Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    bigbaseballboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone know if Purus Labs Noxygen is legal? Has glycerol and nitrates.

reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just received M-Stak by Animal in the mail. I didn't see any banned substances but wanted to double check with the "experts" on here. I know elevated testosterone gets flagged by the NCAA, would this be a product that might put me over the threshold? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.

bigbaseballboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by reddevilTE95 View Post
    Just received M-Stak by Animal in the mail. I didn't see any banned substances but wanted to double check with the "experts" on here. I know elevated testosterone gets flagged by the NCAA, would this be a product that might put me over the threshold? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.
    Was wondering about the M-Stak, too. I was thinking of leaving out the caffeine pill.

saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thank you////////

palinsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bio gro

Is bio gro banned in the NCAA?

AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Has anyone tried the MET-Rx electrolyte energy gummies? I'm assuming these are cleared for NCAA athletes and seem good for an intense day.
    Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, only to be broken.

bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AtomAnt70 View Post
    Has anyone tried the MET-Rx electrolyte energy gummies? I'm assuming these are cleared for NCAA athletes and seem good for an intense day.
    I don't see why they wouldn't be okay to use. Actually saw them for the first time at Walmart the other day and grabbed a pack. They tasted great and were very flavorful. Finished the pack before I knew it, and will definitely grab them again

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AtomAnt70 View Post
    They are indeed collegiate compliant and cleared to be used. These things taste amazing and many D1 programs have been bringing them in to use.
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

MeADDICT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeADDICT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeADDICT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeADDICT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeADDICT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeADDICT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeADDICT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeADDICT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeADDICT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeADDICT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeADDICT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great article - wish i would have taken advantage of reading something like this when i was playing ball!! Some advice for all you young athletes - make sure you know exactly what you are putting in your body, you don't want all that hard work and dedication to go to hell because you overlooked a product label. Good work 44Bulldog, looks like you have done your research and kept everyone up to date on whats at stake!!
    **Representative for Muscle Elements (Me) - Build a better you with Me**

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/muscle-elements.html
    Follow us on Instagram and ********

PM Me for SAMPLES!! (US & Canada)

bendavis66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendavis66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendavis66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendavis66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendavis66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendavis66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendavis66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendavis66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendavis66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendavis66 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendavis66 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    great thread things have changed a lot since i played at UMD back in 96-99

samealadel7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I see how you're looking at it, and it makes sense.

The generalization may not necessarily be a "scare tactic" as much as it is just a blanket statement to cover any compounds that may become available which would create the same metabolites as a banned substance.

That being said, I see no reason they would bother testing for PEA though in the first place.
    thanks

Originally Posted by bendavis66 View Post
    great thread things have changed a lot since i played at UMD back in 96-99
    Thanks

Originally Posted by MeADDICT View Post
    Great article - wish i would have taken advantage of reading something like this when i was playing ball!! Some advice for all you young athletes - make sure you know exactly what you are putting in your body, you don't want all that hard work and dedication to go to hell because you overlooked a product label. Good work 44Bulldog, looks like you have done your research and kept everyone up to date on whats at stake!!
    Thanks

palisicky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) palisicky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) palisicky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 44bulldog View Post
    DAA is fine. From my understanding, as long as your testosterone levels do not exceed the 6:1 ratio that Hawks58 talked about (on the last page) you will be fine. If for some reason DAA made your test levels exceed the 6:1 ratio I would GUESS that they would test your urine to find out why it exceeded the 6:1 ratio, instead of busting you right away. I would then GUESS that they would find that the 6:1 ratio was exceeded naturally, as DAA is natural, and then I would GUESS that you would be fine.

I have no idea if DAA could cause someone to exceed the 6:1 ratio.

As antihero stated on the last page, the reason the NCAA regulations suck so bad is that everything is left to pretty much guessing.

You're still considered natty bro. 1,3D is just banned by the NCAA. It doesn't mean you're not natty.

After hearing both you and antihero say that you think PEA is fine, I will not add it to the list unless we hear something different.
    d aspartic acid is the **** they make aspartame whit it is highly toxic for your brain and has been show to kill neurons on mice most country dont allow it in their country but usa does havent you seen the ppl that got permanent anxiety brain fog ... one guy said it ruinned is life its highly toxic for your brain stop taking that **** it boost test for a few days that it after it stops working

Physician to the Pros johnmbillings's Avatar
    johnmbillings has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A couple of points here that are often missed/overlooked:

1) The "ratio" described above refers to the testosterone:epitestosterone ratio. Epitestosterone is an epimer of testosterone, which basically means the OH group off of carbon 17 points in the wrong direction. This makes epitestosterone pretty much useless for most people, but it is a byproduct of natural testosterone synthesis in-vivo (meaning in your own body). If the testosterone:epitestosterone ratio is high, that suggests that the person being tested has been taking exogenously administered testosterone.
    2) DAA increases your own natural production of testosterone, by changing the pulse frequency and amplitude of LH. (A more detailed discussion of this is beyond the scope of this post). Therefore DAA should not significantly alter your testosterone:epitestosterone ratio, as about 50% of epitestosterone comes directly from leydig cell synthesis of testosterone.
    3) Modest increases in testosterone do not tend to have profound increases in performance, at least in the short term. Many studies have looked at this and demonstrated that supraphysiologic levels of testosterone are required to obtain a significant anabolic effect. There are some exceptions to this, but these do not apply to about 95% of the audience here. Therefore, you should not expect to be able to take DAA, and have a significant increase in your athletic performance. So points 1 and 2 may be moot.
    4) Exceptions to the above statements tend to apply to individuals with pituitary hypofunction, either secondary to anabolic steroid use, aging or other medical causes.
    5) As someone who is interested in the field of cognitive enhancement, I too am concerned about the potential neurotoxicity of DAA. This is not meant to be a blanket statement to suggest that I am anti-DAA, and in fact I am not. However as a physician, I am always looking at balancing risks and benefits, and you should too.

Originally Posted by palisicky View Post
    d aspartic acid is the **** they make aspartame whit it is highly toxic for your brain and has been show to kill neurons on mice most country dont allow it in their country but usa does havent you seen the ppl that got permanent anxiety brain fog ... one guy said it ruinned is life its highly toxic for your brain stop taking that **** it boost test for a few days that it after it stops working
    Last edited by johnmbillings; 06-14-2015 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Inline html doesn't work
    John Billings, M.D.
    Physician to the Pros

WaitressFocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love this

calihosseini is on a distinguished road. (+10) calihosseini is on a distinguished road. (+10) calihosseini is on a distinguished road. (+10) calihosseini is on a distinguished road. (+10) calihosseini is on a distinguished road. (+10) calihosseini is on a distinguished road. (+10) calihosseini is on a distinguished road. (+10) calihosseini is on a distinguished road. (+10) calihosseini is on a distinguished road. (+10) calihosseini is on a distinguished road. (+10) calihosseini is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this thread is a life saver
    Lifts at 214 lbs, age 19
    375lb Deadlift for 5 reps, 415 1RM
    285lb Flat Bench 1RM
    315 Squat for 5 reps, 365lb Squat 1RM

ArcaneMint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was curious if Alpha JYM is banned.
    Ingredients:
    Fenugreek seed extract (50% saponins)
    Damiana (leaf)
    Diindolylmethane (DIM)
    Ashwagandha Root 5:1
    Eurycoms longifolia root 100:1 extract
    Quercetin (as quercetin dehydrate)
    Last edited by ArcaneMint; 08-19-2015 at 05:50 AM.

YouKnow83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Check it out

Omg seriously. Everyone in NCP is on juice guys. EVERYONE. Otherwise they would compete ANBF. fitgab.com

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MikeCaulo View Post
    I think the point of talking to the team athletic trainer and/or strength coach is crucial. From my knowledge most division I teams will have athletes take a course on supplementation as I did at stony brook university.

We covered everything from amino acids to synthetic testosterone. They even provided databases and associations to reference.

Apparently not only curtain supplements are banned but the ratio at which protein and carbs exist in bars and drinks are monitored.

I find it best to rely on food for nutrients first before supplements which is why I created a micronutrient cheat sheet that lists every vitamin and mineral and the foods rich with each.

To find it Google life of a fighter micronutrient cheat sheet and it will link to our site on the first page of Google
    The macro ratios only matter if it is supplied by (or recommended/advised) the university. It does not relate to personal purchase, use, or supplementation.
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ArcaneMint View Post
    I was curious if Alpha JYM is banned.
    Ingredients:
    Fenugreek seed extract (50% saponins)
    Damiana (leaf)
    Diindolylmethane (DIM)
    Ashwagandha Root 5:1
    Eurycoms longifolia root 100:1 extract
    Quercetin (as quercetin dehydrate)
    Alpha Jym is fine by NCAA standards.
    Army Vet (11A)

ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is ephedrine banned? and may we discuss it on BB.com?
    **Clicking Knees Crew**
    MISC Bike Crew - MTB, Track, BMX
    stimlord

SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ejbassett View Post
    Is ephedrine banned? and may we discuss it on BB.com?
    Yes, ephedrine is banned by the NCAA.

I'm not sure if you're allowed to discuss it on bb.com.
    Army Vet (11A)

Leronos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great thread. 5 stars

Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Is creatine or any type of proteins banned?

NZ8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ProSupps Vanish

Anyone have any idea if ProSupps Vanish is NCAA legal? I know synephrine is banned, but the label says it contains 1mg of Advantra Z citrus aurantium fruit extract (std. min. 50% Synephrine). Can someone comment on legality especially in a dose that small?

Originally Posted by Paulos20 View Post
    Is creatine or any type of proteins banned?
    No, neither is banned. Creatine and protein powder are fine.

Originally Posted by NZ8 View Post
    Anyone have any idea if ProSupps Vanish is NCAA legal? I know synephrine is banned, but the label says it contains 1mg of Advantra Z citrus aurantium fruit extract (std. min. 50% Synephrine). Can someone comment on legality especially in a dose that small?
    Synephrine is banned by the NCAA. That's black and white. The amount doesn't matter. So I would recommend not using that supplement, it's absolutely not worth the risk.
    Army Vet (11A)

ginlxm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kenny878 View Post
    cool thread. caffeine restriction seems odd to me
    agree

dmstuer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys wondering if anyone could help me out by letting me know if these two supplements are NCAA legal.

EPIQ Phosphatidic Acid

Surge Testosterone by neon sport

Thanks!

Originally Posted by dmstuer View Post
    Hey guys wondering if anyone could help me out by letting me know if these two supplements are NCAA legal.

EPIQ Phosphatidic Acid

Surge Testosterone by neon sport

Thanks!

Both should be fine.
    Army Vet (11A)