jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Iforce Chocolate Truffle and Vanilla Cupcake Batter Protean Review by Jabmaster

IForce Chocolate Truffle and Vanilla Cupcake Batter Protean Review

I picked up a tub each or Chocolate truffle and Vanilla Cupcake batter. How do these flavors compare to up 2.0 or Myofusion. Let's find out
    [Imgur](http://i.imgur.com/HVzxO)

Powder Smell and Texture 10/10
    Both powders smell delicious. The cupcake better especially smells like the real thing. Not really an important category but figured I add it since I noticed it. The texture of both powders is very fine and smooth. A very soft texture.

Mixability 10/10

It mixes perfect in a blender bottle. No lumps, clumping, or foaming. I used about 4-5oz of milk to mix which isn't that much but it was perfect.
    I must say this is the creamiest shake I have had. I love the texture of Protean once mixed. The only way to describe it is as smooth and creamy. It beats Myo and up 2.0 in my book in texture.

Taste Vanilla Cupcake Batter 10/10

This is my favorite of the two flavors. I wouldn't call it a true vanilla. The taste is exceptional though. It is a very unique flavor that I wouldnt compare to other true vanillas. Its in a category of its own. Its dosent have a strong vanilla flavor but its there. I think it starts off with a homemade cupcake batter and finishes with a vanilla hit. I could it all the time.

Taste Chocolate Truffle 9/10

I really been enjoying the chocolate truffle. Its not the strongest choco taste on the market but its very clean. No chemical taste. I wouldnt say its a milk choco taste but somewhere between dark and milk choco. I would rate it right below up 2.0 in terms of taste but above myo. Its alot richer than myos milk chocolate to me but doesnt have the depth of up 2.0. Overall though 2nd best choco on the market isnt bad though.

Price 10/10
    Not sure what the regular price will be but I paid $35 a tub which is a steal for protein of this calliber. I would pay that all day. I would say anywhere between $35-$45 a tub would be reasonable with the way prices are going.

Get on both these protens if you havent already. Both are amazing and should be tried by all. Wish I had picked up a Strawberry now . Good job Iforce on another stellar product.

P.S If anybody got a sample of strawberry please let me know
    Team VPX Sports Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

"FREE" White Heat Samples email: samples@vpxsports.com

Ever used a VPX product? Show us your in-store review and win!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158726173&page=4

Instagram: jabmaster2

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Shoot me a PM, strawberry samples will ship to u Tuesday/wednesday
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Shoot me a PM, strawberry samples will ship to u Tuesday/wednesday
    Wow thanks man pm
    sent. Can't wait to add strawberry to my review
    Team VPX Sports Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

"FREE" White Heat Samples email: samples@vpxsports.com

Ever used a VPX product? Show us your in-store review and win!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158726173&page=4

Instagram: jabmaster2