Saulhhh is not very well liked. (-100) Saulhhh is not very well liked. (-100) Saulhhh is not very well liked. (-100) Saulhhh is not very well liked. (-100) Saulhhh is not very well liked. (-100) Saulhhh is not very well liked. (-100) Saulhhh is not very well liked. (-100) Saulhhh is not very well liked. (-100) Saulhhh is not very well liked. (-100) Saulhhh is not very well liked. (-100) Saulhhh is not very well liked. (-100)

How to lose that last bit of fat?

I need to lose that last bit of fat. Im not saying from 5% fat to 0% im at about 10% fat and have been dieting to cut for a while but still cant seem to lose it.
    One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life.
    - Edward B. Butler

teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey i had the same problem but i was a little bit diff as i was 8% and it was driving me crazy how my abs are not that much out there if u know what i mean... but i found later that my fats % was alright but the problem was in the water retention thats covering that skin... u need to drink a looooot of water like 2gallons a day (which is a LOT) but believe me it will show u results within a week and lose the sodium intake and the salt so u can lose that water retention

Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Libthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah listen to the guy above! also man, eat 30-50 carbs a day. Lean proteins and good vegetables. That'll destroy the last bit! good luck
    Running 5/3/1
    Competing in a Natural Bodybuilding show in 2015 :)
    Youtube.com/Libthetics <- Subscribe & Follow me on my journey :D

RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    From a quick search there are divided opinions.

HIIT - high intensity interval training, boxing , skipping rope etc.

LISS - low intensity steady state, walking on treadmill

OK. I can see both strategy work to lose body fat. My gut feeling is LISS, but others say they prefer HIIT.
    So you can just pick either one of the strategy.
    Hard work. Hard work. Hard work.

Saulhhh is not very well liked. (-100) Saulhhh is not very well liked. (-100) Saulhhh is not very well liked. (-100) Saulhhh is not very well liked. (-100) Saulhhh is not very well liked. (-100) Saulhhh is not very well liked. (-100) Saulhhh is not very well liked. (-100) Saulhhh is not very well liked. (-100) Saulhhh is not very well liked. (-100) Saulhhh is not very well liked. (-100) Saulhhh is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by RockWarriorX View Post
    From a quick search there are divided opinions.

HIIT - high intensity interval training, boxing , skipping rope etc.

LISS - low intensity steady state, walking on treadmill

OK. I can see both strategy work to lose body fat. My gut feeling is LISS, but others say they prefer HIIT.
    So you can just pick either one of the strategy.

Ill give it a try
    One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life.
    - Edward B. Butler

ROBERTGALVAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

too little fat is bad for you

Having too little body fat is bad for you. We at 8% are pushing our luck for future health. How ever if you wanted to lose that fat......Eat animal fat and stay away from sugar and add a little High intensity Cardio I.E. deadlifts back squats of an endurance rep range with little weight to keep your body anabolic for as long as possible.
    But not even the top body builders walk around less than 12% because its unhealthy and your body will not improve Just saying

2Legit2Quitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Legit2Quitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Legit2Quitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Legit2Quitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Legit2Quitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Legit2Quitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Legit2Quitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Legit2Quitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Legit2Quitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Legit2Quitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Legit2Quitt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am at 6.5% bf right now.... but im built naturally with very long limbs (77" wingspan, 35" inseam, 6'0, 181) and I will have to (tastefully) disagree with the above post... as nutritional studies show, an ((average)) body fat percentage among NORMAL men (meaning, non athletes) is around 14-17% and anything over 25% is considered to be obese.... now, the same percentage among ATHLETES (including body builders) is around 4-13% anything 3% and under is dangerous because the body is composed of ESSENTIAL fats that the body needs in order to function properly... and by dropping to this rate, the body starts to dysfunction. The body also relies on those essential fats for energy while we sleep and during low energy functions.... so basically man, you can cut your body fat percentage in half from where you are right now with no problem.... the best way to prep your body to loose fat is by drinking water.... it flushes the sodium out of your body and everyone knows that sodium retains water inside! Good luck bro!!

Originally Posted by 2Legit2Quitt View Post
    I am at 6.5% bf right now.... but im built naturally with very long limbs (77" wingspan, 35" inseam, 6'0, 181) and I will have to (tastefully) disagree with the above post... as nutritional studies show, an ((average)) body fat percentage among NORMAL men (meaning, non athletes) is around 14-17% and anything over 25% is considered to be obese.... now, the same percentage among ATHLETES (including body builders) is around 4-13% anything 3% and under is dangerous because the body is composed of ESSENTIAL fats that the body needs in order to function properly... and by dropping to this rate, the body starts to dysfunction. The body also relies on those essential fats for energy while we sleep and during low energy functions.... so basically man, you can cut your body fat percentage in half from where you are right now with no problem.... the best way to prep your body to loose fat is by drinking water.... it flushes the sodium out of your body and everyone knows that sodium retains water inside! Good luck bro!!
    Alright
    - Edward B. Butler

timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothynorton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by teslation View Post
    hey i had the same problem but i was a little bit diff as i was 8% and it was driving me crazy how my abs are not that much out there if u know what i mean... but i found later that my fats % was alright but the problem was in the water retention thats covering that skin... u need to drink a looooot of water like 2gallons a day (which is a LOT) but believe me it will show u results within a week and lose the sodium intake and the salt so u can lose that water retention
    this^
    Bring It!

schwarzen3gger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ROBERTGALVAN View Post
    Having too little body fat is bad for you. We at 8% are pushing our luck for future health. How ever if you wanted to lose that fat......Eat animal fat and stay away from sugar and add a little High intensity Cardio I.E. deadlifts back squats of an endurance rep range with little weight to keep your body anabolic for as long as possible.
    But not even the top body builders walk around less than 12% because its unhealthy and your body will not improve Just saying
    2-5% body fat percentage is what the body NEEDS, as long as you eat healthy between the 5-10% range then unless you have previous medical issues you will be fine

schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good stuff!

schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) schawk26 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Going to try to cut next spring. I never have before.