Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    blabadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Could someone check the dietary supplement ALPHAMINE for me please? I'm not very familiar with what falls under what category, and I do not want to fail a drug test over taking this. Thank you.

bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by blabadie View Post
    Could someone check the dietary supplement ALPHAMINE for me please? I'm not very familiar with what falls under what category, and I do not want to fail a drug test over taking this. Thank you.
    I would say no, simply due to the higenamine and coumaroyldopamine.

blabadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How long does the beta 2 stay in your system for? I wouldn't like to waste money.. But thank you!
    New to this website

CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good stuff, when i was in college they wouldn't let us use red bull

Gade91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is there a good fat burner that isn't banned by the NCAA?

44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Gade91 View Post
    Is there a good fat burner that isn't banned by the NCAA?
    I wouldn't put much stock in fat burners. Clean up your diet and get some caffeine. If you feel like you must use a fat burner then I would recommend Detonate by Gaspari. You have to be careful with fat burners, a lot of them contain Synephrine which is banned by the NCAA. Just read the labels.
    "Man is nothing else but what he makes of himself." - Jean Paul Sartre

Manosis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manosis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manosis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manosis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manosis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manosis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manosis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just as a favor from anyone that would be willing to help me out, could someone tell me what all Universal products would be banned by NCAA standards? I've been a HUGE Universal fan from the time I initially got into the supplement game, and have almost solely used their products for the last 4 years, but now that I'm starting to hop up in the national ranks of my sport and people are taking notice, drug tests are sure to follow. I just want a breakdown of some sort on Universal Products, if at all possible. Thank you!
    When the pressure piles on, when everyone starts to sweat, when the obstacle seems impossible... That's when I'm at my best.

tbanderson12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does anyone know if lean extreme has anything illegal? At first glance I didn't see anything but I really have no idea and many of you seem like experts on this.

44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Manosis View Post
    Just as a favor from anyone that would be willing to help me out, could someone tell me what all Universal products would be banned by NCAA standards? I've been a HUGE Universal fan from the time I initially got into the supplement game, and have almost solely used their products for the last 4 years, but now that I'm starting to hop up in the national ranks of my sport and people are taking notice, drug tests are sure to follow. I just want a breakdown of some sort on Universal Products, if at all possible. Thank you!
    I think just about every Universal product should be fine, but instead of looking through their entire line it would be much easier if you just posted what you're taking.

Originally Posted by tbanderson12 View Post
    Does anyone know if lean extreme has anything illegal? At first glance I didn't see anything but I really have no idea and many of you seem like experts on this.
    Lean Extreme should be fine.

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A wild bulldog appears.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very helpful for any NCAA athlete. bump

I've had a few people ask me about APE (NCAA athletes) and one mentioned he got the ingredients viewed for review and the NCAA stated it was a banned substance. Nothing in APE is banned, but then again the NCAA does not necessarily keep a good running list of what is banned/restricted.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kanmaxime View Post
    how long does it take to get 1,3 dmaa out of the system? how long would it take to cycle off all these stims before college?
    bump

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Very helpful for any NCAA athlete. bump

I've had a few people ask me about APE (NCAA athletes) and one mentioned he got the ingredients viewed for review and the NCAA stated it was a banned substance. Nothing in APE is banned, but then again the NCAA does not necessarily keep a good running list of what is banned/restricted.
    That's interesting because everything in APE looks fine to me. The NCAA rep probably just saw "Testosterone Booster" and figured something in it had to be banned. I don't see any problem with APE.

Originally Posted by kanmaxime View Post
    bump
    According to this study: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...70023209006588

1,3 D was detectable in the two subjects urine for 80 and 104 hours. So a couple days. Play it safe and say a week.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 44bulldog View Post
    That's interesting because everything in APE looks fine to me. The NCAA rep probably just saw "Testosterone Booster" and figured something in it had to be banned. I don't see any problem with APE.

According to this study: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...70023209006588

1,3 D was detectable in the two subjects urine for 80 and 104 hours. So a couple days. Play it safe and say a week.
    I felt the same way with the initial response to APE, and then I did some research on my own, and talked w/ my AEN colleagues and like you said there's no banned substances in APE.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    I felt the same way with the initial response to APE, and then I did some research on my own, and talked w/ my AEN colleagues and like you said there's no banned substances in APE.

Yes, I would agree with you that APE is fine for NCAA athletes to use.

Dundeuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi everyone - quick question. I have a test coming up for the MLB draft and I am considering taking
    Purus Labs D-pol and Endosurge by BPS. Would either of these cause me to fail a test?

Originally Posted by Dundeuce View Post
    Hi everyone - quick question. I have a test coming up for the MLB draft and I am considering taking
    Purus Labs D-pol and Endosurge by BPS. Would either of these cause me to fail a test?
    Neither would cause you to fail an NCAA drug test, but I'm not sure how the MLB banned substance list differs (or if it even differs at all).

I would recommend playing it safe and not taking them if you are unsure whether they are banned or not. The risk of not making it to the MLB due to a failed drug test wouldn't be worth the small benefit a test booster can provide, especially at age 18.

Good luck at making it to the MLB.

IronElite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronElite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronElite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronElite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronElite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronElite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronElite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronElite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronElite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronElite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronElite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I understand theres got to be some restrictions but the league now deams everything illegal,even common everyday supps. I gues thats where informed choice tested supplements come in to play. Ive seen a couple and came across advocare one of the informed choice tested supps. Some of the professional endorsers are pretty impressive. To name a few Drew brees, Jason Witten, and Sam Bradford. So advocare and i believe muscle pharm are tried and tested products. Ps Im not selling anything just commenting.

Originally Posted by IronElite View Post
    I understand theres got to be some restrictions but the league now deams everything illegal,even common everyday supps. I gues thats where informed choice tested supplements come in to play. Ive seen a couple and came across advocare one of the informed choice tested supps. Some of the professional endorsers are pretty impressive. To name a few Drew brees, Jason Witten, and Sam Bradford. So advocare and i believe muscle pharm are tried and tested products. Ps Im not selling anything just commenting.

Sticking to companies that advertise "No banned Ingredients" is ok if you that is what you choose.

However, there is no need to limit yourself to just those companies. As an athlete (or any consumer) it's up to you to educate yourself on the product and the ingredients in it. NCAA athletes just have to take it a step further and also educate themselves on the banned substance list and cross reference the ingredients in the product they are looking at with the banned substance list.

Chrischomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Great

Great set of information ,this clears a lot for me,thank you

Originally Posted by Chrischomp View Post
    Great set of information ,this clears a lot for me,thank you
    You're welcome. Glad I could help.

jmb889992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any idea whether Androbolix 300 would be banned? It's listed as a Testosterone Amplifier. Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by jmb889992 View Post
    Any idea whether Androbolix 300 would be banned? It's listed as a Testosterone Amplifier. Thanks in advance
    Nothing that would cause you to fail in that. Just looks like a bunch of tribulus to me.

jmb889992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by jmb889992 View Post
    thanks for the help.
    You're welcome.

JoshKoopman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshKoopman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshKoopman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshKoopman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshKoopman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshKoopman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshKoopman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshKoopman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshKoopman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshKoopman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshKoopman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How could the caffeine one be enforced? Take a urine sample before every game? With it being 15 micrograms per ml, that means that you can't have more than 100 mg of caffeine in your system. Just about everybody has that much from energy drinks, coffee, and soda each day. Makes no sense.

Originally Posted by JoshKoopman View Post
    How could the caffeine one be enforced? Take a urine sample before every game? With it being 15 micrograms per ml, that means that you can't have more than 100 mg of caffeine in your system. Just about everybody has that much from energy drinks, coffee, and soda each day. Makes no sense.
    Your math is off.

mg does not stand for microgram; it stands for milligram. mcg stands for microgram.

I did an example calculation in the original post. It would take someone my size (~220lbs) around 900mg of caffeine to fail an NCAA Drug Test. Often times the NCAA conducts random drug tests immediately after competitions/events.

9mg of caffeine/kg of bodyweight is a rough equivalency of 15mcg/ml in urine.

DJConal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If someone does ******* (a banned Olympic substance) even once in their life; are they banned from competitive sport for life?

Originally Posted by DJConal View Post
    If someone does ******* (a banned Olympic substance) even once in their life; are they banned from competitive sport for life?
    They're not banned if they do *******. They're banned if they fail a drug test for *******. Plenty of professional athletes use drugs/PED and get away with it, just like plenty of people get away with doing drugs without going to jail.

I'm not sure what IOC sanctions are for failing a drug test. I only did my research on the NCAA. The penalty for failing your first NCAA Drug Test (no matter what the substance was) is a one year suspension. The second failed drug test, for street drugs, is another one year suspension. The second failed drug test, for PEDs, is a lifetime ban.

fcbarca12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcbarca12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcbarca12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcbarca12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcbarca12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcbarca12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcbarca12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcbarca12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcbarca12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcbarca12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcbarca12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    are tropinol xp, dcp, bioforge, and x factor advanced banned by ncaa?