Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Registered User brinnevergiveup's Avatar
    brinnevergiveup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hello im new to this but i was wondereing if maybe you can help me out im competeing in oct for the fit/fig competition and it's hard to find stuff that's all natual where do you go? where do you look? for pre-workouts and fat burneres and muscle building that's all natural im really have a hard time finding all natural stuff besides whey protein isolates lol and casine whey protein any suggestion please help if you can Thanks.
    Originally Posted by 44bulldog View Post
    DAA is fine. From my understanding, as long as your testosterone levels do not exceed the 6:1 ratio that Hawks58 talked about (on the last page) you will be fine. If for some reason DAA made your test levels exceed the 6:1 ratio I would GUESS that they would test your urine to find out why it exceeded the 6:1 ratio, instead of busting you right away. I would then GUESS that they would find that the 6:1 ratio was exceeded naturally, as DAA is natural, and then I would GUESS that you would be fine.

I have no idea if DAA could cause someone to exceed the 6:1 ratio.

As antihero stated on the last page, the reason the NCAA regulations suck so bad is that everything is left to pretty much guessing.

You're still considered natty bro. 1,3D is just banned by the NCAA. It doesn't mean you're not natty.

After hearing both you and antihero say that you think PEA is fine, I will not add it to the list unless we hear something different.
    brinda

Catamount3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I haven't found the article I was looking for yet, but I found this in one of my assignment folders.

*Most protein powders contain an added ingredient (such as creatine, digestive enzymes, etc.) which is why Athletic Departments cannot dispense most protein powders but can provide drinks such as “Ensure Plus” to athletes. However, when using a protein powder, athletes must be careful to make sure there are no banned ingredients added.
    **For an individual to reach or exceed 15mcg/mL in urine, it would take roughly 500mg (or more) intake within 1 hour.
    Your info is right but protein powders can be dispensed by NCAA Athletic Departments. A school I went to gave UCANN protein as well as Collegiate Muscle Milk....unless they were cheating

frankendogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok so is post cycle unleashed contain ncaa banned substances? or bridged ?

both can be found at need2build muscle web site.

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Catamount3 View Post
    Your info is right but protein powders can be dispensed by NCAA Athletic Departments. A school I went to gave UCANN protein as well as Collegiate Muscle Milk....unless they were cheating
    If you re-read the quote of mine you have above your post, you'll notice I said "most"

Originally Posted by antihero
    ...which is why Athletic Departments cannot dispense most protein powders but can provide drinks such as “Ensure Plus” to athletes.
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

SkatDaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

the #s

Originally Posted by majj268 View Post
    what do the numbers mean? ie. "1,3-dymethl". & what exactly does "standalone" mean in terms of supplements?
    The numbers indicate where double (or,triple) carbon bonds are formed in the chemical structure.
    The FDA has effectively banned 1,3-dimethylalamine.( I bet a pharma co. patents it soon to treat maybe ADD. )
    By stand alone, I think they mean just the substance itself.

webcreations has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webcreations has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webcreations has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You put a helluva post together here with some very helpful informations. To all readers : Please share on ******** but by all means let’s get more people read this articles.

frankendogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what about 11-ketotestosterone spray?? would this show up on a test or what?

FiberWon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Thanks

I'm going to be playing some D1 baseball next year and am on several supplements only on of them I will need to stop taking when I get to school. I appreciate the info though so I know what to stay away from, I will be sure to check with the trainer about what I do take, but thanks for the thread.

joeylee56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeylee56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeylee56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeylee56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeylee56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeylee56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeylee56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeylee56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeylee56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeylee56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeylee56 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is such a good article

WilliamJoseph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    excellent thread !! thanks

WilliamJoseph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by joeylee56 View Post
    This is such a good article
    ya, really good

gruy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice thread. Thank you. I'm new. I'll try to follow this rules.

Garrett6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Weird that caffeine is a restricted substance, but I really like this post.

Mattyinoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    And yet, the Government will happily sell you a packet of cigarettes, that when used as intended, will kill you...

galensmith22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) galensmith22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) galensmith22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome thread bud! Im a college baseball player and always trying to be careful of what supplements to take. I love how Muscle Pharm is putting Banned Substance free and even says NCAA approved. I wish more product lines would start doing this so there are no doubts. I know EAS does this as well but there product line is not very strong.

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by galensmith22 View Post
    Awesome thread bud! Im a college baseball player and always trying to be careful of what supplements to take. I love how Muscle Pharm is putting Banned Substance free and even says NCAA approved. I wish more product lines would start doing this so there are no doubts. I know EAS does this as well but there product line is not very strong.
    NO SUPPLEMENTS ARE APPROVED BY THE NCAA. There is no approval process through them.

A supplement can be NCAA compliant, but they do not approve anything.

I can't stress this point enough.

galensmith22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) galensmith22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) galensmith22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I apologize for that....I should of clarified by saying I look for the banned substance free on the containers along with the NSF logo.

I apologize for that....I should of clarified by saying I look for the banned substance free on the containers along with the NSF logo.
    No need to apologize, I just wanted to make that point very clear. I have spoken to NCAA personally to see if they had any testing or approval procedure in place, and they do not, nor do they have any plans to do so.

Even labels stating "NCAA Compliant" are not evaluated by the NCAA.

Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    No need to apologize, I just wanted to make that point very clear. I have spoken to NCAA personally to see if they had any testing or approval procedure in place, and they do not, nor do they have any plans to do so.

Even labels stating "NCAA Compliant" are not evaluated by the NCAA.
    Yeah I don't know why they don't put something in place for that. It would leave no one in doubt and think it would be awesome for athletes.

Yeah I don't know why they don't put something in place for that. It would leave no one in doubt and think it would be awesome for athletes.
    I think they should, but I just don't think they see a need for it. At the very least they should be setting out a much more comprehensive list of banned substances.

hottydiva87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hottydiva87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hottydiva87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hottydiva87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hottydiva87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hottydiva87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hottydiva87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hottydiva87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hottydiva87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hottydiva87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hottydiva87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    tisk tisk, all these young boys taking steroids at such a young age, you should be atleast 30 before you even consider doing it!! all these young boys
    already have so much testosterone!!

comet24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why?

I take ACG3 why is that ingredient in it banned?

billenator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) billenator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) billenator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) billenator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) billenator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) billenator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) billenator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) billenator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) billenator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) billenator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) billenator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    **** anabolic steroids are banned??? Im screwed now!!! lol

RSPres is just really nice. (+1000) RSPres is just really nice. (+1000) RSPres is just really nice. (+1000) RSPres is just really nice. (+1000) RSPres is just really nice. (+1000) RSPres is just really nice. (+1000) RSPres is just really nice. (+1000) RSPres is just really nice. (+1000) RSPres is just really nice. (+1000) RSPres is just really nice. (+1000) RSPres is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great to hear student athletes doing there homework on supplements. Antihero is right in that the NCAA does not approve anything. What makes it worse is that they have very vague language in there banned substance lists. I am a former collegiate and professional football player so I have faced the same challenges. Your best bet is to stick with something that has a "screened for banned substances" stamp of approval on the label like NSF or Informed Choice. EAS does this but agreed there stuff is weak. Two I recommend are Fast Fuel and Assualt. I have use both and they work well, I personally like Fast Fuel a bit better. Hope this helps. Also, always let your training staff/strength coaches check it out if you are unsure.

REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thought this was a great post.. Any info on natty test boosters? Obviously they aren't going to make as large an effect for a teenager-22, but I got it for free from a promo and it has great recomp effects.. Wanted to use it the next 25 days before school starts August 17.. This would leave me with 10 days of no dosing before school starts and I wouldn't think I would get tested the first day since I am playing baseball.. Thanks man.
    Lift, Eat, Sleep, Repeat

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by REALDEAL012 View Post
    Thought this was a great post.. Any info on natty test boosters? Obviously they aren't going to make as large an effect for a teenager-22, but I got it for free from a promo and it has great recomp effects.. Wanted to use it the next 25 days before school starts August 17.. This would leave me with 10 days of no dosing before school starts and I wouldn't think I would get tested the first day since I am playing baseball.. Thanks man.
    My guess is they would be "technically" banned, but there would be nothing to test for.

What level are you playing at? Depending on the division, there may be zero chance you get tested upon arrival to school.
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    My guess is they would be "technically" banned, but there would be nothing to test for.

What level are you playing at? Depending on the division, there may be zero chance you get tested upon arrival to school.
    Thanks for the post.. I got this cleared up with a rep for the company in which I won the promotion. He stated that since its an herbal and all natural booster, it can't even really be detected since they only test for synthetic materials. I didn't know if they looked for inordinate T levels..

D1 btw
    Lift, Eat, Sleep, Repeat

Originally Posted by RSPres View Post
    Great to hear student athletes doing there homework on supplements. Antihero is right in that the NCAA does not approve anything. What makes it worse is that they have very vague language in there banned substance lists. I am a former collegiate and professional football player so I have faced the same challenges. Your best bet is to stick with something that has a "screened for banned substances" stamp of approval on the label like NSF or Informed Choice. EAS does this but agreed there stuff is weak. Two I recommend are Fast Fuel and Assualt. I have use both and they work well, I personally like Fast Fuel a bit better. Hope this helps. Also, always let your training staff/strength coaches check it out if you are unsure.
    Thanks my man! I've seen the ratings on fast fuel and not overally impressed. What was your take on it compared to assault?

fredgolferguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What are the best preworkouts that do not have banned substances?

edit: did not see above post about Assault, any others I should check out?
    Last edited by fredgolferguy; 07-24-2012 at 01:19 PM.

Arne22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jack3d is banned in Sweden.
    When will the bann craze?