%2...livable_cities

will you look at that, sydneys in all of the lists

Originally Posted by Zkyzz View Post
    Aussie bros ceo 10k/day working at the mcdonalds.

u mad?
    if u dont get 10k a day ur not doing it wrong in aussie land
    Last edited by Rouhanibrah; 12-29-2011 at 07:31 AM.
    * been to jail crew *
    ChelseaFC

a man that lives in sydney, you know the city that everyone in the world knows? i bet 95% of people otuside of australian havent even heard of perth LOL

yeh bro all the bishes are gonna leave one of the greatest cities in the world to go to WA. do you guys even get any education or is it like a thrid world country over there?
    It was a rhetorical question tard. Most of the misc thinks Australians are a bunch of pussy, steroid taking, ******* looking mother****ers thanks to the eastern states.

Location: western sydney. I wouldnt be talking about a lack of education, *******.

RichGina is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichGina is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichGina is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichGina is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichGina is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichGina is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichGina is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichGina is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichGina is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichGina is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichGina is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol whose the ******* in the pink?
    aussies are sickkunts!
    -Foreveralone yo.
    -Always rape back.

Turn the other cheek if you know whats good for you *******.