Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking **The Official 2012 Team Amazon Log - Goals, Progress, and Bragging Rights!**

Greetings fellow Amazons, lurkers, and Amazons-in-training! It’s a new year, and I can tell it’s gonna be a good one! The holidays are over and the weights are calling, so in the famous words of KimP, it’s time to “Put down the damn fork and get back on track, woman!!"

This thread is a place where you can share your personal fitness goals for 2012. Want to do a full body weight pull up? Want to bench with the “big girl plates?” Want to DL 2 plates, 3 plates?! Post your goals up here! We want to see new goals achieved and old PRs smashed! Feel free to post your progress pics as well, big things can happen in a year. And if you get an epic feat of Amazonian strength or new PR on video then oh hell yes post it up here and show off what you can do!

To make things a bit more interesting there will even be a couple of fun challenges and competitions held in here along the way, and you’ll be able to win some cool Team Amazon gear! Stay tuned!

All are welcome to participate in this thread. It doesn’t matter how much you lift or how long you’ve been working out – as long as you have solid goals for 2012, will give 110% to reach them, and will support your fellow Sisters of Iron in their quest for greatness, then you’re in the right place!

Alright, let’s get this party started!

And my 2012 goals…
    thehobbes:
    -Back Squat 200lbs for reps
    -BB Bench 155x10
    -Do a chin up with a 45 plate

My Amazon sisters have been a huge motivating factor and support system in my training and bodybuilding lifestyle, and I know this is true for a lot of you out there. Thanks guys! Let’s keep this thing going!

So what are YOUR goals???
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IN..of course About time this happened!

Boz's goals for 2011:

Be stage ready for the Adela Garcia show in mid June and make the top 5
    compete in one other show around the same time
    BP 135 (more than once, lol)
    OH press 50lbs
    MAKE my abs OBEY and come out of hiding, lol!

These are my gym goals. Goals for the rest of my life are to get my out of gym life in as good a shape as my gym life.

Happy New Year!
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become." Buddha

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    FAWK YEAH!

Mo's Goals:

Outside of the Gym--

-Eat more food
    -Gain some muscle after chronic dieting for like EVER!
    -Learn to appreciate all that I have in front of me!!

Inside the Gym--

-Squat 205 x 1 (ATG)
    -Deadlift 285 x 1
    -Bench 185 x 1

2012 is going to ROCK!
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome-sauce!
    Originally Posted by bosgirlin09 View Post

Boz's goals for 2011:

OH press 50lbs

These are my gym goals. Goals for the rest of my life are to get my out of gym life in as good a shape as my gym life.

Happy New Year!
    Oooo more comps for Boz, we'll be cheering you on! Lulz at abs, you show 'em!

I like the improving your out of gym life too, very nice!

Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    FAWK YEAH!

Mo's Goals:

Outside of the Gym--

-Eat more food
    -Gain some muscle after chronic dieting for like EVER!
    -Learn to appreciate all that I have in front of me!!

Inside the Gym--

-Squat 205 x 1 (ATG)
    -Deadlift 285 x 1
    -Bench 185 x 1

2012 is going to ROCK!
    Hey Mo! Strong goals all around, IN for seeing a 285 DL PR in '12.
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

-H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    AWESOME thread, Hobbes.
    Thank you.
    I have only been here for a short time, but am so glad I found you all and the amazing support and fun here.

I don't yet have specific weight (as in lifts, not scale) goals, but to begin general goals include:

Progressively increase weight in all lifts (track on paper and in journal)
    Continue to make progress on my first official program (WS4SB)
    Lose body fat/cellulite ...then....
    Bulk sometime in 2012!!!
    Do a chin up and pull up (currently can do none)
    Complete some Amazon challenges
    Continue to find balance/peace with my binge eating/sweets issue. Work in progress.

THANK YOU all. You all ROCK.
    Happy New Year, Amazons!
    Here is to a fabulous 2012!
    "You pass on more to your children and your grandchildren than your eye color, your hair color, your crooked smile. You also pass on your enthusiasm, your spirit, your desire to compete. You provide the living example that they can become more than they ever thought they could. Because you did.”
    -- Nike

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

Dutchie1972 is just really nice. (+1000) Dutchie1972 is just really nice. (+1000) Dutchie1972 is just really nice. (+1000) Dutchie1972 is just really nice. (+1000) Dutchie1972 is just really nice. (+1000) Dutchie1972 is just really nice. (+1000) Dutchie1972 is just really nice. (+1000) Dutchie1972 is just really nice. (+1000) Dutchie1972 is just really nice. (+1000) Dutchie1972 is just really nice. (+1000) Dutchie1972 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cool initiative Hobbes. Like H, I havent been around here for a long time and I appreciate the welcome!

In 2012, I will:
    # kick ass at the gym and consistently increase the weight on all lifts
    # prepare healthy food and ban booze 90% of the time
    # be able to do real chin-ups
    # reduce my body fat to 22.5%
    # wear a two piece bikini for the first time ever!

Im very eager to get started tomorrow,
    Train hard, expect success!

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yahoo!!! Lookie what I found this morning

TEAM AMAZON.......you rock!

My goals for 2012:

Have a successful cut....drop BF to about 16-17%

To FINALLY complete my personal training certification program (been sitting on it for about a year)

Find my abs.....damnit I know they're in there!

Do 4pps leg presses (I'm at 3pps now)

BB curl 70 pounds (I'm at 55 now)

Continue to focus on the positive and smile a lot

2012.....YEAR OF THE AMAZON
    BOOM!
    Last edited by swooshie; 01-01-2012 at 10:28 AM.
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for putting this up, Hobbes

How were you able to put together your video? I've got a Youtube account but I have no idea how to edit and put things to music. Maybe that should be one of my goals .

As far as fitness goals, I'm following the 5/3/1 program and I just went through and entered the numbers in my Excel worksheet for the whole year and I've got my work cut out for me. Good thing I got microplates for Christmas. I know there is no way I'm going to not stall out at some point in time but this is what it projects out to:

Deadlift 285 lbs
    Overhead Press 83.5 lbs
    Squat 205 lbs
    Bench Press 115 lbs

Will be interesting to see how close I can get to these goals. Deadlift of 225, OHP of 75, squat of 160 and BP of 110 might be more realistic.

Other fitness goals:

--Get down to 20 % bodyfat. I have a repeat Dexa scan scheduled in April so we'll see how successful I am at cutting.
    --Do a full dead hang chin-up. Currently doing ones that maybe/possibly are below 90 % angle.
    --Do a pull-up. Can't even imagine doing a dead-hang one at this point in time.
    --Participate in some Amazon challenges.

Here's to an Amazon-ing 2012!
    Last edited by CathyVee; 01-01-2012 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Used wrong numbers from spreadsheet
    My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140511571

ProMera Pump Extreme Log with IrishLassie78: COMPLETED

*TEAM AMAZON* -- Sisterhood of Iron

pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happy New Year!

My main goal is to go to The Arnold in March with KimP

Oh, and to not hate her for making me do the push-up challenge
    My Journal
    Sometimes there's lifting talk. Sometimes notsomuch.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135168601

*Sponsored* ProMera CapsiBlast=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153005161

*Sponsored* ProMera Con-Cret=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146080323&p=907575483&posted=1#post907575483

Benched 185x2 and isn't afraid to tell you ALL about it:)

-H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pharty View Post
    I wanna go!!!
    Someday.
    "You pass on more to your children and your grandchildren than your eye color, your hair color, your crooked smile. You also pass on your enthusiasm, your spirit, your desire to compete. You provide the living example that they can become more than they ever thought they could. Because you did.”
    -- Nike

Team Amazon unite! Glad to see so many joining in!

-H- those are excellent goals, I'll be excited to see how you do with a bulk! Working your way up to do chins/pullups is a major milestone IMO, go get it girl, BOOYAH!

Hi Dutchie, nice to see some newer people joining, welcome!

Swooshie - yooooo! Best of luck with the cut! Mighty impressive leg press and bicep curl you've got already, BOOM!

Originally Posted by CathyVee
    How were you able to put together your video? I've got a Youtube account but I have no idea how to edit and put things to music. Maybe that should be one of my goals
    Welcome Cathy! I edit my vids in Windows Movie Maker - trim vids, combine them, add music, images, all that fun stuff. I think it's standard on any newer computer (finally bought myself a new laptop for Christmas), but I honestly don't remember ever running across it on my old one. Strong goals, I like it! I'm interested to see how you like 5/3/1, I need to finally pull the trigger on that one and try it.

Strong lifts and solid goals in here already, keep 'em coming Team Amazon!
    Current PRs:

Happy New Year!

Oh, and to not hate her for making me do the push-up challenge
    Hi P! Lulz, by set 4 I'm cursing her. After the final set I'm all "I got dis."
    Current PRs:

bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hloy ****e! I just watched that video...didn't show up for me the first time. I want a ham shirt that says "Im the one squattin in your curl rack" IMMEDIATELY, lol!! Girl that was one badazz bench press...Im totally jealous. Inspired to go kick some serious azz in the gym right this minute, but Im stuck in the muck and mire of cleaning my kids rooms...blerg.

Great job though! Im going to get a vid of me doing my 75lb clean and press. Thats my proudest PR at the moment.
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become." Buddha

Hloy ****e! I just watched that video...didn't show up for me the first time.
    Me too- read this then went back and watched vid- AWESOME! on all the lifts. WOWZA! And Love the vid in general. Motivating.
    -- Nike

pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just watched it too! Makes me want to eat more. Especially some steak.

LOVE the flaming Team Amazon!
    My Journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146080323&p=907575483&posted=1#post907575483

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My 2012 Goals:

**Complete the Galveston Half Ironman; must overcome the anxiety of a choppy open water swim.
    **Compete in my first figure competion...the Adela Garcia Classic in June...and place.
    **Start my first ever bulk after ^^ competition! (yeah for more food)
    **Work back up to squatting 250lb
    **Deadlift at least 200lb
    **Bench press 135lb (got close to this in high school but have lost a lot of strength; time to get it back)
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    My 2012 Goals:

**Complete the Galveston Half Ironman; must overcome the anxiety of a choppy open water swim.
    **Compete in my first figure competion...the Adela Garcia Classic in June...and place.
    **Bench press 135lb (got close to this in high school but have lost a lot of strength; time to get it back)
    So exciting to be working towards your first competition and Half Ironman! I'll look forward to hearing about your training. That open water swim would be the killer for me, too.
    -- Nike

Boz's goals for 2011:

Be stage ready for the Adela Garcia show in mid June and make the top 5...
    Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    My 2012 Goals:

^^^Oh wow we have TWO Texas Amazons competing in the same comp this summer, sweet!

Ironman = bad azz! Happy training, Megdaig!

Hloy ****e! I just watched that video...didn't show up for me the first time. I want a ham shirt that says "Im the one squattin in your curl rack" IMMEDIATELY, lol!! Girl that was one badazz bench press...Im totally jealous. Inspired to go kick some serious azz in the gym right this minute, but Im stuck in the muck and mire of cleaning my kids rooms...blerg.

Great job though! Im going to get a vid of me doing my 75lb clean and press. Thats my proudest PR at the moment.
    Thanks Boz! Yeah get that C&P up here, we wanna see you going beast mode in da gym!

That's so funny how everyone's amused by my cartoon ham, lol. I'm gonna post up the Team Amazon gear designs (and a couple Ham Shirt designs of course ) in this thread and see what you guys think.
    Current PRs:

Picking up the pieces newbeginning828's Avatar
    newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Woooo! This is an awesome thread! Thanks Hammy for making this happen! Excited to see the gear!

I'm thrilled to have 2012 finally here and making this year my best!!! Can't wait to see great things happen!

Here's what I'm looking forward to doing this year:
    -Complete a successful slow bulk and put on a good 15lbs; w/as much muscle as I can
    -Finish NROLFW and pick a new program to aid the above (maybe PHAT, 5-3-1, or 5x5)
    -Bench 135
    -Squat at least 1.5xBW
    -Break 200lb DL
    -Work up to weighted Pullups & Chins w/sets of 10

THIS IS OUR YEAR LADIES!!!!
    "The minute you lose confidence in yourself and stop believing... you've lost" by Jan Matthews
    **TEAM AMAZON** Sisterhood of Iron

My Building Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139809523

Summer Lifting w/Promera! (COMPLETED)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146024643

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow....impressive goals here! In the spirit of this thread I wanted to show all of you the bumper sticker I have on my car. I look at this every day, because as every good Team Amazon member knows, failure is not on option

I also thought I would reveal my age because, just like the scale, age is just a number and should never be used as an excuse for anything. So.......

Swooshie will turn (gulp) 55 in 2012

I like the flaming Team Amazon picture.........cause Amazon girls are on fire!!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by swooshie; 01-01-2012 at 09:13 PM. Reason: No one could see my cool bumper sticker :(
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Andrea's 2012 gym/fitness goals:

1.) diet the month of January

2.) then spend most of the rest of the year in another long, slow bulk

3.) squat 1.5x bw for reps; I'ma call that 180, but that might need to be revised upwards depending on how that bulk goes

4.) refrain from fukcing up my shoulder again

5.) and if I manage #4, be benching the 50lb dbs for a 5x5 by the end of the year
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000)
    My goals for 2012 are:

Not to backslide into bad old habits
    Get waist back
    Continue to shape glutes
    Not get hung up on getting stronger but be cool with wanting to look good
    Love others well, but love thyself the most

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can't believe all the amazing gals (and their goals) up in hurrrr!! Talk about inspiring .......
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

Thanks Boz! Yeah get that C&P up here, we wanna see you going beast mode in da gym!

That's so funny how everyone's amused by my cartoon ham, lol. I'm gonna post up the Team Amazon gear designs (and a couple Ham Shirt designs of course ) in this thread and see what you guys think.[/QUOTE]

No, Im serious...I really do want a shirt that says that with the Ham with the gunz...I think it would be awesome!!

Katiesema has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Completely IN TEAM AMAZON!
    Great Idea, unity in numbers!

**** 2012 GOALS ****
    Cut my body fat to 15% (slow and steady wins the race, right?)
    Commit harder to my clean eating diet!
    Bring out abs, they are somewhere there! I know!
    Inspire people to make a healthy change!

Bring on 2012! Lets dominate.
    KatieYilmaz

Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    Wow....impressive goals here! In the spirit of this thread I wanted to show all of you the bumper sticker I have on my car. I look at this every day, because as every good Team Amazon member knows, failure is not on option:

I also thought I would reveal my age because, just like the scale, age is just a number and should never be used as an excuse for anything. So.......

Swooshie will turn (gulp) 55 in 2012

I like the flaming Team Amazon picture.........cause Amazon girls are on fire!!
    Your bumper sticker isn't showing up for me

I find I'm getting better with age
    My Journal

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Boz's goals for 2011:

OH press 50lbs

Happy New Year!
    I'm wondering if this is a typo because I cannot fathom you having delts like those and just doing the bar for OHP.

Maybe you mean 50lb DBs or something?

All the best for 2012 ladies!

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    I'm wondering if this is a typo because I cannot fathom you having delts like those and just doing the bar for OHP.

Maybe you mean 50lb DBs or something?

All the best for 2012 ladies!
    Yup....I mean dbs

I'm soooo close (@ 45lbs on a good day).

W...you're like an honorary Amazon...what are your goals?

squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Goals for 2012:

- Lose fat. I get thin every summer, but I've never really gotten my body fat very low. I've never come close to seeing abs. I want to get really serious and buckle down on the diet.

- I also want to work on my lower body strength, as I feel it's really lagging behind my upper body. I realize that probably won't happen while I'm trying to lose fat, but later this year I'll do another bulk.

- Not have any hangovers. I don't drink super often, but when I do, I drink an insane amount. I've had a lot of pretty bad drinking binges this year. I never mean to drink that much of course. It seems to be all or nothing with me. Alcohol is the one thing I have trouble doing in moderation when I'm at a party and with certain people. I don't plan to give up drinking entirely, but I need to stop this crap where I get so drunk that I don't remember coming home. This will also help with #1 above.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

My bodybuilding journal:
    Squeaks' Journey to a hotter bod and other life stuff - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135424291

ProMera Sports SUMMER LOG PROMO: Con-Cret - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146257573 (complete)

Your bumper sticker isn't showing up for me
    Now I can't see it either....hahaha!

It says:

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"

I went back and fixed it.....I think!
    Last edited by swooshie; 01-01-2012 at 09:14 PM.