Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    ifbb2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by PhoenixRizzin View Post
    Are there other fitness/bodybuilding social networking sites? If so I'm gone. To cumbersome and I dont have time to invest in figuring out this cluttered conglomerate of nonsense - if you do know of another social networking bodybuiling site please PM me or post
    Thanks

Same here please. I still can't find the time to navigate through all this nonsense.

Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    In general I get very annoyed with people who can't accept change, even when it's a slight one. With that being said, I despise this new interface.

The two most important things to me on my profile are my background story and the comments people have left me. Both are now completely hidden. I know I can get to my visitor comments in a few clicks, but it makes zero sense to me why I should have to do that. On a social networking site social interaction should be the most important thing available to you immediately! If I'm on someone else's profile how the hell do I see comments that have been left for them? I've joined in conversations that way before.

I have no idea where the back story I wrote is now.

My "latest forum posts" are from 2008.

My progress pics show my second picture (from 1992) as my "after pic" even though if I go into "manage progress photos" the correct "after" pic is chosen.

My age has been wiped out. Well, maybe that's a good thing.

I think without question that this was the most important part of a person's profile. It really gave you a sense of who they were and what they've overcome.
    couldnt have said this better!

not too mention we cant find our posts or threads we are following...
    USPlabs Sponsored Athlete
    http://usplabsdirect.com/

In order to win...you must first learn how to lose...

C.O.C. Grippers #1 - CLOSED
    C.O.C. Grippers #2 - CLOSED

My Training Journal -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110517591

unspokengift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unspokengift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unspokengift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CTpump View Post
    Looking nice but why not an option for some users to use the "classic" bodyspace theme if the new layout does not appeal to them?
    Hell yea I agree... old was was fast and easier. Now seems I have to search and click more to get around on my page.
    ~Eat Clean & Stay Lean~

spring85sigma is just really nice. (+1000) spring85sigma is just really nice. (+1000) spring85sigma is just really nice. (+1000) spring85sigma is just really nice. (+1000) spring85sigma is just really nice. (+1000) spring85sigma is just really nice. (+1000) spring85sigma is just really nice. (+1000) spring85sigma is just really nice. (+1000) spring85sigma is just really nice. (+1000) spring85sigma is just really nice. (+1000) spring85sigma is just really nice. (+1000)
    You've now had approximately three days to gather feedback, much of which is saying the same thing! Please take some time to put forth at least a tentative plan for responding to the concerns of the membership. I am already down about ten of my most supportive friends. Time to COMMUNICATE!
    Andrew W. Harris Jr., MA, MS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body-transformation-get-with-the-program.html
    Doctoral Student
    Counseling and Human Services
    Syracuse University
    Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University (BS & MA)
    Old Dominion University (MS)
    Greetings to my Illustrious Zeta Phi Beta Sigma Family!
    GO STEELERS!

chpalmer24 is a name known to all. (+5000) chpalmer24 is a name known to all. (+5000) chpalmer24 is a name known to all. (+5000) chpalmer24 is a name known to all. (+5000) chpalmer24 is a name known to all. (+5000) chpalmer24 is a name known to all. (+5000) chpalmer24 is a name known to all. (+5000) chpalmer24 is a name known to all. (+5000) chpalmer24 is a name known to all. (+5000) chpalmer24 is a name known to all. (+5000) chpalmer24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I realize that lots of bodyspace users don't use the forums, but for those of us that do it would be nice to be able to find users recent posts, threads, etc.
    *Misc Firearms Crew* - Remember 1/11/2014
    Lone Star State Crew
    S&P

chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by spring85sigma View Post
    You've now had approximately three days to gather feedback, much of which is saying the same thing! Please take some time to put forth at least a tentative plan for responding to the concerns of the membership. I am already down about ten of my most supportive friends. Time to COMMUNICATE!
    this!

Can we get some timetable as to how things are being fixed? hello?!?!?!

r u living your signature Doc.Happy's Avatar
    Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chpalmer24 View Post
    I realize that lots of bodyspace users don't use the forums, but for those of us that do it would be nice to be able to find users recent posts, threads, etc.
    im afraid that this fact right here is why they will ignore all that we say because they will feel that not enough people care. fact is that most of the active bodyspacers dont ever do much on the forum so they have no idea that this thread is here! i have yet to talk to one person who is happy with the change.

im sure that they are thinking that we will all bitch but stay, which is probably true to a certain extent because most of us dont want to lose contact with our friends that we have here but i have to say that if i cant exchange easy comments with them then there is no reason for me to stay!
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why not just change the name of the site to: "Bodystats" and call it good?
    Live like there is no tomorrow!

Uncle with benefits!! JOHN51277's Avatar
    JOHN51277 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JOHN51277 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JOHN51277 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JOHN51277 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JOHN51277 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JOHN51277 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JOHN51277 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JOHN51277 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JOHN51277 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JOHN51277 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JOHN51277 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It would be nice if I could record my workout. Have tried for 2 days and cannot get to it. WTF? If you are going to change it and make it worse, at least make it work?? Just sayin!

B.enson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The site is way slower then before, the comments aren't easily accessible on my profile (like before). What is the purpose of the followers section? Some suggestions are to add a "block members" options on your page. I just wish it was the old theme but just improved, instead of a complete overhaul.

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ JDkeystone's Avatar
    JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    a little off topic, but mind = blown at how many active bodyspace'rs there are with old join dates but little to no posts; i always assume active bodyspace member = active forum poster too lmao...
    RIP Slash_ aka Tim- 06/28/1989 - 02/08/2013 <3

~Forever On Spread Because I don't Use My 5 a Day Like I Used To crew~

LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I know it's only been three days since I last posted, but has nothing been done? Are we not going to get any feedback from administration, at all? As I originally posted, I kind of expected this, but was hoping for the best. In fact, I see only one change since my last post, and it is that it seems that they've totally removed the link to our forum posts from our bodyspace pages. It's almost as if they were doing this out of spite, but it's probably just plain incomptency. Either way, I can assure you they are chasing people away. As it is, I don't see much a point in me continuing, here. This isn't an angry "I'm picking up my ball and going home", rather, that the new format makes it nearly useless for me to continue on the site. It's simply not workable.

If the admins are listening, let us go back to the old format, do your due diligence and interact with those that actually use the bodyspace pages, and then implement some changes. Don't leave us hanging like this; this is a bad way to run a site and a business.

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by momasboyonline View Post
    if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    This x100 the new bodyspace is f'ucking s'hit i dont even know how to work it, change it back

unspokengift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unspokengift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unspokengift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JDkeystone View Post
    a little off topic, but mind = blown at how many active bodyspace'rs there are with old join dates but little to no posts; i always assume active bodyspace member = active forum poster too lmao...
    A lot of us just use the bodyspace side more. I browse the forums for the info I need and that's it. Some people post nonsense info in the forums so you gotta weed that bad out with the good. Just my opinion tho.
    ~Eat Clean & Stay Lean~

bradl is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradl is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradl is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradl is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradl is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradl is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradl is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradl is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradl is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradl is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BodySpaceAdmin View Post
    Hello Valued Customer,
    Really? I did a search of this forum thread. There are no responses from the BodySpaceAdmin. Such responses might address everyone's concerns about how useless the site has become with the new format and how the administration is listening to the users and taking their useability concerns into consideration. The forums are generally not a reliable source of information, so I avoid them and I see that has not changed. The problems of the old site haven't been fixed yet either (e.g., blog spam).

MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bodyspace is pretty useless right now, the friends list especially so. It used to work so well!

wprater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this new format is awful, i think BB.com wasted its time and money paying someone to design it.
    Don't ever give up, reach deep down inside because you always have more in you

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Change it back...this sucks monkey nutz.

sydney_boy is just really nice. (+1000) sydney_boy is just really nice. (+1000) sydney_boy is just really nice. (+1000) sydney_boy is just really nice. (+1000) sydney_boy is just really nice. (+1000) sydney_boy is just really nice. (+1000) sydney_boy is just really nice. (+1000) sydney_boy is just really nice. (+1000) sydney_boy is just really nice. (+1000) sydney_boy is just really nice. (+1000) sydney_boy is just really nice. (+1000)
    How do i see what friends recently added me?? Is there an option to sort them/view who recently added me??
    thanks!

065744 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 065744 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 065744 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 065744 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 065744 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 065744 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 065744 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 065744 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 065744 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 065744 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    honestly bb.com im gona leave till you change it all back, i dont have one positive thing to say about it.

bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Still crazy slow. Also, can't see any of my friends, or see and/or respond to people requesting friend staus, or their comments. Also, all progress pics are messed up...and sometime scan't be seen /opened.

Really, someone in admin should respond to all this...at least to say, "we're working on it!"

Im a PT, and since a lot of my clients have new goals, I thought to suggest they join this site to track progress, get peer support/feedback etc. Wouldn't even consider it now...
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become." Buddha

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

wwoww will become famous soon enough. (+50) wwoww will become famous soon enough. (+50) wwoww will become famous soon enough. (+50) wwoww will become famous soon enough. (+50) wwoww will become famous soon enough. (+50) wwoww will become famous soon enough. (+50) wwoww will become famous soon enough. (+50) wwoww will become famous soon enough. (+50) wwoww will become famous soon enough. (+50) wwoww will become famous soon enough. (+50) wwoww will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The new BodySpace is BS! (That would make a great bumper sticker! Oh yeah, weren't they looking for bumper sticker ideas once upon a time? Hmmmmm. . .)
    "The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach."
    - Benjamin Mays

wwoww will become famous soon enough. (+50) wwoww will become famous soon enough. (+50) wwoww will become famous soon enough. (+50) wwoww will become famous soon enough. (+50) wwoww will become famous soon enough. (+50) wwoww will become famous soon enough. (+50) wwoww will become famous soon enough. (+50) wwoww will become famous soon enough. (+50) wwoww will become famous soon enough. (+50) wwoww will become famous soon enough. (+50) wwoww will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Leave comments here also: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/BodySpa...deas_concerns/

Maybe the more comments we leave in various places, the better the chance of someone actually paying attention. . .MAYBE. . .you think? Crap, am I just kidding myself? No, no--positive thoughts! Shoot, is admin or any rep of BB.com reading this? Wasting my time, aren't I?! I think I'll just go work out now--(walking away with tail between legs)--at least that's something I actually have control over.
    "The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach."
    - Benjamin Mays

PhoenixRizzin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think honestly they simply feel we all will just deal with it, and we'll eventually shut up... Not a single item addressd from the bb.com staff... WOW... I have a few people forward me other bodybuilding social sites... they arent as good as the old Body Space, but they are better than the new Body Space
    contact info: phoenixrizzin@gmail.com

AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i don't even know wtf is going on with it.. its terrible.
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**

Current Gym Lifts: 445/305/515
    205 for 2 strict standing OHP

Lift heavy, Eat a ton, Get strong. Phuck everything else

janthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) janthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) janthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) janthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) janthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) janthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) janthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) janthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) janthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) janthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) janthony is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    D@mn, ya'll screwed the pooch on this one. Who ever came up with this new design should be kicked to the curb as fast as you can. The entire site looks like crap, and responds even worse. You guys should be ashamed to have put something this bad out there for users to see and use.
    @}---
    65 Roses

TheDane92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know people freak out when ******** change but atleast ******** is still user-friendly, this site is not user-friendly anymore
    Even leaving comments is difficult now, and reading your own comments. :/
    But the most annoying part is the imperial to metic **** up thats going on.. hope that gets fixed

LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PhoenixRizzin View Post
    i think honestly they simply feel we all will just deal with it, and we'll eventually shut up... Not a single item addressd from the bb.com staff... WOW... I have a few people forward me other bodybuilding social sites... they arent as good as the old Body Space, but they are better than the new Body Space
    what isn't better than new bodyspace?
    My Journal, sometimes there are adorable dog pics
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149029193

Animal Project F log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171830873&p=1450434263#post1450434263

Diver_Dave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diver_Dave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diver_Dave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diver_Dave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diver_Dave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diver_Dave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diver_Dave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diver_Dave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diver_Dave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diver_Dave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diver_Dave is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    In general I get very annoyed with people who can't accept change, even when it's a slight one. With that being said, I despise this new interface.

The two most important things to me on my profile are my background story and the comments people have left me. Both are now completely hidden. I know I can get to my visitor comments in a few clicks, but it makes zero sense to me why I should have to do that. On a social networking site social interaction should be the most important thing available to you immediately! If I'm on someone else's profile how the hell do I see comments that have been left for them? I've joined in conversations that way before.

I have no idea where the back story I wrote is now.

My "latest forum posts" are from 2008.

My progress pics show my second picture (from 1992) as my "after pic" even though if I go into "manage progress photos" the correct "after" pic is chosen.

My age has been wiped out. Well, maybe that's a good thing.

I think without question that this was the most important part of a person's profile. It really gave you a sense of who they were and what they've overcome.
    When "valued customers" are asked for feedback and within a few days these customers provide more than 100 serious complaints; professionalism and courtesy dictate that the CEO or at least Admin address the concerns on the forum they started. If nothing else acknowledge your customers and let them know that BB.com is doing more than merely paying lip service and that BB.com couldn't care less what customers think as long as customers keep spending their money at BB.com...
    I'm not a bodybuilder but, I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Uncle with benefits!! JOHN51277's Avatar
    JOHN51277 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JOHN51277 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JOHN51277 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JOHN51277 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JOHN51277 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JOHN51277 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JOHN51277 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JOHN51277 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JOHN51277 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JOHN51277 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JOHN51277 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im NOW looking for a site to record, and track my progress and workouts. I used to use this site. Can anyone recommend another site that works?? PM me if youd rather not paste a link. Thanks!

Closed Thread