Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I want to look like you.. mrmbm's Avatar
    mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Okay, Mich's in on the AMAZON thread!! LOL

My goals for 2012:

*Lose that last damn 30lbs.

*Improve my strength so that I can actually do an unassisted pull up

*Round out my delts...the fat loss will help this immensely

*Get my passion for deadlifts back. For some reason I fell out of love with them.

*Run a 10k this summer with my sister. I can handle a 5k no problem...time to challenge myself

And I love the fire logo! I think you should include "I'm squatting in your curl rack" on the fire logo one too! LOL

I'd take it on a black tank...I hate stuff on my arms when i work out...

I AM SO GLAD TO BE BACK!!!
    I'm never gonna be this fat again...
    --------------------------

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

My latest journal! Follow along...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141007621

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pharty View Post
    I can't help but see/think that #4 is wearing a helmet.
    She's not??? HaHa! I thought this whole time that WAS a helmet!! Well, I guess those damn weights do hurt when they clunk an Amazon on the noggin! What about a side ponytail, Hammie? Or just some wild hooker hair

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Every time I drew a human the hair really tripped me up, srs. Aside from making sure I didn't end up with a bunch of bald Amazons running around I tried my hardest to not make my cartoon people look like they got smacked in the face with a 45lb plate. Hams are so much easier to draw. lol
    You crack me up!!

Originally Posted by shirehobbit View Post
    Swooshie, I turned 55 last October! The plus side is you start getting some of the senior discounts and no ones believes you are 55! On Friday I asked a cashier about it and she thought I was lying about my age to get the discount.

I love your bumper sticker! I got it in magnet form for my brother when he transferred from a long stay in the ICU to Sub Acute Care last year.
    He's home now. He still can't use his upper limbs, but he rides the recumbent bike in the family room everyday. He's my inspiration.

Shire
    Yea!! Another rockin hot old person I hear ya, I look at some of the women our age and hope to God I don't look that frumpy and, um, old!

I'm sorry about your brother. I don't know the story but it sounds tragic. My thoughts are with the both of you.

Nice to meet you, Shire
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi Swooshie! Nice meeting you, too!

"Old" is a state of mind! And often times one's achin' joints!

My bro was in a motorcycle accident in November 2010 and suffered spinal cord injuries (but thankfully no head injuries). He has a strong will and determination and humor which is a big help when adjusting to the "new normal".

Shire

*TEAM AMAZON* - Sisterhood of Iron
    My journal - Shire's Half Century Wonder!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128158481

2012 Goals
    Barbell Bench Press: 110
    Bodyweight: 125

KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love all the designs, I'm looking forward to explaining to the guys at the gym that Team Amazon is my female bodybuilding team (with a few honorary male members ) that I belong too!

I like black because when I load weight plates up on my chest they tend to leave the white shirts dirty. LOL! See, there is a method to the madness. Maybe I can get a dirt colored shirt... haha

Oh, Hai Amazons
    -KimP

cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Best new find while avoiding work on my first day back in the office! w00t! Thanks Auntie Hammie!

let's see... goals for 2012...
    hmmm.... I don't want to be tapped for an Army weigh-in anymore. I want my weight to be just right for that. Which also has me estimating a goal size 8 this year... (hopefully before summer hits)

I want to greatly improve my APFT (Army Physical Fitness Test) score. My last APFT was in August, and it was my first post-partum test, so I should see some score increases when I take it again in April. My husband used to run "Special Pops" when he was in the Army, so he's going to help me out with improving my run time too. The current KimP push-up challenge should definitely help my push-up score.

I just wanna get stronger. period. I know that I am nowhere near my true PRs for various lifts, so I can't really list a goal number yet.

I would like to be able to do a handful of pull ups/chin ups.

I want a random stranger to ask me "Do you work out?"
    I'm gonna be one to watch in 2012. Just wait and see.

Dirty Old Uncle Sam Likes His Women Fit and Trim
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136368681&page=1

*Team Amazon* Sisterhood of Iron

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lexagon View Post
    So much win in this thread! Love #4 she does look like she has a helmet on but we're Amazons!
    The Amazon Army has arrived and we're off to invade the squat racks!

Originally Posted by shirehobbit View Post
    Hobbes, I love the flames! I would like #1 on a cotton t-shirt with a black background please! #2 is also rad! The one where the lifter looks like she is wearing a miltary helmet cracks me up! Your ham drawing and quotes are hilarious!

Count me in as a member of the Sisterhood of Iron!
    Happy to have you!
    My 2012 Goals:

Get my "before tragedy befell my family and I broke my leg" PRs back:

Bench Press: 105#
    Smith Machine Squat: 150#

Build up my left leg so that it is as strong as my right leg.

Attain my body weight goal of 125#.

Cheers,

Shire
    *hugs* Don't worry, 2012 WILL be better.

Originally Posted by mrmbm View Post
    Okay, Mich's in on the AMAZON thread!! LOL

My goals for 2012:

*Lose that last damn 30lbs.

*Improve my strength so that I can actually do an unassisted pull up

*Round out my delts...the fat loss will help this immensely

*Get my passion for deadlifts back. For some reason I fell out of love with them.

*Run a 10k this summer with my sister. I can handle a 5k no problem...time to challenge myself

And I love the fire logo! I think you should include "I'm squatting in your curl rack" on the fire logo one too! LOL

I'd take it on a black tank...I hate stuff on my arms when i work out...

I AM SO GLAD TO BE BACK!!!
    Welcome back! Looks like the fire logo is winning, glad you like it!
    Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    She's not??? HaHa! I thought this whole time that WAS a helmet!! Well, I guess those damn weights do hurt when they clunk an Amazon on the noggin! What about a side ponytail, Hammie? Or just some wild hooker hair
    Heehee, I should've just put her in a baseball cap. I considered a ponytail, but it'd be all "oh hai I'm a ponytail sticking out to one side all awkwardly, don't mind me!" Trollface.ponytail

Originally Posted by KimPossible98 View Post
    I love all the designs, I'm looking forward to explaining to the guys at the gym that Team Amazon is my female bodybuilding team (with a few honorary male members ) that I belong too!

I like black because when I load weight plates up on my chest they tend to leave the white shirts dirty. LOL! See, there is a method to the madness. Maybe I can get a dirt colored shirt... haha

Oh, Hai Amazons
    I know what you mean about the white - between my obsession with bbq sauce and my Neutragena self tanner white shirts can be a bit risky, lol. The black tanks w/ fire logo will probably be the main shirt and I'll get a couple other designs on the gray and white too. I just got one sample shirt in the mail of #2 Fire Flex and really it doesn't do the Team Amazon fire logo justice because it's pretty small being placed on the other image. Can't wait to see how one comes out printed full size!

You know what I don't understand KimP, people who wear white PANTS, wtf is that about? Sooo many reasons that's a bad idea, lol.

Originally Posted by cynthia_waz View Post
    Best new find while avoiding work on my first day back in the office! w00t! Thanks Auntie Hammie!

let's see... goals for 2012...
    hmmm.... I don't want to be tapped for an Army weigh-in anymore. I want my weight to be just right for that. Which also has me estimating a goal size 8 this year... (hopefully before summer hits)

I want to greatly improve my APFT (Army Physical Fitness Test) score. My last APFT was in August, and it was my first post-partum test, so I should see some score increases when I take it again in April. My husband used to run "Special Pops" when he was in the Army, so he's going to help me out with improving my run time too. The current KimP push-up challenge should definitely help my push-up score.

I just wanna get stronger. period. I know that I am nowhere near my true PRs for various lifts, so I can't really list a goal number yet.

I would like to be able to do a handful of pull ups/chin ups.

I want a random stranger to ask me "Do you work out?"
    Hey Cyntia_waz! Solid Army goals you have there. I tell ya I feel like I'm in the Army and am doing punishment pushups when I do the Pushup Challenge, haha! I will become really good at pushups by the end of this though.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Picking up the pieces newbeginning828's Avatar
    newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I know what you mean about the white - between my obsession with bbq sauce and my Neutragena self tanner white shirts can be a bit risky, lol. The black tanks w/ fire logo will probably be the main shirt and I'll get a couple other designs on the gray and white too. I just got one sample shirt in the mail of #2 Fire Flex and really it doesn't do the Team Amazon fire logo justice because it's pretty small being placed on the other image. Can't wait to see how one comes out printed full size!
    Woo... I'm sick for a few and this thread goes flying by! Love the designs Hobbes!

Can't wait to see what the actual shirts look like... are you going to model 'em for us!
    "The minute you lose confidence in yourself and stop believing... you've lost" by Jan Matthews
    **TEAM AMAZON** Sisterhood of Iron

My Building Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139809523

Summer Lifting w/Promera! (COMPLETED)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146024643

lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000)
    The Amazon Army has arrived and we're off to invade the squat racks!
    See you got the right idea!

Heehee, I should've just put her in a baseball cap. I considered a ponytail, but it'd be all "oh hai I'm a ponytail sticking out to one side all awkwardly, don't mind me!" Trollface.ponytail
    This reminds me that I need to find a good hat to workout in, my hair is driving me nuts! LOL the ponytail would have been funny.

YAY for samples. Nothing wrong w/ a little ... or A LOT of BBQ sauce. Random, but do you make your own?

You know what I don't understand KimP, people who wear white PANTS, wtf is that about? Sooo many reasons that's a bad idea, lol.
    ^^^^ couldn't agree more. 1000% Who thought up that brilliant idea. Whats worse is white spandex/stretch pants? Really did you not realize they were SEE THROUGH! Oh prob not.
    I worked at a yacht club one summer and we had to wear dark blue shirts and WHITE shorts. Or khaki pants and white shirts. I was like either way .. we're F'd. Why can't I wear khaki shorts. Sheesh. You'd think they would have changed it to dark shirts after the kids had a make your own sundae night. Let's just say that many of us looked like sundaes. Bahahaha!
    Current Log:
    Promera - Gluta Blast and Amino-Tren with derickb - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164803381

Past Logs:
    Promera Sports - Gluta-Tren & Con-Cret - Swoosh & Lex - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146265453

bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Today I hit 50 lbs on incline db bench. 2 reps.

Just braggin
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become." Buddha

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cynthia_waz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my ipod died a few weeks ago. the hubs bought me a new one today so that i could start the new year out right.
    I'm gonna be one to watch in 2012. Just wait and see.

Dirty Old Uncle Sam Likes His Women Fit and Trim
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136368681&page=1

*Team Amazon* Sisterhood of Iron

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by newbeginning828 View Post
    Woo... I'm sick for a few and this thread goes flying by! Love the designs Hobbes!

Can't wait to see what the actual shirts look like... are you going to model 'em for us!
    Aww hope you feel better soon! Yes I can Vanna-White it up!

YAY for samples. Nothing wrong w/ a little ... or A LOT of BBQ sauce. Random, but do you make your own?
    Make my own bbq sauce?? I thought only scientists were allowed to do that! lol I need to look into this...

I worked at a yacht club one summer and we had to wear dark blue shirts and WHITE shorts. Or khaki pants and white shirts. I was like either way .. we're F'd. Why can't I wear khaki shorts. Sheesh. You'd think they would have changed it to dark shirts after the kids had a make your own sundae night. Let's just say that many of us looked like sundaes. Bahahaha!
    LOL at the thought of a mob of children with sticky chocolate and ice cream hands attacking the workers dressed in nice white clothes!

Originally Posted by bosgirlin09 View Post

Just braggin
    BOOM - PURE AMAZONIAN STRENGTH!!!!!!

Originally Posted by cynthia_waz View Post
    my ipod died a few weeks ago. the hubs bought me a new one today so that i could start the new year out right.
    I am sorry for your loss, srs. I will probably shed a tear when my origional ipod goes out.
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    today i hit 50 lbs on incline db bench. 2 reps.

Just braggin

DO NOT FUK WITH THE AMAZON!!

Wowzer!!

Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I agree that white pants aren't very practical (I stopped wearing light-coloured khakis because I'd get a stain on them .00000063 secs after putting them on) but I confess that my head was turned many a time by chicks in white capris.... esp. if they had the butt and the legs to pull it off.

I don't think I've ever seen someone wear them in the gym though... probably not a good idea lol.

kelseyfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyfl will become famous soon enough. (+50) kelseyfl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would love to be able to do 100 pushups. My overall goal is to build muscle and lean out!

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)

Just braggin

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............more fuel for my fire
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You b!tches are STRONG!

I'll be back in a few years.
    My Journal
    Sometimes there's lifting talk. Sometimes notsomuch.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135168601

*Sponsored* ProMera CapsiBlast=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153005161

*Sponsored* ProMera Con-Cret=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146080323&p=907575483&posted=1#post907575483

Benched 185x2 and isn't afraid to tell you ALL about it:)

-H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You b!tches are STRONG!
    x100!!
    LOL. So inspiring!!!
    "You pass on more to your children and your grandchildren than your eye color, your hair color, your crooked smile. You also pass on your enthusiasm, your spirit, your desire to compete. You provide the living example that they can become more than they ever thought they could. Because you did.”
    -- Nike

kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thank you for posting this Hobbes!!! Honestly, if I had never picked up a weight in my life I would be running to the gym to try it after reading your into! It was very inspiring!!!!

My lifting goals are posted in my signature but outside the gym I am also aiming to cut my BF% from 25.2% (been there forever) to anywhere between 18-22% and finally (finally) get back to my pre peri-men weight of 138 lbs (weighed in at 147.7 this am).

I'm also playing around with the idea of a 5K run this spring. I've only just started to run in a serious fashion over the last couple of months but it's presenting several physical challenges that I need to work out. I have a lot of reading and experimenting to do with this one for sure before I can say I would be ready. But you are the first group of anyone(s) that I have shared this little pipe dream with so I guess now I better make it happen huh?!?

Lastly but most importantly, my goal for this year is to be healthy and happy and to be reinvigorated by even the baby-est of steps that I take toward reaching my goals. No more beating myself up because I couldn't complete 5 Hurricane rounds or couldn't get past 205# on my deads. This year is going to be all about the positive!

Thanks again for this super thread! Good luck to all who are trying to be better this year than last and my wish for you all is this...

"May the best thing that happened to you in 2011 be the absolute worst thing you have to suffer through in 2012"
    You have to train your mind the same way you train your body. You must protect it against the negative and feed it with the positive. Be mindful of what you watch, what you read and who you allow to influence you. Learn to consider your thoughts emotions and actions. Trust your gut face your fears head on and never quit. AJ Roberts

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143102443

You b!tches are STRONG!
    ^^^I LOLed.

Originally Posted by kjake55 View Post
    Thank you for posting this Hobbes!!! Honestly, if I had never picked up a weight in my life I would be running to the gym to try it after reading your into! It was very inspiring!!!!

My lifting goals are posted in my signature but outside the gym I am also aiming to cut my BF% from 25.2% (been there forever) to anywhere between 18-22% and finally (finally) get back to my pre peri-men weight of 138 lbs (weighed in at 147.7 this am).

I'm also playing around with the idea of a 5K run this spring. I've only just started to run in a serious fashion over the last couple of months but it's presenting several physical challenges that I need to work out. I have a lot of reading and experimenting to do with this one for sure before I can say I would be ready. But you are the first group of anyone(s) that I have shared this little pipe dream with so I guess now I better make it happen huh?!?

Lastly but most importantly, my goal for this year is to be healthy and happy and to be reinvigorated by even the baby-est of steps that I take toward reaching my goals. No more beating myself up because I couldn't complete 5 Hurricane rounds or couldn't get past 205# on my deads. This year is going to be all about the positive!

Thanks again for this super thread! Good luck to all who are trying to be better this year than last and my wish for you all is this...

"May the best thing that happened to you in 2011 be the absolute worst thing you have to suffer through in 2012"
    Hey kjake55, glad I could inspire. Mirin' the already solid lifting numbers in your sig. Keep up the positive attitude, it's exactly what we need around here! Also there are a lot of ladies here who are serious into running as well, I'm sure they'd be able to help you out with any challenges you're having there.
    Current PRs:

-H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good luck to you as well!
    Regarding the running, if the things to work out are not injuries (that need time to recover) you can definitely train to run some 5k's! So far I have done multiple 5, 10, and 15k's and six half marathons. All possible by just following a training plan!! Right now, though, I am focusing on the weightlifting and running is taking a back seat. My goal for 2012 = muscle. As well as healthy and happy of course.
    "You pass on more to your children and your grandchildren than your eye color, your hair color, your crooked smile. You also pass on your enthusiasm, your spirit, your desire to compete. You provide the living example that they can become more than they ever thought they could. Because you did.”
    -- Nike

lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Aww hope you feel better soon! Yes I can Vanna-White it up!
    Wouldn't that be Hamming it up?

Make my own bbq sauce?? I thought only scientists were allowed to do that! lol I need to look into this...
    And here I thought this would have been something you had perfected. Of course you can make your own sauce. Sometimes it's fun to play mad scientist in the kitchen!

LOL at the thought of a mob of children with sticky chocolate and ice cream hands attacking the workers dressed in nice white clothes!
    I laughed pretty hard. Gotta love kids!

I am sorry for your loss, srs. I will probably shed a tear when my origional ipod goes out.
    I finally "upgraded" to a nano 2 years ago, best purchase ever! And it's shiny red! Can't beat that.

You b!tches are STRONG!

I'll be back in a few years.
    LOL'd ... if you need a few years I probably need a decade!
    Current Log:
    Promera - Gluta Blast and Amino-Tren with derickb - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164803381

Past Logs:
    Promera Sports - Gluta-Tren & Con-Cret - Swoosh & Lex - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146265453

kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here's a quick question...is it ok to add the Team Amazon tag to my signature or is that something that is earned? I don't want to spill weight on anyones toes by just throwing it on there. P.S. if it's an earned tag tell me what I need to do to be there! :-)
    You have to train your mind the same way you train your body. You must protect it against the negative and feed it with the positive. Be mindful of what you watch, what you read and who you allow to influence you. Learn to consider your thoughts emotions and actions. Trust your gut face your fears head on and never quit. AJ Roberts

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143102443

Wouldn't that be Hamming it up?
    LOL it would, I also had ham for breakfast today, just wanted to share that... cause it was AWESOME!

And here I thought this would have been something you had perfected. Of course you can make your own sauce. Sometimes it's fun to play mad scientist in the kitchen!
    And the fire dept has been to my house before, srs.

Here's a quick question...is it ok to add the Team Amazon tag to my signature or is that something that is earned? I don't want to spill weight on anyones toes by just throwing it on there. P.S. if it's an earned tag tell me what I need to do to be there! :-)
    You seem cool so we'll let ya in , seriously your current stats of 205DL, 95B, and 165S show you're doing it right. We have people at many different levels of experience and strength joining all the time. You will of course be required to support your fellow Amazons in their training and goals, and when you do something epic in the gym you MUST brag about it over here.
    Current PRs:

LOL it would, I also had ham for breakfast today, just wanted to share that... cause it was AWESOME!
    LMAO ... weird truth here, i only like spiral baked ham. srs

And the fire dept has been to my house before, srs.
    Ha! Not surprised. What'd you blow up?

You seem cool so we'll let ya in , seriously your current stats of 205DL, 95B, and 165S show you're doing it right. We have people at many different levels of experience and strength joining all the time. You will of course be required to support your fellow Amazons in their training and goals, and when you do something epic in the gym you MUST brag about it over here.
    And if you don't have a journal yet you should start one. Not a requirement, but always a good thing. You've got some pretty impressive numbers there Welcome!

Brag Moment
    Benched 75 x 20 last night - whaaaaa? oh yeah!
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

I want to look like you.. mrmbm's Avatar
    mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lexagon;808092891

[b
    Brag Moment[/b]
    Benched 75 x 20 last night - whaaaaa? oh yeah!
    Nice! Tried to rep you but apparently i must spread some love around...next time!
    I'm never gonna be this fat again...
    --------------------------

My latest journal! Follow along...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141007621

Originally Posted by mrmbm View Post
    Nice! Tried to rep you but apparently i must spread some love around...next time!
    Me, too! Tried to rep a LOT of ladies today- but need to spread it around, then gave too much in 24 hours. LOL. either way, thank you all for continued feedback and support. Amazons rock!
    -- Nike

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My brag moment...

Was told by another woman at the gym that I had an amazing body.

Not a PR or anything but it did happen in the gym, and it's good confirmation that I'm headed in the right direction.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

^^^ Great bragging moment. Congrats!!
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

I....WANT.....A....CHEESEBURGER.......WITH......FR IES

Didn't though ......grilled chicken breast with 2 cups of green beans

Swooshie gonna make it through this cut.......lalalalala

and I'm not even a b!tch

yet

pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Leg Press PRs today!!

2ppsx10
    3ppsx2 (which is funny because it never should have happened. KimP told me to add 45lbs total...I'm stupid)

(I haven't done much of these because I was doing NROL4W which is compound moves )
    My Journal
    Sometimes there's lifting talk. Sometimes notsomuch.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135168601

*Sponsored* ProMera CapsiBlast=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153005161

*Sponsored* ProMera Con-Cret=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146080323&p=907575483&posted=1#post907575483

Benched 185x2 and isn't afraid to tell you ALL about it:)