Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bosgirlin09 View Post
    Yup....I mean dbs

I'm soooo close (@ 45lbs on a good day).

W...you're like an honorary Amazon...what are your goals?
    Did you just call me a chick??

More than anything else I'd just like to get my focus back again and get my lifts back to where they were when I was at my peak (295 bench, 405 dead). I would also like to get my core and lower body a lot stronger so squatting doesn't seem like a struggle against life itself. lol.

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    I also thought I would reveal my age because, just like the scale, age is just a number and should never be used as an excuse for anything. So.......

Swooshie will turn (gulp) 55 in 2012
    Holy crap, just looked at progress pics, would've guessed a couple decades lower, srs. Swooshiesrockinit.jpg

Originally Posted by pharty View Post
    I find I'm getting better with age
    In before finewine.jpg

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    I would also like to get my core and lower body a lot stronger so squatting doesn't seem like a struggle against life itself. lol.
    Hey Wayne! ^^^Lol, good goal!
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So my goal for today was to not curse, um, anyone while doing those dang push-ups. I regret to report that I did NOT meet that goal.

Then I'm watching my (large) buddy do push-ups with his feet up high and hands on freaking DBs so his ROM was insane!

BLERG!
    My Journal
    Sometimes there's lifting talk. Sometimes notsomuch.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135168601

*Sponsored* ProMera CapsiBlast=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153005161

*Sponsored* ProMera Con-Cret=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146080323&p=907575483&posted=1#post907575483

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

Benched 185x2 and isn't afraid to tell you ALL about it:)

-H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Swooshie will turn (gulp) 55 in 2012
    WOW Just caught this after reading Hobbes's post- never would have guessed, either!!
    AWESOME and inspiring. Thanks for sharing that with us.
    "You pass on more to your children and your grandchildren than your eye color, your hair color, your crooked smile. You also pass on your enthusiasm, your spirit, your desire to compete. You provide the living example that they can become more than they ever thought they could. Because you did.”
    -- Nike

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Team Amazon Gear Designs!

Alright Amazons, here are my Team Amazon shirt/tank top designs (and some Ham designs as well since so many people seemed to like my origional Ham Shirt. ) Like the cartoon hams I am always posting, lol, I drew and created these from scratch (all except for the slim, flexing woman which is a stock image), then ran them through Photoshop to sharpen them up a bit. I hope you guys like them; I had a lot of fun making them.

A lot of people have shown interest in getting tank tops instead of t-shirts, but I'm not opposed to having both if enough people want the tee option. Like I mentioned previously I'm still getting in some sample shirts from a few printing companies and will certainly post up pics of the actual shirts. I'm posting the images here on a white or black background so everybody can see them (not everyone is using the same layout/background color on this forum). My actual files for printing have a transparent background so on a shirt there wouldn't be a "box" around them. I should be able to offer these for under $15/shirt (shipping included in that).

Here they are, what do you think???

#1 TEAM AMAZON FIRE

#2 FIRE FLEX
    *the fire image needs to either be on a black shirt, or on a black background image such as this

#3 NEVER GIVE UP

#4 SISTERS OF IRON OHP
    *a variation of #3

#5 DEADLIFT WOMAN

I will put up the rest in a second post, stand by...
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

HAM DESIGNS!

#6 ORIGIONAL HAM

#7 CURL RACK HAM

#8 HAM RAGE

#9 MILESTONE PR LOGO
    *I could apply the fire effect to any text, and thought this was a cool idea if someone wanted to show off a new major PR.

Well there they are! I went through quite a few others which I decided not to pursue for one reason or another. I'm getting better at the fire text, that was a real PITA the first few times I tried it, haha. I had a true hatred for gradients until I figured them out a little better. And the fire text is the only one that needs to have black behind it (stick it on another image or put it in a black logo oval.) The other images look good IMO on a white or gray shirt, not so much on specific colors like green or something like that, and I don't like those on black because it tends to take away from the strong black outlines I put on the drawings. Also I simplified the Team Amazon slogan to "Sisters of Iron" since it just seems to flow more naturally when you're reading it. Simple is better I suppose, and I tried not to make the designs too busy or too complicated to display on a shirt.

So thoughts, suggestions, what do you like, what don't you like? In before "OMG Ham strong drawing skills" :insert Ham of Sarcasm here: lulz! I'd like to think I'm at least a couple steps above stick figures, lmao.
    Current PRs:

bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome! U Rock

I kind of like "Sisterhood of Iron" rather than "Sisters of.." but thats splitting hairs, I guess. You can count me in for some tanks for sure
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become." Buddha

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

-H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I love them ALL!!!
    AWESOME job, Hobbes!
    I especially like 1, 2, 4, 5 and 8.
    LOL.

SO cool!!
    And the Pr one is great, too- I just don't have any big ones yet, lol!

ETA not sure if it matters, but i'd be down for tanks (never wear t's) don't care what color!
    "You pass on more to your children and your grandchildren than your eye color, your hair color, your crooked smile. You also pass on your enthusiasm, your spirit, your desire to compete. You provide the living example that they can become more than they ever thought they could. Because you did.”
    -- Nike

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I need either #7 or #8. Like, NEED. In gray, on a tank. And I will chortle every time I put it on. Of the amazon shirts, I like #5 the best (though I would prefer the text not to be purple, but that's my issue, haha), then #2. I also think #9 is a very cool idea, though I personally will never have anything to brag about I'm sure.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    [center][b][size=+2]
    So thoughts, suggestions, what do you like, what don't you like? In before "OMG Ham strong drawing skills" :insert Ham of Sarcasm here: lulz! I'd like to think I'm at least a couple steps above stick figures, lmao.
    What do you have against stick figures ... huh?!? lulz They looks great Hammie! srs
    Current Log:
    Promera - Gluta Blast and Amino-Tren with derickb - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164803381

*TEAM AMAZON* - Sisterhood of Iron

Past Logs:
    Promera Sports - Gluta-Tren & Con-Cret - Swoosh & Lex - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146265453

lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lex's Goals for 2012

Continue to progress in weights (lifting)
    Drop some more lbs (actual weight) - basically slim down more.
    Do 10 full pushups (w/out bench)
    Start NROLFW - about 1/2 way through the book
    Finish LiveFit - should be easy this is my last week YAY!
    Work on FORM!

Outside of the gym:
    Keep a good balance between family, work, life, etc
    Take a vacation - anywhere (other than visiting my parents!)
    Continue to be me!

Happy 2012 Amazons! Thanks for being such great support.
    Current Log:
    Promera - Gluta Blast and Amino-Tren with derickb - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164803381

Past Logs:
    Promera Sports - Gluta-Tren & Con-Cret - Swoosh & Lex - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146265453

pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like #2 a bunch. Could be because that could be me as long as I have a good sports bra on
    My Journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146080323&p=907575483&posted=1#post907575483

CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome! U Rock

I kind of like "Sisterhood of Iron" rather than "Sisters of.." but thats splitting hairs, I guess. You can count me in for some tanks for sure
    Yeah, "Sisters of Iron" makes me think of a bunch of nuns smacking people with metal rulers.

I really like 1 and 2. Are the tanks going to be the stretchy kind or non-stretch? I'd prefer the stretchy kind. I wonder if wearing a Team Amazon shirt to the gym would get people (esp women) to ask some questions and possibly get more of the ladies interested in lifting. At my gym, I rarely see women lifting (there are a few) and if they do, they stick to the machines or biceps curls with the 5 lb db's.
    My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140511571

ProMera Pump Extreme Log with IrishLassie78: COMPLETED

*TEAM AMAZON* -- Sisterhood of Iron

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    #2!!! Amazing!!

I like them all actually, but I'd put my $$ on a #2 shirt in a heart beat!

Hit 150 x 1 on bench yesterday ......... only 35 lbs away from my first Amazon goal!! WOOOOOOOO!!

Edit; Oh and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Milestone idea!! Thanks Hobbs!!

MoLiftin'
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CathyVee View Post
    Yeah, "Sisters of Iron" makes me think of a bunch of nuns smacking people with metal ruler!
    Funny!!

My vote is for #1 or #2 in a black tank. I think it would be cool to add "Sisterhood of Iron" to #1 or #2 also.

Hammie, you're going to get a million opinions on this one! Thanks for all of your hard work. Great ideas
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Funny!!

My vote is for #1 or #2 in a black tank. I think it would be cool to add "Sisterhood of Iron" to #1 or #2 also.

Hammie, you're going to get a million opinions on this one! Thanks for all of your hard work. Great ideas
    ^^ Yeah! I second that notion!

Edit:

HOBBS - If I get "Team Amazon' tatooed on my butt cheek, can I get a free T shirt or tank?? Don't tempt me.. I'd do it for the team!!

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm down for #4 on a black tank...Sisters or Sisterhood is okay with me. Could we get a small "Team Amazon" flame printed on the back?
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    Could we get a small "Team Amazon" flame printed on the back?
    Love that idea!
    -- Nike

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Holy crap, just looked at progress pics, would've guessed a couple decades lower, srs. Swooshiesrockinit.jpg
    Originally Posted by -H- View Post
    WOW Just caught this after reading Hobbes's post- never would have guessed, either!!
    AWESOME and inspiring. Thanks for sharing that with us.
    Awe, Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by lexagon View Post
    Lex's Goals for 2012

Continue to progress in weights (lifting)
    Drop some more lbs (actual weight) - basically slim down more.
    Do 10 full pushups (w/out bench)
    Start NROLFW - about 1/2 way through the book
    Finish LiveFit - should be easy this is my last week YAY!
    Work on FORM!

Outside of the gym:
    Keep a good balance between family, work, life, etc
    Take a vacation - anywhere (other than visiting my parents!)
    Continue to be me!

Happy 2012 Amazons! Thanks for being such great support.
    Nice goals, Lex. Agree, visiting relatives is no vacation!!

When I was in the gym today I kept thinking that I can't wait to wear my Team Amazon Tank!!!! Gym was crazy crowded today...ugh. Get out of my way new people.....
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

Wow thanks for all the replies and support you guys! This is good, I'm glad you're giving some detailed opinions on this, that's exactly why we're doing this preview. Nothing is set in stone so don't be afraid to throw ideas out there. It's easy enough to change something simple like Sisterhood/Sisters thing or add something in. You guys crack me up, now I'm going to think of nuns smacking the hands of school children with the whole Sisters saying, lol.

And tanks it is!

I see a couple people mentioned that, I'm going to change it to Sisterhood and see how that looks. I remember when I added that to my sig I actually looked up online how the wording was for the Brotherhood of Iron, and it WAS Brotherhood with them.

Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    I need either #7 or #8. Like, NEED. In gray, on a tank. And I will chortle every time I put it on. Of the amazon shirts, I like #5 the best (though I would prefer the text not to be purple, but that's my issue, haha), then #2. I also think #9 is a very cool idea, though I personally will never have anything to brag about I'm sure.
    LOL at chortle!!! Anybody else think #5 would look better with black text? Doesn't matter to me, I may have gone a little overboard with the purple on that one with the text and DL-er's shirt haha.

Originally Posted by CathyVee View Post
    Yeah, "Sisters of Iron" makes me think of a bunch of nuns smacking people with metal rulers.
    After almost snorting Xtend out of my nose when I first read this, I agree. I'll change the wording and post those, if the general consensus is to use Sisterhood then we can do that no prob.
    I really like 1 and 2. Are the tanks going to be the stretchy kind or non-stretch? I'd prefer the stretchy kind. I wonder if wearing a Team Amazon shirt to the gym would get people (esp women) to ask some questions and possibly get more of the ladies interested in lifting. At my gym, I rarely see women lifting (there are a few) and if they do, they stick to the machines or biceps curls with the 5 lb db's.
    The sample I have coming is non-stretchy, are you talking about the ones made of nylon/spandex? Or like cotton stretchy? I'm curious to see what this one is like as it's right in the middle price wise of their selection. I'll find out soon enough! Yeah I think some people may ask about it (I can tell when I wear my Ham Shirt people are dieing to ask me something but haven't yet, lol) and it may be a way to make some gym buddies and get someone interested in real lifting.

Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    #2!!! Amazing!!

I like them all actually, but I'd put my $$ on a #2 shirt in a heart beat!

Hit 150 x 1 on bench yesterday ......... only 35 lbs away from my first Amazon goal!! WOOOOOOOO!!

Edit; Oh and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Milestone idea!! Thanks Hobbs!!

MoLiftin'
    Nice job on that bench, Mo! You're gonna be in the 185 Bench Club soon!

HOBBS - If I get "Team Amazon' tatooed on my butt cheek, can I get a free T shirt or tank?? Don't tempt me.. I'd do it for the team!!
    LMAO! Butt cheek tatoo = free tank, hoodie, and shaker, lol. I could only imagine your new avi after that one!

Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    I'm down for #4 on a black tank...Sisters or Sisterhood is okay with me. Could we get a small "Team Amazon" flame printed on the back?
    We could, it costs a bit more to print on the back also though so I wouldn't be able to do that one for under $15. Depends how many people would be up for it. My goal is to offer a few different designs though, so that could possibly be one of them.
    Current PRs:

KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh hey look what I missed while I've been on vacation!

I like the FIRE shirt! FIRE! FIRE! I feel like Beavis...

I like how this Team Amazon thing that I started with the Deadlift Challenge is really taking off I like to see the group coming together to support each other. Good stuffs!
    -KimP

WOOHOO!!!!!! Butt tattoos FTMFW!

squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd love #1 and #2 on a black tank.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

My bodybuilding journal:
    Squeaks' Journey to a hotter bod and other life stuff - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135424291

ProMera Sports SUMMER LOG PROMO: Con-Cret - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146257573 (complete)

KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How would a butt tat of Team Amazon look onstage? LOL!

Whatever, i'm in.
    -KimP

Originally Posted by KimPossible98 View Post
    Oh hey look what I missed while I've been on vacation!

I like the FIRE shirt! FIRE! FIRE! I feel like Beavis...

I like how this Team Amazon thing that I started with the Deadlift Challenge is really taking off I like to see the group coming together to support each other. Good stuffs!
    Oh THERE you are, the founder herself! lol Looks like everyone's diggin' the Fire design.

WOOHOO!!!!!! Butt tattoos FTMFW!
    What do Amazons do on a wintery Monday night? ...Butt tattoo.

Originally Posted by squeaks77
    I'd love #1 and #2 on a black tank.
    Black will definately be one of the options since everyone is all about dat fire. I've been wearing my white Ham t-shirt a lot and freaked out when I brushed up on something in the garage - NOOOO, where's the Tide stain pen?!

Originally Posted by KimPossible98 View Post
    How would a butt tat of Team Amazon look onstage? LOL!

Whatever, i'm in.
    Haha, I can just picture seeing people walking around in bikinis and Amazon tats at the gym pool in the summer.

Alright guys, revised this for you:

#4 SISTERHOOD OF IRON OHP

#5 DEADLIFT WOMAN

Current PRs:

I can't help but see/think that #4 is wearing a helmet.
    My Journal

Originally Posted by pharty View Post
    I can't help but see/think that #4 is wearing a helmet.
    Safety first, you never know when you're going to have to pry a friggin broken light bulb from the chandelier in the gym!

Every time I drew a human the hair really tripped me up, srs. Aside from making sure I didn't end up with a bunch of bald Amazons running around I tried my hardest to not make my cartoon people look like they got smacked in the face with a 45lb plate. Hams are so much easier to draw. lol
    Current PRs:

shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Swooshie, I turned 55 last October! The plus side is you start getting some of the senior discounts and no ones believes you are 55! On Friday I asked a cashier about it and she thought I was lying about my age to get the discount.

I love your bumper sticker! I got it in magnet form for my brother when he transferred from a long stay in the ICU to Sub Acute Care last year.
    He's home now. He still can't use his upper limbs, but he rides the recumbent bike in the family room everyday. He's my inspiration.

Shire
    My journal - Shire's Half Century Wonder!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128158481

2012 Goals
    Barbell Bench Press: 110
    Bodyweight: 125

So much win in this thread! Love #4 she does look like she has a helmet on but we're Amazons!
    Current Log:

Past Logs:

shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirehobbit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hobbes, I love the flames! I would like #1 on a cotton t-shirt with a black background please! #2 is also rad! The one where the lifter looks like she is wearing a miltary helmet cracks me up! Your ham drawing and quotes are hilarious!

Count me in as a member of the Sisterhood of Iron!

My 2012 Goals:

Get my "before tragedy befell my family and I broke my leg" PRs back:

Bench Press: 105#
    Smith Machine Squat: 150#

Build up my left leg so that it is as strong as my right leg.

Attain my body weight goal of 125#.

Cheers,

Shire
    Last edited by shirehobbit; 01-02-2012 at 10:00 PM.