Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    hannah7733 is just really nice. (+1000) hannah7733 is just really nice. (+1000) hannah7733 is just really nice. (+1000) hannah7733 is just really nice. (+1000) hannah7733 is just really nice. (+1000) hannah7733 is just really nice. (+1000) hannah7733 is just really nice. (+1000) hannah7733 is just really nice. (+1000) hannah7733 is just really nice. (+1000) hannah7733 is just really nice. (+1000) hannah7733 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wasnt sure where to post the suggestion but guess it'll be alright here.
    On the member search, as a option of how to sort the members i.e. by age, height, etc. there should be an option to search for most recent activity. Whenever I do a search 3/4 of the people are no longer active and havent been on there profiles since like 2008 or whatever.

chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why can't we find threads started by members? I used it constantly.

chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chickeneater View Post
    Why can't we find threads started by members? I used it constantly.
    Is this where we are supposed to post concerns? Is this feature gone for good?

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When you're writing a silly little forum post there's a button ("go advanced") that lets you see what it will look like before you post it. Yet if you're writing a detailed blog post the only way to see if everything looks correct is to publicly post it. There really needs to be a preview button for blog posts.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

cmdavis11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmdavis11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmdavis11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmdavis11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmdavis11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmdavis11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmdavis11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmdavis11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmdavis11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmdavis11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmdavis11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Unfortunately, BodySpace doesn't work in a literal sense. There are too many technical errors for profiles to function. Half the time, I can't open my profile. An uploaded progress picture displays in your dashboard and below your BodySpace profile as an update, but can't be found under Progress Photos on your BodySpace. It'll occasionally show on your profile along with numerous copies (from continued uploads in hopes that one will display). When all of the photos display, you can't delete one copy or they're all deleted. If you edit a progress picture and set as current, it will update to current without a description and can't be opened OR displayed within Progress Photos. Need IT department to take a look. Best of luck.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." --Philippians 4:13

-Trutein
    -Scream
    -Orange Triad
    -ON Fish Oil
    -Prolab Caffeine

camstel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Search pics by height

Is there a way to enable filters on the picture search/browse feature to look at others who are the same height as you?

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Before the upgrade on our profiles we had a profile view counter. Anyway to get that back?

Before the upgrade I think I had like 180K, I found it interesting to see how many people looked at my page
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

tomofutah is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomofutah is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomofutah is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomofutah is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomofutah is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomofutah is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomofutah is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomofutah is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomofutah is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomofutah is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomofutah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by chickeneater View Post
    Is this where we are supposed to post concerns? Is this feature gone for good?
    The most frustrating (and biggest PR blunder) of this whole migration is the lack response to any inquiries (this one from June 3) posted on this thread that they themselves set up for feedback. I would definately not place any orders on this site until I thought they were concerned about the myrid of problems we are encountering. A little PR goes a long way in cases like these. The lack of any response or acknowledgement makes it appear like they have just given up. Or have the inmates (IT Dept.) taken over the asylum?

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    All site feedback and/or bug reports should now be submitted through this mechanism (instead of on the forum):

http://www.bodybuilding.com/help/feedback?type=feedback

http://www.bodybuilding.com/help/feedback?type=report

Thanks.
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace